It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Review: Orgreenic Pan-POC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This thing is horrible. They say nothing stick but it does. Don't buy it. Even using butter or oil stuff clings to it-it is a magnet.

This is how they say it works:

How it actually works:

edit on 11-1-2013 by samlf3rd because: misspelling

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have been trying to use it and find a good way in which it works, but a normal pan works just fine.

I am cooking on it right now-cheese stuck and burnt.

Yes try and cook chocolate in here-it will never come out.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
looks like some artificial planet, harboring life. i'll take 20.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
this pan is terrible! But it makes great bacon!! It is also very good for making a roe. But not worth the money!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Did you follow the instructions and season it?

I did and mine works great.
So great that I bought one for my parents and they love it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wow I LOVE LOVE my Orgreenic pan I purchased mine 4 months ago and have never ever
had any problems with it!
I bought mine in Lowes I didn't order it from there rip off site my instructions
said to oil the pan lightly and bake it at 350 for a hour, I have seen other instructions where they say season it
on top of the stove but mine didn't say that ..... I can cook anything in it without ever sticking at all I do use a very light spray of pam when cooking a omelet though so the eggs don't get dry.
It also said if food starts sticking to it re-season it back in the oven for another hour and you can keep doing this at anytime. I swear by it and plan on purchasing another fry pan.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yes we season our pans as needed. Maybe we have a bug, but I know a lot of people who agree. They warned me and I didn't listen.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Someone gave me that pan and it's awful. If you want a non-stick ceramic you will pay a pretty penny for it. You get what you pay for, it's just the sad truth.

top topics

join