It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Reminds me of another thread I participated in, which the author said I was derailing the thread by proving they were wrong about Masonry being connected to all of this garbage.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Nice thread!

BTW could you please tell me the source for the pic named "New World Order Organizational Chart"? It's very descriptive.

Thank you! I have an "Illuminati study package" with various book as PDF's from various authors, and plenty of charts. If you send me a U2U I can refer you to it,
edit on 3-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

There is no academic support

Oh boy, I could show you some stuff that there is "no academic support", "no scientific evidence" for, but is very much true.

Read the adjectives....Scientific, and academic....It doesn't say there is 'no support', just there is no 'accepted' support. Now why wouldn't it be accepted? Gee, probably because a lot of people would start looking at what kind of pagan roots are in Christianity

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

What screenshot? Again you lie. You posted that you provided a screenshot. Another poster called you out in this blatant lie. And you kept saying you did until finally you couldn't BS any longer and just did what you normally do.

You said fine, I'm not talking to you anymore!!!! Like a child. I'm sorry if you can't handle those of us who ask questions, deny ignorance, and don't take some person on the internet at face value. You've now been caught in multiple lies.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Well, I prefer to believe differently. They are not on the top ladder of the Illuminati?

And you have every right to believe the sky is Neon Green too....

The only "Illuminati" which has ever existed was as Bavarian secret society started by Adam Weishaupt in 1776. It was only "secret" because of the religious and political persecutions at the time would have made it suicide to be open about certain beliefs.

There is no "elite secret cabal" who is trying to take over the world and enslave the masses. I know it makes a good story and gives many people in the world the right to blame their personal "status" in the world on something other than themselves.

Since the beginning of time, there have been "social classes." Even today in places that no longer carry official class demarcations, like America. It is part of the human condition. And it has always been part of the human condition for the "have-nots" to prescribe that the "haves" in a society have somehow cheated or gained their wealth unfairly. Sometimes, this is true...but not always. It would be unreasonable to say every individual who could be classified as "have" is honest or ethical. But it is equally unreasonable to say every one of them is a crook or undeserved of their heritage, inheritance, or fruits of their labor.

"Let me issue and control a nations money and I care not who writes the laws - M. Rothschild"

So what? You are jealous and angry that a man learned how to become successful and wealthy through a system? Banking is not illegal. There are many other business men and women who have found similar niches. It has nothing to do with their "bloodlines" and EVERYTHING to do with their novel ideas, hard work, and creativity.

Originally posted by Ladyk74
I provided info with links to all bloodlines that I believe to be useful, and a video on them here, that I also found educational, as well as bibliography on them by different authors.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

I know the Rothschild family tree...probably even better than you. All you link to is rumor and innuendo that they belong to some fantasy cabal from individuals who make a lot of claims but provide NO PROOF.

Take a look at the REAL WORK of the Rothschild family....

The Edmond et Benjamin de Rothschild Fundations focus on a number of causes like medical research, education, cultural diversity, the protection of the environment, social entrepreneurship and the preservation and transmission of skills that are part of our artistic and musical heritage.

Well-known for their involvement in the medical sector, they support healthcare and research primarily in ophthalmology and neuroscience with the Fondation Ophtalmologique Adolphe de Rothschild in Paris and a partnership with the University of Geneva. The Foundations have a profoundly multicultural approach and have given young people in difficulty access to their charity to protect Jewish children (OPEJ).

The Rothschild Heritage

The Rothschild family has a long tradition of philanthropy, starting with Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812) and his five sons. From the beginning their philanthropy was concerned with ensuring equal opportunities for disadvantaged groups across Europe. Specific areas of support include health care, housing and education. Members of the family sought to advance civil rights and to bridge cultural rifts within society. Early initiatives, such as the design and establishment of public housing projects, provided models for innovative philanthropy and best practice, helping to shape public policy.

Today, a number of Rothschild family foundations continue to operate in a wide range of fields, including medical science, housing, education and social development.

Rothschild and Philanthropy

edit on 3-1-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Folks I think were on a red herring here.Many groups know about mass manipulation,mind control and occult methodologies hell as a marketing graduate even I am conversant with appealing to the reptilian brain,Maslows heirarchy of needs,appealing to base instincts and emotions etc.

There are many organisations concerning themselves with power real estate control and money,the Jesuits,Council for Foreign relations,Royal institute of international affairs,the military industrial complex as well as the main topic of this thread the entertainment industry which no doubt has its own secret affiliations.

