Are you a Citizen? Or a citizen?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

But there's a larger question overshadowing the whole thread, "So what?" If, as I will never admit, all of this silliness is true, what difference does it make? What are you suggesting we do differently than we already do? Are you suggesting we don't pay taxes because we are non-resident alien citizens who are natural bodies not owned by the IMF of a corporation that has a fringe on its flag (Or, something like that, I might have it mixed up.) Are you suggesting we don't have to buy license plates for our car? What, in short, is the point of all this?
No, you don't have it mixed up. What's the point? You answered that.

Are you suggesting we don't have to buy license plates for our car?
Yes, look up "Right to Travel" and see the court rulings on this.

Are you suggesting we don't pay taxes because we are non-resident alien citizens who are natural bodies not owned by the IMF
That's right. I am not liable for the income tax. The IRS knows. They don't hassle me.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlee
reply to post by intrptr

we have little if any input with respect to all the important things, the fiscal debacle and its impotent solution being the best recent case in point solving debt with the incurrance of all the more debt
Which is why it is so important to see what/who is responsible for that debt. By all inclinations, it's an entity called the "US citizen".

Roosevelt did that. If I remember correctly, it was during the US bankruptcy and restructuring era around 1933. Corp US is already bankrupt, next up is default and collection of the collateral.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
OK folks, im new and i do not post much, but here it goes.

Remember the ATS's website quote? "Deny Ignorance" well lets do that shall we?

I would also like to dedicate this video to Charlie Sprinkle for he was a great man, and he knew alot of things! As he is now passed away, he can still teach us many many lessons. RIP Charlie

Since im new at posting maybe someone can embed these 3 short and sweet videos here for me, and you folks need to check this story out!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-1-2013 by FreeAmericanInhabitant because: newb poster on ATS

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
oops
edit on 8-1-2013 by authortobe because: withdrew my comment, posted late in the thread

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlee
reply to post by intrptr

we have little if any input with respect to all the important things, the fiscal debacle and its impotent solution being the best recent case in point solving debt with the incurrance of all the more debt

Yah, huh. We get to vote who sits in office, but little else. And if the vote on a local measure doesn't go the way they planned, they just wait a couple years and pass legislation on it anyway to get what they want. The last measure on the ballot in California about "Gun Control" was in the 80's... last century!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitant
OK folks, im new and i do not post much, but here it goes.

Remember the ATS's website quote? "Deny Ignorance" well lets do that shall we?

I would also like to dedicate this video to Charlie Sprinkle for he was a great man, and he knew alot of things! As he is now passed away, he can still teach us many many lessons. RIP Charlie

Since im new at posting maybe someone can embed these 3 short and sweet videos here for me, and you folks need to check this story out!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-1-2013 by FreeAmericanInhabitant because: newb poster on ATS

Welcome to ATS! Here ya go!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yah, huh. We get to vote who sits in office, but little else. And if the vote on a local measure doesn't go the way they planned, they just wait a couple years and pass legislation on it anyway to get what they want. The last measure on the ballot in California about "Gun Control" was in the 80's... last century!
You're voting in the corporation United States. Since it is a corporation, and you are a subject of that corporation, they don't have to listen to you. The State of California is the defacto corporate entity(CA) of the lawful (dejure) version of Califonia state(California Republic). There's a huge difference. And you can fix that by changing your status from corporate US citizen/subject back to being a Citizen of your Lawful Republic.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
AM I a citizen?

No, I consider myself to be a free man. The Laws of God have jurisdiction which is supreme and sovereign over any law or statute of man, UNLESS I should commit an act which violates the former then I will be subject to laws of the latter.

The worst-case is to be subject to the laws or statutes of man which violate the Laws of God, this is indeed a mark of the beast. Are you a son of man or a Son of God? Can you see the beast yet or accept it as easily as a warm-fuzzy? They warned us all about this kind of thing happening...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Changing from one to another is still the same. Free men of good conscience do not blindly follow orders without questioning or refusing them.

True equality as mankind's dominion of the Earth and all things in it, may be possessed by men during some time or another, but is owned as property to no man. Man has dominion or possesses the land and sea temporarily but does not own it. This temporary nature of mankind infers this fact. When a man dies and has no heirs, the land reverts to no one possessing it until disputed.

Does one man have dominion over another man to tell him where and how to live? Being free?

No.

So then, ask yourselves, is this a Law of God, or a statute of man? Who has dominion over what and if a man agrees by consent to give away an inalienable right or ascribed status, does this make him free or slave if only of ignorance?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I keep talking about Corp US defaulting on their debt. Here's the latest on the debt ceiling crap:
stratrisks.com...

Sooner or later, the fed res will refuse to loan more "money" to Corp US. Which is, in reality, just Corp US debt which is bought by the fed res bank. This can't last much longer. There will be a default. The question is--when? If you don't take the move to protect yourself, you are the collateral. That is probably the reason the fed res now has it's own police force. You volunteered to be the collateral by being a corporate US citizen. Get rid of that status.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by Bildo

Changing from one to another is still the same. Free men of good conscience do not blindly follow orders without questioning or refusing them.

True equality as mankind's dominion of the Earth and all things in it, may be possessed by men during some time or another, but is owned as property to no man. Man has dominion or possesses the land and sea temporarily but does not own it. This temporary nature of mankind infers this fact. When a man dies and has no heirs, the land reverts to no one possessing it until disputed.

