It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Lynch never beaten or abused.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
1. The Iraqis who fought for Saddam Hussein more than likely secular as far as religious beliefs.

2. If memory serves all others with her are dead.

3. Gang rape is well known to cause amnesia.

I am not trying to say I know this to be the truth what I am saying is that there is no reason to treat her memory loss as a joke

Look at you, all huffing and puffing. How fascinating, but who is treating her memory loss as a joke? I don't believe I saw anyone joking about memory loss but rather assuming she was raped.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Look at you, all huffing and puffing. How fascinating, but who is treating her memory loss as a joke? I don't believe I saw anyone joking about memory loss but rather assuming she was raped. Posted by Info

Rape is NEVER a subject to be joked about for any reason...

Your posts that go in that direction in a joking manner are in extremely poor taste...

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Look at you, all huffing and puffing. How fascinating, but who is treating her memory loss as a joke? I don't believe I saw anyone joking about memory loss but rather assuming she was raped. Posted by Info

Rape is NEVER a subject to be joked about for any reason...

Your posts that go in that direction in a joking manner are in extremely poor taste...

They would be in poor taste if she was actually raped.

Perhaps though I was raped when I was younger. You never know. Sorry what I said when over your head.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Amneisia NOW. Mind you, she was at first said to be in "good spirits". According to the Iraqi medical staff, she was awake and friendly, a little scared she was going to be hurt, which is normal when captured. For the oast few weeks, everything fine and dandy, now sudenly, she develops amnesia?

Thats what we are looking at. She would have had amnesia long before that. Rape is a horrid crime that does cause alot of trauma and amnesia. But when that happens, its immediate, the person goes damn near catatonic and crazy soon after.

The fact that she is now soley a ward of our govornment, under thier watchful eye, secreted away from any outside contact, not the press per se, but others.........

With all the other falsehoods, they would use something like this to justify other crap over in Iraq and to further demonize the enemy.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
posted by Info page 1

You read closer, it said she was probably injured from falling out of the vehicle.

What's strange Gazrok is the fact the news has now reported Jessica can't remember what happen.

*laugh*

posted by Info page 3

Look at you, all huffing and puffing. How fascinating, but who is treating her memory loss as a joke? I don't believe I saw anyone joking about memory loss but rather assuming she was raped

Sounds like perhaps you should read before you post.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted by Info page 1

You read closer, it said she was probably injured from falling out of the vehicle.

What's strange Gazrok is the fact the news has now reported Jessica can't remember what happen.

*laugh*

You couldn't tell that was sarcasm as if to imply the government is lying about her memory loss? You honestly couldn't read that?

In the future specially when sticking your face into a post after it grows hair, make sure you read everything that everyone posted first.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That she remembers that she is a US soldier and that other US soldiers are saving here has nothing to do with remembering her capture.

As mentioned, as far as I know all other troops with her prior to capture are now dead.

Info have made no assumptions simply stating one diagnosis which has to be ruled out prior to drawing other conclusions.

Such as laughter

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Perhaps though I was raped when I was younger. You never know. Sorry what I said when over your head. Posted by Info

If you were raped when you were younger you would never have had such an ascinine thought cross your mind.

Perhaps you should pull your head out of your a$$

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Perhaps though I was raped when I was younger. You never know. Sorry what I said when over your head. Posted by Info

If you were raped when you were younger you would never have had such an ascinine thought cross your mind.

Perhaps you should pull your head out of your a$$

Actually, you are wrong. I was raped when I was younger. You being wrong though is no surprise.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

As mentioned, as far as I know all other troops with her prior to capture are now dead.

Um, no, what do u think most of those POWs were that we rescued north of Bagdad? They were in her unit as well, the same unit that she was in that was attacked. The soldiers in her unit in the hospital were all dead, yes. But the other few survived as well. And they were all fine and dandy, tho obviously ruffled from thier ordeal

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Posted by info

You couldn't tell that was sarcasm as if to imply the government is lying about her memory loss? You honestly couldn't read that?

In the future specially when sticking your face into a post after it grows hair, make sure you read everything that everyone posted first.

I did read all of them and perhaps if your mindset was not so prepared to assume such things. Your response would not have looked so childish and imature both then and now, in this recent post.

In light of all the potential issues your assumption is pathetic and insensitive to others, specifically Jessica Lynch who at the moment is in a Hospital.

Now if you want to prepare a thread about how the US is the alledged evil emipire fine. But with respect to bringing up what you have so far, might I sugest you
are barking up a tree with a panther inside.

Another way of putting it is that most would respond to the latter as a format for discussion, while the former
as not.

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf thank you I was not certain we are talking about a human being not an institution. My impression
is before we make assumptions as to
the cause of her current status we should let her get better.

