It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush Blames Poorly Made Shirt for Bulge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
We went through before. Come on. It has to be a ballistic vest IMHO. They do have like a small plate in the back. At least the one I have seen. Its not unresonable that the Secret Service would make him wear one to protect him in a crowd of strangers. Kerry seemed to have a slight bulge as well in the 2nd debate. The president would have the best tech avalible and maybe there has been a breakthrough that has not been made avalible to the general public. Maybe much thinner than the ones worn today? Or maybe he has a ceramic plate to protect against a long rifle shot? The bulge in the back would protect the heart from an elevated sniper shooting him in the back.

But why would they only protect his back? Ohhh, right, his head's too thick for a rifle round to penetrate, would need at least a 20mm.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
The biggest question for me is why would a millionaire wear crappy shirts?

[edit on 26-10-2004 by kegs]

Yeah. You'd think he would take some fashion tips from his well-groomed detractors - like Michael Moore.

Why isn't the same amount of energy and focus being spent on the bulges in Kerry's coat? Oh - I forgot. Kerry doesn't LIE.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Perhaps it's a half-truth.
Maybe the reason we could see it was that he had a poorly tailored shirt,
not necessarily that the poorly tailored shirt caused the bulge.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Why does Bush feel the need to lie about it?

Just say "it is something i can't discuss."

Could it be he is just a compulsive liar?

How do you know for certain he is lying?....
Are you a secret agent that knows exactly what those bulges that move all around under his jacket are?......

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Not that this matters so much, but you do get a hint of how uncomfortable Bush is making that excuse watching the video.

I just saw it.

He's saying something like "I can't tell you how embarrased I am to say it's... (looks hard right) bad tailoring.." (or however he said it).

It's the way he shifts his eyes hard out of line of sight. He is lying. And it is something he's deeply ashamed of. Don't know if that means the lying part or the real reason for the bulge. But it's all in the eyes.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Not that this matters so much, but you do get a hint of how uncomfortable Bush is making that excuse watching the video.

I just saw it.

He's saying something like "I can't tell you how embarrased I am to say it's... (looks hard right) bad tailoring.." (or however he said it).

It's the way he shifts his eyes hard out of line of sight. He is lying. And it is something he's deeply ashamed of. Don't know if that means the lying part or the real reason for the bulge. But it's all in the eyes.

Ok, as you said, you don't know exactly why he said it that way, do you, or anyone? Can any in here say they can read anyone's mind?.... and can you tell me why Kerry's jacket also makes bulges?.... Perhaps someone should ask him this also....

[edit on 27-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't know why Kerry had a little one in that second debate too. But I know Bush's was pronounced in at least two debates.

Maybe someone should ask Kerry. I bet he doesn't look away and say "bad tailoring." He'd probably look you straight in the eye and say "I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Bush had the bulge. Didn't you see the pictures?"

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lister
Personally I reckon he just forgot to remove the hanger!

Very funny.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Can you read Bush's mind? Well, first have to find it. Maybe Cheney has it in his basement, along with Bush's balls.

Anyways, it was a transmitter, not a vest, or a bad shirt, three times in a row. Now if it appeared once then yes, a bad shirt, but all three debates? I think not. And also, why shoot him in the back? If you going to shoot the guy you go for the head, not the back. Also, he has used transmittors before, in Europe for example, so it is very likely he used them again.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Apparently, this is conclusive evidence that Bush's tailor is terrible. The shirts he fits for George make it look like he has a receiver on his back and the flight suits he makes for him make it look like he has a huge package.

We know both must be tailoring mistakes because:

1. GWB would have to be a complete idiot to have been fed his lines with a radio and still perform as poorly as he did in the debates.
  2. Bush's you're-either-with-us-or-against-us attitude in the war against terror indicates that he's compensating for something...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"flight suit makes it look like he has a huge package"

Its the hanger

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
that the bulge in the back of Bush's shirt is Cheney's hand, like most Puppets, the handler has to stick his hand up the backside to control the facial expressions of the puppet.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Mc Lehrer to George Bush: Is that a big gigantic radio transmitter in your back pocket, or are you happy to be here, Mr president.......oh.....right.....in your case, it could only be a radio.

