It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, a video history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is one weird but very interesting video. It is a Vimeo video which I don't think we can embed on ATS so here is the LINK

Steve Cutts

MAN

Animation created in Flash and After Effects looking at mans relationship with the natural world. Music: In the Hall of the Mountain King by Edvard Grieg.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Thank you, I didn't think to try to find it on YouTube. I will remember that for the future, if it is in any format it is probably on YouTube too.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I like how the video doesn't show man fighting for his life or any of the hardships he had to face to earn alot of those hardships. thats bulls**t.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

The history channel has a lovely documentary on exactly that currently being shown. However, showing man's "hardships" was not the point of this piece, and I have to believe you understood that.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't catch that in the search. That's the problem with search engines, if what you are looking for is under another title altogether you won't find it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Typing in your title, "Man, a video history" it comes up with the other thread. My guess is you didn't even bother.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG

Typing in your title, "Man, a video history" it comes up with the other thread. My guess is you didn't even bother.

As in the other thread I just replied to you are being a judgmental butthead without knowing what you are talking about.

The words "a video history" were not a part of the name of the video from the YouTube site title. Here is the LINK to the YouTube page for the video. If you aren't as lazy as you are accusing me of being you will click on it and see that "a video history" is not part of the title either in the video itself or in the description. The words "a video history" were added by the scoop site I found it on. And I have no idea why the other thread title didn't come up when I did my initial search on the actual title of the video "Man". But I did, and still do, perform a search before I post anything.

Since I am not clairvoyant I cannot be expected to know what someone else names their thread so I can search for it by whatever wording they posted it under. All I can search for is what I know about.

edit on 4-1-2013 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What I was saying is that presumably you would at least try and search using the thread title that you have/ would have used. Using this method I was easily able to find the other video using your own words. As is apparent from a lot of your other threads you seem to fail at using the search. To eager to post new threads my guess would be.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

top topics

join