It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See the others here, when others cannot?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izak4K
Lets get some more stories, this is getting more then I thought it could be. I am still waiting for pm.

Yes, I will respond, I have not forgotten.

Today while out, I was speaking to another from above in a different language and a woman asked what language I was using. She couldn't see, but she could hear. It seems as though some may not see, but they can hear.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I was driving through town around 11 pm with my friend who was in the passenger seat. We got to a 4-way, and the street was deserted....it was just us. When I got to the middle of the intersection, I saw something that looked bright white, and looked like the shape and form and size of a person. I was driving slowly, but as I saw it I was basically "hitting" it, so I slammed on my brakes.

Then, nothing was there. My friend also saw it, and was thinking we were hitting someone crossing the street. But, I didn't really think that because I was paying attention and driving carefully. I probably would have seen a person approaching, in a well lit area.

I've always wondered if it was something from the spirit realm. There are other things i've almost seen, but when I feel fear I go to the Father, and he takes the fears away.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
very interesting thread.

Hope to read some more experiences others have encountered.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by frostbitemartini
I was driving through town around 11 pm with my friend who was in the passenger seat. We got to a 4-way, and the street was deserted....it was just us. When I got to the middle of the intersection, I saw something that looked bright white, and looked like the shape and form and size of a person. I was driving slowly, but as I saw it I was basically "hitting" it, so I slammed on my brakes.

Then, nothing was there. My friend also saw it, and was thinking we were hitting someone crossing the street. But, I didn't really think that because I was paying attention and driving carefully. I probably would have seen a person approaching, in a well lit area.

I've always wondered if it was something from the spirit realm. There are other things i've almost seen, but when I feel fear I go to the Father, and he takes the fears away.

Interesting, would you mind sharing what else you have seen but got scared

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I wish I could see them..
I feel many around but don't see..

Great thread, I'm enjoying reading everyone's experiences!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I know the others.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by jhill76

I know the others.

Would you mind mentioning names, or even their role or task?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Sanaya

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by jhill76

Sanaya

Do you speak often, or only when needed?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
I wish I could see them..
I feel many around but don't see..

Me too. I've had a few odd experiences through the years.

Once, I felt a dog climb up on the bed, turning around a couple of times before it laid down. I was awake, it was dark, and I thought it was my shepherd cross, but when I reached down to pet her, there was only empty space. I turned on the light, and she was over in the chair. I think it was a pet from the past. Kind of freaked me out.

Also, twice, in the morning while awake and just laying there, something blew in my face, to the point my hair even moved. That was actually more comforting than freaky.

I've had some other weird things in the past, enough to be certain that there is more than I see physically.
I had a cat in my head once when I was 15, that was the first trippy experience. Hard to explain, the cat was found dead on the driveway the next morning, and that explained everything.

I have very good instincts, but no real "sight".
I do know that we're surrounded though.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Hey there:-) My hubby sees all the time,when it comes to the angels,demons,etc though by this age(in his mid-40's) he does go through preoccupied phases when he simply does'nt pay attention much.Like a manically busy or stressful time at work eg he puts it in the background for weeks at a time.I think because its always been a part of his life,and him being an extremely down to earth pragmatic guy,he always concentrates on everyday practical business.The facilities he has,is a tool to help,basically,like "insider knowledge" but he realises that hard+quality work is the way through life.It does give him a distinct edge as far as everyday dealing with people are concerned though,because he sees their basic nature and motivations,as opposed to what they choose to present to the public.These gifts he cannot turn off at will,its an intrinsic part of him.The seeing of entities are always present too,but like i said,this to him is pretty much the same as seeing regular people,so he's so used to it,its easy to live with it.The ones he sees dont expect interaction,so yeah,its for him the visual equivalent of background noise:-) His mom is half Scottish,half Afrikaner.She once mentioned that on the Afrikaner side,they are distant relatives of Siener(Seer) van Rensburg,and these things come down the bloodlines,so maybe that accounts for some of it?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Hey there:-) My hubby sees all the time,when it comes to the angels,demons,etc though by this age(in his mid-40's) he does go through preoccupied phases when he simply does'nt pay attention much.Like a manically busy or stressful time at work eg he puts it in the background for weeks at a time.I think because its always been a part of his life,and him being an extremely down to earth pragmatic guy,he always concentrates on everyday practical business.The facilities he has,is a tool to help,basically,like "insider knowledge" but he realises that hard+quality work is the way through life.It does give him a distinct edge as far as everyday dealing with people are concerned though,because he sees their basic nature and motivations,as opposed to what they choose to present to the public.These gifts he cannot turn off at will,its an intrinsic part of him.The seeing of entities are always present too,but like i said,this to him is pretty much the same as seeing regular people,so he's so used to it,its easy to live with it.The ones he sees dont expect interaction,so yeah,its for him the visual equivalent of background noise:-) His mom is half Scottish,half Afrikaner.She once mentioned that on the Afrikaner side,they are distant relatives of Siener(Seer) van Rensburg,and these things come down the bloodlines,so maybe that accounts for some of it?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thanks for the response.

