A logical problem with "Hell": Part 2

page: 14
17
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 





Originally posted by vethumanbeing
The original plan was this. Whatever happens the humans do not procreate they must remain in ignorance of their potencial ability to create (THATS OUR JOB, to say when where and how). To say one supresses the human animal is a niceity. More like recapture the experiment that managed to jump the fence at all costs.

As to the God in charge then?; that would be and I can name names--"Source Entity". It will be hard to contact at this time as it is in a place that can do no more harm.


Ok, I’m curious, my ears have pricked up, and I am all ears.

I take it that you go along with the standard demiurge theory, in that the serpent freed us from this experimenting, evil God?

I’m not sure about the whole experiment deal; I mean, what exactly was the objective of the experiment. Two humans, living in a garden, on their own, hardly seems like much of an experiment to me. lol Not much going on…no what I mean…?

Allowing them to procreate, teaching them new skills, helping them to build, write, develop spiritually; Now that’s what I call, an experiment! Hmmm maybe “experiment” isn’t the right word for it…

And I don’t really buy into that whole mining for Gold operation either. Surely, (I know, don’t call me Shirley lol) if they were that advanced, they would just make their own gold, through a form of ancient alchemy, using the philosopher’s stone, and some mercury, to boot.

- JC


I had no idea there was a word for this illumination, the process. Lucifer took upon itself to give knoweledge to Mankind. Your question is; was it given/done without informing Source Entity? YES.

That problem with gold. There is not animal vegetable human or a 3 through 6 dimentional creature that can manefest Gold. Even the best alchemists, Newton, Nostradamus, DaVinci could not transmute base metal. There is only one Entity alive that can do this and it is not Human nor is it God as you understand it. There is no wise stone, I will tell you I cannot turn the tears/blood of humans into garnets (bloody diamonds) overnight.

The problem with the Natural Sciences is they do not understand even the smallest concept of Magick. Mercury; Uranium being adaquate examples (no understanding of a physical property holding genuine consciousness).
edit on 25-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


That's because alchemy was never a science of the physical world. It was a science of the soul. Turning primitive man into glorious beings of light and understanding. Lead into gold. And the five basic elements of alchemy, the original elements, were representative of the qualities of the human spirit and how they evolve.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


That's because alchemy was never a science of the physical world. It was a science of the soul. Turning primitive man into glorious beings of light and understanding. Lead into gold. And the five basic elements of alchemy, the original elements, were representative of the qualities of the human spirit and how they evolve.


You have so got this right. As to whom/what is able to accomplish transmute the miracles,(diamonds, gold, uranium, seed pods into edible plants) the being we stand upon with the help of her husband, right there, rising in the East and setting in the West.

Some ancients understood this, rather than Worship a vengefull iconiclastic God (overseers and manipulators of of the human race) the logical beings to worship are the most available,tangible. You can actually experience them first hand! without have to prove they exist; what a bold new concept. They do not desire worship exactly, just a thankyou once in a while, a Hallmark Card Greeting ok.
edit on 25-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by vethumanbeing
I had no idea there was a word for this illumination, the process. Lucifer took upon itself to give knoweledge to Mankind. Your question is; was it given/done without informing Source Entity? YES.


Well, most Gnostics tend to go the with serpent being the real “one true God”, who freed man from the tyrannical evil God. Unless of course you accept the Valentinian school of thought, which suggest that the evil God, is not evil per se, but is instead, a God who is just.



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
That problem with gold. There is not animal vegetable human or a 3 through 6 dimentional creature that can manefest Gold.


I know science has proposed the notion of 11 dimensions in total, and I agree with the general concept of dimensions, but I have no knowledge of the creatures that dwell there. I did however encounter an entity, while I was experiencing an OBE once, a few years back, which wasn’t too pleasant.



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Even the best alchemists, Newton, Nostradamus, DaVinci could not transmute base metal.


There is a theory that Newton cracked the code; unfortunately modern, science has been unable to decipher some of Newton’s old note books, where he used rather un-decipherable coded symbols, within his mathematical and alchemical formulas.



