It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret New Documents Reveal Shocking Truth About Vaccine Cover UP.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Took me all but like 20 secs...

Linky

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If you people want to look like fools for following made up doctors, be my guest.

Interesting. It seems in this case you're the fool who is following your own baseless claim.
edit on 9-1-2013 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Before you get a shot from the doctor your mother has to sign a paper listing all the possible negative side effects, death being one of them.

At least they did 10 years ago when I was a child.

I don't see how they are covering up the possible negative consequences of getting vaccinated?

If there still were a polio epidemic going on, I doubt any of you wouldn't get your child vaccinated. We are just fortunate now that there isn't a crippling virus going around.

edit on 9-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Some 3 of her Letters to Editor - JAMA, American Journal of Public Health and Journal of Internal Medicine

JAMA [Paywalled and/or Institutional Subscription needed]

jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1104867

Mandatory HPV Vaccination
Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD; Christopher A. Shaw, PhD
JAMA. 2012;307(3):252-255. doi:10.1001/jama.2011.2020.

American Journal of Public Health [Paywalled and/or Institutional Subscription needed]

ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300837

Lucija Tomljenovic and Christopher A. Shaw. Who Profits From Uncritical Acceptance of Biased Estimates of Vaccine Efficacy and Safety? American Journal of Public Health September 2012: Vol. 102, No. 9, pp. e13-e14.
doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2012.300837

Accepted on: Apr 2, 2012
Who Profits From Uncritical Acceptance of Biased Estimates of Vaccine Efficacy and Safety?
Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD, and Christopher A. Shaw, PhD

At the time of the writing, Lucija Tomljenovic and Christopher A. Shaw were with the Neural Dynamics Research Group, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
Correspondence should be sent to Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD, Neural Dynamics Research Group, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of British Columbia, 828 W. 10th Ave., Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1L8, Canada (e-mail: [email protected]). Reprints can be ordered at www.ajph.org... by clicking the “Reprints” link.

Last free to access, their Conflict of interest

Conflict of interest statement

LT and CAS conducted a histological analysis of autopsy brain samples from a Gardasil-suspected death case.

Tomljenovic, L. and Shaw, C. A. (2012), No autoimmune safety signal after vaccination with quadrivalent HPV vaccine Gardasil?. Journal of Internal Medicine, 272: 514–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2012.02551.x

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2796.2012.02551.x/full
edit on 9-1-2013 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Of course this vaccination issue is yet another imposition of control over the bodies, minds and souls of human beings. We are told that it is only for our own "good." Yep. They also told us that about the phoney war on terror and several other memes such as "fracking" and "geoengineering."

There are several medical doctors now saying that the entire vaccination meme is false science and always has been. Look at these two links:

No Antibodies Required

Neurosurgeon Issues Public Challenge to Vaccine Zealots

During the 1950s everyone was terrified of the monster POLIO. Pictures of little children struggling to breathe in an "Iron Lung" filled the media. Of course -- we were all vaccinated against that dreaded disease because we were told that the vaccination would protect us -- and -- it certainly seemed to.

But -- certain world "Think Tanks" such as "The Club of Rome" decided that there were too many people on planet earth and too many of those people were "useless eaters" -- that is, they contributed nothing to society -- so certain elitist inculcated with the philosophy of Eugenics made a decision to "reduce the worlds population by any means possible." The most efficient way to accomplish this was through war. Then -- other means came into use. This was mainly slow but certain demise via the substances which we take into our bodes. This includes food (GMOs) -- water (full of poisons including flouride) -- pharmaceuticals -- and, of course, innoculations containing such poisons as mercury.

Now -- some people do insist that to be poisoned by your public officials (government) is a paranoid conspiracy theory -- others have actually read about the Eugenics movement and have carefully listened to what The Club of Rome and other NWO social engineers have stated (Bill Gates is only one example.)

What is my own personal experience? Well -- I have only had a flu vaccination once. That year I had what was by far the worst -- most virulent -- and nearly fatal case of flu that I have ever had. No more for me since then. I read that this year many people are dying after having had their "flu shot."