[Edited on 8-5-2003 by Toltec]

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I did read all of them and perhaps if your mindset was not so prepared to assume such things. Your response would not have looked so childish and imature both then and now, in this recent post.

No you didn't, if you did you would have figured out what the *laugh* was regarding to begin with, so don't lie.

In light of all the potential issues your assumption is pathetic and insensitive to others, specifically Jessica Lynch who at the moment is in a Hospital.

That's your opinion and you can't speak for Jessica Lynch, so don't.

Now if you want to prepare a thread about how the US is the alledged evil emipire fine. But with respect to bringing up what you have so far, might I sugest you
are barking up a tree with a panther inside.

I've always wanted a pet panther, I must tell you, I am a cat lover.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Jessica is a human being. Thats what worries me: will she be used for furthering other peoples plans? What kind of mind rape are they doing to her in the hospital? The institution she is now being protected by will certainly make sure if she has a story to the contrary, she shall certainly be re educated as to what "really" happened. Like any soldiers, she shall be used by her govornment to further whatever ambition they choose.

So its also about humans getting trapped by institutions that will use them, thier stories forever being untold, or warped. Who knows? we certainly may never find out the truth. And if the govornment has thier way, they might even rob her of that ability to remeber what really happened.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Jessica is a human being. Thats what worries me: will she be used for furthering other peoples plans? What kind of mind rape are they doing to her in the hospital? The institution she is now being protected by will certainly make sure if she has a story to the contrary, she shall certainly be re educated as to what "really" happened. Like any soldiers, she shall be used by her govornment to further whatever ambition they choose.

So its also about humans getting trapped by institutions that will use them, thier stories forever being untold, or warped. Who knows? we certainly may never find out the truth. And if the govornment has thier way, they might even rob her of that ability to remeber what really happened.

Very true, I can't understand why other people find it so hard to believe that the government is untruthful to them.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Look it simple there is no reason to laugh, especially when you have no idea what happened you were not there.

It was not something you took into consideration this thread has been all about conclusions drawn with regard to what you think is the evil empire.

Its possible she was raped and her memory problems are the result of the shock caused by such an act.

If you have a problem with that my advice is for you
work at a rape treatment center and or otherwise community hospitals you will catch on fast.

Pretending this is not a valid conclusion only raises the specter of you insensitivity to such matters and your personal lack of respect of people in general.

From that standpoint who is demonizing who?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Look it simple there is no reason to laugh, especially when you have no idea what happened you were not there.

What's your major malfunction? I told you it was a sarcasm laugh, sarcasm laughs aren't real. Are they?

If you have a problem with that my advice is for you
work at a rape treatment center and or otherwise community hospitals you will catch on fast.

I told you! You don't read, I already said I had been raped when I was younger. People on the ATS forums tend to have selective reading.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I was raped when I was younger but then I went back for seconds.... does that mean Im a sinner or an overeater or both???
Keep some perspective...

You must understand that you willl never know the total truth from this or any other administration. The first prioity of authority is always maintaining their own position. There second priority is profiting from that position. If the "truth" is determined to be hazardas to either situation you can be sure that it will be kept from the "tax paying" public.
and what would be the truth anyway.
There are no "truths" that can withstand rigorous scientific experimentation and it is generally know that people color their memories with their own perspective...as much as 12%. So how would you define the truth as derived from the Lynch girl, or Donald Rumsfeld or your own brain's distillation process?
Aldrous Huxley wrote, "our job before dying is to wake up". Are we doing that?

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Heres an example from my own experience of manipulating memories or stories:

In my old Unit, there was a warrant officer the others were hell bent on ruining. Personal and professional conflicts be the reason, i wont go into details. Eventually, a sexual harrassment witch hunt came up against him. I remeber the incedent, we were in a small trailer in saudi, it was very cramped, hardly enough room for two people to move about, let alone about 6 of them. Physical contact could not be avoided, bumping and squeezing against other people was simply unavopidable. One soldier, noted that the Chiefs hand touched her ass, but didnt think anything of it. Chief was bent over the desk examining some maintainance reports from one of the launchers, and was reaching in his back pocket to get out his wallet that contained a couple numbers for the local civilian Raytheon team. the female in question was behind him facing the other direction, bent over a shelf sifting through a box of assorted bulbs that were on the shelf. She said here, chief, heres the bulb for the GPS light on launcher such and such, and put it out behind her in her hand without looking. he reached behind him to grab the bulb, not looking, and grabbed her ass. he immeidiately turned around, blushed, said sorry, took the bulb, then went back to looking at the report. She shrugged, went back to sifting through the bulbs. Now i saw pretty much the whole thing, it was totally unintentional. I smirked, as i was waiting on the keys to one of the Humvees to go drive a truckload of batteries downrange to replace on the generators. One of chiefs enemies, a certain nosy Politically correct wimp of a platoon seargant, saw it, frowned, glared at chief. An hour later he came back in the office and puleld the soldier aside. She told me later that he began to ask her, did chief touch you in a private spot? She said, well, yeah, by accident, he was grabbing a bulb from me, didnt look, and grabbed at my ass instead. She said he was obviously embarrassed by it, apologized, end of story. he had never done anything like that before, and had never bothered her about anything. The Platoon seargant insisted, drileld into her mind, yeah, chief sexually harrassed you. We need to file a report.