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
There is only one Entity alive that can do this and it is not Human nor is it God as you understand it.


Sounds like some kind of elemental creature, that you would find, in those advanced rpg games.



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
The problem with the Natural Sciences is they do not understand even the smallest concept of Magick. Mercury; Uranium being adaquate examples (no understanding of a physical property holding genuine consciousness).


I have no knowledge of this myself. Never really considered non-living things, as containing consciousness before.


- JC



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 



I have no knowledge of this myself. Never really considered non-living things, as containing consciousness before.


perhaps you just didn't notice?

Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."




posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 





Originally posted by Akragon
perhaps you just didn't notice?

Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."



Hey, wada ya know…the cat is back!

Yeah, that verse from the “Gospel of Thomas”, I see as being more about Gods essence, or figure print, being within all things. Where as Spirit, life, and consciousness, as I see as being only contained, within All living things.

- JC
edit on 25-1-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by Akragon
 





Originally posted by Akragon
perhaps you just didn't notice?

Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."



Hey, wada ya know…the cat is back!

Yeah, that verse from the “Gospel of Thomas”, I see as being more about Gods essence, or figure print, being within all things. Where as Spirit, life, and consciousness, as I see as being only contained, within All living things.

- JC
edit on 25-1-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)


Did I leave?



its my thread


So when he said "I am All"... that doesn't strike a cord with you?

I've considered the possibility that Jesus was the actual creator... a God in his own right... but not THE one God as the Christians believe

Even a mountain has its own "vibration" and since all things are actually nothing more then vibrations inanimate objects might have their own spirit as well...




posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 





Originally posted by Akragon
Did I leave?




No, I guess not…




Originally posted by Akragon
its my thread


I suppose it is…

Just hadn’t seen you around for a while.





Originally posted by Akragon
So when he said "I am All"... that doesn't strike a cord with you?

I've considered the possibility that Jesus was the actual creator... a God in his own right... but not THE one God as the Christians believe


Yeah, it strikes a cord. I believe that Jesus and God the Father, are both our co-creators, and that all things were made through the Son and the Father. Which is why, IMO Jesus states “lift up a stone and you will find me there.” This is also true of the Father as well.



Originally posted by Akragon
Even a mountain has its own "vibration" and since all things are actually nothing more then vibrations inanimate objects might have their own spirit as well...




I guess they might, depending on how you define a living thing.

I think all objects including, living things, do give of vibrations all the time. But I see most spirit consciousness, beings, as having the ability of “movement and repose.”

- JC



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Are we a bit off-topic at this point?

Yes [gives a nod to Akragon] I know it's your thread, just saying.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah
edit on 26-1-2013 by Lazarus Short because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by Akragon
 





Originally posted by Akragon
perhaps you just didn't notice?

Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."



Hey, wada ya know…the cat is back!

Yeah, that verse from the “Gospel of Thomas”, I see as being more about Gods essence, or figure print, being within all things. Where as Spirit, life, and consciousness, as I see as being only contained, within All living things.

- JC
edit on 25-1-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)


Striped tail happening there probably a Lemur; did you know, the lemur is supposed to be the link in mammalian actualization, after the Really Big Dinosaur critters went kaput (ate themselves and the flora into oblivion), the leftover small lizard beings became the lemur, or so I am told.

All matter holds frequency/vibration, what is spirit consciousness, gets tricky with the gases. Think Color and Sound. I suspect your CPU is plotting against you as we type. Spirit does not define itself through movement athough you are close in the repose aspect. There is much Grace and Dignity in the (seemingly) inanimate as those deciding to experience that statuesque existance do so for a reason. Who knows what great individual exists in that rock blocking your driveway; did I see this? something mentioning the Off Topic Area--veering into the unknown--I claim total ownership.
edit on 26-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Striped tail happening there probably a Lemur; did you know, the lemur is supposed to be the link in mammalian actualization, after the Really Big Dinosaur critters went kaput (ate themselves and the flora into oblivion), the leftover small lizard beings became the lemur, or so I am told.


