It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Citizen? Or a citizen?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Let's separate Fact from the FICTION. We will be using law and statutes for and against. It's an open debate. I am not claiming to know it all. I don't think any man on earth, at this time, could make that claim. My greatest teachers were those who asked me questions, instead of "teaching at me".

Are you a US citizen or are you an American National? Are you just a member/subject of a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation or are you a Citizen of the Republic that the founders gave us? A real good comparison, 2 columns side by side, is here: usavsus.info... take a look and see what was done to you. They did it gradually, over just a couple of generations. There is a way to fix this problem with no violence. As you have noticed, things are really heating up out there in the world. The corporation known as United States is getting ready to default on the bankruptcy of 1933. Most have no clue what this means.

If you are claiming the status of US citizen, you, your children, and everything you think you own, is pledged as collateral for the debt. It is by voluntary contract that they have you.

In 1933 the U.S. declared bankruptcy, as expressed in Roosevelt's Executive Orders 6073, 6102, 6111, and 6260, House Joint Resolution 192 (Public Law 73-10) of June 5, 1933 (31 U.S.C. 463) confirmed in Perry v. U.S. (1935) 294 U.S. 330-381, 79 LEd 912, as well as 31 United States Code (USC) 5112, 5119, Senate Report 93-549, and 12 USC 95a.

All of the remaining assets of the US citizens, including their person, are held by the Depository Trust Corporation (DTC), the central securities depository, at 55 Water Street, New York, NY - secured by Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Commercial Liens, which are then monetized as "debt money" by the Federal Reserve.

usavsus.info...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Republic. You don't hear that word any more today. People call it a democracy because that is what they have been taught nowadays. That means a democratic approach, to vote, to elect, "everyone gets a say". So its fair and equal. Hardly.

The Republic literally comes from to words: Representative and Public. To represent the public. Re-Public.

We aren't represented anymore in case you hadn't noticed. Oh, we still vote, but tell me, does it really mater anymore?

Case in point. The "fiscal cliff". After all that media hype, your taxes went up. Did you vote on that? Do you ever get to vote on your taxes?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

are you a people or are you a people in a far away land.

you revolted against a king, not against your country and declared yourself free. and you armed yourselves to protect that freedom against against a king, but do you point your guns against your people to the point of making them strangers instead of family.

they will always be your brothers. whether they are your big brother or bigger brother, they will still be your brother.

that's where you come from. but also you accepted, freely, people from all over the world seeking refuge.

they are your brothers also. they are also free. they are like all americans, separate citizens and people from another country and land who laid claim to their part of the new world.

free to speak english in their homes, free to speak spanish in their homes, free to speak italian in their homes, free to speak german in their homes, free to speak their language in their homes.

free to bring their country to their land and their home and all the different goodness and blessings that God has given them free against persecution each piece strengthening the whole.

and you are all allied under the banner of the united states. remember that. we are all under God, but may God be with us all.

edit on 3-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm a Yooper.....Is that considered a Citizen or citizen

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

May I suggest that you find a more reliable source for your information? I understand that ATS is a conspiracy website, but this is too much for me. May I point out a few statements from your source which I find questionable? (Actually, "lunatic" is the word I'm looking for.) Note that I'm not calling you a lunatic. I believe you are a normal person trying to make sense out of the mess our country is in. I just don't think your source is going to be your answer.

All Rule comes from "District of Columbia" which is run by the Gnostic Priesthood of the undisclosed mystery Babylon

"Democracy" (means "Priest rule")

Not the original USA Military flag

Some say it is a flag of Admiralty/Maritime type jurisdiction and is not suppose to be used on Land. Others say it’s not a flag at all, but fiction.

However, the gold fringe which surrounds the flag gives notice that the American flag has been captured and is now being used by the corporate so-called government to give notice of its jurisdiction.

a look at the so-called "Birth Certificate" CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH where the mother signs and you will see the title of the box stating in small print:

"MOTHER OR OTHER INFORMANT".

The word "OTHER" makes the mother "an informant." By signing the "Birth Certificate" as an informer, she contracts with the government putting her child and her child's future labor as collateral for the national debt (servitude--slavery). The father or mother can rescind the contract within three business days (Truth-in-Lending).

Since the Birth Certificate neither lists the father as the husband nor lists the wife's acceptance of the father's surname as her own but has the mothers maiden name instead, the baby is considered a BASTARD. Bastards are therefore under the care and control of the Priest Rule (democracy) and can be taken from the mother at any time.

The hospitals receive a fairly large monetary benefit ($3,000, more or less, per child) from the corporate government for having Birth Certificates filled out and signed.

The citizens of the corporate States, federal areas, are "subjects" and are called "Residents" Derived from "res" meaning "the thing" and "ident" meaning "identify." Therefore, a "resident" is "a thing identified."
And, "President" is "P-resident," meaning "Principal resident" enjoined in the federal area.

Social Security Applying for and receiving an "SS card" makes one a member of the "US DC Communist Party" and is eligible for benefits of the party membership. Since one is eligible for benefits, 100% of ones earnings (wages) belongs to the party and the party determines what they will keep and how much you will get back. (You paid all your working life and there are no guarantees that there will be money for you to help in retirement)

The corporate so-called government attempts to assert jurisdiction by sending letters with ZIP codes, when jurisdiction would otherwise be lacking.