And thats what they did. I was called in, because I am female, and was there. What went on reminded me of films about mind control. When I told them it was an accident, it wasnt intentional, I told them what I saw. They would say things like, no, you mean chief did grab her bottom. Yes, thats what you saw. They sat there and basically, anytime i tried to get a word in edgewise, i had like 3 NCO's and two officers sitting there in my face telling me no, this is what happened, we know youre afraid to say anything because you like chief, but u did see that, ect ect ect. I sat dumbfounded. They basically drilled the hell out of me because i wasnt telling them what they wanted to hear, then put in thier report that i had saw the hand touching the butt, and not a word of what i said. They sat there and told me what they felt i was supposed to remeber. I sat there in stunned silence and nervoiusness as i realized if i were to hang onto what really happened, bad # would befall me.

Fact of the trailer story?

1. the trailer was tiny, six people crammed in, human contact unavoidable.
2. the female in question had an ass the size of a couch, i would have been surprised in that tiny space if he had managed NOT to touch her behemoth buttocks. (i had squeezed against them myself three times moving back and forth trying to get from desk to parts shelf, and no one jumped me for sexual misconduct)
3. Chief was embarrassed, very visibly and a bit surprised. His face showed he was shocked, the reddening of his cheeks and downcast glance and shaky stutter showed me he had obviously not expected it, and when he realized what he grabbed was NOT the GPS bulb, he was embarrassed, and he apologized.

But facts matter not, because in the end, those officers and NCOs had it out for the poor chief, and the truth doesnt matter, if they can get even a slight situation they can exploit to thier advantage, the truth gets thrown out and twisted into what they deem fit. And this includes sitting soldiers down and basically forcing them to remeber things they want you to remeber, and to forget what they really saw.

Why did I go into this long drawn out story? To show that the govornment, especuilly military, dont care about truth when a situation can be exploited to thier adavntage. Thus, Jessica. Laying in a hoispital bed, drugged out on painkillers, still dazed from the whole experience, and such officers and perons comming in her room and doing the same thing to her they did to me. In her drugged up state, she would be more suceptable to it, especially when a little force was used.

When i was drilled about the chief incedent, after about an hour of them in my face saying "no, this is what you saw, you arent remebering correctly" I sat there and finally said: i dont really remeber what happened, it was crowded, i didnt see much. I knew damn well what i saw, but knew it didnt matter. It was hot, my face flushed, i was nervous from this interrogation, and realized I couldnt win. I shook my head, faked memory loss, said I dunno, and then it ended. The only people i could talk to about it was fellow soldiers down at my rank, because i sure as hell didnt trust the leadership.

They could very well do the same to jessica, and with more success, since shes in bed, on meds, shaken, with injuries, they could very well convince her that she was brutalized, and her spend the rest of her life with false memories haunting her when there is no need. if they would do that to me for something as small as getting rid of a troublesome chief, why wouldnt they do the same to make the iraqis and muslims into animals, or to prove a case against women in the military, or any other agenda they can muster?

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The only real weapon we have right now is to not pay our taxes and to say 'no' and accept the copnsequences.
I fear that both will bring swift retribution... especially at the begining. Freedon of your mind is really the only way but all those uniqu Jerusalems will be hard to organize...perhgaps this is the great question of our time. How to stop facism without providing the next generation with exactly the same emotional tools to rebuild it.
Perhaps the priest who set himself on fire to protest the Vietnam war had real point. He mad it and cleansed his karma, all at the same time.
Whats happening in this country has happened before and will again. Power corrupts....
I will start a new thread with this question since I also need clarification....

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
The only real weapon we have right now is to not pay our taxes and to say 'no' and accept the copnsequences.

What would wake people in power being the rich really fast, would be to stop working all together as a mass. You see, the only thing keeping them in power is the fact people are willing to put up with them. If everyone stopped on a dime, everyone in power would become utterly helpless and unhappy.

What good is money if you have nothing to spend it on.
What good is power if there is no longer anyone or anything to control.

[Edited on 8-5-2003 by Info]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join