Never new that about the Lemor, but I did venture further back in time, to discover, that where all related to the lystrosaurus!



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
All matter holds frequency/vibration, what is spirit consciousness, gets tricky with the gases.


“gets tricky with the gases”

That really made me laugh…so congratulations!

Definitely, your most witty remark, to date. If it was meant in all seriousness, then I apologize, but if not, Then Hey!, nice work!



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Think Color and Sound. I suspect your CPU is plotting against you as we type. Spirit does not define itself through movement athough you are close in the repose aspect.


I like how you speak as if coming from some ultimate source of ALL truth; very inspiring.

Anyway, thanks, it’s nice too get close, once in while lol



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
did I see this? something mentioning the Off Topic Area--veering into the unknown--I claim total ownership.


Looks like the Gestapo, off topic, police, have finally tracked you down.



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
There is much Grace and Dignity in the (seemingly) inanimate as those deciding to experience that statuesque existance do so for a reason. Who knows what great individual exists in that rock blocking your driveway;


Speaking of a Rocks blocking the drive way…



It’s a statue of Buddha resting, in the city of Pollonnaruwa in Sri-Lanka.

Why am I bringing this up, I hear you ask. Well, I’ve just started reading the words of the Buddha. And after reading through one of the Sutras, I found that the words are very similar, to that of some of Jesus parables.

On approaching the end of my first Sutra, there it was, in black and white, plain English, as clear as day; Buddha talking about, this place called Hell! I couldn’t believe it at first, but no, it appears as though Buddha teaches a form of Hell.

- JC



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Striped tail happening there probably a Lemur; did you know, the lemur is supposed to be the link in mammalian actualization, after the Really Big Dinosaur critters went kaput (ate themselves and the flora into oblivion), the leftover small lizard beings became the lemur, or so I am told.


Never new that about the Lemor, but I did venture further back in time, to discover, that where all related to the lystrosaurus!



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
All matter holds frequency/vibration, what is spirit consciousness, gets tricky with the gases.


“gets tricky with the gases”

That really made me laugh…so congratulations!

Definitely, your most witty remark, to date. If it was meant in all seriousness, then I apologize, but if not, Then Hey!, nice work!



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Think Color and Sound. I suspect your CPU is plotting against you as we type. Spirit does not define itself through movement athough you are close in the repose aspect.


I like how you speak as if coming from some ultimate source of ALL truth; very inspiring.

Anyway, thanks, it’s nice too get close, once in while lol



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
did I see this? something mentioning the Off Topic Area--veering into the unknown--I claim total ownership.


Looks like the Gestapo, off topic, police, have finally tracked you down.



Originally posted by vethumanbeing
There is much Grace and Dignity in the (seemingly) inanimate as those deciding to experience that statuesque existance do so for a reason. Who knows what great individual exists in that rock blocking your driveway;


Speaking of a Rocks blocking the drive way…



It’s a statue of Buddha resting, in the city of Pollonnaruwa in Sri-Lanka.

Why am I bringing this up, I hear you ask. Well, I’ve just started reading the words of the Buddha. And after reading through one of the Sutras, I found that the words are very similar, to that of some of Jesus parables.

On approaching the end of my first Sutra, there it was, in black and white, plain English, as clear as day; Buddha talking about, this place called Hell! I couldn’t believe it at first, but no, it appears as though Buddha teaches a form of Hell.

- JC

No explainations necessary. Siddhartha's form of hell was being a human; self explained (as in so perplexed/angry?) I Now Inflict Buddisum upon you happless humans...as if Hinduism, Shinto, and the Jehovah Witness was'nt enough.

I love Current body Dali Lhama and all of its prior reincarnations, as a belief format Buddism has a sense of humor about itself, its explaination of the existance of No Thing in particular Yet Everything non existing. The matching Jesus parables are the roan riddles, eastern thoughtwise.

