It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Lynch never beaten or abused.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
To all those sheople that actually believed Jessica Lynch was beaten and abused. *Laugh*

www.thestar.ca.../Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1051643375850&call_page=TS_News&call_pageid=96833218 8492&call_pagepath=News/News&pubid=968163964505&StarSource=email

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
what's your point here, info???

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
what's your point here, info???

Just to prove I was right.

I have posted on this subject before and there were people out there who just couldn't handle the fact that she wasn't beaten. So as the sheople they were, they just denied their own worthless evil government had told a fairy tail once again.

But the truth always comes out in the end and it will keep on coming.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Go girl.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Strangely enough...it doesn't state how such injuries were received while "surrendering"...nor does it state anything about how she was treated PRIOR to arriving at the hospitals.... Read closer....

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think it might be best to wait and hear from Jessica herself.Like a bunch of Iraqi docters are going to admit she was beaten.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Strangely enough...it doesn't state how such injuries were received while "surrendering"...nor does it state anything about how she was treated PRIOR to arriving at the hospitals.... Read closer....

You read closer, it said she was probably injured from falling out of the vehicle.

What's strange Gazrok is the fact the news has now reported Jessica can't remember what happen.

*laugh*

"Sheople, the puppeteers official sports beverage." -Info

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I find it funny people actully believe information coming from Iraqi's.I mean its not like they don't have a history of being liers...

Any doubts just read Gazroks signature...

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
"Sheople, the puppeteers official sports beverage."

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here we go wasting bandwidth again! info,You've only proved you're ignorant

I don't want to speak for anyone else here, but I was never under the impression that the medical staff was abusing or beating her. Rather it was the guards and Iraqi soldier that caused her injuries. Here's another link for you, since you like links: www.cnn.com...

Which says: Muhsin said Lynch's guards beat her and tried to stop doctors from checking on her more than twice a day, but that he and others on the staff would give her biscuits, oranges, milk and medicine from their own limited supplies.

(Ahmed Muhsin is a resident doctor at that hospital.) So, since you're willing to believe Iraqi medical staff and that doctor says guards beat her would you agree then she was 'abused and beaten'? (and therefore, probably didn't fall off her vehicle?)

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
understand why she can't remember anything. Let us discuss that. Why can't she remember anything????

I wonder why?

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It could be shock,or her head injury.She could have drugged as well.But until we no more its all speculation.

[Edited on 05/5/03 by nyeff]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't think anyone ever thought that the Iraqi people were monsters and I'm not suprised to hear that doctors and nurses, who do their job for humanitarian reasons, would give the best care they knew how to any human. But Bob makes an excellent point(s). She received the wounds sometime or another and it doesn't sound like they were battle related to me. It sounds like she was stomped and who knows what else before they got scared and took her to the hospital. Remember, striking someone with the sole of your shoe is their biggest insult, who says it can't be on your foot while you do it?

As for memory loss, I dare say that if anyone is subjected to that kind of torture, trama induced amnesia wouldn't be such a long shot and this wouldn't be the first case. Yes, the doctors overthere treated her. i think this is the only point we can surmise from this article. The rest is speculation.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
How right you are Abraham, I mean, geez, to think she was in combat on a hostile battelfield taken as a prisoner of war by enemy soldiers then later beaten by guards - yet, lies and mind control can be equally attributed to her lack of remembering. Makes sense to me.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"How right you are Abraham, I mean, geez, to think she was in combat on a hostile battelfield taken as a prisoner of war by enemy soldiers then later beaten by guards - yet, lies and mind control can be equally attributed to her lack of remembering. Makes sense to me."---Bob

Abraham asks>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you mean that??? Do you agree with me or not. If not why? Just curious.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why don't you ask Jessica what kind of treatment she received?"

"Until such time as she wants to talk � and that's going to be no time soon, and it may be never at all � the press is simply going to have to wait."

Guess we have to wait, don't worry if she is a progressive and indepentant soul like so many others, she will speakout. She has a carreer to recover right now.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
"Sheople, the puppeteers official sports beverage."

Thanks man -=)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join