It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret New Documents Reveal Shocking Truth About Vaccine Cover UP.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why would ANYONE think that injecting yourselves with a disease that isn't even lethal be smart?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Actually you can get chicken pox again. It's rare, but it happens.

What you quoted sort of proves what I was saying. You need booster shots of the same agent because that agent mutates.

So yea, your only proof is sources proving what you want. You're sort of, uh, biased.

It was indeed a pleasure. It's sort of hilarious how you don't actually know what you're talking about, even though you think you do.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by outoftown1

Ideally you should only get shots for things that can kill you.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i tell my dr. that i won't get the shot because 1) i am severely phobic of needles and 2) even if i wasn't, i refuse to waste money on a crap shoot.
when they ask what i mean, i tell them, a group of drs. get together and try to make an educated guess about which flu varient will be going around that year. however, if they're wrong, that shot is worthless flu shots are specific to the varient they pick and viruses mutate very easily/quickly. by the time the flu season starts, varient blu may have mutated to varient purple.
every time i've had this conversation, the dr. looks at me, signs, and says "yah, you're right" and he doesn't try to convice me any further.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I don't know where you're getting your information but you might be misinterpreting something. Boosters don't work like how you think they do, they don't protect from mutations they just boost the original immunity by administering an additional antigen alongside the original one and causing memory cells to replicate again.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fleece85

There's actually more than one method to all of this. I'm in general making fun of the stereotype of the idea that there's only one method. There's coverage for a mutation, coverage for cell generation, etc etc. I actually take vitamins whose main purpose is to do the later. That's what I mentioned earlier. I don't exactly see the need for flu shots, so I take some vitamins that boost immune system cell reproduction and then get myself sick. But you wouldn't want to do this method for things that can be life threatening like meningitis, so I take shots for that.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have had the Flu vaccine 2x and both times got sick within a week or so I will no longer get it...Now my question is, what about Polio, and Smallpox surely allot of lives were save by those vaccines. In fact I know lives were saved. So how do we know which vaccines are safe and which ones are not.??? If the Polio and Smallpox Vaccines would not have ever been available do you realize how many more people would have gotten sick and or died????? That is a fact. Most of us are too young to remember how bad those diseases were, but some of my family were directly affected by both of these now eradicated illnesses.
edit on 9-1-2013 by kurthall because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How did humans survive for hundreds of thousands of years with no vaccines? Or with no anti-depressants?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The reason you still want vaccines for non-life threatening diseases is that they are still life threatening to certain populations. The flu may be just an inconvenience to you but it could be fatal if you spread it to a newborn or an elderly person.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonl1983
How did humans survive for hundreds of thousands of years with no vaccines? Or with no anti-depressants?

You are creating a false dichotomy. We would still survive if we stopped giving vaccines, but a lot of horrible diseases would become more rampant. It's a quality of life thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fleece85
It's a quality of life thing.

The "health care" system in my nation the US loves to see wrecked old bodies kept painfully alive on life support systems long past the time of natural passing, has millions of people who literally would die if they went off their meds, (which don't even fix all their problems) doctors having to waste time caring for health problems that shouldn't even exist, like obesity. The price of food and gasoline go up and up while wages stay the same. And yet vaccines are responsible for maintaining the quality of life.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

I will only say a very brief thing here and let it go from their. Natural News is NOT a reliable link. They are misinforming you on reality and creating these false beliefs based on nothing. They are also partners and affiliates of Alex Jones who is insane and a fear causing experiment. Please do not trust Natural News... anything, but this non-sense.

Skeptoid had a brief article about the origins of naturalnews:

When Natural News began, it was basically the blog and sales portal of anti-pharmaceutical activist Mike Adams. His basic premise has always been the Big Pharma conspiracy, the idea that the medical industry secretly wants to keep everyone sick, and conspires with the food industry to make people unhealthy, all driven by a massive plot of greed to sell poisonous medicines. Adams appears to have become a protégé of Alex Jones, for he now writes on Natural News at least as many police state conspiracy articles as he does anti-science based medicine articles. They carry ads for each other on their sites as well.