Members of the above groups may be Freemasons (except for of course Jesuits) but it is groups like the above not freemasons that are at the forefront of the smoke mirrors and magic going on.

OP such concerns as you discuss do occur but you might bark up some other trees or else your just going to go round in circles with these 4 to 5 posters

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

While I may not agree that there isn't some type of behind the scenes shadow government, or 'elite cabal' as you put it; I certainly do agree that Masonry, and Secret Societies in general have nothing to do with it. Now, could some of these members of the 'elite' also be members of Secret societies? Sure. But I don't believe the societies as a whole are the reflection of a few members with ulterior motives.
edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Op has been banned and she says the post with the screenshot and links to the book was removed.

I'm Not sure how long the ban is for, but she did say she was banned for posting in sandy hook threads.

Hope I have not broken Ts&Cs myself here, I did not want people thinking she had done a runner....or was ignoring there posts.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

While I may not agree that there isn't some type of behind the scenes shadow government, or 'elite cabal' as you put it; I certainly do agree that Masonry, and Secret Societies in general have nothing to do with it. Now, could some of these members of the 'elite' also be members of Secret societies? Sure. But I don't believe the societies as a whole are the reflection of a few members with ulterior motives.
edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

I appreciate and accept your right to disagree.
There are many bad people in the world, some wealthy and some are just plain old joes (or jills). Greed and power do corrupt, no question, and the modern world has both in spades. I just simply disagree that this is a concerted effort based upon bloodlines or belief in ideology such as Masonry or esoteric wisdom.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32I'm sorry if you can't handle those of us who ask questions, deny ignorance, and don't take some person on the internet at face value.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.......

That's awfully big talk for someone who was so offended by the Sandy Hook conversations and tried so hard to have them closed.

I recall several people proffering the same argument to you at the time with little success.

Over the last few weeks I've come to respect LadyK's willingness to devote her time to trying to uncover a modicum of truth in a time when few seem willing to relinquish it...and also her willingness to alter her perceptions/thoughts should the situation/evidence require.

I've also read her writings on this subject...if you think you're better informed than her on this subject I've yet to see you prove it..

edit on 3-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
[/img]

Is this the screen shot in dispute? Here's more next page 106:

[/img]

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Also here is the link to were the image was taken:

The Master's Carpet, Or, Masonry and Baal-worship Identical ; Reviewing the ...
By Edmond Ronayne
books.google.com... ed=0CDsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=ou%20must%20conceal%20all%20the%20crimes%20of%20your%20brother%20Masons&f=false

I doubt this Av character ever even clicked on the link or scrolled down the page. . . .

EDIT:

Here is a link to the text on Amazon.com;

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357087215&sr=1-1

This would be the actual handbook quoted from. Some people just refuse to do even the remotest bit of research because the concept upsets them.
edit on 3-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Order of the Eastern Star
en.wikipedia.org...

OES is a Masonic organization, Steve Wozniak was a member and the men who join must be Masons and the women must have relationships with them.

What are you talking about?

Are you saying that OES rituals are not masonic? If so I understand what you are saying however if not then this organization is clear evidence of women taking part in masonic ritual.
edit on 2-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

I know very well what the Order of the Eastern Star is, even better than the OP. I am a member of this great organization.

However, if you paid attention to her quote, she indicated that Mary Slipper was a Masonic author who was writing about Masonic rituals. Women are not Masons and are not included in Masonic rituals.

No, the OES is a masonic organization, however it is not Freemasonic.

It is a masonic organization sponsored by an official body of Freemasonry just as the Order of Demolay is. It is also a Prince Hall affiliate body(en.wikipedia.org...).

The author she quotes is a member of the OES she was the first secretary of the grand chapter of Ontario.

Masonic
www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of MASONIC
: of, relating to, or characteristic of Freemasons or Freemasonry

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I believe the proof that being asked for is a screen shot of the actual "Hand Book", Not a book that is quoting from the "Hand Book".

“Until then I had thought each book spoke of the things, human or divine, that lie outside books. Now I realized that not infrequently books speak of books: it is as if they spoke among themselves." ~Umburto Eco, Name of the Rose

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

There is no academic support

Oh boy, I could show you some stuff that there is "no academic support", "no scientific evidence" for, but is very much true.

Read the adjectives....Scientific, and academic....It doesn't say there is 'no support', just there is no 'accepted' support. Now why wouldn't it be accepted? Gee, probably because a lot of people would start looking at what kind of pagan roots are in Christianity

They are spelled and pronounced differently in Hebrew the language they were taken from.