So -- if you wish to play Russian Roulette with your life -- do as the doctor orders. Your choice.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm really not trying to offend anyone here but I was just wondering why so much of the evidence for vaccines is ignored. Do you guys think it is just a coincidence that unvaccinated Amish communities are much more prone to outbreaks of certain diseases (like rubella and polio) that we barely ever see in vaccinated communities? In Canada the incidence of chicken pox has also visibly dropped after we began vaccinating for it.

You guys have every right to chose not to vaccinate yourselves and even your children but it pains me to see the spread of misinformation that will harm others.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fleece85
Do you guys think it is just a coincidence that unvaccinated Amish communities are much more prone to outbreaks of certain diseases (like rubella and polio) that we barely ever see in vaccinated communities?
It seems the analysis can be a bit one-sided by some parents reading biased internet sources.

The risk of getting the vaccines is fully considered, and yes there are some risks.

However, the risks of NOT getting the vaccines don't seem to be fully considered by the people preventing their children from getting the vaccines. It's not until the child gets sick and almost dies that some people seem to realize that NOT getting the shot has risks too. I guess there aren't as many fear-monger types out there making a big deal out of the risks of NOT getting vaccinated.

Personally I don't get flu shots because my assessment says the risks of not getting the flu shot are pretty low. But some of those childhood diseases have higher fatality rates and the risks of not getting those shots seems higher than the risks of getting the shots, when you look at the rates of infection being much greater in unvaccinated Amish communities.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website. You can also connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here to listen to the ATSLive Radio Show on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by kalamatas

Boosters aren't different than the original vaccine. It's not modified for mutations. That makes no sense. Boosters are to boost immunity not cover mutations. Wow.

Okay seriously, this is just NOT true! The vaccine makers, CDC, EVERYONE says to you: THIS IS NOT TRUE! Boosters are just more of the same vaccine. Where IN THIS KNOWN WORLD did you get any other idea?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

You don't have to boost your immunity to something you're immune to unless it mutates.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fleece85

i would be curious where you obtained your information as this source states exactly the opposite of what you said. please provide a source for compaison.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

But vaccines are the primary cause of health and population increases in the last 50 years.

Sadly, it's people like yourself who choose to ignore the truth and believe the lies that actually FURTHERS the agenda and propagates it.

"Much of what you have been led to believe about immunizations simply isn't true. I not only have grave misgivings about them, I would urge you to reject all inoculations for your child. Although I administered them my-self during my early years of practice, I have become a steadfast opponent of mass inoculation because of the myriad hazards they present." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat. I believe that more than ninety percent of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth – doctors, hospitals, drugs, and equipment – and the effect on our health would be immediate and beneficial . .

"Confessions of a Medical Heretic" Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, (pp. ix-xi-xv) Confessions of a Medical Heretic

Below is a sample from a huge collection of quotes I ran across here:

"My honest opinion is that vaccination is the cause of more disease and suffering than anything I could name." -Dr. Harry R. Baybee

"Vaccination is a monstrosity, a misbegotten offspring of error and ignorance; and, being such, it should have no place in either hygiene or medicine....Believe not in vaccination, it is a world-wide delusion, an unscientific practice, a fatal superstition with consequences measured today by tears and sorrow without end." -Carlo Ruta, Professor of Materia Medica at the University of Perugia, Italy

"Nobody needs to be confused but EVERYBODY better be darn well frightened about taking ANY vaccine, under ANY circumstance, for ANY reason, at ANY time in their life." - Dr. Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)

"Under the guise of public health, genocidal agendas are being facilitated all over the world, often at gunpoint, through the mass and mandated delivery of vaccines, toxic chemical pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, processed foods and contaminated water." --Don Harkins

"The evidence for indicting immunisations for SIDS is circumstantial, but compelling. However, the keepers of the keys to medical-research funds are not interested in researching this very important lead to the cause of an ongoing, and possibly preventable, tragedy. Anything that implies that immunisations are not the greatest medical advance in the history of public health is ignored or ridiculed. Can you imagine the economic and political import of discovering that immunisations are killing thousands of babies?" --Dr. Douglass M.D.

