It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vertosman

"I know I first found Infowars and started to wake-up when the official media story about Fukushima didn't make sense to me. Google led me to Infowars and other sites like this. "

"I also have to say that I would be shocked if AJ was a shill. For the casual listener and observer of his website, I could certainly see that point-of-view, but if you listen to all three hours of his show each day for many years, you realize that there is no other possibility but for him to be the real deal. "

you just woke up to fukashima but have been listening to him for 3 years? confused.

im on the fence about him myself. he brings lots of good points but never really uncovers the truth. and if i was making 1 mill + a year, i could be a very good actor hehe. honestly id do it for 100k at this point lol

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by vertosman
and will now be compelled to due further research.

I think this is what TPTB are counting on, most people (the masses) will believe what they see on TV without doing any personal research themselves because they trust the idiot box we call TV. If more people actually looked into things like most here on ATS do, they would realize quickly we are all being lied to in some form or another. But most people couldn't give 2 craps about it as long as their personal lives aren't affected.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I think a lot of you are missing some potential strategy behind what AJ did.

He listed off many items from TPTB's playbook in his rant. A lot of viewers have probably been completely unexposed to many issues he was "discussing," and will now be compelled to due further research.

Alex was not on PM to single-handedly ensure the preservation of the 2nd amendment. To him, it is a foregone conclusion that there WILL be gun bans, tyranny will be further implemented, and it is going to get worse before it gets better.

He may have purposefully conceded this interview to Piers in order to stir up commotion on the internet.

Alex has long-term goals of waking people up and spreading the word. His goal is to win the war, not the battle. Today his website received the most hits ever, and he was the number 1 topic on Twitter. Had he calmly debated PM, people would not be discussing it today and visiting his website. So while he probably turned a lot of people off, he very likely turned even more people on to the lies of TPTB, which is a win at the end of the day.

I know I first found Infowars and started to wake-up when the official media story about Fukushima didn't make sense to me. Google led me to Infowars and other sites like this.

Additionally, for those who think he played right in PM's hand, I'm also not so sure about that. At the end of the interview when Piers says "Whatever," you can see pure and total hatred and agitation in his eyes. He did not look like a man who just got what he wanted. Also, according to Alex, they only gave him 2 segments versus a promised 3. If they were planning on him being a crazy lunatic, why not let him continue?

I also have to say that I would be shocked if AJ was a shill. For the casual listener and observer of his website, I could certainly see that point-of-view, but if you listen to all three hours of his show each day for many years, you realize that there is no other possibility but for him to be the real deal.

Maybe people are going to his site to see if he is always so unhinged? Trust me, I don't think he did anyone that believes in conspiracies a service unfortunately. The only point at which Piers seemed flustered as in a "OMG WTF BBQ SAUCE!!" moment is when AJ started talking about Big Pharma.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

And while they are on Infowars checking to see if AJ really is a maniac, they click on one of the rational and well-written articles, which is what AJ wants.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

And while they are on Infowars checking to see if AJ really is a maniac, they click on one of the rational and well-written articles, which is what AJ wants.

Maybe, I am not denying I could be wrong, in fact I hope I am. I just have a gut feeling though that people would be looking for rant videos and not articles. Afterall one is not likely to get comedic value from a well written article.

Offtopic Question: The stats off to the side under avatar and whatnot.....P is Posts, F is Flags, S is Stars I have figured that out.......what are W and K? If someone could pm me I'd be appreciative, just wondering.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: question offtopic

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Maybe, I am not denying I could be wrong, in fact I hope I am. I just have a gut feeling though that people would be looking for rant videos and not articles. Afterall one is not likely to get comedic value from a well written article.

Normally, I would agree with you, but have some faith in the masses. There are many people slowly waking up these days, and looking for new information outside of the MSM.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I really need to read better, and possibly go back to school.....I had it half right. To change the Constitution you would need a 2/3's vote in House and Senate then 3/4 of the States have to give the OK to change it, so I was half right the first time.

Needless to say extremely difficult, but very difficult for a very good reason.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I clicked on his video saying he was stalked by cops at CNN building. Like OMG they were talking into their jackets with headsets on. He sounded like a 14 year old. I was waiting for him to say he saw black choppers following him home. His voice is so raspy from all the screaming. He doesn't talk he yells. I don't think he got any new customers. He lost more than he might have gained. As the saying goes, get one, gain two, lose one, lose five.
I didn't even know I had CNN on. My tv volume was low. I was doing other things, and suddenly this big mouth, Martha Rae the 2nd is on.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... What do you guys think about this?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Alex is a bug.

