It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How not to pay tax & Wipe your debts.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I decided to post this in the Survival Forum, because this is a form of Economic survival.... and I wasn't sure what forum this would fall under.
The Info I will give you has helped me out a lot and others.

Not Paying Income Tax:
In Australia we have the ATO, America as the IRS ( I don't know what they are called in other countries) where income tax is collected. I will use the ATO in my example because I am from Australia.
Under the Australian Constitution Income Tax does not have to be paid, but it is automatically deducted from our wages (if you are employed) and if you are self employed and decided not to pay, you will end up in jail if you do not know the laws / legislation. If you do know the rules you will spend a lot of time defending yourself.
There is an easy way to do this - Setup a Private Not For Profit, Non Government Organisation (NGO).
The important part is "NGO".
Setting up your business as an NGO means its a private self assessed business and the ATO / Government is not allowed access to your records, you work out side the system and paying Income tax becomes optional.
There is next to no info out there on the web on how to do this although the process is pretty simple. Through talking to different people I cam across an organisation called Truthology and they set my foundation up for me.
I am a self employed Consultant and now run my business outside the system. I no longer pay taxes, need to do a quarterly BAS or even talk to my accountant. I now have more time on my hands, more money in my pocket so I now give to some local charities.
Check out the link to Truthology they have a lot of info there, or ask me any questions....

Wiping Debt
If you do not Understand the banking system watch the first 40min of Zeitgeist Addendum.
The Bank use a fractional system and they are basically creating money from nothing. You can use this knowledge to wiped your debts. This will work on Credit Cards, Home / Personal Loan, Car Finance etc.
It is 3 letters you send over a period of 30 days. In short the letters are asking the bank for proof that they (the bank) actually use some form of caladeral to loan you the money and if they can prove it you will happily repay the loan, if they can not prove it then you don't have to repay the loan because the money never existed in the first place.
The letters and procedures can be found here www.getoutofdebtfree.org... Please Note some ISP's have blocked access to this site ( i know in Australia OPTUS has blocked the site)
Using the letters from getoutofdebtfree.org my friend has successfully wiped her $5000 Credit Card Debit. Here is the final letter from the bank

Also the Thruthology Site i posted above can do this for you and has info on the subject.

I believe that this knowledge can be used to fight the system and hit them where it really hurts.... in their pockets

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You know when you get that feeling that something is too good to be true...

But hey it's worth a try!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

I was just checking out the site provided by the OP and reading some posts in the forums. Guess it all depends on what country your in and the type of debt. But I guess if someone is already in debt and can't pay it back it's worth a try.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by angryhulk
You know when you get that feeling that something is too good to be true...

But hey it's worth a try!

I know what your saying.
But I have done the foundation and i can vouch for that,
I have not wiped debt because I do not have to, but I have a friend (using getoutofdebtfree.org) that did it as the picture i posted in the OP, and i have a facebook friend that wiped one Credit card using Truthology then uses the info he got from them and wiped 2 other debts himself

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hmmm I'm in the UK and this sounds like a dream come true.

But thinking about it, it does makes sense that if a loan was lent fraudulently in the first place, then there can be no law or rule which would support a perpetrator of fraud's case. The lender doesn't have a legal leg to stand on basically because fraud is a serious crime.

I wish I'd known about this last year before my home was repo'd
The mortgage company auctioned my house for less than it was worth then notified me shortly afterwards that I owe a shortfall balance of £18,000. I can only spare £8.75 a month repayments now I have no job, it will take me years to pay that back
I am 55 this year so I will probably be dead before it's repaid. And bad credit forever because of it.

I wonder if I can get the shortfall wiped out?

Thanks for the info OP, will look into this today. S&F

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

Thanks for this info, i have been looking to try something like this for a long time. I dont mind paying tax ,its just the exhorbatant amounts that annoy me, plus the way the government sends most of it in the wrong direction, usually to their own pockets.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by scratcher
reply to post by wycky

Thanks for this info, i have been looking to try something like this for a long time. I dont mind paying tax ,its just the exhorbatant amounts that annoy me, plus the way the government sends most of it in the wrong direction, usually to their own pockets.

Remember Income tax does not go to the Government in goes straight to whoever collects your tax to repay the fraudulent debt your government put itself in to.

In Australia we pay 130 different taxes.... I pay 129

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
Hmmm I'm in the UK and this sounds like a dream come true.

But thinking about it, it does makes sense that if a loan was lent fraudulently in the first place, then there can be no law or rule which would support a perpetrator of fraud's case. The lender doesn't have a legal leg to stand on basically because fraud is a serious crime.

I wish I'd known about this last year before my home was repo'd
The mortgage company auctioned my house for less than it was worth then notified me shortly afterwards that I owe a shortfall balance of £18,000. I can only spare £8.75 a month repayments now I have no job, it will take me years to pay that back
I am 55 this year so I will probably be dead before it's repaid. And bad credit forever because of it.

I wonder if I can get the shortfall wiped out?

Thanks for the info OP, will look into this today. S&F

Sorry to hear about your situation but you can get it wiped out.
Truthology is based in Australia but they have taken it to the UK. They do charge for the service though.
If you use the www.getoutofdebtfree.org... it wont cost you a cent and that started in the UK but the banks use the same system world wide.

One thing people have to remember that the bank will harass you, never talk to them on the phone, they speak another language and you may say something but it means something totally different to them, say you will only do it in writing and if they still call you say:
"I wish to deal with this matter in writing only, and should I continue to receive calls from you or your company, then this may constitute harassment' in which case I will be forced to take further action under Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. ' Thank you and good bye"

The biggest thing they play on is your fear! you just need to stick with it and you will win.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

I bet your friend who got a letter discharging her debt from Visa also got a 1099 for that amount at year end and now owes taxes on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by wycky

I bet your friend who got a letter discharging her debt from Visa also got a 1099 for that amount at year end and now owes taxes on it.

