It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yet x

I hope you are right mate... I really really really DO!
edit on 31-12-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Says orbital mechanics.
They haven't been wrong yet.

While the mechanics themselves perhaps have never been wrong, humans measurements of those mechanics have been wrong a multitude of times though. As have been the times humans have simply lied about the information they have gathered to elicit a certain response those in the know prefer from the proles they feed the information too.
edit on 12/31/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wooo! Another and of the world to look forwards too! This on will be my 7th at least! Can't wait.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

While the mechanics themselves perhaps have never been wrong, humans measurements of those mechanics have been wrong a multitude of times though.
Examples?

As have been the times humans have simply lied about the information they have gathered to elicit a certain response those in the know prefer from the proles they feed the information too.
Pretty hard to lie about the observations of hundreds of amateurs.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I remember them not even being able to determine the crash site of one of own sattelites!

Lol..

They talk the talk.. But their arrogance is going to be our undoing.. Htf do you computer model the unknown with our limited perceptions???

You cant...

Model away..

You can be good and admit flaws or play russian roulette with humanity just so you can seem right..
edit on 31-12-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Aye, that would be an exciting religion. I live my life by the wheel of Ka everyday.

And although the op is mostly unintelligible, I do agree; this will be a year from hell. All the geopolitical trends I watch are all heading in a nasty direction. These trends are unsustainable and accelerating in a downward spiral. Terence McKenna was right; we are not barreling toward the end times, they are pulling us in like water in a drain.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I remember them not even being able to determine the crash site of one of own sattelites!
Yes, because the "edge" of the Earth's atmosphere is an amorphous thing which changes all the time and it is that "edge" which determines exactly where a satellite re-enters. Space, however, is not so amorphous.

Htf do you computer model the unknown with or limited perceptions???
The same way you send a probe to the edge of the solar system by using orbital mechanics. It isn't unknown.

edit on 12/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Someone long ago may have seen a volcano blow the top off a mountain and fly into the sea. Maybe that is where the idea arose, from a real life event of the time.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
EvanB,

You should go back to your church and demand your money back.

A belief which is nothing more good than for a doomsday prediction on the 1st of a new year, frankly, is just shiate. I hope you still have the receipt. Get a better, more positive one instead. Believe me, you would do much, much better with it. Happy New Year!

edit on 31-12-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Even if you were right about anything ever i wouldnt believe you simply for the way you relay your information.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

So if I was wrong about everything ever but really really nice about it you would believe me?
I'll keep that in mind but it sounds like the modus operandi of a con-man to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thats OK then... Let us all bow our heads to the geniuses who could not even get a splash dow of our own sattelites right...

Excuses... Sounds like the blame game in a sales room..

Yes.. Even a joke..

Lets listen to you yeah.. Coz them linkies and MIT vocabulary is going solve everything lol..

It wont..

I wish it would though :-(

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Thats OK then... Let us all bow our heads to the geniuses who could not even get a splash dow of our own sattelites right...
You don't understand. The satellite was not controllable. When the re-entry can be controlled the landing can be very accurately predicted.

Coz them linkies and MIT vocabulary is going solve everything lol
Oh. I get it now.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Examples?

Yes,

There ya go.

Pretty hard to lie about the observations of hundreds of amateurs.

That says a whole lotta nothing in regards to my statement.
edit on 12/31/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

If you are a Christian why are you worried about it? Serious question, besides you being so hateful to me. Now you can tell me to stfu or whatever, but really.

link   

Why do you ignore the rest of what I posted? The satellite re-entry was not a matter of orbital mechanics. It was a matter of re-entry, a matter of leaving orbit.

That says a whole lotta nothing in regards to my statement.
It does. There are hundreds or thousands of amateurs observing the comet. Are they all going to lie?

link   
reply to post by flexy123

I did not get my beliefe from church.. Actually my church shunned me for questioning the Pastors payroll.. He even said to me these words "you are not allowed to have revelation from God"...

You can imagine the rest..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The satellite re-entry was not a matter of orbital mechanics. It was a matter of re-entry, a matter of leaving orbit.

And with that the whole earth is expected to trust you with whats comming???

What a joke!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

And with that the whole earth is expected to trust you with whats comming???

More so than this:

Revelation 8v8 "Then the second angel sounded: and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea and a third of the sea became blood"..

A joke indeed.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Respectfully, I have to disagree with your interpretation.

Firstly, where, in Scripture or church tradition does a day = a year?

Secondly, the passage you quoted says "from the time when the sacrifice is taken away". The sacrifices ended 70 AD when the Romans destroyed the temple. Most theologians agree that this could refer to some future time when the false Messiah reinstitutes the sacrifices (to lure the Jewish people in), and then violates the Holy of Holies by seating himself on the Ark of the Covenant and proclaiming that he is God.

Thirdly, how can the Dome of the Rock be the "Abomination that causes Desolation?" What desolation has been caused by it? That piece of real estate is anything but desolate.

Fourthly, the Dome of the Rock isn't in the place of the Holy of Holies, It's where the Court of the Gentiles used to stand. So the Hebrews could rebuild the Temple around it without knocking the DOTR down.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Snsoc because: Added information

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join