It's as clear as day and this article exposes everything.

[spam link removed]

edit on 1/10/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xcake23

Taken out of context.
The boxing match was because AJ challenged piers to one last night. It was a joke to pop him!
About his children being killed, that was said by a man advocating gun control, a relative of aurora shooting victim. He said he wouldn't want to see Alex's children killed either, that he wouldn't want to get the call at 3 am your child was just gunned down and killed by one of these weapons .
It's rather strange or a complete lie his children were traumatized by that.
He sounds desperate to come up with this.
edit on 9-1-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

Seems Martha Rae the 2nd regrets his prime time airing of his rantings and ravings and will never want to be on LIVE TV ever again, but he will say he got banned

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Alex Jones looked like a blabbering moron... He needs to learn how to have a controlled debate.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xcake23
www.youtube.com... What do you guys think about this?

And the madness continues.....for cripes sakes is this turning into a playground school fight?? Wonder why we have psychotic 20 year olds, I don't......kinda looks like we have psychotic media as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I used to like Alex Jones a very long time ago. He served his purpose as part of my introduction to the realm of government conspiracy.

Over time, given I insist on doing my own research and checking the facts I found him to be an unreliable source on too many important issues and began ignoring him.

Still, I never really gave much credence to the people who would scream about him being some kind of plant / shill / agent provocateur, etc.

With all the media hype and propaganda clearly aimed at attacking the 2nd amendment rights in this country, the very last thing gun rights advocacy needs is someone screaming like a madman and making threats on national TV. If there were such an entity (plant / shill / etc) acting in that manner is exactly what the government / mass media would want.

Way to go there, Alex. I don't know what the deal is with you dude but if you're not secretly working for "them" you really, really blew it. In fact, more and more often you really are starting to look more and more like a lunatic.

Thanks for nothing.

Please do us all a favor and stop doing 2nd amendment interviews / debates or just put on your dress and go join your buddies at Huff Post.
edit on 9-1-2013 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Alex was over the top and looked pretty daft when Piers caught him out a few times.

I'm British....Please keep Piers Morgan, just throw him away if you've had enough, don't send him back here

The only issue I have with guns is that, if I had one, i would have mostly killed or at least shot a few people and that's the argument here i think. Tempers flair and if you are armed you'll use it end of.

But yet again this turns into a Britain vs USA debate. smh

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Tempers will only flare if people feel they are being wronged. You know if we wanted to be compliant and completely reliant on the government and choose to be indoctrinated into a system that creates perpetual problems there wouldn't be an argument. Unfortunately, we're trying to maintain our rights; trying to keep control of our lives and therefore control our realities so that we can live the lives we want to live.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
I used to like Alex Jones a very long time ago. He served his purpose as part of my introduction to the realm of government conspiracy.

Over time, given I insist on doing my own research and checking the facts I found him to be an unreliable source on too many important issues and began ignoring him.

Still, I never really gave much credence to the people who would scream about him being some kind of plant / shill / agent provocateur, etc.

With all the media hype and propaganda clearly aimed at attacking the 2nd amendment rights in this country, the very last thing gun rights advocacy needs is someone screaming like a madman and making threats on national TV. If there were such an entity (plant / shill / etc) acting in that manner is exactly what the government / mass media would want.

Way to go there, Alex. I don't know what the deal is with you dude but if you're not secretly working for "them" you really, really blew it. In fact, more and more often you really are starting to look more and more like a lunatic.

Thanks for nothing.

Please do us all a favor and stop doing 2nd amendment interviews / debates or just put on your dress and go join your buddies at Huff Post.
edit on 9-1-2013 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

We are a rare breed of thinkers and need to stick together!

[spam link removed]
edit on 1/10/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
AJ really let the side down. He went way overboard and made himself look like a complete psychopath. I was imagining if AJ would have had a gun, he would have probably shot PM several times. I'm not that keen on any of them, but AJ handed PM his arse on a plate.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

What in the hell is a British citizen doing on my tv here in America, telling me what America needs to do with our 2nd Amendment anyway? Who does he think he is?

Let's not forget that it is the American media who allow him to do so.....infact it is a US cable news channel allowing him to do so and paying him good money.....I would say that say's more about America than it doe's about the fact that he is a British Citizen.......

As for us British.....for now we are well rid of him...don't even think about sending him back!

I understand that, and I hope I did not come off as if I don't like British people as a whole. It's just Piers lol

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
There is no such thing as a "real American"...

Hulk Hogan?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join