It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones life Threatened On National TV

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Reminds me of when Tom Flanagan called for Assange's assassination on National TV in 2010.

These sorts of statements should never just be thrown around lightly...."joking" or not.

For those of you who were shocked by how Alex Jones acted on Morgan's show I would recommend checking out old Alex Jones videos...he rants, a lot...it's what he does.

I'm not saying it's right and it can be very annoying and I can only take so much of it but I can't say I was shocked when I watched the CNN "debate" and saw Alex ranting through all 14 minutes.

I would say, however, that how CNN is acting post the debate is much much worse than Alex's hot air.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by TheMindWar

Can you link a source showing he knew they were fake?

Ive read nothing about that and would be very interested

I agree the joke was in bad taste and he should have realised that this would ensue, but it was a joke never the less and no one, not even the people using sensational headlines, actually thinks it was serious and that AJs life was in danger
edit on 9/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

Yes I know he was fired for the faked photo's that is not my point, the point is if someone who is mentally unbalanced decides to go and slaughter AJ and his family that there is accountability. Simply put, those comments have no plac in professional journalism and he should pay the price.

Well, whether you want to believe it or not what people in the media say or agree with DOES matter. We used to hold journalism to a certain degree of professionalism where even the lowest of the low tabloid journalists were held to a certain degree of accountability. If some nutjob goes out and acts on what Piers and Co. were joking about do you honestly think he should have no accountability for the things he said?

As requested.

Fake photos

Sorry, i just skip by time to time

I am not talking about the fake photo's, I know he was held accountable for those and lost his job. I am talking about the comments made and his agreement with the comments. If some nutball decides "I really hate Alex Jones, Piers is right him and his family need to be shot!" Do you not see some measure of accountability? Things that were said were not fit for professional journalism.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

I think someone commented before you asking for a link.

I agree MSM will be fully accountable IMHO as they will be the ones to initiate any action. I say MSM and not just CNN as they should be stereotyped in the same manner as they stereotype ATS members and others
Personally I would rather be labelled a conspiracy nut that be labelled a Mainstream Robotoid. But thats just me

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhereIsTheBatman
This is a nice video as well. Piers is owned:

I agree Jesse did make PM look silly.

Now why didnt AJ do this instead of going in there like a maniac?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss

The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.” Abby Huntsman (Huffington Post) : “I’d love to see that… [laughter] in uniform.” Piers Morgan: “I’ll borrow my brothers uniform.”

Terroristic threat!

please share with any and all law enforcement and fbi

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What Aj did was absolutly what needed to be done.
Had he acted "rational" and reserved no one would give a rats hindquaters what was said. No one watches PM anyway. A week or so back Larry Pratt from GOA destroyed PM on this same debate and no one outside of the pro-gun community even noticed it.
AJ gets on here and acts like a complete loon and it sends the message that some people with guns are crazy.
Those of us who have bene living through this anti gun campaign for 20 plus years have played nice guy for too long. We have played by the rules, we have made every attempt to vote and work within the system. We have had numerous "victories" in law and the courts over the last 10 years and all of that is about to be wiped away by a drugged out snot nosed celler dweller in Connecticut that got his little ego bruised by mommy and went bat guano crazy. It was a tragic loss of life and two dozen kids are gone, but I and my guns had nothing to do with it.

People need to get the picture that men like me are no longer going to stand for this. We will not submit, we will resist, we will not comply. We have been rational and restrained for decades and that has failed to prevent the continued assault on our natural rights. We are now about to go crazy. We are now pissed. We are now about to become irrational and down right dangerous. This is what it was like in 1860. If it takes Alex Jones acting like a stark raving lunitic on national TV to get people to understand this is not the direction that the politicians need to be going in then put him on every night. Someone needs to be calling the Congress and letting them know that we are walking the razors edge on this matter. I was in the gun community for the last ban on assault weapons. Because there were workarounds and loopholes and because it had a sunset provision people did not see it as the end. The economy was good and all of the other factors that plague us were not evident. This is completely different. I have never seen anything like what is happening in the gun community right now. Every weapon with military capability is gone. Every round of ammunition that can be purchased is flying off the shelves.
You so called rational anti gun people ask yourselves this question.

Do you think that we are buying all these new guns and magazines just to turn them in or register them?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GaucheDroite

Sorry but your so head is so far up AJs backside its not funny.

No sane rational person can think he did anything good in that interview/debate.
He said he knew what they were going to do, why didnt he prepare for it and have rational arguments ready to defend his point of view?

If hes really worried about waking people up as he claims this was an opportunity to reach 500,000+ people who are under the spell of the magic box as you put it and he failed miserably.

Once again I ACTUALLY LIKE THE GUY!!!!!!!!!
Im not attacking him for his beliefs or on a personal level but that appearance was a disaster for him and anyone who is either pro gun or a conspiracy theorist.

