It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a mason and he said to me...what does it mean?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Here are some things to think about...

The television show I Love Lucy. Lucy is a woman. Lucifer is a woman. Lucifer is an occult name for the planet Venus. Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars, remember? Venus is a goddess. The goddess bears a child. Matter, in the form that we are self conscious of, condenses out of the void. Matter falls out the mysterious solution. The fall of man. Unto the Great Dragon is given the power to animate the Beast. The Sun's number is said to be 432 while the Earth's number is said to be 234. Added together they total 666. We as humans are conscious of this existence as a beast attempting to rise in spirit. When we are bad we are beastly. When we are good we are angelic. On and on and on and on.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by almadd2012
Masonry is, and has always been, a way for Satan to recruit.

Sorry Captain Superstitious, I do not believe in your fantasy boogeyman.

When I was a deacon, when the warden came to relieve me during the third degree, he started patting me on the ass to relieve me instead of on the shoulder. That warden was becoming my mentor and close friend, and we would smoke pot occasionally, and I could see where he was coming from. He had a #ing glory hole in his basement (disguised as something else, but it was obviously meant in a way that I subconciously knew it to be true), and we laughed about it...

It sounds like your are/were a closeted homophobe/homosexual. Nothing wrong with that but you had your tendancies before you allegedly became a Mason. I have nothing against gay people so I do not see what the problem was if you and someone else engaged in homosexual behavior. It does not appeal to me personally, but to each their own.

Phallic worship, homosexual sex.

I must have missed the part where we worship in lodge. Can you point out the relevant parts of the ritual or meetings?

Who was clearly from an Illuminist family.

'Illuminist family'? Really? What would someone from an 'illuminist family' need with your allegedly homoeroctic group that you claim to have been a member of?

I was given opportunities to steal from the corporation that runs the building my lodge is part of.

So you were a lacernist too? Did you report any of this to the proper authorities? I bet not. (stock bulls**t answer: all the cops are Masons too!!!!).

Does it happen in your lodge?

Most certainly not.

Most Masons never get exposed to the darker aspects of Masonry, because most Masons aren't morally corrupt enough in their hearts to accept that stuff.

So because you were a scumbag and perpetrated scumbag actions it somehow makes the rest of us like you?

Organized crime was a big part of a lodge I visited, once. And I know a member of the lodge I was part of who was clearly being recruited as someone who could be used to carry out killings if they became necessary.

Oh, really? How wild, I bet you sat on reporting those murders too. Nothing like being accesory to homicide. I see you aspire to greatness all around.

Right now, you either think I'm crazy...

I do not think you are crazy, I know that you are crazy.

I've had enough, really. I would gladly welcome my throat being cut across right now. Masonry is, without a doubt, the most evil institution ever, and I welcome the day when Christ returns and wipes it off the face of this earth.

The best thing is that you stay alive for a really long time. You and your Bible and your bullcrap stories and ponder what a good Christian you are in your heart.

Freemasonry IS Satan's way to initiate into his army.

Who? What army?

And that, my friend, is why you must believe that there is a supreme being, that that supreme being punishes vice and rewards virtue, and that that supreme being has revealed his will to man. So you pay for your sins.

The only one here admitting to theaft, accesory to homicide, etc, etc, is you. Go turn yourself in and do the right thing my pseudo-Christian bullcrapper.

edit on 28-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by almadd2012
Oh for frig's sake. None of your questions are hard to answer.

I did not see you address the points about Pike and Hall. You just went on a rambling, non-sequitor diatribe about your own personal misdeeds and overall scumbaggish actions through life and how you found Jesus and Satan is gonna get us all for his army (oh-no's).

I reiterate, are they too hard for you to answer?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Also, unless you know where the Italian Lodge are, you won't know they are.

This is also true in Greece, the outside of the Lodge is very discreet. No Squares and Compasses or double headed eagles, just a locked door and a door buzzer. Inside they have an salon for the Brethren to gather and prepare, that is usually decorated with paintings and plaques. Beyond the inner door, their Lodges are also very elaborate Scottish Rite Temples.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by almadd2012

Sorry, but I still don't believe that you were ever a Freemason. You weren't able to answer when being tried by a Brother. Further, in this post you mention that as Deacon you were relieved by the SW, yet as the Deacon you are the candidate's conductor through the degrees. The Deacon is not relieved nor does the SW leave his station except briefly after which he returns to his station. (and the Deacon always stands with the candidate). You are a Freemason like Michelle Bachmann is a witch, that is not at all except as it serves to further your Ministry.

edit on 28-12-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by almadd2012

Thank you for this post.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It is the only thing on earth that we can most guarantee will happen. It is the most followed object of human existence. If you must say that if you knew anything for certain it will be the sun will rise tomorrow and it will come from the east. Maybe that is all humans were meant to know that the sun will rise from the east and it will give is life. After that what else is there to really know?

