It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Her lying about a source being a founding member of the Freemasons vs at article you are picking and choosing words from snopes is different. And if you can't see that I'm sorry.
reply to post by bknapple32

You said it would debunk the "myth" it did not...

She said he was a "founding member" he was not.... Same principle

And validating the credibility of a source and the OP who is presenting it as fact (despite the fox news tactic of you decide) is absolutely on topic.

I was not implying that it was off topic, you was repeating that she lied, which is why I said maybe we should move on, as it had been addressed and corrected.

The you decide! Adding in the name of fox news is a tactic of your own is it not, to associate the op with a shoddy news outlet. We have choice of what we want to believe, ladyk has posted her evidence and then said "you decide" which imo is not the same as saying...."everything I have posted is fact" which you are trying to imply.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Then we'll agree to disagree. Because I certainly think she's presenting this as fact and hiding behind you decide. She hardly debates with anyone who disagrees. Just copies and pastes quotes and videos in minutes that take hours sometimes to really digest. So its a tidbit disingenuous unless she has read and watched everything she has posted before posting it. And that's if she even responds. Instead if responding shell say "check their posting history, you decide". Really, I highly doubt she's checked my 5 years of posting.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Agreeing to disagree is much better than going round in circles. So yes..let's agree to disagree.
u get a star.

You do make strong points worthy of debate, I'll admit, and I wish I was an expert on this to bring this disscusion forward, unfortunately I'm not, I'm just interested in it, so could not prove or disprove anything that most others can/can't.

There are pros and cons toward the validity of the claims made throughout this thread, and plenty of them too. With so much info presented, unless someone goes through it and validates or debunks all vids and sources(which would take a decade) it really is up to the indevidual to discern from the info presented what they deem to be true, or better still carry out their own reasearch...

I thought the bimbo at 11 illuminati game card was relevant to this thread. That card never made sense till now.

Are you a non believer in NWO/illuminati/mason conspiracey? Out of interest(for decent conversation and debate)
edit on 3-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Or we can get into the prayer to the Greek god Zeus found on the seal among other things which evidence the strong influence of the mysteries on the development of the great seal.

But you don't see anything wrong with "Christians" concluding prayers to God, with the name of a pagan, Egyptian Sun God? Where is the logic in that Babel?

Actually you wrong and there is no evidence to support that theory.

Amen
en.wikipedia.org...

Popular among some theosophists,[10] proponents of Afrocentric theories of history,[11] and adherents of esoteric Christianity [12][13] is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Hindu Sanskrit word, Aum.[14][15][16][17] There is no academic support for either of these views. The

Hebrew word, as noted above, starts with aleph, while the Egyptian name begins with a yodh.[18]

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Yeah,yeah Disney is evil and blah blah blah! The funny thing is everyone sees this right, except for their number one fans, Christians! I saw the penis on the castle when I was a kid and a Christian! I was like is that a penis? Yeah it was! I have very hardcore Christians on my Dad's side and they all love Disney! What a joke! Walt must be laughing in his grave, because the joke is on them. I'll quote Marilyn MANSON, " they can't see the forest for the trees and they can't smell their own # on their knees" But hey it's Disney it must be good for you! LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by Ladyk74

Yeah,yeah Disney is evil and blah blah blah! The funny thing is everyone sees this right, except for their number one fans, Christians! I saw the penis on the castle when I was a kid and a Christian! I was like is that a penis? Yeah it was! I have very hardcore Christians on my Dad's side and they all love Disney! What a joke! Walt must be laughing in his grave, because the joke is on them. I'll quote Marilyn MANSON, " they can't see the forest for the trees and they can't smell their own # on their knees" But hey it's Disney it must be good for you! LOL!!!

Manson was super correct on that one. Guy is very intelligent.
See the interview with Bill O'Reily, Manson kept composure and answered questions like a true gentleman. Much respect for him, and his music too.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Who wants to be mentally competent? to much worry and stress in that dimension!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Order of the Eastern Star
en.wikipedia.org...

OES is a Masonic organization, Steve Wozniak was a member and the men who join must be Masons and the women must have relationships with them.

What are you talking about?

Are you saying that OES rituals are not masonic? If so I understand what you are saying however if not then this organization is clear evidence of women taking part in masonic ritual.
edit on 2-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

I know very well what the Order of the Eastern Star is, even better than the OP. I am a member of this great organization.

However, if you paid attention to her quote, she indicated that Mary Slipper was a Masonic author who was writing about Masonic rituals. Women are not Masons and are not included in Masonic rituals.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by bknapple32

See the post beneath you. That wasnt just a harmless mistake. That was lying to prove a point. thus making the point a lie. She didnt have the facts behind it so she had to lie about a source.

A list please.

Or does this one mistake bring down the entire argument?

As I said check out what CIA wrote. It doesnt matter. She lied about a source to prove a point. God knows how many times she has done that.

SEe thats the problem with lying about a source, kinda ruins credibility.

Kind of ironic, isn't it? The OP thinks a misspelling in a thread should completely undo your credibility but she can lie or misstate facts with impunity and we should just "Ignore that" and accept her premise as gospel.
edit on 3-1-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Still waiting on that screen shot of the quote by the way

You never linked to the quote you linked to a book you think the quote comes from.
edit on 3-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

Not here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
No screenshot just a link to google books
Or here
No screenshot just a link to amazon
Or here
Screen shot of a different book

So where is this screen shot of the quote?

edit on 3-1-2013 by aivlas because: links fixed, hopefully.