God people, I cannot believe how dense this discussion is.It is plain and glaringingly obvious to me, that Bush had no cheater radios strapped to him to coach him in the debate. Anyone who watched the debate knows this.

Because if he actually had someone who was thinking FOR him, feeding him answers, he would have done ALOT better than he did. instead, what I saw was a clear example of Bush, all alone, no Dick, Don, John, or Condi around to think for him, no speech writers and 1st grade phonics teachers to teach him how to read and pronounce his speeches. He sat there, stunned, in a stupor, when faced with a question about his policy, because, well...oh my god, someone was asking his opinion on something, which would have required him to THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Notice how that concept stumped poor little shrub. Had he had a secret radio planted in his jacket, guiding him away from making an ass of himself, he would have parroted something intelligent. But he didnt, not in any of the debates.

That stupid, mystified look we often saw on the commander in chiefs face, that blank look...........that was not because he was pausing to listen in on Dick telling him how to explain the WMD......Shrub looked like that because he was genuinely confused and had no answers, cuz he didnt have his staff TO answer for him. he was genuinely in a stupor and mystified.

That bulge in the back of his shirt is easily explainable. His staff, not being there to attend his basic needs, forgot to change his diapers for him in three debates, and poor shrub, not knowing how to undo his own zipper, had to endure the debates with a "backlog" until his nanny could come and change him and clean him. This would also explain his pained looks, mistaken for annoyance, he was really wanting to cry cuz is diaper was itching him.

Am i the only person around here who actually can see things?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm a republican(only 15) and intelligent. Sometimes a thread appears and ask's a question. If you are a die hard theorist or a paranoid schizophrenic, you may think its a mind stimaturly device or bacically a mind control device.
Or its a medical device for an unseen disease or medical problem, or a bullet proof vest. Only time can tell.

~Master shake vs. the man.~

[edit on 31-10-2004 by RickJamesJones]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
...being the 'dirty work' consiglieries for the Rothchilds

Gee..., I thought they made their money laundering illegal, immoral Nazi gold , or more recently stealing money from tax payers.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Bulge

NASA tells the story.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

RickJamesJones wrote : If you are a die hard theorist or a paranoid schizophrenic, you may think its a mind stimaturly device or bacically a mind control device.

No, I think it's much worse than that. I am afraid Bush can't remember what to say for 5 minutes, and needs constant coaching to keep himself on track, which means he may be saying whatever the device is whispering in his ear.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I still can't believe that some people keep claiming they are more intelligent than another person, and the president in this case, when they themselves don't seem to have graduated pass the third grade....

Just some advice, if you are going to claim that you are smarter than another, or you are going to bash away at some people for their mistakes in grammar or spelling, just make sure you never make any mistakes, or your point would be....moot....

All i see is people trying to bash any way they can Bush and his administration, when Kerry has shown that he can also gag, stutter and speak incoherently.....among other things....

---edited to correct errors, god forbid i will be bashed and yelled at for my spelling errors
----

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
But Bush wore a transmitter and Kerry didnt. Bush was flat out asked and he came up with the lame excuse of the "cheap shirt"
But, whats another lie???

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
But Bush wore a transmitter and Kerry didnt. Bush was flat out asked and he came up with the lame excuse of the "cheap shirt"
But, whats another lie???

What trasmitter DG?....What evidence do you have that concurs undoubtely with your theory?.....You are speculating that he had a trasnmitter, on the grounds that Bush had a bulge in the back on his jacket..... what kind of proof is that?....

And more so when the bulge on Bush's back changed shape as he moved, and Kerry himself had bulges in his jacket.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join