It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret New Documents Reveal Shocking Truth About Vaccine Cover UP.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+152 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It seems the doubters about vaccines are correct.New documents reveal a concerted and ongoing operation to product the vaccine industry regardless of health consequences to the recipients.

I urge everyone to download the 45 page pdf and spread it around before it gets pulled.

I urge everyone to make copies.Quickly.

It should be made and posted everywhere including to doctors and vaccine advocates and take it with you when you go the doctor.

Every parent should be made to read this.

A new site could be set up as this one will be certainly be closed down by vested interests.

"a recent investigative report compiled by Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic, Ph.D., uncovers more than 30 years of hidden government documents exposing these vaccine schedules as a complete hoax, not to mention the fraud of the vaccines themselves to provide any real protection against disease.

www.naturalnews.com/038598_vaccines_medical_hoax_government_documents.html

"the information Dr. Tomljenovic gathered speaks for itself. Not only did the JCVI routinely ignore questions of safety as they came up with regards to the ever-expanding vaccination schedule, but the group actively censored unfavorable data that shed a "negative" light on vaccines in order to maintain the illusion that vaccines are..."

www.naturalnews.com...

Here is the actual report.It should be taken to a lawyer and case filed against all those corrupt officials involved by those who have suffered and as a threat to public safety by these same officials acting for corporate interests and personal profit.

www.ecomed.org.uk...

This should be spread by facebook and twitter.
So don't just read it.Spread it around.

Print it.

Send it to every doctor.Email it.

Tell your friends and family.

Remember it's your and your family's health and you are responsible for it.
edit on 8-1-2013 by beckybecky because: quote

edit on 8-1-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Idiots will continue to take the jab no matter how much information is presented which shows they're detrimental and for the most part worthless.

Just follow your instinct and do as you see fit.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I refused to send my son for the mmr around 5 or so years ago despite constant attempts by the health authority. They tried scaremongering tactics. But we stood strong against them. Basically i did not trust these injections. Glad i did now. The big question is (unless ive missed something) is why are they giving them? Whats there agenda?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Chemtrails on St. Louis in the 1950s - article

Fluoride studies prove reduction of IQ - article

And now, measles vaccine can cause encephalitis...

All of the scum once settled now surfacing.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
Chemtrails on St. Louis in the 1950s - article

Fluoride studies prove reduction of IQ - article

And now, measles vaccine can cause encephalitis...

All of the scum once settled now surfacing.

Here's just one link of many for the Ecephalopathy...

...There is clearcut evidence for a syndrome of brain injury (and sometimes death) occurring after measles vaccine (and not after rubella or mumps vaccines). Who discovered it? DHHS physicians charged with responding to vaccine injury claims for the federal government...

Source

Thanks for the pdf OP. I'll try to peruse it as soon as I'm able to sit down long enough.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this very important information, I will read the document later but I just wanted to post this one observation that I think is obvious to almost anyone.

For the past 5 years the media here in Canada has been absolutely rabid in their reporting how bad the flu is.
In our city (75000 people) they even started flu clinics in the mall here, with pictures showing a mega line up and the insinuation that you better hurry in case they run out of Vaccine.

Last year they screamed and screamed and guess what? No Flu outbreak and that is with over 50% of the nurses and doctors refusing to get the jab.....

If it was not the serious issue it is I would be laughing at their attempt to sway the people.

A couple of links to view if you are so inclined.

vran.org...

www.sunnewsnetwork.ca...

www.ctvnews.ca...

The third link above has some thought provoking reader comments at the bottom..

S&F

Regards Iwinder

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

It is really important to spread the information to your tv stations,reporters,newspaper editors,journalists.

Even tell the person at the super market checkout.

Basically spread the word.Also tell your government representatives.

Tell collage students who still have some ability to think for themselves.Children should also be made of this as they will be the recipients of these vaccines and are entitled to know all about them their future is at risk.

So children in schools should be made aware.

Furthermore all teachers and headmasters at every school needs to be sent this information.

University professors too.

Remember the vaccine industry has their "representatives" at every vaccine consumable point.

We need to counteract this.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Would this apply for all countries or just usa? how about in Canada?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well I'm glad I made the right decision for my son regarding vaccines! I got so much grief for it from so many people! The doctor was great at making me feel like a less than optimal parent for my decision. I will continue to stand my ground and continue to provide my family with an organic and vaccine/fluoride free lifestyle. Great information!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
But Bill Gates says they're safe! Anybody else think he's turning into some sort of "I want to rule the world" megalomaniac?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will spread it like wildfire. I took MAJOR flak from many different people about my decision to not vaccinate (AT ALL) my now 2yr old son, and I did it on the basis of research like this. And this puts the nail in the coffin of those who were in heated debate about it, IMHO.

Well done, great service!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Always remember.
They are businesses and are there to make money off of the product they make.

Even if that product is tainted with aids they will try to sell it so as not to lose profit.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

And that is why to this day I would never buy any Bayer product, and have encouraged others to boycott them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I haven't had a vaccine since I was in grammar school, when they marched us into the gym and either stuck us with something or gave us a sugar cube. Thanks for the great find, and I expect people here to be picking the document apart and coming up with new angles on it for quite awhile. Where's the news media when you need them?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good to see more people are seeing the light when it comes to vaccines these days.

