learn more

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

agreed, he needs to stop presenting himself as the government schill that he is, could have easily avoided the 9-11 question, morgan is no mug and caught alex on the hop.

FAIL

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Masterjaden
No, the second amendment doesn't have limitations. When they wanted to restrict the types of firearms in the past, they did it in a round about way, because they KNEW that it had no limitations. They applied a tax that must be paid to own certain types of firearms and made NOT paying that tax illegal.

All restrictions on firearms (even registration) are in violation of the Constitution. In the 20's they had to do a constitutional amendment to ban alcohol consumption and then another one to override that amendment. The only difference is that the growing police state agrees that weapons should be limited. That could be easily reversed though if push comes to shove. Essentially, whatever we need to defeat tyranny by the government is intended to be accessible to the people.

You are absolutely right. There can be no valid laws that restrict any arms, including swords and battle axes without first passing a constitutional amendment.

They were BARELY successful in passing the legislation that they did when they instituted the tax. Although it was illegal for them to do so, they did in a round about enough way as to sneak it by,,

Then they have gradually instituted greater and greater restrictions.

Technically even city ordinances against the carrying of fixed blade knives, swords etc... are unconstitutional.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
I love it when he called Piers a hatchet man for the NWO and told him to go back to England to face the music
best 15 minutes of CNN I've ever seen.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

THAT. i can agree with. He 'called it for what it is' -like... BUT, and Again...

He did so in a manner that certainly didn't do himself, or those he supposedly hopes to represent, ANY justice whatsoever. - He Took A HUGE Opportunity And Turned It Into A Clown Show, IMO.

I wouldn't necessarily claim that he's a 'tool' for those he, supposedly, speaks out against, but, and at the same time, it damn sure wouldn't surprise me if that were shoen to be the case, here, in the end game.
(?)

Watching his post-network 'response' video, from the hotel room afterwards, left me wondering even further the same... (?)

"I've got 'goodfellows' and 'cops' all over me, now, since..." -like

if nothing else, i guess i'm left with having to Thank Alex for perpetuating:

**keep up the 'good work' there, buddy**

:shk:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

I see no reason for you to mock the British people...it wasn't part of our culture to own gun's to feel safe prior to the ban....and since the ban we feel no less safe. I can tell you I feel very safe and don't worry about violent crime or intruders or my life being put in danger.

Hi Logos wasn't mocking the British people at all, all I'm suggesting is that as the individual gives up more and more independence and liberty and the state takes over to suplly any needs the individual can't, then that seems to me to make one ever more reliant on The State. And DEPENDENT. Another gun, knife, spork
get's banned as another camera, scanner, email reader, telephone tap, bumper buddy, microchip (soon), is installed, is that really a world of 24/7 cradle to grave liberty/privacy for security outcome a FREE people wish to endure???

edit on 8-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ok, Fine! these debates are getting nowhere fast! As some guy that feels like his opinion is just as important as all of yours, i have come up with a way to make almost everyone happy.

The day the military, police, secret service, contract killers give up their guns, we ordinary citizens will give up our second amendment rights.

Not gonna happen huh?

well, if they can have them, why can't we?

they are no more special than we are, no matter what title is bestowed upon them.

its about time we all see our true worth and value it. that might just help with our delimma we are in. maybe, maybe not.

either way, we can yell at each other all day. we can talk in a civil manner. nothings gonna make both sides happy, NOTHING.

Lets gather up all the guns in the world and pile em all up and burn em right down to scrap metal. No?

How in the world are these thugs in power gonna bully around third world countries if there are no guns left on the planet?

How are we to stop terrorist? Go look up the definition of terrorist and see what you get. I don't think it says "brown skin man with a boxcutter..."

this whole thing is making my head spin......

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by Logos23

I see no reason for you to mock the British people...it wasn't part of our culture to own gun's to feel safe prior to the ban....and since the ban we feel no less safe. I can tell you I feel very safe and don't worry about violent crime or intruders or my life being put in danger.

Hi Logos wasn't mocking the British people at all, all I'm suggesting is that as the individual gives up more and more independence and liberty and the state takes over to suplly any needs the individual can't, then that seems to me to make one ever more reliant on The State. And DEPENDENT. Another gun, knife, spork
get's banned as another camera, scanner, email reader, telephone tap, bumper buddy, microchip (soon), is installed, is that really a world of 24/7 cradle to grave liberty/privacy for security outcome a FREE people wish to endure???

edit on 8-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

No worries....if I misinterpreted your intention's then accept my apologies

I do understand the points you are trying to make ....but I also feel there are a lot of misconceptions about the UK as there is indeed in reverse about the US. A lot of stuff I read on here that is aimed at the UK is Media hype and tabloid crap and propaganda.....as I'm certain is the case for the US also.

I don't sleep any less easy here because we don't have gun's....because the truth is regardless of the ins and outs of different countries I think we are all pretty much frigged as each other!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Safe to say, Jones did more damage to himself and his followers then anybody. Pretty amusing seeing his fans desperately try to defend him around the net.