“My thirty years experience as a family doctor in the healing arts have convinced me that the greatest threat to life and health in the 21st century, is no longer atomic bombs and nuclear power. The greatest threat to our health today is (by far) the medical community, and one of their most dangerous tools is vaccination - particularly the horrific procedure of injecting foreign protein into newborn infants! --Dr Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

"This..forced me to look into the question of vaccination further, and the further I looked the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realise that this is not so . . . My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organisation and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organisations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . . You cannot immunise sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection." --Dr Kalokerinos MD

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Quotes don't beat math.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If you believe in evolution, you believe that vaccines are ultimately useless unless the disease is completely removed. Or it isn't smart enough to adapt to said vaccines.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i am a person who has never gotten a vaccine shot of any kind, i am the only one in my family. yet year after year my family gets flus and viruses, i cant even remember the last time i had the flu.

in my eyes the vaccine shots are useless, i seem more healthy then people who regularly get them

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
my kids have filled out the forms necessary in public schools for exemption.
billie boyah - what have you rot?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Doctors are the third leading cause of death in the United States

Think it's an "accident"? Think again...

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."
Confessions of a Medical Heretic

"Those who are quick to label Mercola a quack would do well to see how so called "real doctors" are faring. Let's look at a JAMA report on iatrogenic illness (illness caused by medical treatment) which estimates (conservatively) that it causes 225,000 deaths per year and so constitutes the third leading cause of death in the United States, after deaths from heart disease and cancer." Source

"One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine—or believes his own press releases." ~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

When even doctors refuse to get vaccinated that says a lot. Most doctors also refuse chemo & radiation. Why? Same reason: They KNOW it doesn't work.

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated
and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?

• They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
• They know vaccines contain dangerous substances.
• They know vaccines cause serious health problems.
• They have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines.
Source

Dr. Gordon T. Stewart, head of the department of community medicine at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, is one of the most vigorous critics of the pertussis vaccine. He says he supported the inoculation before 1974 but then began to observe outbreaks of pertussis in children who had been vaccinated. "Now, in Glasgow," he says, "30 per-cent of our whooping cough cases are occurring in vaccinated patients. This leads me to believe that the vaccine is not all that protective." Source

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Idiots will continue to take the jab no matter how much information is presented which shows they're detrimental and for the most part worthless.

Just follow your instinct and do as you see fit.

That is for sure. I was at Walgreen's yesterday and just shaking my head at all the people there getting the Flu shot like they were going to die without it.

One very healthy guy my age was there to get one with his life, getting the last shot they had. He looked at me and asked laughing if he should get one. I said well if you want to be sick go ahead. I told him that I have never had a Flu shot and I have been sick with the flu less or just as much as the people who get the shot so what is the point.

He still got one anyway. This just shows that you cant fix stupid.

I actually haven't had the flu in many, many years.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
One very healthy guy my age was there to get one with his life, getting the last shot they had. He looked at me and asked laughing if he should get one. I said well if you want to be sick go ahead. I told him that I have never had a Flu shot and I have been sick with the flu less or just as much as the people who get the shot so what is the point.

He still got one anyway. This just shows that you cant fix stupid.

Stupid = trusting decades of immunological and epidemiological research
Not stupid = listening to what some random guy in a Walgreen's says

Got it. Anti-vaxers in a nutshell.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I say, let those that want the vaccines have the vaccines, even though I personally believe they are damaging to health in the short term and the long term. I may care about my fellow humans, but freedom of choice is paramount when it comes to your own personal health care. (And if it is some part of a eugenics program, that may not be such a bad thing. 7 billion and rising. Too many!)

Those that claim people who don't have the vaccines are irresponsible/a threat to the health of others have a pretty weak argument.

Most don't even know/understand the production process/quality (or lack of) controls/legislation so I leave them to it.

If the pro-vaccinators are right they've created a human firewall that will prevent any nasty diseases infecting anti-vaccinators, right? After all, most disease is spread through interpersonal contact/secondary contact.

As one highly accomplished colleague once said about vaccines: "If I were to liken my profession to being a farmer, I would be quite happy to stand at one end of the shotgun and pull the trigger. I wouldn't however want to stand at the other end of the shotgun, no matter who was pulling the trigger."

I guess at the very least he was saying he was only in it for the money, not because he believed in the science.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Murgatroid

Quotes don't beat math.

Yeah, but most pro vaxers don't KNOW the math. If they did, they probably wouldn't get vaccinated. But the "official word" gets handed down, or read in the newspaper...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join