It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

The Alex Jones CNN set up failed.
Now the crazy libs are coming out and lashing out in frustration.
Is that Gloria Allred on the left?
She seems okay with this behavior.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It was quite obviously a jokey comment. One made in very bad taste, granted, but infowars' po-faced hand wringing over it is as pathetic as the Joke was.

They all make me vomit.
edit on 9-1-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Alex Jones is an idiot, and why anyone allows him to sit on a pedastal for conspiracy theorists is beyond me.

Who would you like to nominate?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit

Alex Jones is an idiot, and why anyone allows him to sit on a pedastal for conspiracy theorists is beyond me.

exactly who would u?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

exactly who would u?

Nobody should be put on a pedestal.... certainly not someone like AJ.
If he's not intentionally making conspiracy theorists look like idiots, then he's seriously stupid.

I think he's a shill probably.

He makes a lot of money and does a lot of business.... he plays his part well.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
[spam link removed]

"the objective of the plan is that they want to portray Obama as a victim of racist hatred by the white gun owners, the people concerned about the Constitution, the people they consider fringe. They want to silence their critics, prove that talk show hosts are causing hatred, and that all gun owners are behind the recent shootings"

“God, this is just like a movie,” exclaimed CBS anchor Dan Rather as the first of the World Trade Center towers collapsed.

“Only, it’s the real thing.” he says.

"It’s people like you that are a threat to this country. I can only pray that Obama uses those FEMA camps to put you loons away…hopefully he can install some gas chambers and when you face your maker who happens to watch you all the time you can explain to him about your fear of being tracked by a government or how they blew up buildings to go to war to protect your freedom and liberty you so love."
edit on 1/10/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
So all you Brits are basically saying that there aren't really that many violent crimes the government just inflates those numbers ...

Why would they want to do that?

No...I'm saying that different countries and governments have set their own criteria concerning what constitutes " violent crime"

Originally posted by MegaMind

And why again would you classify something as violent if its not? Do you not have common sense in the UK?

This statement above presumes that America's classification of what constitutes a violent crime is definitive compared to all other countries.

To be honest I don't really care about the in's and outs and technicalities of how each country defines crime.....but I didn't make the classifications personally so when you talk about common sense don't involve the whole of the UK with your sweeping statement.....countries are made up of men and women on the street just like me and you and I don't believe we should all be made accountable for the stupidity within governments. When you are talking about governments I don't believe that many can claim to hold much common sense......unless you believe the American government are in a position to be elevated?

I was simply stating that you can't compare UK v US violent crime statistics......I WASN'T making it into a competition.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Priceless.....I just watched Piers Morgan tonight get owned in a real debate (Tom Pratt I think his name was?) over the 2nd amendment and his last words were "You're no friend of mine!
" He had no response to the retort of the fact that the English Constabulary said that thier gun statistics were flawed. Priceless.....and of course his next guests are people that are 100% for his views (some relatives of one of the victims of the Colorado shooting). I guess that is to be expected damage control though. He folds like a house of cards when faced with someone that can maintain thier cool.....

edit on 9-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: spacing

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You are all under the delusion that this has been set up in some clever way

He got on TV, that's it!

He doesn't do himself credit but hey he only got 10 minutes ... gotta shout as many paranoid assumptions as possible.

All I know is that the more guns and ammo I have the more Im gonna wanna fire them sons a bitches off some

Piers Morgan over 100 thousand signings of the petition haha, who'd over thought there could be a funny side to all this

Gotta hand it to em great entertainment!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Obama did say he wanted a civilian army with weapons as good as the military. Why are people buying so many military style rifles? Are people being corralled into some slaughter theater?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

exactly who would u?

What a completely empty and idiotic (imo) statement is that??

It's like I'm "rubber your glue" imo.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Listen, i haven't had time to read all thirty two pages of this thread due to our great economy allowing me very limited time between work and sleep to enjoy life. Surely someone, somewhere has addressed the issue of how in the world they propose to get all the assault rifles off of the streets?

Thats like saying Tylenol is now illegal, so turn in your bottles immediatley and expecting people to do it. I'm sure alot of people would, but c'mon. If i had an AR-15, i'm sure i could find a hole over a buy back program.

Is the fear not in them coming searching a kicking in doors to get em back? Some compare the U.S. to England, but i'm gonna assume that there are alot more guns on our streets than Englands back before their gun control policies.

Its unrealistic and a bloodbath waiting to happen. Seems very well that maybe thats what they plan with all the ammo purchase.

Any way you look at it, from either side, if you think that its gonna go over smoothely and that we're all gonna replace our guns in our holsters with rainbows and smiles. your delusional.