It's a reason why people like him don't go on TV, they stay on the radio and behind their PC screens. I'm sure he will still have support in Texas, but who cares Texas has been threatening to secede for the last 5+ years.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm 95% sure (w no proof) that Alex Jones is a government shill.

But he's the best source of ill uminati news out there. Bar none.

For all of you, since none of you know, ill uminati has to tell us everything they're doing. EVERYTHING. It's called free will, and they are forced to give it all to "THOSE WITH EYES TO SEE." They are required to tell us everything they're doing to us so we can accept it and they're justified. Who's fault is it? The seller or the buyer?

His role is to make us mad as hell. The game is eugenics. The showdown is between all who are divided. Amabo shipped all those guns to mexico, govt recently bought billions of rounds of ammo. Gun confiscation talk is moving guns in the US at record rates. The biggest blood-bath and depopulation effort in history is being set up right now. We're so divided it's ludicrous. Ever heard of divide n conquer? I'm not against being mad about the huge scope of these conspiracies, but if we would realize that this was all a big ran d corporation mind-f***, we would see that ill uminati really has no power at all, just stand up and 'start being the change you want to see in the world.' Remember, they are humans too, and while they can't justifiably harm your rights without your free-will, you shouldn't seek to harm theirs either. Ill uminati has no power at all over us other than the power we willingly give them. All humans are brothers and sisters, none more important than any other. "They" are extremely good strategists, that should be respected and we should all strive to surpass them. Anyone who's scared of "them" or opposed to "them" are allowing themselves to be defeated. A head cannot attack a tail. Some people can't be tricked with christian vs muslim, democrat vs republican, humans vs nature, or black vs white, for those people they give us the ultimately irresistable dichotomy of free people vs conspiratorial shadow organizations. Yes these organizations exist. Yes they're trying to kill us. But for f***'s sake people, stand the hell up n grow a pair. There is no division except you divided against yourself. Individual consciousness is the most powerful thing in the universe and no one can defeat you if you can't be defeated. Love everyone. Have limitless compassion. 1st have correct intent. Everything springs from mind. 1st do no harm.

Im big on my right to bear arms. But that right wasnt given by the constitution. You people don't even know anything. The constitution is a contract between the people and the federal govt describing to them what they are and arent allowed to do. Our rights were given by "god." The only good thing christians ever did for us (before u think i'm hatin try researching xtians, and read The Dark Side of Christianity by Helen Ellerbe). Without christians saying that our rights are god-given, right now we'd be gunless numbered lumps of meat kept in boxes (lol, like we're not already). So even though that's all xtians have ever done for us, I have immense love for them. It's the greatest synchronicity in the universe's history that they helped write the constitution.

I love Alex Jones. He tells you exactly what they're doing in detail and well-documented. But his role (because many Americans are stupid and quick to infuriate, yet they like to think of themselves as knowledgable or truth-seekers lol) is to make people so angry they're no longer conscious (in group-think) or capable of much self-control. He is the ultimate c i a counter-counter-counter agent. When he appears anywhere big, that should have been a big moment for the movement, his role is to look like a maniac. Checks and balances lol.

Go watch videos by William Cooper, Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Freeman, Jim Marrs, Michael Tsarion, and cats like them if you wanna learn what's up. Every person has a piece of the puzzle. Put em together. If not, do you like tapes and cd's? Then tape this d*** to ur forehead and cds n***. (sorry, there's so much negativity here I feel infected myself, hah)

Deny all the ignorance you want, but i see it undeniably.

Semi-respectfully yours, unstoppability. lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Once you get over the initial shock of how belligerent AJ was, I think he made a positive impact. After all, this interview has/will go viral, and on a second viewing it seems he really won the "debate". Point by point Pierce couldn't keep up, and AJ used that platform to get as much info out there as possible. He would've done great if he didn't challenge him to a boxing match though.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a "real American"...

The founding fathers didn't agree with each other on much....

The nature of America always was diversity
edit on 8-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I just watched this and in fear of sounding like a FB post, OH MY GOD! Alex what are you doing???

I am all for people bringing the truth out to the public but this was just embarrassing! I'm not going to lie I have a soft spot for Alex, It was his rants and website I learned *How the world really works* back when I was a young Conspiracy Theorist still learning the ropes. So from that point of view it makes me sad to see Alex make a fool of himself on CNN. I mean come on man, he should have gone in there calm and cool (a suit and tie would have been nice) then answered all of Piers's questions without yelling or going crazy Alex Jones style.

Remember Jesse Ventura on CNN? Now that is how you do that.

Makes me think maybe he is a shill??? TPTB pay him millions to talk crazy and be well... be Alex Jones..
/End Rant.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Wish TPTB would pay me a few grand to talk crazy

Wibble Aliens, wibble new world order, wibble gonna take your guns...worth a few bucks at least

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It was his rants and website I learned *How the world really works* back when I was a young Conspiracy Theorist still learning the ropes.