Jesus was supposed to go East to the Orient to waylay or reinterpret eastern thought; instead, Joseph of Aramethea benifactor extrordinaire took him North. Nice reclining statue Pic. Who's in there staring back at me in perfect resting pose? Can I touch You?
edit on 26-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 





Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Jesus was supposed to go East to the Orient to waylay or reinterpret eastern thought; instead, Joseph of Aramethea benifactor extrordinaire took him North.


The Life of Saint Issa and his writings, runs closely parallel to that of Jesus IMO, so much so, that I believe it is Jesus. More evidence is emerging for this fact, if only people would look, and try and find the truth.

Tricia McCannon, has done some interesting research in this area…

Where was Jesus for the first 30 years?

- JC



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 


Oh, really? Did he claim to be the son of "God" too?



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 





Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Oh, really? Did he claim to be the son of "God" too?


I’m not sure I understand your question, do you mean in the writings of Issa, or the four canonical Gospels, or both???



Matthew 26:62-64

Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?" 63But Jesus remained silent.

The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God."

"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."


Jesus acknowledges that he is the “The Son of God” when questioned during his own trail.

And also alluded to in…



John 10:36
…”what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?”



- JC
edit on 27-1-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-1-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 


Did Issa claim to be the son of "God"?
edit on 27-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 




Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Did Issa claim to be the son of "God"?


Not sure, I’ve only read about 50% of the material, but from what I’ve read of Issa so far, there are way too many parallels with Jesus IMO, for there not too be some kind of connection.

Actually, Akragon has thread on the topic…

Which you can find here…


- JC



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 





Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Jesus was supposed to go East to the Orient to waylay or reinterpret eastern thought; instead, Joseph of Aramethea benifactor extrordinaire took him North.


The Life of Saint Issa and his writings, runs closely parallel to that of Jesus IMO, so much so, that I believe it is Jesus. More evidence is emerging for this fact, if only people would look, and try and find the truth.

Tricia McCannon, has done some interesting research in this area…

Where was Jesus for the first 30 years?

- JC


My understanding was he studied in Qumran after the age of 12, his "Godfather Joseph A." at some point being a very wealthy tin merchant and having the ability to travel via ships, took him to see the world-major trading points etc, also to get him out of the area after the Qumran study with the Essenses (as even at twelve years of age was under the suspicion of being potencially a proficy fufiled).



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 


Thank you Joe




Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Joecroft
 


Did Issa claim to be the son of "God"?
edit on 27-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)


Issa called God "the Father"... so one could only assume he claimed to be the son of God...

From Chapter 5

4 They taught him to read and understand the Vedas, to cure by aid of prayer, to teach, to explain the holy scriptures to the people, and to drive out evil spirits from the bodies of men, restoring unto them their sanity.

5 He passed six years at Juggernaut, at Rajagriha, at Benares, and in the other holy cities. Everyone loved him, for Issa lived in peace with the Vaisyas and the Sudras, whom he instructed in the holy scriptures.

6 But the Brahmans and the Kshatriyas told him that they were forbidden by the great Para-Brahma to come near to those whom he had created from his side and his feet;

7 That the Vaisyas were only authorized to hear the reading of the Vedas, and this on festival days only;

8 That the Sudras were forbidden not only to assist at the reading of the Vedas, but also from contemplating them, for their condition was to serve in perpetuity as slaves to the Brahmans, the Kshatriyas, and even the Vaisyas.

9 "'Death only can set them free from their servitude' has said Para-Brahma. Leave them then and come and worship with us the gods, who will become incensed against thee if thou cost disobey them."

10 But Issa listened not to their discourses and betook him to the Sudras, preaching against the Brahmans and the Kshatriyas.

11 He inveighed against the act of a man arrogating to himself the power to deprive his fellow beings of their rights of humanity; "for," said he, "God the Father makes no difference between his children; all to him are equally dear."




posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


Have you seen this BBC documentary called 'Jesus was a Buddhist Monk' youtu.be...
It is very interesting and shows the tomb of Esa who died at around 80 in Kashmir.

If you skip to around 42.00 onwards, they show the tomb and say they believe that Esa is Jesus.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)





 
17
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

log in

join