Not to mention the people that are in favor of big gov coming in and dictating something else they can or can't do in their lives. I bet if i came and banged on your door at 8 am and told you you couldn't eat that toast you would tell me to pound sand, but if i had a badge and a gun, you would give me the loaf and thank me for my contribution to society.

We all need to just sit and think. Really think about life, and how we live it every day.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
Priceless.....I just watched Piers Morgan tonight get owned in a real debate (Tom Pratt I think his name was?) over the 2nd amendment and his last words were "You're no friend of mine!
" He had no response to the retort of the fact that the English Constabulary said that thier gun statistics were flawed. Priceless.....and of course his next guests are people that are 100% for his views (some relatives of one of the victims of the Colorado shooting). I guess that is to be expected damage control though. He folds like a house of cards when faced with someone that can maintain thier cool.....

edit on 9-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: spacing

And the second amendment is what precisely, start to finish, history, rationale, origin/s?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't think I've watched Piers Morgan before but he sure is a pretentious a-hole

AJ made perfectly good points, albeit in his rather bully-ish/passionate way. Guns are for people to protect themselves against criminals and the 2nd should not be open to negotiation. It's the mental manipulation with medication and all sorts of stuff in the food and on TV that causes all the gun violence. Not the guns!

But tell that to the liberals... or the foreigners who come here telling us what to do with our Constitution!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
I don't think I've watched Piers Morgan before but he sure is a pretentious a-hole

AJ made perfectly good points, albeit in his rather bully-ish/passionate way. Guns are for people to protect themselves against criminals and the 2nd should not be open to negotiation. It's the mental manipulation with medication and all sorts of stuff in the food and on TV that causes all the gun violence. Not the guns!

But tell that to the liberals... or the foreigners who come here telling us what to do with our Constitution!

I'm a 'foreigner' so what?? you just don't get it do you, owning guns is not much to do with the 2nd amendment.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I'm a 'foreigner' so what?? you just don't get it do you, owning guns is not much to do with the 2nd amendment.

I'm assuming you couldn't legally own a gun even if you wanted to in N Ireland. The beauty about the US is that if I decide to live in Detroit or some other really bad place of the US I can legally own a gun to defend myself, my family and my property. Because calling the cops really isn't an option in Detroit. It takes an hour for them to get there and take pics of your mutilated dead body.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I'm assuming you couldn't legally own a gun even if you wanted to in N Ireland. The beauty about the US is that if I decide to live in Detroit or some other really bad place of the US I can legally own a gun to defend myself, my family and my property. Because calling the cops really isn't an option in Detroit. It takes an hour for them to get there and take pics of your mutilated dead body.

The law in Northern Ireland is different than the rest of the UK, you can in fact own a gun, you can in fact have a personal protection weapon, the vast majority of people do not carry or own deadly weapons, it's a different philosophy here, nobody likes gunmen.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The law in Northern Ireland is different than the rest of the UK, you can in fact own a gun, you can in fact have a personal protection weapon, the vast majority of people do not carry or own deadly weapons, it's a different philosophy here, nobody likes gunmen.

Oh so you DO have the OPTION to own a weapon for defense in your country but you think it OK to take that OPTION away from legal responsible US citizens who want to defend their property (especially those living in rural or high crime areas where police takes hours to come help). Do you think the Mexican cartels who have infiltrated the US or the criminal gangs of Detroit use guns that need to be reloaded every couple shots - or do you think they'll have the best & most deadly? How will we defend our families against those criminals? But putting up "Gun Free Zone" signs? Would you just watch then come into your house raping & taking your wife or daughter into slavery while preaching your anti-gun stance?

Typical European hypocrite!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Would you just watch then come into your house raping & taking your wife or daughter into slavery while preaching your anti-gun stance?

He gave you a clue when he told you were he comes from and the fact that no one likes a gunman.
Googles yer friend.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Would you just watch then come into your house raping & taking your wife or daughter into slavery while preaching your anti-gun stance?

He gave you a clue when he told you were he comes from and the fact that no one likes a gunman.
Googles yer friend.

Oh grow up. You're acting like Piers and changing the subject. Yeah let's take away US guns because in Africa there are child soldiers with guns. Speaking of Africa how about we cut everybody's hands that way they can't harm others (look up the short sleeve/long sleeve). You are using the same tactics like your pathetic Morgan when you can't counter my argument.

And FYI I lived & worked & traveled Europe for decades so don't try to make me sound like some backwoods hillbilly who never got out of his county. History is one of my hobbies and honestly if you don't live in the US you can't understand that the 2nd is sacrosanct.
edit on 11-1-2013 by DarkSecret because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join