It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Are you referencing some symbolic meaning?

Or perhaps you are more interested in the scientific aspect of the two?
edit on 3-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

What does it stand for what does it mean and where does it come from and what western
country adopted it and why?..

This isn't an off topic post btw...

I would suggest you look into Astarte and Tammuz for more definitive answers to that one. It is found on the flags of nations located in the area which that school of thought developed.

It's ok you don't have to answer if you don't know ...

I gave you the answer I just did not give you a detailed analysis of it.

What do you think it means?

I don't know how you can call that cursive . . . I know for a fact that several of the letters written there are not in cursive, the S for example.

You can visit this website for reference if you doubt this.
www.handwritingworksheets.com...

I really wish CIA would get back here to debunk my analysis of the symbolism or Augustus. Wonder why they don't pursue that route?

Your line of questioning is extremely boring and abrasively amateur.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Do you realize that the Hebrew written language makes a distinction between the two, with two separate meanings? You seem to have missed my point that the Hebrew language came out of Caanan not Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org...

Much of the modern knowledge about Canaan stems from excavation in this area. Canaanite culture apparently developed in situ from the Circum-Arabian Nomadic Pastoral Complex, which in turn developed from a fusion of Near Eastern Harifian hunter gatherers with Pre-Pottery Neolithic B (PPNB) farming cultures, practicing animal domestication, during the 6200 BC climatic crisis.[2] Linguistically, the Canaanite languages form a group within the Northwest Semitic languages; its best-known member today is the Hebrew language, being mostly known from Iron Age epigraphy. Other languages in the Northwest Semitic Canaanite group include Phoenecian, Ugaritic, Amorite, Ammonite, Moabite, and Edomite. The various Canaanite nations of the Bronze to Iron Ages are mentioned in the Bible, Mesopotamian (Assyrian and Babylonian), Hittite and Ancient Egyptian texts. The Late Bronze Age state of Ugarit (modern Ras Shamra in Syria) is considered quintessentially Canaanite archaeologically,[3] even though its Ugaritic language does not belong to the Canaanite group proper.

You have not provided any source claiming the two 'Amen' are one and the same.

Once again; do you realize that the Hebrew written language makes a distinction between the two, with two separate meanings?

'Sun' and 'Son' mean the same thing right? Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt .. . . . . . . . . .

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I mean doesn't Exodus start of with the Jews being enslaved in Egypt? Is it not possible that the Egyptians used the same custom of ending prayers with Amun/Amen; hence why the Jews used it as a word of affirmation?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Your going to try and tell me that the w in walt is a 6, "your kidding! me and when faced with a
question you can't answer properly you resort to childish behaviour..

I ask again where did the crescent moon star symbol originate from and what western country
adopted it and why .forget the rest if you can't answer the question properly ill put this in a way
a child can understand:

Some needs to see (eye) doctor immediatley the (w) in walt is not a 6 ..

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hmmm we've well and truly strayed off topic

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

'Sun' and 'Son' mean the same thing right? Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt .. . . . . . . . . .

That's rich coming from someone who thinks the letter W is the number 6

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I mean doesn't Exodus start of with the Jews being enslaved in Egypt? Is it not possible that the Egyptians used the same custom of ending prayers with Amun/Amen; hence why the Jews used it as a word of affirmation?

So you are not going to provide any sources accrediting your claim then?

Amun
en.wikipedia.org...

Amun (also Amon, Amen, Greek Ἄμμων Ammon, Ἅμμων Hammon) was a local deity of Thebes.

. . . .

Amun-Ra retained chief importance in the Egyptian pantheon throughout the New Kingdom (with the exception of the "Atenist heresy" under Akhenaten). Amun-Ra in this period (16th to 11th centuries BC) held the position of transcendental, self-created[2] creator deity "par excellence", he was the champion of the poor or troubled and central to personal piety.[3] His position as King of Gods developed to the point of virtual monotheism where other gods became manifestations of him. With Osiris, Amun-Ra is the most widely recorded of the Egyptian gods.[3] As the chief deity of the Egyptian Empire, Amun-Ra also came to be worshipped outside of Egypt, in Ancient Libya and Nubia, and as Zeus Ammon came to be identified with Zeus in Ancient Greece.

. . .

Decline

In the 10th century, the overwhelming dominance of Amun over all of Egypt gradually began to decline. In Thebes, however, his worship continued unabated, especially under the Nubian Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt, as Amun was by now seen as a national god in Nubia. The Temple of Amun, Jebel Barkal, founded during the New Kingdom, came to be the center of the religious ideology of the Kingdom of Kush. The Victory Stele of Piye at Gebel Barkal (8th c. BC) now distinguishes between an "Amun of Napata" and an "Amun of Thebes". Tantamani (died 653 BC), the last pharaoh of the Nubian dynasty, still bore a theophoric name referring to Amun in the Nubian form Amani.

It makes a lot of sense that the Israelites would pray to their God with the name of the chief deity of the nation which had enslaved them . . .

How do you explain the difference in pronunciation and spelling?

Wait maybe the time frame of the fall of the worship of Amun and the writing of the Torah coincides because the Israelites stole the faith and secreted it away from Egypt!

You would have much better luck comparing him to Zeus.

Academia does not agree with you so maybe if you provide a source for your claim this discourse could continue but as it stands right now we should probably agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Speaking of (sources) perhaps you could provide a 'source' which states the letter w is 6

Where i come from on earth we know that the letter (w) is not a number (6)...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

That's rich coming from someone who thinks the letter W is the number 6

Actually if you read my post I said the w would be two sixes (that is 2:6) facing each other with the loops layered over one another.

You also claimed that it was cursive handwriting which it clearly is not.

Here is an example of a W written in cursive; (www.janbrett.com...)

