It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I had an Idea how to fix the problem with the guns in USA

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I shouldn't try to help TPTB, but I just had this evil idea and wonder if it might work. It's very simple.

- They want the guns.
- They also want to microchip us.

What if they microchip the guns and put proximity sensors in all public places, so any person carrying a gun can be traced.

2 birds, one shot.

That will let you keep your guns, if legally optained.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman
 


You work for TPTB don't you?



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think that could definitely work.

People even might accept the idea of microchips in guns, not everyone of course, but I would imagine a few would like these people.


Go to 7:15 in the video. The family volunteered for the RFID chip and implanted it in their bodies.



These people don't know what their in for.



And if this video is accurate this reminds me of the slave collars that kill the servers in Cloud Atlas.

This is literally the human farm in America being upgraded to 2.0.

edit on 8-1-2013 by Kang69 because: grammar



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman
 


Sure,
Let them start tracking the guns, and everyone can have as many as they want.

I already have mine, which will not be getting chips put on them.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by Trueman
 


You work for TPTB don't you?


LOL !.... Just want to point that it isn't that hard to solve if think out of the box.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Trueman
 


Sure,
Let them start tracking the guns, and everyone can have as many as they want.

I already have mine, which will not be getting chips put on them.


Who knows....maybe they will read this thread and like the idea.


Let you know if they contact me



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman
 


That'll work until I drop the whole weapon into my sonic cleaner with an acid bath.


They could try though.... It would be interesting to watch them make the arguments for how it would work. They couldn't be more absurd than the arguments for micro-stamping ammunition.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Make more, obviously. THE "gun problem" today is all the good weapons are sold out!



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's a good thought and the legal gun owners would be tracked. Here is the problem the illegal gun owners would not be. If a device can be put in it can also be taken out. They already remove the serial numbers. Therefore the problem has not been solved save to monitor the the legal guns. Now this may help if a gun is stolen and used by an idiot but in actuality most criminals are not idiots. Guns can be broken down to the smallest parts and that leave no place to put the chip. Now if they could make the chip so it could handle the heat maybe putting it in the barrel might work as taking it out would leave the barrel too thin to fire properly but I am sure they could work around that as well.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Will that only be civilian guns, or also police guns?

In SA large amounts of police guns have "gone missing", and I suppose the black market tries to tamper with anything that could trace them.

How secure is that microchip inside the fire-arm?

In a population with lots of gun-owners, I also wonder about the manpower to police this.
Many calls will be false alarms.

More concerning is also the practicality.

Will a microchip alarm really be more efficient in the age of cellular phones?
Will they really bring help faster?

A really crazed individual (or crime syndicate) could plant guns or microchips while on a rampage, and the result could lead to confusion, and law enforcement killing innocent people simply because they are close to a planted microchip.

This could put more lives at risk.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Trueman
 


That'll work until I drop the whole weapon into my sonic cleaner with an acid bath.


They could try though.... It would be interesting to watch them make the arguments for how it would work. They couldn't be more absurd than the arguments for micro-stamping ammunition.


I was thinking in something more like a yearly renewal system, like your vehicle registration. Of course they will know if you past due and might look for you, just to ask why you didn't update your gun chip.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot
Make more, obviously. THE "gun problem" today is all the good weapons are sold out!


That would suggest a good future for the "gun chip" industry. A brand new source of income for TPTB.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
It's a good thought and the legal gun owners would be tracked. Here is the problem the illegal gun owners would not be. If a device can be put in it can also be taken out. They already remove the serial numbers. Therefore the problem has not been solved save to monitor the the legal guns. Now this may help if a gun is stolen and used by an idiot but in actuality most criminals are not idiots. Guns can be broken down to the smallest parts and that leave no place to put the chip. Now if they could make the chip so it could handle the heat maybe putting it in the barrel might work as taking it out would leave the barrel too thin to fire properly but I am sure they could work around that as well.


Well, the purpose of the idea is to let civilians keep their guns if optained legally, under some parameters.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman
 


Certainly it would be directed to civilians, but include militar forces or police could be a good idea too. No more fast and furious.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman
 

Enough guns have sold in the last few weeks....added to the 270 million already in private hands...so they could outlaw the sale tomorrow at Noon and no one who cares for one will be without for generations. Likewise on Ammo. So.. Chipping new guns? lol.... I'll really be amused when they wonder why suddenly, the gun sales go from records to almost flat sales with no one wanting any. Errr...... Who needs more and how many can one man shoot?



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Trueman
 

Enough guns have sold in the last few weeks....added to the 270 million already in private hands...so they could outlaw the sale tomorrow at Noon and no one who cares for one will be without for generations. Likewise on Ammo. So.. Chipping new guns? lol.... I'll really be amused when they wonder why suddenly, the gun sales go from records to almost flat sales with no one wanting any. Errr...... Who needs more and how many can one man shoot?


A dog microchip costs about 25 bucks.

One gun, one chip....do the math. $$$$$$$$$$$$ ?

And considering a one year renewal......seems to be a good idea.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Agarta
It's a good thought and the legal gun owners would be tracked. Here is the problem the illegal gun owners would not be. If a device can be put in it can also be taken out. They already remove the serial numbers. Therefore the problem has not been solved save to monitor the the legal guns. Now this may help if a gun is stolen and used by an idiot but in actuality most criminals are not idiots. Guns can be broken down to the smallest parts and that leave no place to put the chip. Now if they could make the chip so it could handle the heat maybe putting it in the barrel might work as taking it out would leave the barrel too thin to fire properly but I am sure they could work around that as well.


Well, the purpose of the idea is to let civilians keep their guns if optained legally, under some parameters.


Okay so you are attempting to find a way for the general public to keep their guns, not to get a handle on gun related deaths, gotcha. That's cool I can deal with that however, with the economy, such as it is, you also wish to force the people to give up more hours of labor to maintain a living. This, IMO, will hurt the people more in the long run. If that is not your concern, I can accept that, but why not, if we are not concerned with how much money the government forces people to spend, get some investors together and offer Improper Gun Usage Insurance. That way if someone were to be irresponsible with not locking up their weapons and they are stolen and used to commit a crime then the victims and or their families could be compensated for said irresponsibility. Then lobby with the NRA and pretty much the State of Texas and other pro gun Reps to make it a federal regulation that owners have insurance. I bet those investors would have no end of positive flow and maybe it would slow down on the gun related crimes as people might actually take responsibility for their own involvement and stupidity.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ive got an idea!!!!!!!!!!

Lets just shoot every gun owner, no more senseless deaths that way


EDIT: just kidding



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join