I don't know what a 1099 is. But my friend works outside the system and hasn't paid tax for years.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I heard that you can ask for original paperwork and 7/10 times the company that has bought your debt if its in collections, wont have it. Then you dont legally have to pay it.

Is that true?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi and thanks for the info. I have come across such info before and all in all they seem genuine. Having a basic understanding of the banking system i can see why they work. In essence your just pleading no contract unless the bank can prove otherwise, which of course they can't.

I just can't help but think about the short and long term consequences. Ok, so not been able to get credit cards and loans for 6 years: no problem who cares you just saved a s*** load of money so can use the capital you saved.

But lets be realistic for a second... the banks/lenders know this can be done and i suspect that's part of the reason why you get on 'the black list' for credit, right?

How on earth are you going to cope for the next 2-6 years though?

* You wont be able to get a phone contract
* No Utilities company is going to touch you
* You can't pay for most flights and holidays without a credit card

Looking at the risks i'd have to say that i would rather pay up. Hesse why i never borrow more then i KNOW i can afford to pay working or otherwise.

I wish the best of luck to those who can and will do it either way.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think it is a little odd that you need to sign up and pay a "donation" to access the form letters.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Do you think that sending those three letters could be used for wiping off or forgiving student loans????

edit on 5-1-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wycky
Setting up your business as an NGO means its a private self assessed business and the ATO / Government is not allowed access to your records,

What a lot of nonsense, care to show us the Act that states the government is not allowed to access your records....

Care to tell us how you can set your business up as a Government Organisation...

And your claim "( i know in Australia OPTUS has blocked the site)" is just a lie.
edit on 5-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I heard that you can ask for original paperwork and 7/10 times the company that has bought your debt if its in collections, wont have it. Then you dont legally have to pay it.

Is that true?

I have heard of that, but don't know of that alone works, but it is mentioned in the letters that you send to the bank.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MongusePro
Hi and thanks for the info. I have come across such info before and all in all they seem genuine. Having a basic understanding of the banking system i can see why they work. In essence your just pleading no contract unless the bank can prove otherwise, which of course they can't.

I just can't help but think about the short and long term consequences. Ok, so not been able to get credit cards and loans for 6 years: no problem who cares you just saved a s*** load of money so can use the capital you saved.

But lets be realistic for a second... the banks/lenders know this can be done and i suspect that's part of the reason why you get on 'the black list' for credit, right?

How on earth are you going to cope for the next 2-6 years though?

* You wont be able to get a phone contract
* No Utilities company is going to touch you
* You can't pay for most flights and holidays without a credit card

Looking at the risks i'd have to say that i would rather pay up. Hesse why i never borrow more then i KNOW i can afford to pay working or otherwise.

I wish the best of luck to those who can and will do it either way.

I spoke to Truthology about this via Skype. They told me that there is a good chance that you will not get blacklisted. In most cases you will not get black listed and if you do, they are able to help you clear your name. Getoutofbedtfree also has info on how to clear name in 2 years if you get black listed.

This process does have a risk, but if your going to loose your house or want to get off the grid... what have you got to loose

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catalyst317
I think it is a little odd that you need to sign up and pay a "donation" to access the form letters.

getoutofdebtfree.org cost you nothing at all.
Truthology there is a free sign up option, once you sign up there is a lot of info, but they do charge you if you use their services ie want to setup a foundation or wipe debt.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just posting so I can keep track of this thread. You know, I don't really mind paying taxes as a citizen, and I want to pay the principle of my credit card debt, because I bought a product and I shouldn't get it for free, but I'm getting pissed off every time those stupid credit card companies raise their interest rates, even though I have never missed a payment and never paid late - EVER. Chase Bank Visa is the WORST. I wouldn't mind stickin' it to them ... just cuz.

Thanks for the info - I'll look into it some more before doing anything.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by wycky
Setting up your business as an NGO means its a private self assessed business and the ATO / Government is not allowed access to your records,

What a lot of nonsense, care to show us the Act that states the government is not allowed to access your records....

Care to tell us how you can set your business up as a Government Organisation...

And your claim "( i know in Australia OPTUS has blocked the site)" is just a lie.
edit on 5-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

If it is a load of nonsense how did i do it...?
There is no Act which states this. Acts are legislation, legislation is not law, they are 2 separate things and legislation holds no ground unless both parties agree. There is no Act, Law or legislation that says I can NOT do this.

Basically the foundation is setup via the Bank. It is setup as a not for profit bank account there are only a few banks that do this, Truthology uses Westpac.
In my case Truthology filled out the paper work and sent that directly to the bank and sent me all the documentation I needed. I went to the bank signed the paper work and gave them a copy of my minutes and the Article of Association (provided to me from Tuthology (thats where all the important information is).
That is basically it, the governing bodies do not even know that I exist, my business name is not registered anywhere and I do not require any business or tax number to open an account.
If I was discovered and the ATO asked the bank for my records my Article of Association protects me and it states in the documentation (which the bank signed) that this is a self assessed business and no one but me has the right to audit it ( its obviously written better then that, but you get the idea, its a 7 page document)

The part about OPTUS is not a lie, why would I lie.
My home Internet is Telstra I have no issue, my phones use OPTUS i can't access the site. I have a friend on OPTUS broadband and can't access the site, I have another friend on Internode which use OPTUS and he can't access the site.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join