Why cant you see or admit that?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Guns alone will not solve the nwo problem. It is primarily an information war and Alex Jones, Jessie Ventura, David Icke and a few others are trying to pull the weight of the entire truth movement on their shoulders. I am not sure we can be saved at this point but I still remain hopeful.

Bad information is what allows america to be pro-israel and to spend a gross amount of money on the military while disarming average law abiding folks with various pretenses based on heinous acts. Bad information is what makes people think there are only two parties to vote for come each election period and to tolerate their corruption with hands in the air. Bad information is what makes people ridicule ufos and aliens and to keep believing erroneous religions. Bad information is what allows wall street to outsource our jobs while we go on welfare and feel helpless.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci
This is sickening. I honestly don't care if you like Alex Jones or not. These people crossed the line! You don't threaten a man and his children because you disagree with him. Piers should not be on national tv.

Stop parroting an erroneous rumor. Kindly show me where AJ's life was threaten. I'll wait...................

But in the meantime,

Guess what all this means now?? The government will need to intercede and enforce stricter laws and arrest ANYONE who merely gives the impression of a threat (even though it has more than a double entendre) in order to nip these bad-boys in their bud. They will need to tap your phones and internet usage without permission or notification, in order to succeed, okay?
Happy now?

Don't you see how insane this is and the psycho cycle AJ is taking us all on?

Good lord. He is the PROBLEM not the solution. He incites hatred so people hate. He incites anger so people are angry. Where and how is this a good thing?

So don't cry when the government is comfortably parked up everyone's arse because of people like Mr Jones!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I agree Jesse did make PM look silly.

Now why didnt AJ do this instead of going in there like a maniac?

Piers is a dope too. He's being paid to have an opinion of those who sign his paycheck at CNN.

But AJ is a petulant redneck evangelists who sees the wrong in everything yet..... has no solution. There's a saying my parents used to say: "It takes no talent to find fault. Any idiot can do it"
If the saying fits, wear it!
edit on 9-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No sane rational person can think he did anything good in that interview/debate.
He said he knew what they were going to do, why didnt he prepare for it and have rational arguments ready to defend his point of view?

If hes really worried about waking people up as he claims this was an opportunity to reach 500,000+ people who are under the spell of the magic box as you put it and he failed miserably.

Im not attacking him for his beliefs or on a personal level but that appearance was a disaster for him and anyone who is either pro gun or a conspiracy theorist.

I think you are missing the point. Alex Jones videos have woken a great mamy people up to whats going on in the world. I know there are ATS members here that only became members after watching infowars and thier DVDs. People watch AJs movies then go online to find out more and they end up on a conspiracy forum

The point being, Alex has a dedicated following that isnt going to go away. Over the years he has done more to wake up the world than anyone else I know. With that comes dedicated supporters who know Alex was not at his best by far, but one mistake in many victories does not mean his career has been wasted.

Alex has left a massive legacy with his videos and such like. If someone dared to bump him off could you imagine what that would do to DVD sales? Lol, his DVDs would be number one hits across the world I reckon.

Morn your losses and celebrate your victories, now lets move onto the next battle in the Infowar.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaucheDroite

So if someone says something about the US president along the same lines, do they get looked into by the Secret Service? I think so.

How many valid reasons can you think of for someone to talk about assassinating a standing president within earshot of people they don't know?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You are not angry that the government will use any false flag event based on satanic rituals to get what it wants? People being sacrificed so that the nwo can lay stricter and stricter laws, spend more and more of our hard earned money against us in the name of security?

All this bureaucracy that is based on evil and the capitalist vultures looking for a reason to make america bankrupt, to install a one world government with a digital currency and possibly rfid chips in our shoulders?

Either you are naive and misinformed or you are a shill!

Trust me I get extremely mad sometimes just thinking about such stuff. It is natural! Controlling ones emotion has limits and Alex Jones limits are pretty average....big deal! You are looking at trees and missing the forrest. Pretty soon we won't even be able to fart without a #ing permit.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

LOL. My head is up no ones back side, but it is above mine.

No sane person huh? Does PM even reach 500k people? I don't know and it doesn't matter.

By doing what he did, which is what he does best and it is who he is, has made this the talking point in America right now. While he may be labelled crazy/loon, etc, that doesn't matter as much as the topic being front page news. Thats the point. While I have already said that I wished he'd be calmer, it is who he is. If you want it done your way, go do it. I already stated that as well.

How can you have a rational argument against a factoid like what type of gun was used or was this the largest event in the US? Huh? Please tell me how.

But yes it is a magic box

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Morn your losses and celebrate your victories, now lets move onto the next battle in the Infowar.

Well put

I agree he has done alot of good and usually has good stuff to say, as long as we agree this wasnt one of those occasions were on the same side here

link   

Can you link a source showing he knew they were fake?