My take on why the east and the sun are significant.
edit on 28-12-2012 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Why thank him? He wrote nothing factual.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by ElohimJD

Why thank him? He wrote nothing factual.

twenty masons could all tell the same, true, boring, story, and there would be those that waited for that one fantastic lie to believe since it fits in with their wild, lunatic asylum laced with Bible quotes, way of thinking.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
it could have just been a saying ya know? Not all masons are bad people, I don't think you were implying he was bad. What I understand about masons is that as you get higher and higher into the secrets sects that is where all the evil occurs

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain
I was in the hospital with a migraine and was receiving IV treatment and I met a pilot there who was also with an IV. I looked at him and right away I knew...I asked him, is that a masonic ring? And he said "oh very smart very smart". And he told me "the sun always rises in the east". What does that mean? I've never heard this before. My grandmother told me it's a saying about beauty, but I looked it up online and it's a saying about war and optimism.

Ah I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, Freemasons are always trying to appear mysterious, many of them have mental conditions too!

Think about it, if he didn't want people to know he was a mason he would no be advertising it with his ring. The reason why he is wearing the ring is the exact opposite, he wants people to see it and ask him questions so that he can come-off as all mysterious...its not uncommon amongst such people. Get into a philosophical discussion with him though and you will lightly discover hes about as deep as a puddle.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I suspect that if you were to engage a random Freemason in philosophical discourse, you might on occasion have a shallow conversation. However, just as likely you may meet someone who is well read with an apt intellect that grasps the finer intricacies of exoteric and esoteric philosophies. Good challenge Luxus, ask a Freemason a philosophical question.
edit on 29-12-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
Good challenge Luxus, ask a Freemason a philosophical question.

Brother Smootha,

Why is it that God, with infinite wisdom, has deigned to deny networkdude malted and hopped adult beverages?

edit on 29-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Why has thou God foresaken thee, network?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Brother Augustus, so essentially the question is why does God allow bad things to happen to good people? The question might be better phrased by reversing the question, "why do good people allow bad things to happen in G_d's name?"

Alcohol is the answer, I forget what the question was...

edit on 29-12-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Second, I think Masons believe in The Architect (On grand creator) so I doubt they would do phallus worship.

Third, even if Lucifer was seen as the ultimate /highest god (grand creator) by someone and they wanted to worship him, so what? Are you saying it is wrong to worship Lucifer because you were taught that he is just an angel who fell from heaven or the devil? Maybe someone have negative beliefs about YOUR god. Maybe your god is the devil to them.

(By the way I am not a Mason, these are just some things to think about)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

Like A Child... Lucifer did unwittingly play upon true life evil crafts. He thought to do so without cares. He felt he was above mortals. Then one day it "DAWNED ON HIM" he was about to be ruined. Judgment had come.
What dawns on you from time to time? Is it epiphany... regret... mistake...???

When the sun rises in the east... you imagine you're staring north, and that the east would be defined as what is on your right. hence it dawned on you to find the right. thing makes mockery of wanna be know it alls.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
...many of them have mental conditions too!

You sound just like that doctor...

Think about it, if he didn't want people to know he was a mason he would no be advertising it with his ring. The reason why he is wearing the ring is the exact opposite, he wants people to see it and ask him questions so that he can come-off as all mysterious...its not uncommon amongst such people.

You assume we wear a ring to flash our membership. Assuming is never a good thing.

Get into a philosophical discussion with him though and you will lightly discover hes about as deep as a puddle.

I love philosophical discussion. My favorites would be Plato, Aristotle, Thomas Acquinas, and many for political philsophy (Locke, Hobbes, Nozick, etc).

reply to post by no1smootha

Well said.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Alcohol is the answer, I forget what the question was...

I think the exchange for that is:

a) Whither goest thou?
b) I travel from the west unto the package store, in search of the Maker's Mark
a) I shalt pay it for thee
b) Nay, thou will not
a) Let us half it
b) Verily

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Not quite but a stab worthy of a star.

Fitz

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Well, I couldn't put much more in. You know what I'm imitating though, I'd bet. I started to put "Shalt we flip for it, or half it?" and it would have been a scoshe closer.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join