Makes me think maybe he is a shill??? TPTB pay him millions to talk crazy and be well... be Alex Jones..

If he is a shill he is not doing a very good job.. He helped you when you were just a baby conspiracy theorist right?

Surely you know that he was right about a lot of things he was ranting about now that you're all grown up?

I think many people get mad as hell with all that's going on around the world, the difference is that he doesn't give a crap what people say about him. And it's not making him any poorer neither.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by ArcAngel
I don't know how all of the folks here feel about guns and our second amendment rights, but Alex Jones came off as a lunatic.

Nutshell.

The man is intelligent enough to hold a reasoned discussion, with the facts he had to hand.

Instead he came across extremely badly as a loud mouthed over opinionated thuggish moron.

And that's the issue here. If you're pro second amendment this guy acting like a poster child for the nut house really isn't doing you any favours - can you really run the risk of having someone coming across as borderline crazy as your advocate for gun rights?

People don't see that. They just want a sympathetic hero who appears to defend a cause.

I find Alex Jones's attitude outrageous, and his behavior should be nothing less than condemned. But that's not going to happen, not among his followers, and not in ATS, because people are too proud to admit that a person who they listen to constantly, actually has a loose bolt in his head jiggling around.

I've tried several times in this thread explaining to people why his actions were wrong. I do have a bad opinion of him, but even if I didn't consider him a fraud, it's still wrong to do what he did.

Putting it simply, if everyone would behave and talk like Alex Jones, there would be anarchy. Nobody would accept other people opinions, points of view or ideas. I'm not even going to mention the joke he did with Piers's accent, that's just plain idiotic (not as a joke, but within the aggressive context, it was really bad).

I would like the people who are supporting his stand in the debate to answer this question:

How do you think the World would be if all representatives talked to each-other like he did to Piers Morgan?...

Any reasonable person with the smallest concept of civil manners knows the right answer.
edit on 8-1-2013 by GarrusVasNormandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Wish TPTB would pay me a few grand to talk crazy

Wibble Aliens, wibble new world order, wibble gonna take your guns...worth a few bucks at least

I'm pretty sure this as been way overdone already.....how are you at taking off American accents? I believe this may be the way to go!
lol

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

if he would just stop freakin screaming everywhere and on every damn topic 90% of people might take him serious..

if i dont wanna listen to kids screaming i sure as hell dont want to hear an adult do it while trying to explain sensative information.

love most of his ideas. just cant stand more than 3 mins of him speaking even outside lol. all it does is remind me of ghetto people at a walmart or something screaming at the top of lungs over some 2 dollar mess up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by alienreality

I thought Alex did just fine, in fact, it was great... What he was facing was clearly a person with a script and an agenda, to try and railroad Mr.Jones into tripping up based upon the manipulation attempts from Mr. Morgan to end up contradicting all of his important points, using those little twisted, or out of context statistics that Mr. Morgan was trying to obviously use against him.

So threatening a civil war, randomly talking in a British accent, screaming, threatening to beat up Piers in a fist fight, and jumping from topic to topic disjointedly like a schizophrenic does is a good job?

edit on 8-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

I explained it all in my post but forgot to mention that to understand what was actually happening in that interview, that an IQ of at least 40 would be required, So, sorry you appear to act exactly like you are describing Alex Jones as being..
It was obvious Alex Jones was pissed at him, and he has every reason to be. Anyone with a brain can still sit still and listen to what they both said..
All you have to do is ignore all the emotional baggage and just think about the facts about what is really happening, to understand..
Obviously you would rather focus only on one person's emotions. total fail for you, even counting AJ and PM as a fail, you can now add your own intials.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

I would like the people who are supporting his stand in the debate to answer this question: How do you think the World would be if all representatives talked to each-other like he did to Piers Morgan?...

I think if some representatives talked like this to each other, We wouldn't have the Patriot Act, privately owned prisons full of people for victimless crimes, Bank bailouts, fluoride in the water, some wars. And maybe the Media would actually do what it's supposed to.

If you didn't see Peirce interview Larry Pratt recently, check it out. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alex didn't go there to debate, he went there to tell him how he feels about the whole issue. I think he was pretty convincing.
edit on 8-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think CNN should have Jones on more often.

I'd like to see the ratings for both the 6th and the 7th.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Vidpci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

exactly, if guns are really the problem, then take them away FROM EVERYONE citizens, military and cops, and only allow the military to recieve weapons upon leaving the country. then none can be stolen, no one can go on a rampage. but you are right it is not going to happen. we are the last straw. they dont want to take away guns. they want to take away your ability to fight back. a rifle vs handgun is like bringing a knife to a gun fight and they know it. sure hand guns can reach as far as rifle, but the velocity and accuracy are not even close. now add that to the millions of rounds of cop killers they just bought for "target" practice. i dont trust this government as far as i can throw it and its a freakin beast of a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join