See the others here, when others cannot?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have always had my sight, but I am in wonderment does anyone else here see the others?

When I say the others, I mean the ones that are here, that most people cannot see. I have spoken to many outside of ATS, and they all see them in different ways. One female sees them as little children, another as mermaids, another as whom they really are, another just in silhouettes.

One I am very close to, says she turns her sight on and off, because it is hard to distinguish between who is here and who is not here.

Background: When I speak of the ones that are here, I am speaking of the ones who are here to assist. Some call them angels, some call them spirits, some call them helpers. The name is not important, but their task is.

In person, I can usually tell who can sees and who cannot, via their acknowledgement to I. But, is there anyone on ATS that can see all the time, or at different times throughout the day?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here is my personal story. I began meditating about 6 months ago, so I am very new to this experience and all but a very quick learner. Now I got to the point where I can open my third eye and that's where it gets interesting. Personally I call this - shifting dimensions. Have done this 3 times now, but got very scared last time, don't know if I want to try this again. It started as usual, concentrating on my third eye. Now I could see my room with closed eye's. Everything became fuzzy/blurry with colors constantly changing. Then I saw two "persons" going around the room and doing some strange moves, looked like they where cleaning room from bad energy. I became curious and asked them:
"What are you doing in my room?"
They suddenly jumped me and said - "How can you see us? You Must Not!"
I got so scared, that I thought they would take my life, but in a split of a second my Angels came and I felt so warm inside me. I tried opening my eyes several times but all I could see is black. Thought I got blind.
Well this is how I met my Angels and those two who I now call "Cleaners".
Have tried to google this experience and find something, but nothing came up.
Maybe some other ATS member have heard or seen something like this.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

I take it, you must have saw the soldiers, they are very absolute. I cannot speak for those two in particular, but as a collective, most do not want to be seen, but there are many who want to speak to humans. It's more of the shock and awe, they would rather talk about what is needed, than explain every detail of what they are doing.

I use to speak to the ones that are here, now I call for the ones above to come down and speak, or I will meet them and speak with them on many different things.

I try not to speak on it too much, as now others want to use me as a gateway to above, and it defeats the purpose.
edit on 7-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Interesting, can you tell me more about their purpose why they are here? I felt like I knew them but not from this life.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izak4K
reply to post by jhill76

Interesting, can you tell me more about their purpose why they are here? I felt like I knew them but not from this life.

I will private message you on the second part.

But, their purpose here is to keep man on their path and keep things running according to what is written or to plan. Here, there are a few different types. There are guides or what man calls them guardian angels, if they are from above, they will always be on your right. They are there to protect, and keep you on your path. Some also, will have another that will record.

There are also soldiers whom protect certain ones here, that need additional protection, that a guide cannot provide. The soldiers are only their to watch and protect, not interact with man. They move faster and can speak faster than all of the other "angels".

Some others that are here are floaters (who will intercede and be utilized if they are needed, otherwise they standby so to speak.) Also, there are some that control the elements (rain, wind, etc.). There are more that do different things above, but these are the main ones that are here.

Since man cannot see some of them, there are some here who will inhabit a vessel (body), to do various tasks that require a physical touch.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I do not now, knowingly possess that particular gift of 6th sense.

I did as a child, as many in my family seem to and grow out of it.

Theres a few adults who retained it, but peculiarly, they could not foresee crucial events in their own lives while it was happening, ie, being cheated in by spouse, being stolen from, etc until years after the fact.

I'm convinced they can read spirits that linger and those loved ones who crossed over but remain multidimensional to some extent, but are not 'psychics' as purported by mainstream society.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Theres a few adults who retained it, but peculiarly, they could not foresee crucial events in their own lives while it was happening, ie, being cheated in by spouse, being stolen from, etc until years after the fact.

One that I am close to had this happen to her, but when she asked where was the other male, she was given, elsewhere, and they would not tell her any more information than that. She was given early on to leave said male, but she did not listen, so above let her learn the hard way.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

