It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See the others here, when others cannot?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I havent seen them, but my girlfriend has caught one on camera. At the baltimore aquarium with her son she took a picture of a fish and a girl came up in the picture. It took me a while to actually believe her. But once i did it changed the way i view the world. I came here to post it, but i have to post before i can even show it. Its quite amazing. They are here.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shiverseal
I havent seen them, but my girlfriend has caught one on camera. At the baltimore aquarium with her son she took a picture of a fish and a girl came up in the picture. It took me a while to actually believe her. But once i did it changed the way i view the world. I came here to post it, but i have to post before i can even show it. Its quite amazing. They are here.

wow looking forward to seeing your pic that sounds really interesting

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The soldiers my husband sees,are always 12,sometimes more,but never less than 12.They are not in any way negative,au contaire,though he says they would propably be a frightful sight to some.To be honest,he says they come across as mean mothers,sorry,but thats how he put it.He is aligned with them,they are indeed protection.He sometimes just refers to them as The 12.They are here for us,as a family.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
OK seems I had the wrong spelling. They are called 'Archons'.

Here's a quote from below site about them:

"...What may be a belief in the Christian Trinity or Islamic Jihad [or flying saucers!] to humans, may be the equivalent of a T-bone steak to entities of the imaginal realm who depend upon that belief for their existence. A hungry Archon will apparently do anything to convince you to feed it. The psychiatric literature is saturated with examples of ’inner voices’ demanding absurd levels of obedience to highly questionable belief systems."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Anyone know anything or had experience with this type of entity?

Thanks

Originally posted by Aelfrede
Have you heard of any beings called the 'Arkons' or 'Arcons' (not sure of spelling)? I know someone who often talks about people having 'their arcons to deal with'. Speaks of them like some sort of negative entities.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by jhill76

The soldiers my husband sees,are always 12,sometimes more,but never less than 12.They are not in any way negative,au contaire,though he says they would propably be a frightful sight to some.To be honest,he says they come across as mean mothers,sorry,but thats how he put it.He is aligned with them,they are indeed protection.He sometimes just refers to them as The 12.They are here for us,as a family.

Yes, I know what you mean I have half an army with me at all times, 40-50, then when I leave the dewlling more will come. Many times Michael or the arc is with me when I leave as well. For the people that can see, they always stare when I come around, and ask me who I am.

If some would be scared of the soldiers, wait until they see the ark, or even the one that watches. The creature with four heads in ezekiel.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

Yes, I know what you mean I have half an army with me at all times, 40-50, then when I leave the dewlling more will come. Many times Michael or the arc is with me when I leave as well. For the people that can see, they always stare when I come around, and ask me who I am.

If some would be scared of the soldiers, wait until they see the ark, or even the one that watches. The creature with four heads in ezekiel.

You have enough of an "army" around you at all times, and have enough time to discuss how much protection you have around you at all times because you are special and are here on ATS for what purpose?

Congrats, enjoy your humble life, and don't worry about fulfilling the countless messages I'm sure you have received; it's probably better for your mystique to not respond to them.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

Yup. Just another go nowhere thread, with little to no information. Nice to know about these armies and how special the OP is but it would be nice to have more details.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

My reason for stating this, is that I assumed all whom could see would know the differences between the various ones here from above and whom is who. But, from my experience that is not the case.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent

Yup. Just another go nowhere thread, with little to no information. Nice to know about these armies and how special the OP is but it would be nice to have more details.

I didn't want to turn this thread into me giving all the answers, but to validate that in which I speak by others giving their accounts. If one asks for details, they will be given.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Hello there,Phillipines.
You know,i just love how people like you will always find a thread like this,and contribute Nothing except stating that people who do like to discuss these subjects think they are "better than others" or "special".So asinine.
So now,if i want to discuss experiences in the metaphysical realm(or my husband"s,as in this case) am i supposed to feel intimidated or shamed because of my experiences,or my my areas of interest,BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS BUNK?

YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS NOT MY PROBLEM.BACK OFF,YOU BULLY!
Or GROW UP,rather,and DONT CLICK ON THREADS YOU FIND ANNOYING,AND RESPOND TO THOSE THAT YOU LIKE,OR RELATE TO.Its really simple,see?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Yes well there are thousands of other threads on this site that you can enjoy.You really dont need to hang around if you can't find anything of interest here on this one.Or are you also trying to make respondents to this thread feel that they should be ashamed for considering themselves "special"? Which incidentally are YOUR words.I,for one,certainly dont recall EVER on this site making out that im "special".
I resent your comment.Why don't you people who obviously have ZERO interest in such subject matter,just stick to threads that you Can relate to?,

Oh i forgot-you'd miss out on all the insults and bullying.

Well,i won't be bullied,i won't be made to feel ashamed for my interest in,and experiences with, the metaphysical/supernatural realm,and i most DEFINITELY won't be intimidated into not talking about it whenever i damn well please.
OH AND COWBOY,YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE REFERRING TO YOU AS A "TERRORIST" BECAUSE YOU LIKE GUNS? THEN DONT TELL OTHERS THEY ARE ARROGANT AND ELITIST BECAUSE THEY ENJOY DISCUSSING METAPHYSICAL SUBJECT MATTER.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I have been married to a lady for 30 years who has had spiritual intervention on our behalf a dozen times or more just that we are aware of. We have two very talented daughters who do not pursue their spirituality, but the eldest has told me she has seen a huge bearded viking looking spirit behind me. I was under the possibly false impression that this is my spirit self, as this is how I see myself, and I have always been seen as a much bigger and more intimidating person than I really am (5'10 215 lbs)

Something has literally looked over the two of us our entire lives and both of us have been saved at the last possible second for instance, by a voice saying STOP!!! in my wife's ear and her repeating it causing me to lock up my brakes just as a car goes screaming thru the intersection in front of us that would have T boned us for sure. I could go on and on, but am interested in your interpretation.

I never used to see anything, but after 5-6 yrs practicing as a healer and learning how to harness my own and others chi energy, I have seen a few things now that have rocked my foundations and opened my eyes, and now I believe in it all. My eyes have opened slowly, but it is getting there with practice and I have been experiencing what I call quantum dreams and even quantum thinking in my daytime state. There seem to be layers upon layers and many of all of us going in different directions. It's been fascinating and frightening as I have feared for my very sanity, but it has been a crazy ride since kundalini came into my life.

Very interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

If you have one stand directly behind that is of a soldier there to protect. Guides will stand either to the immediate left or the right, just depending upon if it is of below or above.

Your daughter will see their apperance as she will best adapt to it. Meaning if I saw your soldier be may look different to me than he would to her.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Hello there,Phillipines.
You know,i just love how people like you will always find a thread like this,and contribute Nothing except stating that people who do like to discuss these subjects think they are "better than others" or "special".So asinine.
So now,if i want to discuss experiences in the metaphysical realm(or my husband"s,as in this case) am i supposed to feel intimidated or shamed because of my experiences,or my my areas of interest,BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS BUNK?

YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS NOT MY PROBLEM.BACK OFF,YOU BULLY!
Or GROW UP,rather,and DONT CLICK ON THREADS YOU FIND ANNOYING,AND RESPOND TO THOSE THAT YOU LIKE,OR RELATE TO.Its really simple,see?

Hello there,Raxoxane.

I am saying this after following (and conversing in) his other threads. Where the OP does not give an answer, he will state that he will message the answer in private. I have also been talking with him in private messages. No answers. There are others in his other threads that also remind the OP to respond in private message. On the forum side, it looks all fine.

I am a skeptic, I don't care if you think I'm a "bully." I am trying to find answers and am getting deflected by no responses. That is all =)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

Why do you have "half an army" with you at all times?

Is the concern for "protection"?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

That is not my call to make, I am not allowed to be alone, I have asked this many times. I even asked could they wait here for a moment, they said they cannot take orders from me and they only take them from Michael.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I get many private messages, and your other one you sent a while back was an oversight, but I have since replied to your latest one. I will just need to get to a computer to write in detail what you had asked about.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm enjoying this thread, even though I have nothing to contribute, really. However, I do know of these.. higher creatures, although I'm not sure I ever thought of them as angels. My fiance sees shadow people.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Strongly suggested to not discuss...the 'work' is separate from the ego-based, show-and-tell carnival of caravan freaks, and paying and non-paying oglers...

A99

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My daughter was told that she "Had the gift." she could hear, see and converse with the "others".
Turned out that she has schizophrenia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join