Does one man have dominion over another man to tell him where and how to live? Being free?

No.

So then, ask yourselves, is this a Law of God, or a statute of man? Who has dominion over what and if a man agrees by consent to give away an inalienable right or ascribed status, does this make him free or slave if only of ignorance?
Very glad to see your post. You are absolutely right. All that you mentioned can be realized AFTER the disconnect from Corp US which is a severe form of "man's dominion". You can "say" many positions of our spiritual nature, but if you volunteer to be dominated/ruled by man, and it is documented(US citizen), then you are not free and under your Creator.

So, I must ask you, are you documented as a US citizen? Are you a member of a 501c3 incorporated "church"?
Are you subject to the income tax? Those are 3 quick and easy ones.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Thanks for that explanation. I get that I don't have to play the game. I've done it most of my life. But not like they have outlined it.

Even if you fight against the rules of the game, you are still playing it. Before banks injected themselves into the process of transaction, there was only barter.

In barter there are no "fees", taxes or interest. And they (the banks) hate that.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Even if you fight against the rules of the game, you are still playing it.
That's why I don't fight against the rules of the game. I USE the rules of the game. The game is called "Commerce". The courts..... all of it, the whole mess, everything is "in commerce".

In barter there are no "fees", taxes or interest. And they (the banks) hate that.
You'd think so, but I believe that, if you are a Corp US member/citizen, there is a monetary value assigned to the barter item(s) and the appropriate tax applied. If you're caught.
What we're doing is utilizing their own rules. It depends on what your "status" is.
Are you liable for that tax or statute? Why? It comes down to: Who are you? What is your documented status with THEM. Who do THEY say you are? Who is the Creditor, and who is the DEBTOR. We need to bust their presumptions, of who we are. Statutes are not law. Statutes are Corp US policy/rules, company rules, for members/citizens/persons, not Law. I've found only 3 Federal laws that apply to a "state Citizen". Those are: piracy, treason, and counterfeiting.
And,on a side note, the difference in the usage of upper and lower case letters and words makes a big difference.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

I am a son of the republic...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

What do you do if you get pulled over for a burnt out license plate light and you get a "ticket", a monetary punishment for breaking the rules. You, as a son of the republic, not a corporate US citizen, have no license to drive. And no insurance. What happens next? Oh, yeah, heh, your car isn't registered into the State, either.
Are the appropriate documents in place, with THEM, so they know exactly who you are? They won't know unless you tell them. I know who I am and who I'm not, as well as I can. It's documented. Adhesion contracts can be hard to find, therefore, hard to break.
I'm glad you mentioned that part of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Bildo,

Some other questions:

With your status, could you still get a state or federal ID if you wanted? You do own your strawman, right?

What about banking or credit cards? Can you get or do you have any bank accounts or credit cards.

I'm wondering if there may be any advantages to using the strawman.

Are you at all worried that corp. US will violate you rights anyways. Do FEMA camps scrared you at all? Are you at all worried that you could be labled as an enemy of corp US?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

You'd think so, but I believe that, if you are a Corp US member/citizen, there is a monetary value assigned to the barter item(s) and the appropriate tax applied. If you're caught.
What we're doing is utilizing their own rules. It depends on what your "status" is.

Waaay below poverty line. I don't really have an income. I trade room and board for maintenance, repair and "chores". So I don't own anything to tax or have a "taxable" income the way most do.

It may be "bare bones" or intolerable to some (who love money and things) but I'm alright with that.

My "status" is "human".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

"Are you a US citizen"

if you are one of these, you are a slave.

now how do you make it so name is not in ALL CAPITALS anyone know? ALL CAPITALS =SLAVERY

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

With your status, could you still get a state or federal ID if you wanted?
Yes.

You do own your strawman, right?
Yes/no. I control it. I'm the Authorized Representative. Security Agreement, UCC-1 priority lien, POA, etc.

What about banking or credit cards? Can you get or do you have any bank accounts or credit cards.
Bank, yes. The ALL CAPS name goes in the Dba box. UCC-1 goes in the banks file that they have for you. Still working on the credit card issue. It gets kinda wierd because I'm the creditor.

I'm wondering if there may be any advantages to using the strawman.
Many. Not being liable for income tax is just for starters.

Are you at all worried that corp. US will violate you rights anyways.
Heh, no more than they did already. At least now I have a way to take care of that problem. They don't have the authority anymore. No jurisdiction.

Do FEMA camps scrared you at all?
No. I think they'll stick the DEBTORS there after/during the default.

Are you at all worried that you could be labled as an enemy of corp US?
No, I'm not their enemy, I'm their Creditor. I don't owe them anything and I'm not responsible for their debt.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by Bildo

"Are you a US citizen"

if you are one of these, you are a slave.

now how do you make it so name is not in ALL CAPITALS anyone know? ALL CAPITALS =SLAVERY

That's part of what is called the Commercial Redemption Process. It separates you, the man/woman, from the all caps DEBTOR. It utilizes the UCC. Basically--Global Law. The biggest part is learning how to defend yourself against their dis-honor. AND go after them and collect "damages" from them because they "injured" you, by trampling on your non-lienable rights that you got from your Creator(or you, yourself, if you don't have a Creator).

Or, you could do like Dean Clifford does. Without the UCC stuff. Two really good videos earlier in this thread. Corporate denial. That works too, as long as you know who you are.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join