Here in the UK it's not illegal to not have your child vaccinated but I have heard of cases where social services have stepped in, usually when flagged up by a GP or paediatrician, quoting The Childrens Act, threatening removal of the child from the family home. These are quite isolated cases (thankfully).

I know the pressure parents face from Doctors but stand firm and they usually give up. You do get the odd GP who actually seems to doubt their effectivness and need without actually saying so directly. Most GP's/paediatricians know nothing about vaccines and simply tow the line for fear of being ruined by the might BMA/GMC or are simply a product of their training. (Remember it takes a certain kind of mindset to train as a doctor in the first place.)
edit on 8-1-2013 by Labrat3162 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
From my previous post here is a quote from the comments section written by "All Lies"

This is not my writing but I wish it was.

All Lies
Jan. 5, 2013
10:54 AM

I would like to draw people’s attention to the statistics thus far this year from all of Canada at the bottom of the article. Really nothing- but more importantly than the low numbers is the fact I can basically guarantee all the cases in Long term care facilities are patient who have been vaccinated. The elderly and the staff in Long Term Care are basically bullied and forced to be vaccinated- and they still got the flu- you know why? Because the vaccine does not work. During the H1N1 hoax's I personally informed public health about lies they were telling the public regarding the shot. They acted like they were surprised with the info but told me I was right. I asked if they would go public they told me they would...they never did. Many suffered the consequences. Also during H1N1 a young boy died (little hockey player) he was the catalyst used to get people to line up for hours to get vaccinated out of fear. Well I would bet my licence this child didn't have H1N1 and did not died from it. He died from another cause. We will never know because this child was never autopsied! That is criminal. In Canada all unexpected deaths are autopsied. No exception. What kind of power and corruption stopped this autopsy? Because he was scheduled. People should also be aware that M. Chan the head of the World Health Organization- who called level 6 pandemic and told the world to vaccinated asap with the experimental shot- did not get vaccinated herself. Also the w.h.o. had large numbers of drug company representative on the board- which is a huge conflict of interest. This board changed the definition of pandemic right before they announced it. How convenient. This trick of changing definitions is use quite frequently by the talking heads and the wizards behind the curtain. It was used with Polio- by simply changing the definitions you can make the vaccine appear to work. I will give people a heads up— They are in the process of changing the definition of Autism. Cases of Autism use to be 1 in 10,000 now 1 in 88. I have done much research and the neurotoxins in vaccines are to blame. The only way to hide the problem is to change the definition and the problem will go away—well not really. Just to the unthinking.

Awesome post.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Interesting read so far, and it's been saved. Wouldn't it be interesting to see who's profiting from all these vaccines? This reminds me of one of Yahoo's top stories (don't judge me, I like the comment sections) which was about a nurse who worked at a hospital for twenty-two years who was recently fired for refusing to take the flu shot.

You would think they'd be more concerned with deaths from superbug infections.
Nurse Fired For Refusing Flu Shot
edit on 8-1-2013 by Jess117 because: I'm a magician.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Thanks for the info! I will spread it as far as I can... Even thinking of taking it down the docs to watch them squirm! Maybe rub it in their face a bit! I know I shouldn't feel like that but if you knew the crap they put my family through!...

Any way I am glad I started thinking for myself before my son was born as he has received ZERO vaccines and he is super fit and strong, he is 14 months old now and running around like a mad man! People can not get over his size and constantly ask what are we feeding him! lol... He's not fat, just big! He has to wear 2-3 years clothing...

My friend gave his son the vaccines and after one of them he lost his balance and came over with a nasty rash that lasted WEEKS! God knows what other damage it did! The mother (who is ignorant of this type of knowledge) said to me that she felt guilty that she had done this to her son!

Even on this site vaccine opposer's are ridiculed and even hated by certain members! I've heard people saying that people who do not vaccinate are a danger and all the usual crud! WHERE ARE THEY NOW? HELLOOOOOO???????

See I don't mind if people do want to inject their kids with unknown drugs from shady companies, but when they question ME for MY choices it is going a bit too far!

/rant

Feel better now...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanx for the great post. I know i have given this spiel elsewhere on threads here but couldn't resist one last time after reading the info provided.

Really pay attention to the tv ads/magazine ads relevant to vaccines. They state right in the ads that the vaccines do not work for everyone. So, those of us smart enough to refuse the vacs aren't putting humanity at risk afterall? Then what's the point of vaccines?

How do religious folks justify vaccines when many contain human diploid cells, (aborted fetal tissues)? How do vegetarians justify vacs when some contain monkey tissue and other animal products. How about PETA folks...where do they stand on that? How do Jewish and Muslim folks justify vacs when many contain porcine, (pork) in them?

Is the protien prion no longer of concern, when some vaccines mention bovine contents, (cow).

We hide anti-freeze from our pets so they won't get sick yet get it injected into us via vaccines...and formaldehyde, polysorbate80, squalene. The last 2 ingredients are o.k. ingested but injected, not so much!

Big pharma is protected from law suits and you can't get a doctor to sign a waiver saying he will be held resposible if vacs cause harm, side effects, etc. That says a lot right there. Do these medical professionals even read the vaccine inserts? If folks knew what all ingredients they contain, some would freak out! Thanx for listening.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Does Bill Gates say how much of his billions are invested in such things as big pharma?
I doubt it.....his money(along with Monsanto) funded the doomsday vault of seeds......
I think hes one of the illuminatti shills.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join