I particularly appreciate knowing that I am a card carrying member of the US DC Communist Party. Seriously, run from usavsus as fast as you can. I know you're just throwing out ideas, but there is a risk that people will start to think that you really believe all this. Save yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
When the country really goes bankrupt next time and we go into UN/IMF receivership then they just might call in their collateral also (camp fema awaits those that cant pay their "share of the debt").
As to your question however, I consider myself a "Citizen of the Cosmos"...a part of all that is.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am being dragged along on this crappy ride.

believe me, if there were some reasonable path out of this, I would take it. ever since perusing the webblog "no-state", I have considered renouncing citizenship (Citizenship?). but as that blogger has shown us, we are apparently under some form of unwritten obligation to be a member of SOME nation-state.

i would be a citizen (Citizen?) of ME-land. but that's not really allowed.

weird, huh?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

The citizens of the corporate States, federal areas, are "subjects" and are called "Residents" Derived from "res" meaning "the thing" and "ident" meaning "identify." Therefore, a "resident" is "a thing identified."
And, "President" is "P-resident," meaning "Principal resident" enjoined in the federal area.

I guess it doesn't matter that the word "resident" is the noun form of the verb "reside" which means "to dwell permanently or for a considerable period of time", thus making a resident "one who dwells somewhere"; or that "president" comes from the verb "preside", which means "to occupy a place of authority (particularly at a meeting or assembly)", thus making the president that person who occupies a place of authority.

It's statements like this, and the conspiracy behind every rock idea, that makes the general populace not even consider any angle to a story other than what the mainstream media puts forth.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
When the country really goes bankrupt next time and we go into UN/IMF receivership then they just might call in their collateral also (camp fema awaits those that cant pay their "share of the debt").
As to your question however, I consider myself a "Citizen of the Cosmos"...a part of all that is.

United States is already in receivership. Since 1933. It's documented. Corp US is under the IMF/UN.
We are supposed to take care of debt in line with Public Policy. We can't pay anything lawfully, all we can do is discharge it.
You consider your self Citizen of the Cosmos. Ok, but what does Corp US say you are a citizen of? Do you have a social security number?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The site I listed is not the only one carrying the information I wanted to get out to you. There are others. This one happened to have a compaison side by side for easy viewing. As always, you need to find the truth, not just opinions, and go after the meat that is in the skin.
How does the US bankruptcy of 1933 affect you?
What happened when your parents got you that birth certificate?
What happened when you got that SS number and card?
Do you know what the BAR Association is and how it affects you?
Do you want to fix what happened to you or not? You don't have to. You can keep going along and not change anything.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

I guess it doesn't matter that the word "resident" is the noun form of the verb "reside" which means "to dwell permanently or for a considerable period of time", thus making a resident "one who dwells somewhere"; or that "president" comes from the verb "preside", which means "to occupy a place of authority (particularly at a meeting or assembly)", thus making the president that person who occupies a place of authority.

It's statements like this, and the conspiracy behind every rock idea, that makes the general populace not even consider any angle to a story other than what the mainstream media puts forth.

The general populace is not very well informed as we all know. How many people out there can bring a word down to it's root? Not many. How many conspiracy theories have been proved to be true? That's one reason for being on this site.
Corp US uses different definitions for common words. They define a person as a trust, a corporation.
Their definition of driver is one who is for hire. Motor Vehicle is automobile for hire. Passenger is one who payed for their ride/travelling. On and on.
The key here is Federal Zone. If you reside in a federal zone you are a federal subject, which is under the jurisdiction of the corporation. Not a country. Did you understand what message is being conveyed as to your status and what Corp US considers you to be. Republic or corporate?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm a Yooper.....Is that considered a Citizen or citizen

I'm guessing that you mean upper peninsula-Michigan.
If you are answering, on any forms, that you are a US citizen, then that's what you are. And that would be the lower-case "c". It makes you a "subject" of a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation, and you are the collateral for it's debt. It's already bankrupt, we're now waiting for the default. And when that happens, the collateral is collected. Since other countries are really not buying the US debt anymore the federal reserve has been doing it. The fed res has also instituted it's own police force. They are going to need that as many police and military people will not turn their weapons on their fellow citizens.

We need to return to being Citizens of the Republic--state Republic. Not be citizen/subject/menbers of a foreign-owned corporation which rules over you by statute(policy) instead of law.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
I am being dragged along on this crappy ride.

believe me, if there were some reasonable path out of this, I would take it. ever since perusing the webblog "no-state", I have considered renouncing citizenship (Citizenship?). but as that blogger has shown us, we are apparently under some form of unwritten obligation to be a member of SOME nation-state.

i would be a citizen (Citizen?) of ME-land. but that's not really allowed.

weird, huh?