Link

Other links:

Link

Please avoid this misinformation website! It is important to remember the source of information and to use critical thinking when faced with opposing views that go against the safety of the community. I must urge you to read an ACTUAL scientific journal. To do your RESEARCH. To seldom AFFIRM what you read just because you agree with the article. It does not matter what you or I believe; only what is true.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fleece85
It's a quality of life thing.

The "health care" system in my nation the US loves to see wrecked old bodies kept painfully alive on life support systems long past the time of natural passing, has millions of people who literally would die if they went off their meds, (which don't even fix all their problems) doctors having to waste time caring for health problems that shouldn't even exist, like obesity. The price of food and gasoline go up and up while wages stay the same. And yet vaccines are responsible for maintaining the quality of life.

Yes, everything you mentioned is a problem and reduces quality of life but I feel that is besides the fact. Just because all those things exist and reduce quality of life doesn't mean that vaccines don't help improve quality of life by providing immunity to certain diseases. Many things go into determining quality of life, not just one. If I'm missing your point please elaborate.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The life expectancy in the 1900 was 46.3 years old for a Male and 48.3 for a female....so clearly science has had something to do with that. Look at the expectancy from then until now......
demog.berkeley.edu...

edit on 9-1-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

What part about humans living longer lives is good for the Earth, and has reduced our problems? I'd say it has compounded them. And when coupled with some of the points I made earlier, a longer life isn't all that enviable. I don't know too many people over the age of 50 that don't have any serious health issues and it's all a result of our "civilized" modern behavior, of which vaccines are a part.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

I did not say that it was "good for earth" for us to live longer. Did I? we all know humans are a parasite on this planet. My point was due to vaccines and science, we live almost twice as long as 100 years ago, and that not all vaccines could be bad for the human body, if they were we would have seen many deaths due to them back in the Polio and Smallpox outbreaks.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by outoftown1
Why would ANYONE think that injecting yourselves with a disease that isn't even lethal be smart?

What makes you think they inject a disease
I suggest you find out how a vaccine works!!!

How are vaccines made? The first step is to make the organism (called the pathogen) that produces the disease. The pathogen is a virus or a bacterium. Viruses and bacteria can be mass produced in the laboratory by infecting cells grown in tissue culture. The pathogen must then be altered to ensure that it doesn’t trigger the disease itself.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The link seems to have been removed, can someone post a new link to the pdf so that new viewers of the thread can get to it?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Is it just coincidence that the first generation to be mass vaccinated is also the first generation to suffer an explosion of dementia, senility, cancer and a whole host of other diseases?
Of course we'll never know because no long term studies of the dangers of vaccines has ever been undertaken, and nor is one likely to be.

The cornerstone of modern medicine, the vaccine cannot be questioned. Or can it?

Vaccine promoters like to say the smallpox vaccine got rid of smallpox.

It didn't.

The history books state that there was a 98% reduction in smallpox cases two years before the vaccine was introduced. This reduction is attributed to better sanitation; improved sewerage, hot and cold running water etc.

Life expectancy has soared because we have got rid of the 0-5 year deaths that's all. Not all of those prevented deaths were down to vaccines, not by a long shot. (Pardon the pun.) Again other factors such as sanitation and unintrusive medical treatments were a big influence. Those that made it into adulthood quite often lived to quite an old age even by todays average life expetancy figures.

Simple, well documented historical facts that most people engaged in vaccine promotion don't reveal (or don't even know themselves.)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In India last year there were 47,000 reported cases of vaccine induced polio alone. How exactly has the polio vaccine eradicated polio?

The last major outbreak in Britain was a long time ago. In my city it totalled 9. This sparked an (almost) forced vaccine programme to be rolled out across Britain.

9. 'Major'? I don't think so.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Labrat3162 because: repeated words

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join