It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yay, my first thread. Ok, here's my conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jykan

Faith is not knowing that Jesus and God or real so much... those things are ok to KNOW.

Faith is more or less enduring in your belief that Jesus and God are above and highest and victorious, if you do this you'll find out what faith is. and realize that "knowing" God and Jesus are real is not really the aspect of faith.

Those ARE Truths.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

He might have been talking about the lesser known pedal power flower.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by tgalahan2
Because I do believe that is the absolute Truth, Jesus and the Bible,

These simple three words don't belong in the same sentence

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 11-1-2013 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

He might have been talking about the lesser known pedal power flower.

Those look like drum pedals!
Nice MS paint job dude. That's hilarious
edit on 11-1-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

No, I'm pretty sure, at least I think I said that I do respect others beliefs, but I do insist that they change right away.

Because it is of my belief that Jesus has made himself aware to pretty much everyone. Therefore, those who are rejecting him are lying.. as the bible says.. that any man that rejects Jesus as the messiah, is a liar.

I believe that.

Therefore, I don't really believe these people share different beliefs. I belief they are of the flower of the demon and petals (thanks for spell correction) of the demon.

That is my conspiracy, that they all hide under the guise of these different beliefs, but when boiled down to it... they are all lying.

The meditators, the yoga'ers...

the atheists...

the ancient-india peace types...

the seers of nibiru and 2012 and the like...

the people who think that aliens are aliens, when they are actually in most if not all cases demons...

etc...

I believe they're all variants of the exact same thing, people with demonic behavior or tendencies, or sinful tendencies or tendencies of denial of the real Truth.

That's why he's called the Truth...

Because he actually is.

Actually.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Jykan

Faith is not knowing that Jesus and God or real so much... those things are ok to KNOW.

Faith is more or less enduring in your belief that Jesus and God are above and highest and victorious, if you do this you'll find out what faith is. and realize that "knowing" God and Jesus are real is not really the aspect of faith.

Those ARE Truths.

You won't convert people if they don't know what you are talking about...and if they can't know what you're talking about unless they know what you know...well then...you have a problem.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

So my point still stands you are getting Faith and truth mixed up, It may be true for you but for others it is faith.
For something to be the Absolute Truth you would have to provide the proof, here on ATS we would ask for proof be it in an aliens topic or any other topic.
That's it cya and welcome.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Pedal power lol nice dude

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

You're not entirely understanding what God is (not that I am)

But I mean, in the sense that...

The being we're talking about is impossibly correct. Meaning, they are righteous and correct beyond our understanding.... ever. We can't ever reach it.

They, God, have somehow automatically obtained ultimate Truth and Righteousness without ever having obtained it.

They cannot be wrong... for you to question them, like you have just done, is forgivable, but you must stop the denial.

You know where you come from.

So, stop this.

You know you are something much more than this, and you know, in your heart, where it comes from.

It comes from the absolute greatest power that could possibly exist.

The almighty of everything.

It's too good to be true, and it's true.

Rejoice!

This is WHY we rejoice!!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Are you keeping a tally on this tgalahan so that when you stand before God he will list them all, including ATS and how well you shut down everyone else though just screaming louder about it only to believe that you have converted people, but in actual fact only driven them further away from your "truth"? Deep breath!!!!

It's only the "truth" because it's your "truth". There are many truths throughout the world and your particular "truth" is only yours because you were exposed to it before Hinduism, Islam, Buddism, etc. Unfortunately you are locked in your own prison of truth so you will never get to experience other peoples "truth".

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jykan

Oh, but you do know! and they do know.

People have so many different ways of deterring from the same truth of which they know.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That's why he's called the Truth...

Because he actually is.

Actually.

lol Actually sorry just too funny. You can call him the truth all you want doesn't mean he is.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No, they don't need proof.

"the god in you is closer than god in the world"

God is ready and does reveal these things at any point necessary.

No Truth is hidden from any. The word Faith is often misunderstood.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

But wait.....outside of teaching you how to live like god wants and how to be saved and all that in the bible the whole point of faith in the book your saying is the absolute truth is knowing these 2 guys are real and you believe in them and submit and all that. Thats what the faith is for. If you exclude that little aspect(them being real) you have faith in an empty concept since thats who the whole book is about.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

But you know he is.

Denying something doesn't mean you don't know it's true.

I don't know how else to put it except that you already know this to be true.

You have decided for some reason to not partake in admitting this, though.

I have a feeling you're about to get defensive. Please, don't...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Dispo

The being we're talking about is impossibly correct. Meaning, they are righteous and correct beyond our understanding.... ever. We can't ever reach it.

They, God, have somehow automatically obtained ultimate Truth and Righteousness without ever having obtained it.

They cannot be wrong... for you to question them, like you have just done, is forgivable, but you must stop the denial.

If he can't be wrong, and he created me to not believe then why are you trying to change his will? What makes you better than this God you love so much that you see flaws in his creation?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

I wouldn't exclude a concept in which I am instilled impossibly by the impossible (yet real) construction that is Truth.

Meaning, we are all instilled this Truth in a way that is utterly impossible. It informs us that it is real in a way that cannot really be described, and is also impossible to be, yet is.

Also, not two guys. One person. "I and the Father are one" - Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

OMG you respect people beliefs but INSIST that they change right away

Stop it dude I want no part of this but your statements just keep pulling me right back in.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I believe they're all variants of the exact same thing, people with demonic behavior or tendencies, or sinful tendencies or tendencies of denial of the real Truth.

So..... if someone does not hold "your" belief or "truth" then they have demonic behavior?

MMMMmmmmmm K!~

Dig into your soul where this "truth" is and have more compassion for others who LIVE their life as Jesus did..... which is giving of them self. This is the "inner truth".

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Therefore, I don't really believe these people share different beliefs. I belief they are of the flower of the demon and petals (thanks for spell correction) of the demon.

That is my conspiracy, that they all hide under the guise of these different beliefs, but when boiled down to it... they are all lying.

the atheists...

Awwwwww ... !? really?!

*Folds away wings and starts putting talons in a box*

After all this time, someone finally got me. Lesigh. .... Honestly, I think you will regret making this your first thread. There's a reason why people mostly just respect other's beliefs I guess. It's becuase most persons acknowledge they don't have the answers, and even if they think they do they can't prove it. Is kind of like an awkward cease fire until someone finds God under whatever table, rock, or sky the person is hiding in.

And honestly, this method of converting people will probably be less effective than wearing a sandwich board at a street corner.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join