Still waiting on that screen shot of the quote by the way

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I'm sorry can't you read?

The quote was 1st published in about 1917: It’s a Kessinger republished book and is available from Amazon, as is another book by Ronayne ‘The Master's Carpet: Or Masonry and Baal-Worship Identical; Reviewing the Similarity Between Masonry, Romanism and the Mysteries, and Comparing the Whole, With the Bible.”

Screenshot and links provided to both books.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Why can't you produce a screenshot if what your saying is correct?

Google books has no pages to view (through IE or FF) also it's the wrong book

The Master's Carpet, Or, Masonry and Baal-worship Identical ; Reviewing the Similarity Between Masonry, Romanism and "the Mysteries" and Comparing the Whole with the Bible

Not seeing it in the amazon preview either, but if you have then it shouldn't be to hard to find it again and take a screenshot.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Look I am done, if you fail to go to page 105 and 106 in that book I'm sorry, I can go to the pages. I posted the screenshot of the quote, but you failed to read the screenshot as well, also you forgot the first part:

The quote was 1st published in about 1917: It’s a Kessinger republished book and is available from Amazon

With a link to the handbook. Everyone else understood, only you didn't.

It was all about these two statements within that quote:

You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason.... It may be perjury to do this....

LOL. The quote is from the author. Seriously, just stop it.I'm not going to spend $30 to proof it is in the other one as well...It is documented that it is, and it doesn't change the fact that this particular author used the quote. Just stop derailing this thread now.

It's on 183 in the handbook
Which you can read in screenshot as well. LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

You posted a screenshot of a quote from

The Master's Carpet, Or, Masonry and Baal-worship Identical ; Reviewing the Similarity Between Masonry, Romanism and "the Mysteries" and Comparing the Whole with the Bible

You even linked to it

You have not and you don't seem like you will post a screen shot of the quote from the source.

Look I am done, if you fail to go to page 105 and 106 in that book I'm sorry, I can go to the pages. I posted the screenshot of the quote, but you failed to read the screenshot as well, also you forgot the first part:

Wait so it's not on page 183? and has moved to page 105 - 106? how odd.
edit on 3-1-2013 by aivlas
because: (no reason given)

Look if you already have posted a screenshot then link it again, because I've been through all your posts in this thread multiple times now and still can't see it.

Also again just for you ASKING FOR PROOF IS NOT DERAILING your saying this quote is legit but you wont even find if it's in the work that it is said to be in

May want to remove your personal attack as well

Post is like this because lady kept editing her post in response

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

CIA called me a liar, and stated I make libelous claims in an attempt to discredit me, I provided her with her Rothschild source and she simply ignored it. So I think I may question her on her knowledge after reviewing her thread. After all she calls me a liar and states I make libelous claims.Her contribution in this thread just adds to this.

Kind of presumptuous, don't you think? I never saw any source you quoted on Rothschild being allegedly "Luciferian" or that they somehow control the content of Disney cartoons. Out of the 33 pages of posts, perhaps I missed that purported "evidence." Feel free to post it again, identify which page its on, or send me your evidence by U2U.

I still vociferously maintain that your claims that the Rothschild are Luciferians are libelous. The Rothschilds are Jewish and heavily involved in philanthropy that supports their religious views.

Yad Hanadiv

Lord Jacob Rothschild

They are good people and don't deserve your ridiculous castigation based upon rumors.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Well, I prefer to believe differently. They are not on the top ladder of the Illuminati?

They are good people and don't deserve your ridiculous castigation based upon rumors.

"Let me issue and control a nations money and I care not who writes the laws - M. Rothschild"

Good people eh?

I provided info with links to all bloodlines that I believe to be useful, and a video on them here, that I also found educational, as well as bibliography on them by different authors.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

Who are the Rothschilds

ROTHSCHILD

The Rothschild Bloodline | Part 2 |Part 3

Corti, Count Egon Caesar. THE RISE OF THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD. Boston, Los Angeles: Western Islands, 1972 (copyright 1928 by Cosmopolitan Books Corporation).

Cowles, Virginia. THE ROTHSCHILDS: A FAMILY OF FORTUNE. New York.: Alfred A. Knopf, Inc., 1973

Morton, Frederic. THE ROTHSCHILDS: A FAMILY PORTRAIT. New York.: Collier Books, 1961, introduction
and epilogue 1991.

Springmeier, Fritz. BE WISE AS SERPENTS. Portland, OR.: Privately published, 1991.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm talking about Amen/Amun-Ra.

When in the New Kingdom the god Amun rose to prominence he was fused with Ra as Amun-Ra.

en.wikipedia.org...

But you don't see any 'conflict' that they ended their prayers the same way? Amun/Amen? Didn't the Jews supposedly spend a long time enslaved in Egypt, according to Exodus?

What about the relationship between Krista/Krishna and Christ?

edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

In response to Augustus about pyramids and masonry not being connected because it is not used in their rituals, what do you have to say about the Masonic monument in Israel with its pyramid square and compass and G?

I cannot comment on Masonry outside of the United States as that is the only jursidictions I have visited and ritual I have viewed/participated in. English constitution is somewhat different and I can be fairly sure that Israeli Masonry is also somewhat different.

I am not going to posture that their symbols and ritual are identical, however this thread is about United States Masonry and its alleged effects here.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nice thread!

BTW could you please tell me the source for the pic named "New World Order Organizational Chart"? It's very descriptive.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join