Judging by your posting history in this thread with 5 posts being removed of which 1 was due to 'extreme violation of T&C' and having zero sources to contribute it is safe to say you are merely 'trolling'.
-FriedBabelBroccoli 1-3-13

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I have provided the same sources you did, that Amen in Egypt pre-existed the Hebrew version. Whether they, Academia, support the link is debatable. Because as I said, that would force people to look at Christianity's Pagan roots.

(105) Jesus said, "He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot." (106) Jesus said, "When you make the two one, you will become the sons of man, and when you say, 'Mountain, move away,' it will move away."

Gospel of Thomas ^^

By the way: Mother and Father are allegories for Sun and Moon, passive and active forces. The same kind of 'worship' you are condemning....

I would also like to point out that this was also found in the Nag Hammadi library..

en.wikipedia.org...

Whether you know it or not; Some people have been lying on Jesus, and I think you should start looking to the RCC as to why.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Then what kind of handwriting is it genius?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Judging by your posting history in this thread with 5 posts being removed of which 1 was due to 'extreme violation of T&C' and having zero sources to contribute it is safe to say you are merely 'trolling'.
-FriedBabelBroccoli 1-3-13

Not true my posts were removed because my post was a post from a clip and in the clip
The roger rabbit clip the baby said something which indicated something and i posted it to
prove if i got jumped on for people taking it the wrong way i would explain that you saw
only what you wanted to see and explained it too the mod and she agreed at my point, however
i suspect the vote in the staff room didn't go my way in favour as my post at the time could be seen
to offend by uttering a quote in the clip which was not posted to offend but you guys would not
understand and so it was no doubt decided not to put them back up but the mod was going to
see if she could as she saw my point as harmless when i explained..

The baby in the roger rabbit cartoon mentioned a quote i posted the clip and none watched
they just saw what they thought was me in my words when it was not.Iwas waiting
for people to jump on me which one did and explain that if you watched the clip then it was not
me that uttered the words but the character i did succeed in proving that some of you just see
what you clearly want to see thus proving my point anyway...

The words were to see if the op would see what she wanted to see and judge but she never got
to see it as it was removed through people not understanding and fear of..

I'll stand by that to my death that the post was not posted to offend but to experiment with
a rational explanation. with good intentions to prove my point pity it is still not up tbh.
edit on 3-1-2013 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The w is not a 6 call me a troll call me what you will but the letter w is not the number 6
I don't care what you been reading ...

Denver22

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Actually if you read my post I said the w would be two sixes (that is 2:6) facing each other with the loops layered over one another.

That's called seeing what you want to see and you want to see the number 6 in the letter W...
No sources needed just common sense proves that the letter W is not the number 6 ..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Albert Pike-"The Initiates in a particular science, having been instructed by fables, enigmas, allegories, and hieroglyphics, wrote mysteriously whenever in their works they touched the subject of the Mysteries, and continued to conceal science under a veil of fictions.

When the destruction...and the ruin of nearly all Egypt, in the year 528 before our era, dispersed most of the Priests into Greece and elsewhere, they bore with them their sciences, which they continued to teach enigmatically, that is to say, ever enveloped in the obscurities of fables and hieroglyphics; to the end that the vulgar herd [THE UNINITIATED, OR THE PROFANE, AGAIN], seeing, might see nothing, and hearing, might comprehend nothing." -Page 365.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hashslinger

THANK YOU
hopefully they finally understand

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is just sad, it's like they completely ignored what has been written in some strange loyalty to the op.
edit on 4-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

The Master's Carpet, Or, Masonry and Baal-worship Identical ; Reviewing the ...
By Edmond Ronayne
books.google.com... ed=0CDsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=ou%20must%20conceal%20all%20the%20crimes%20of%20your%20brother%20Masons&f=false

The problem is the above quote is not in the below book as is alleged. I provided a link to the below book earlier in the thread that enables you to search the entire book. The quote is not in the Handbook.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357087215&sr=1-1

This would be the actual handbook quoted from.

Here is the link again, please tell me what page the quote supposedly appears.

Edit to add: Notice where it says 'No results found in this book for crimes'?

edit on 4-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I also linked to ONE (page 220 was the closest I found) is a shame the page in question is not on the site and since I posted it the first time all the previews have vanished

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The Master's Carpet, Or, Masonry and Baal-worship Identical ; Reviewing the ...
By Edmond Ronayne
books.google.com... ed=0CDsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=ou%20must%20conceal%20all%20the%20crimes%20of%20your%20brother%20Masons&f=false

The problem is the above quote is not in the below book as is alleged. I provided a link to the below book earlier in the thread that enables you to search the entire book. The quote is not in the Handbook.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357087215&sr=1-1

This would be the actual handbook quoted from.

Here is the link again, please tell me what page the quote supposedly appears.

Edit to add: Notice where it says 'No results found in this book for crimes'?

edit on 4-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

when I search with the term 'crime' instead of 'crimes' I get several results.

Link to search with 'crime'

None of them seem to be from same quote however it is a 1997 revision and I have witnessed that what appears in text changes from generation to generation.

I am confused though as the text provided with the quotation is authored by the same individual as the text you are saying does not have them.

So are you saying that this brother is full of BS?

Edmond Ronayne is the author of both these books and it appears as though he is a mason.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I am confused though as the text provided with the quotation is authored by the same individual as the text you are saying does not have them.

So are you saying that this brother is full of BS?

That is what I am implying. Ronayne was a Mason, 'found Jesus', demitted and then wrote the subsequent book with the phony quote supposedly to be found in the book he wrote while he was a Mason. The quote is obviously not in the book and never was.

Like most 'Christian' tell-all authors he sees no shame in lying to prove a point i.e. Schnobelen, Shaw, etc.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join