It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yay, my first thread. Ok, here's my conspiracy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I am coming at you the way the Gospel deems fit, for the most part.

It's what I am supposed to do, according to the Bible and my personal relationship with Jesus... is correct you, and try to lead you to it.

If my methods deter you, well, I can make mistakes, but I don't entirely attribute it to that.

I attribute pushing you away to the fact that you would be pushed away by the Truth anyhow.

If the Truth, real Truth came to you... You would run, as those who oppose the Lord do. (and also demons)

"If you are not with me, you are against me." Jesus Christ.

You know, the guy riding the velociraptor on that ATS ad. Blasphemy. probably.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

Did you time travel forward in time from 1712 or something? you really are not doing anything for your cause here in fact doing the opposite so you must be a demon

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Right tgalahan2...I'm gonna try and convert you....

...this thread may last a while!
edit on 11-1-2013 by Jykan because: missed name

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

But you are saying your idea is absolute truth, all I am saying is it isn't absolutely true at all, it is your opinion and many in the world would reject your absolute truth and say it is hogwash or claim some other absolute truth.
Just because you believe it doesn't mean it is true at all.
Anyhow I can see where this is going so good day.

But just because it's opinion doesn't mean it's not the absolute truth.. My opinion is that I was born in the USA.. It's a Fact too. And do you wash hogs? Because how do YOU know what that is? I mean you can believe right?

Not that I agree with the OP especially in attitude besides the truth of God part and the it's all ONE thing part too..

What a lot of people miss is kind of the subtlety of knowing that you cannot see something so big if you think you are small, like the curve of the Earth.. It can be done though...

Einstein hinted these little things all the time.. I think me and him have/had the same God.. The God being murdered by leftbrain servant thinking, as opposed to unbridled right brain thinking.. It's in the middle there.. Not to either side.. OP went right brained, you went left brained.. And I'll try and do both, but I've been leaning right brained lately.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jykan

You've jumped the gun. He did NOT create you to be wrong, as he did not create Satan to rebel and force himself into Hell for eternity.

Jesus is very sad, and you KNOW that.

Jesus didn't WANT to be sad.

He's sad because something happened that he didn't want to happen.

That's often the reason people are sad =/

Like I said, God created an impossible creation. In order for God/Jesus to create another entity aside from himself, he HAD to give it its own will so that it would be a unique entity that was not he himself.

You can't create entities while giving them the same will that you have. You wouldn't have new entities, you would have you.

So, that's what God/Jesus' Gift is. The Gift of life.. an impossible creation born (or should be) in each of us which is necessarily separate (in a way) from God.

don't mistake individual will with free will though. we're not supposed to have free will, nor does the bible say anywhere that we are.

There is no need for free will, as we have an all powerful God who can guide us in every single act perfectly better than we ever could.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

But you can prove that you were born in the US...that's the difference.

We are awaiting any proof the OP can provide eagerly.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Good.

But hold on a second. If I have a child, I can respect that they like to smoke marijuana or have abortions because these are both debatable subjects...

I can respect it, but disagree and try to change their beliefs.

So, I don't see your point.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If you were to stand in a room with a Rabbi, a Bhaji, Buddhist Monk, a Mullah, Jehovah's Witness, Catholic Priest, a Mormon or a follower of Santeria, who's truth would be just that little bit more "truer" than the truth of all of these people? You can bet there will always be someone with just that little bit more faith in their God than you have of your own, threatening their own version of hell on those that didn't believe in their version of God.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Right, I get what your trying to convey. Reading through everything so far I find myself in total disagreement. I'm not going to make a rebuttal since I see no reason to debate a personal viewpoint of scripture right now nor do I wish conversion back to the faith that I left years ago.

Then you best look into Timothy some more, do be silent and submissive while I teach. You are a woman, and I'm a man.

Dude, thats just disrespectful and uncalled for.

edit on 11-1-2013 by drivers1492 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jykan

Even If I could not prove it, the TRUTH remains... Saying something unproven can't be true is just bad logic is all I want to point out. I see it a lot..

Like monkeyboys other post I didn't respond to something like "for it to be true you would have to provide proof on ATS, but without that it's faith." Which doesn't have to be true at all.

People are often grabby at truth like if someone has it they must give it to them or it's not there.. Extortion haha.. Sometimes you just got to do it yourself.

Again I don't agree with the OP almost at all just saying..

Your own heart and own mind are the only things that can give you truth. Words on a page are a second hand truth. Is it true, or do you just believe it's true? Did we land on the Moon? How do YOU personally KNOW? Or do you just have a reasonable belief that we did with supporting evidence..

Maybe the very Idea of Truth needs more contemplation..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I don't suppose I have a "method" except for what the Bible says...

and plus, nobody except God ever knows everything. I don't know all Truths...