My husband knows about the soldiers too,he also has the sight,and he has actually seen one of my guardian angels,described him as a guy with brown hair and eyes.He sees demons and entities also.The part where i really envy him-when he meets some-one,a normal human,he registers who and what that person truly are,its like that person appears with a written synopsis of what they are in essence,down to soul level,you know "down where they live".He has never been wrong in the 16 years we've been together,either.Its nothing he does or does'nt do by himself,its a natural facility for him-like some people have perfect pitch,or have a natural born ability as athletes.I have not nearly close to the inborn powers of discernment he has-though my first impression of those i meet,often do turn out to be correct.When ive given those the benefit of the doubt,a chance to prove i was mistaken-ive always had reason to sorely regret it,so im learning.Sometimes the intuition i get is enough to Not involve myself with that person in any way-and then later i learn that they have cheated/stolen/generally was bad news/a really sh*tty person to be involved with. I tend to see energies flow,lights and auras,the hubby thinks i see in a different spectrum or frequency,whatever it is,i really don't know.I too have seen angels in human form,the most notable was an occasion where reality seemed to "shift",but in a very normal,mundane setting.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I must leave and return, I will respond when I return.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

My husband knows about the soldiers too,he also has the sight,and he has actually seen one of my guardian angels,described him as a guy with brown hair and eyes.He sees demons and entities also.

Yes, one cannot see the good without the bad. Can he see all of the time, or just when he allows himself?

I too have seen angels in human form,the most notable was an occasion where reality seemed to "shift",but in a very normal,mundane setting.

Many do not believe that above is here in human form, but there are many. Would you mind sharing about this? For instance, did you speak to each other, or just saw from afar?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Do you guys have any biological children together (sorry if that's too personal of a question -- please feel free to ignore)? I ask because to have both a mother and father with this ability, I wonder if the children would be especially gifted.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VegHead

Do you guys have any biological children together (sorry if that's too personal of a question -- please feel free to ignore)? I ask because to have both a mother and father with this ability, I wonder if the children would be especially gifted.

I know of many who are this way (Mother and Father), and yes, the children will have the same abilities, if they choose to keep it. Some choose to hide it, for various reasons.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Okay I'm game. How does one obtain this ability?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

I am unaware as I have always have had sight, maybe another poster who is trying or recently obtained it can share their methods.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

I asked another, who is not on these forums. They stated it can happen when you let go of the mind.

Some methods include deep focus and concentration, or meditation. Some call it the third eye, I believe there are many forums on here that speak of these things.

But, she says, when you first start to see, it will change everything. She chooses when and when not to see, because it gets hard to distinguish whom is here or not, or even when walking in public, you keep moving out the way, as to not walk into them for example.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was hoping I would see someone who could tell me what I saw the other day.

I had gone to bed and I leave the curtains slightly open so the streetlight keeps it from being too dark.
I closed my eyes and then for some reason I open them.

At the foot of my bed I actually see colour and my body starts to buzz. I did feel apprehensive (If you knew my background, you'd know why.) It is always shades of grey.
The colours were a glowing yellow/golden colour with white sparkles.
I could see three main blocks of colour, almost 3 feet across and as tall as the celiling.

I have seen angels in 4D flesh and I have been whisked away to heaven by a few that I mention in my ATS thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

BUT I have never seen an angel with my own two eyes (only in my mind's eye; I saw with my eyes closed, a figure that was made of sparkles/points of light. He smiled and I waved at him. I was still half asleep.)

Funny how you mention your guardian is on your right, as I was feeling slightly overwhelmed, a hand from the right seemed to pat my arm, and I calmed down.

I was only saying to myself before Christmas, I wonder if I would fall down in a dead faint, if I ever saw angels as they really look, in the flesh.

I've seen demons too but they don't scare me as much, I just get angry at them.

I don't meditate, so why did I see them now?

Six months ago, someone I know gave me the gift of seeing auras (I gave him the gift of clairaudience. This is how I mainly get their messages-I hear them talking to each other but only when I need to hear something.)
Do you think the gift is starting to come through? As it hadn't been such a success on my end, as his clairaudience gift.

Do they have a white aura above their heads or violet? As I can see three auras in my front room, from the corner of my eye.

I wish I could actually talk to someone about this, face to face, as some weird things have happened last year and I don't have anyone to swap notes with.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I will get you in contact with another who will explain all these things to you, she will login tomorrow or the next day to reply.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Funny how you mention your guardian is on your right, as I was feeling slightly overwhelmed, a hand from the right seemed to pat my arm, and I calmed down.

If your guardian is supposedly to the right, who are those to the left? As certain experiences have led me to believe that the right has abandoned me and the left are there to torment.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent

Originally posted by AriesJedi

If your guardian is supposedly to the right, who are those to the left? As certain experiences have led me to believe that the right has abandoned me and the left are there to torment.

The ones on the left are from below or of the dark side. If above leaves, via your choice, then below will pick you up pretty quick. Some have both, when they are in the middle and havent made a choice.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lets get some more stories, this is getting more then I thought it could be. I am still waiting for pm.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join