I see all the time as well, but I interact all of the time, do not have a choice in that matter. But, I appreciate you sharing.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

About the angels, idk how to explain it,but its a certain feeling,and also when i see them,they know i see them,there's an acknowledgement in the eyes.My stomach does that elevator-drop thingy too.
On one specific occasion,i got a certain symbol in meditation,it was pulsating a color.Later that day,while in the car in town,that symbol came to my mind,and suddenly the world shifted,and only the color the symbol was,was sharply vividly visible,while background colors faded,like those old sepia photo's,you know?
When i got out of the car in the parking lot,the strange quality to the world,was very palpable.As i entered the store,i noticed a packer by the cashier's till,who was an angel,before that,two in the parking lot.After that day,the "packer" was gone,and i never saw him there again.Besides,they only ever use female staff,this was a male,and he was not dressed in the store uniform like all the other staff either.The moment i walked in,i felt my vision drawn to that side of the shop,he was looking right at me.Beautiful gentle eyes,gave me a small smile.
I lined up in the queue by the cashier he was working at,and as he passed me my groceries,our eyes met.Such a serene,peaceful,very happy feeling i got from that.The psychic impression i got was: "Just to let you know we're here".

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Hey,no dont worry its not too personal.Yes we have 2 biological children together,and our son is a remarkable child in this respect.He definitely got a double-dose,and he got the sight from my husband.It can be scary for the little ones though.But he's a very happy well-adjusted child,we go in for good old-fashioned Afrikaner parenting,and our children always know how much they are loved.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Very interesting account.

When you first heard of your husband seeing did you believe of him? Did seeing the angel in the store give you your confirmation or you already had it early on?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I believed him,because myself i have been a sensitive/empath since earliest memory,though it took me decades to even discover the name for it-i just always felt like John Coffey of "The Green Mile".My life has had many strange and inexplicable experiences,right form the start,i have always been able to feel entities and spirits.When an entity or spirit is close by,i can feel it,and its always accompanied by the strangest sensation-a weird sensation in my throat,its very difficult to describe.But i feel them physically in my throat-its a dead give-away for me,because since childhood,ive only ever felt that feeling on such occasions.It goes along with the awareness of where the in the room the entity is.So its a combination of physical and meta-physical,really.
Another strange thing,my hubby told me years after we met,that one night he was "told" that he would meet a certain woman,under specific circumstances,out of the ordinary.And that was me,under those specific circumstances.He can not recall who or what told him this,but he did remembered this info,and well,yeah..
we've been together for 16years.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I forgot to say,yes ive been aware of the angels who walk among us,it was'nt new.But i welcomed the confirmation,i tend to have a depressive personality type,and instances like these,is really valued by me.Memories of such things,can be great sustenance during trying times,and i think that's the purpose for it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The one who told him of this was one from above who only comes down here when needed to speak or do tasks.

You two are what we call pairs.

That is good, usually none doubt when they experience it on their own.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yes, I agree, it serves as comfort when needed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join