Ive read nothing about that and would be very interested

I agree the joke was in bad taste and he should have realised that this would ensue, but it was a joke never the less and no one, not even the people using sensational headlines, actually thinks it was serious and that AJs life was in danger
edit on 9/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

Yes I know he was fired for the faked photo's that is not my point, the point is if someone who is mentally unbalanced decides to go and slaughter AJ and his family that there is accountability. Simply put, those comments have no plac in professional journalism and he should pay the price.

Well, whether you want to believe it or not what people in the media say or agree with DOES matter. We used to hold journalism to a certain degree of professionalism where even the lowest of the low tabloid journalists were held to a certain degree of accountability. If some nutjob goes out and acts on what Piers and Co. were joking about do you honestly think he should have no accountability for the things he said?

As requested.

Fake photos

Sorry, i just skip by time to time

I am not talking about the fake photo's, I know he was held accountable for those and lost his job. I am talking about the comments made and his agreement with the comments. If some nutball decides "I really hate Alex Jones, Piers is right him and his family need to be shot!" Do you not see some measure of accountability? Things that were said were not fit for professional journalism.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

I think someone commented before you asking for a link.

I agree MSM will be fully accountable IMHO as they will be the ones to initiate any action. I say MSM and not just CNN as they should be stereotyped in the same manner as they stereotype ATS members and others
Personally I would rather be labelled a conspiracy nut that be labelled a Mainstream Robotoid. But thats just me

I see...that makes a little sense then
I was like...I didn't ask for proof of his fakes photo's??

yeah, I can think of not many worse insults than to be labeled a mainstream robotoid

link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

My point was about the hypocrisy of threats being looked into and while the prez might not have been the greatest person to bring up to compare, you are missing the point.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
let the peasents revolt....

one man emerged as the leader of the peasents.....his name was "wat tyler" from england kent..as the peasents from kent had marched to london,they destroyed tax registers,and the buildings that housed the goverment records were burned to the ground...........

lets march,my fellow friends....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

How can you have a rational argument against a factoid like what type of gun was used or was this the largest event in the US? Huh? Please tell me how.

He can answer the questions rationally and calmly and then respond with his rebuttals or present factoids of his own, its how debates work.

Hes going to be news for awhile but people who dont already know him are not gonna be interested in what he has to say as they now think hes a loon.

Im not attacking him and all Ive said was this was a disaster for him and the causes he represents.

As for doing it my way as far as Im anti gun I dont think I could have given a better argument for gun control if I tried.

Simple question: Do you think AJ did a good job or represent his side of the argument well?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaucheDroite

LOL. My head is up no ones back side, but it is above mine.

No sane person huh? Does PM even reach 500k people? I don't know and it doesn't matter.

By doing what he did, which is what he does best and it is who he is, has made this the talking point in America right now. While he may be labelled crazy/loon, etc, that doesn't matter as much as the topic being front page news. Thats the point. While I have already said that I wished he'd be calmer, it is who he is. If you want it done your way, go do it. I already stated that as well.

But yes it is a magic box

I don't think Alex is responsible for making the gun debate the talking point in the US right now. It was already a talking point in the first place which is why he was called on. No, at best, Alex has made himself a talking point in the US right now.

While Alex was doing what he "does best" (debatable), he wasn't giving Piers a chance to do what he does best (again, debatable), and have a proper back and forth. All Alex did was steamroll the conversation and went out of his way to flame bigotry at Piers's nationality and his character. I'm no big Piers supporter, but that whole discussion (or lack thereof) was a farce in my view.
edit on 9-1-2013 by CosmicBob because: Some grammer and formatting changes

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Human_Alien

You are not angry that the government will use any false flag event based on satanic rituals to get what it wants? People being sacrificed so that the nwo can lay stricter and stricter laws, spend more and more of our hard earned money against us in the name of security?

All this bureaucracy that is based on evil and the capitalist vultures looking for a reason to make america bankrupt, to install a one world government with a digital currency and possibly rfid chips in our shoulders?

Either you are naive and misinformed or you are a shill!

Trust me I get extremely mad sometimes just thinking about such stuff. It is natural! Controlling ones emotion has limits and Alex Jones limits are pretty average....big deal! You are looking at trees and missing the forrest. Pretty soon we won't even be able to fart without a #ing permit.

Me being awake and realizing all that AJ has put forth, will not stop squat!!!! I am an old William Cooper follower. I knew all this a decade before AJ came along. I was also a member of "We are Change NY'

And? So? Now what?

I have stopped voting, no longer own a television and haven't bought a newspaper in over 15 years. I own no property, have no criminal record and am actually friendly to the state-police who patrol my town.

So you my friend have two choices: Move out of this country or pray for an asteroid.

All this colorful Alex-insight means nothing at the end of the day. All it's doing is pissing off the very people who AJ is warning you against. So in effect all he is doing is taunting the establishment and all they keep doing in response is, taking it up one more notch.

So keep it up. Hopefully one day you'll wake up and realize this is not what we were put on this Earth to do. Better make the most of it because before you know it, you're outta here!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join