Believe all the BS you want from Theosophical sources but you have zero credible sources to support your theory.

This claim is about as valid as the clown who posted the day of worship was Saturday aka Saturnday for the Hebrews even though it was the Roman nomenclature when the Hebrew name was Shabbat for a millennium before meaning "rest" not Saturn.

Its a load of crap . . .

en.wikipedia.org...

That is, the Hebrew word amen derives from the same ancient triliteral Hebrew root as does the verb ʾāmán.[9] Grammarians frequently list ʾāmán under its three consonants (aleph-mem-nun), which are identical to those of ʾāmēn (note that the Hebrew letter א aleph represents a glottal stop sound, which functions as a consonant in the morphology of Hebrew).[8] This triliteral root means to be firm, confirmed, reliable, faithful, have faith, believe.

In Arabic, the word is derived from its triliteral common root word ʾĀmana (Arabic: آمن‎), which has the same meanings as the Hebrew root word.

Popular among some theosophists,[10] proponents of Afrocentric theories of history,[11] and adherents of esoteric Christianity [12][13] is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Hindu Sanskrit word, Aum.[14][15][16][17] There is no academic support for either of these views. The Hebrew word, as noted above, starts with aleph, while the Egyptian name begins with a yodh.[18]

Academic a.k.a. students of history and linguistics.

Provide your sources of support and we can check where they came up with this little theory. I doubt they provide any source material and pull the same hoodwink over as the Saturday poster attempted to.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Pilot

By Edmond Ronayne
books.google.com... ed=0CDsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=ou%20must%20conceal%20all%20the%20crimes%20of%20your%20brother%20Masons&f=false

I doubt this Av character ever even clicked on the link or scrolled down the page. . . .

What the hells that supposed to be^, call me out for not knowing something that i did. pfft how
about you learn how to link properly sir/ma/?/...

To all reading this the all seeing eye symbol was around before the illuminati the swastika was
around long before too..
edit on 3-1-2013 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

reply to post by Pilot

By Edmond Ronayne

What the hells that supposed to be^, call me out for not knowing something that i did. pfft how
about you learn how to link properly sir/ma/?/...

To all reading this the all seeing eye symbol was around before the illuminati the swatika was
around before too.

It is a copy and past of the url address . . .

If you are operating your computer with a mouse you can left click on the highlighted area which says books.google.com... and it will take you the book as is titled above.

You must be learning a lot in this thread!

PS:
I already explained the All Seeing Eye in an earlier post.

You can (left) click on the drop down box in my avatar and view all my posts in this thread to quickly locate it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You must be learning a lot in this thread!

PS:
I already explained the All Seeing Eye in an earlier post.

You can (left) click on the drop down box in my avatar and view all my posts in this thread to quickly locate it.

Yes that you are quick to judge people into thinking they don't know anything when you don't
even know that person calling them dumb, assleep, etc here heres $5 go feed the cat ..

Back on topic if someone has a tattoo with a triangle are they part of some secret society?
maybe some of these women who sport a sun tattoo or little devil are in to the occult also.

My point being is everytime a triangle or eye is seen people shout illuminati ....
P.S how's the hexes coming on? have you learned that you too can make a mistake like i
did too?.I know what a thigh bone is and i i'm pretty sure you knew what your shapes were.
Simple mistake no? back on topic sorry people my apologies to all...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
jahtruth.net...
THE ILLUMINATI AND THE COUNCIL ON
FOREIGN RELATIONS

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Originally posted by bknapple32I'm sorry if you can't handle those of us who ask questions, deny ignorance, and don't take some person on the internet at face value.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.......

That's awfully big talk for someone who was so offended by the Sandy Hook conversations and tried so hard to have them closed.

I recall several people proffering the same argument to you at the time with little success.

Over the last few weeks I've come to respect LadyK's willingness to devote her time to trying to uncover a modicum of truth in a time when few seem willing to relinquish it...and also her willingness to alter her perceptions/thoughts should the situation/evidence require.

I've also read her writings on this subject...if you think you're better informed than her on this subject I've yet to see you prove it..

edit on 3-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

You have it backwards. That's exactly what we were doing in those threads. denying ignorance. Questioning everything including those who we felt were making something from nothing.

A true skeptic just doesn't blindly say no. Or at least I don't. I sit back, and I read the evidence presented and evidence I find. And I play devils advocate and take the pro side to this argument. End result, I see lady not being honest intentionally and lying at least a few times. So if you'll notice, I didn't jump on this thread until what , page 20 or so....

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join