So, isn't it all just a pissing contest at that point? Yes. except for one thing.

We can all do the right thing which is what I'm trying to do, and that is not really try to have all the answers or provide you with them, but give you the best information I know how to so that you can be directed to the one who is the exception to all of that, the one who actually does have all the answers, Jesus Christ and the Father God.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Please stop insisting on things, 1st you insist everyone follows your brand of religion then you insist that a poster stops posting.
Also WTF has being a woman and you being a man got to do with it?

I quote

Then you best look into Timothy some more, do be silent and submissive while I teach. You are a woman, and I'm a man.

As, like the Bible says, women can heavily mislead when speaking/attempting preach, and... you are.

What? that's It I will not waste my time on someone who believes this.
edit on 11-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgalahan2

*my* belief? Jesus said this quite clearly "if you're not with me, then you're against me" that's what Jesus said, the Lord, not me.

Someone against Jesus, if you're a Christian, can most usually be described as... well, demonic. That's, essentially, in Christianity, what demonic is.

Do some research.

I'm really not sure what you mean by inner truth, no offense but that sounds like something you said that you really don't know what it means. Any inner Truth or Truth at all for that matter that you have, is Jesus himself.

Lastly, you are a Woman, and I am a Man of Faith in Jesus Christ. Do you believe the Bible?

As, like the Bible says, women can heavily mislead when speaking/attempting preach, and... you are.

I insist you don't write another post.

Firstly, Jesus (for the sake of argument) led by example...not on message boards.

Secondly...the sexism in the bible was poor at the time but these days it's just outdated....I think you just lost this one.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

How do you know, are you every reader? In fact, if you are, please let me know. as that would be an awful conspiracy.

I haven't divulged the entire reasons for doing what I'm doing.

You may be diswayed and turned from the Faith in Jesus, but... what if... no matter what manner of proper persuasion and correction that you heard you would turn from the true faith?

In that case, there is nothing I could do for you anyhow.

You tell me, what could one say to you about Jesus that would make you closer, and not farther?

Make something up if you have to.

If I'm approaching Jesus with you in an incorrect way...

Then make something up for me, and tell me an effective way one would come to you about Jesus.

Something that would make you believe more. I want to know... really... so that I can apply this.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Jykan

Even If I could not prove it, the TRUTH remains... Saying something unproven can't be true is just bad logic is all I want to point out. I see it a lot..

Like monkeyboys other post I didn't respond to something like "for it to be true you would have to provide proof on ATS, but without that it's faith." Which doesn't have to be true at all.

People are often grabby at truth like if someone has it they must give it to them or it's not there.. Extortion haha.. Sometimes you just got to do it yourself.

Again I don't agree with the OP almost at all just saying..

Your own heart and own mind are the only things that can give you truth. Words on a page are a second hand truth. Is it true, or do you just believe it's true? Did we land on the Moon? How do YOU personally KNOW? Or do you just have a reasonable belief that we did with supporting evidence..

Maybe the very Idea of Truth needs more contemplation..

OK...I see your point and I agree. But, to convince others and to convert, then they need something to make them believe...to me and many others, that would be proof.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jykan

You cannot, as I am born again and have been... I am a creation of the Lord and from Heaven itself. I am written in the Book of Life and will not be unwritten, my stay here on Earth or any experiences I have cannot divert me from the Faith.

Though, I am imperfect as Jesus is perfect, I do not and will not ever reject the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ.

link   

Lastly, you are a Woman, and I am a Man of Faith in Jesus Christ. Do you believe the Bible?

I insist you don't write another post.

disgusting post.

Love is Truth. Love Women.. Love Men.. Love your self.

You Don't know God.

link   

I feel a little bit sorry for you OP.

If you want to discuss Christianity in absolute terms then go and join a bible studies group at your local church or a Christianity forum.

ATS will take your believes and tear them to bits, religion has its place it’s not on ATS.

If you start bible bashing, people will rightly point out many facts that will make you question your faith. For example people will start pointing out the birthday of Jesus is wrong and you’re actually celebrating on a Pagan holiday then you will also find out form ATS that most of the bible has been rewritten to suit man, in other words it is not the “absolute word of God”. Then people will start to point out inconsistencies in the bible, how there are some books missing, discuss the evils of Christianity and so on. Eventually, and you may not think it now, you will start to question your faith and if you don’t do that you will be totally freaked out by it when people start discussions about revelations or the 3 days of darkness and so on.

If you are looking to discuss your faith then ATS is not the place to do it.

If you want to discuss conspiracies then feel free to continue, that is why most of us are here, not because we are all part of some other kind of conspiracy as you have stated.

Based on your OP I do not think you are going to be on ATS much.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Is it Jesus you refer to? Jesus is the only mediator between God and Men.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join