It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush Blames Poorly Made Shirt for Bulge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
motherjones.com...

This is directly from NASA

This was linked directly to the NASA site days ago. Its now here

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
motherjones.com...

This is directly from NASA

This was linked directly to the NASA site days ago. Its now here

DG....just think about it...why in the world would NASA analysts check pictures of a presidential debate?.....

This is obviously a joke DG, and a hoax.

BTW DG, that is not directly to NASA, whoever came up with that hoax/joke did not even do a good joke when he/she/they created this...

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ok Im telling you i first saw it on the NASA link. I sent this one because i had this saved on the computer.
I dont blame you, but this is all i have for now. I can check tomorrow, got to go to bed.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

ok Im telling you i first saw it on the NASA link. I sent this one because i had this saved on the computer.
I dont blame you, but this is all i have for now. I can check tomorrow, got to go to bed.

DG, i am sorry to tell you that hoaxes like this one have popped up on the internet every now and then, and I have seen better ones.

There was one hoax which was pretty popular on the internet and on ATS and ATSNN.... i think it was about Nibiru, that there was proof that it was coming our way... Someone was able to link the hoax through a major news network, I forget which it was. A lot of people believed it... at the end it was a hoax.

What i was trying to point out is, there is no reason why a NASA analyst would be checking pictures from a presidential debate....

Whoever made this hoax, was trying to make the hoax more believable by claiming these pictures were analyzed by NASA experts...

---edited to add comment---

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

And more so when the bulge on Bush's back changed shape as he moved...

Which just proves the alien theory...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
According to this site
www.niburu.nl...
this man
www-691.gsfc.nasa.gov...
did the research.

Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Oh and this is his phonenumber
Phone: (301) 286-5620

Maybe someone can ask him?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It could be an Ossicular Stimulator from Otologics

In a quick dump of some interesting findings I ran across it, links to full articles can be found on a previous post of mine:
2nd set of links here

Funny (or not) that noone considered a difibulator, a compact disc player(burner?!? hey this IS the gop we are talking about), or some other recording/diagnostics device.

Course I am also willing to not rule out a pocket force field, a compressed weapon(i.e. fold up gun), or a multi-way radio with earcanal sized telemetric mike/speaker. It's too much like other timeless questions.. how many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie-pop?

Happy Samhain/Halloween

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

DG, i am sorry to tell you that hoaxes like this one have popped up on the internet every now and then, and I have seen better ones.

---edited to add comment---

It was probably a hoax. I wouldnt doubt it- but you cant blame people for believing it since there is clearly what appears to be a little box in the middle of his back.
Thanks for pointing this out.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Anybody ever go to this Site.

It's too funny to pass up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join