Yeah, it is wierd. It's also a great deception. They don't tell you what a US citizen really is, that it's a resident of DC and it's territories. The Union of states was never meant to be under the control of DC. Only the commerce between the states, as far as I recall. They got control over the people in the states by getting them to admit that they resided in a federal territory by the use of the zip code and the two-letter state abbreviation.

By ME do you mean the federal territory overlaying the dejure state of Maine?
If you are in ME you are a corporate citizen/member/subject. If you are in Maine, then you are a Citizen of one of the individual states of the Union of states, as long as you don't use a zip code which denotes a federal jurisdiction. There is also information that says that if you accept free mail delivery you are partaking in a Corp US benefit which would be another one of those adhesion contracts to put you under the jurisdiction of the corporation.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here is another comment containg much information concerning the point I'm trying to make. This takes us from commonlaw to statutes and then to international law.

Now for a little more insight lets look to: 4 U.S.C.S. Sec. 110(d)
Notice here that the United states of america are foreign to the United States.
Evidence that the UNITED STATES is foreign in respect to united States of America is is found in the 5 points as follows:
(1) December 26th 1933 49 Statute 3097 Treaty Series 881 (Convention on Rights and Duties of States) stated CONGRESS replaced STATUTES with international law, placing all States under international law.

(2) December 9th 1945 International Organization Immunities Act relinquished every public office of the United States to the United Nations.
(3) 22 CFR 92.12-92.31 FR Heading “Foreign Relationship” states that an oath is required to take office.
(4) Title 8 USC 1481 stated once an oath of office is taken citizenship is relinquished, thus you become a foreign entity, agency, or state. That means every public office is a foreign state, including all political subdivisions. (i.e. every single court is considered a separate foreign entity)
(5) Title 22 USC (Foreign Relations and Intercourse) Chapter 11 identifies all public officials as foreign agents.

4 U.S.C.S. Sec. 110(d). The term “State” includes any Territory or possession of the United States. ( Note: the use of the capital “S” in “State” is reference to the designated territorial “States” and possessions held by the Corporate “United States”.)

TITLE 2-- CHAPTER 14 Sec. 431. Definitions
(12) The term ``State'' means a State of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory or possession of the United States.

You can read the whole thing here:
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

are you a people or are you a people in a far away land.

you revolted against a king, not against your country and declared yourself free. and you armed yourselves to protect that freedom against against a king, but do you point your guns against your people to the point of making them strangers instead of family.

they will always be your brothers. whether they are your big brother or bigger brother, they will still be your brother.

that's where you come from. but also you accepted, freely, people from all over the world seeking refuge.

they are your brothers also. they are also free. they are like all americans, separate citizens and people from another country and land who laid claim to their part of the new world.

free to speak english in their homes, free to speak spanish in their homes, free to speak italian in their homes, free to speak german in their homes, free to speak their language in their homes.

free to bring their country to their land and their home and all the different goodness and blessings that God has given them free against persecution each piece strengthening the whole.

and you are all allied under the banner of the united states. remember that. we are all under God, but may God be with us all.

edit on 3-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

I see no errors in your line of thought. Well said. But, in the present day, things are very much different. A corporation is governing now. And pretty much everyone has contracted into that corporation where you no longer have rights, you have privileges that can be suspended or revoked at any time.
The Supreme court ruled that we can travel freely without restriction. But Corp US says you need a registration and license and insurance. Those are restrictions. A US citizen is very restricted. A Citizen of one of the 50 states is not.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Once you figure out what your status is, and why, then you can figure out what they consider you to be. It's up to you to rebut their presumptions of who you are.
DEBTORS AND CREDITORS

The concept and status of DEBTORS AND CREDITORS is very important for you to understand. Every legal action where you are brought before the court: e.g. traffic ticket, property dispute or permits, income tax, credit cards, bank loans or anything else they might dream up to charge you where you find yourself in front of a court - IT IS AN EQUITY COURT, administering commercial law having a debtor/creditor law as the controlling law. Today, we have an equity court but not an equity court as referred to in the Constitution of the U.S. or any of the legal documents before 1938.

All the courts of this once great land have been changed starting with the Supreme Court decision of 1938 in Erie R.R. v. Thompkins, 304 U.S 64 (1938)

members.iimetro.com.au...

No more law. Now it's corporate policy. I don't work at Wal-Mart or McDonald's, etc....I don't have to follow their corporate policy.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If people would come to grasp the severity of this situation--that our "country" is controlled by a corporation and we are not operating as a Republic as intended by our founding fathers, we might be able to enlist more help from the People to get this straightened out. And perhaps, people would understand why the courts are not fair to us and do not go by the Constitution. The courts are totally administrative. WE, the People, do not stand a chance in those courts!!!

If this video annoys you because of some of the flakey wording, click on the Dean Clifford videos on the right. He's of Canada but this type of thing is global.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If more of us opt out like this, the governments/bankers would have no more power, unless
They have all the weapons.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
'they' [the UNITED STATES CORPORATION] have registered my 'domicile' in WASHINGTON , DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA , a place i have never visited , or intend to visit.

this is a fraudulent practice and , as such , it renders any contract , implied or otherwise, i may , or may not have with the above noticed entity , null and void.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

I fixed your link. I hope you don't mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join