It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a mason and he said to me...what does it mean?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

You might see some cross-membership, but that is irrelevant. Neither the Freemasons nor the Skull&Bones is superior or inferior to one another. They are two separate organizations with different leadership. Nor are we "pawns" of a Synagogue of Satan.

It's hard to prove a negative. Plus, as you are the accuser, the burden of proof lies with you.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by network dude

TUFF, suck it up and have a go. You seem smart enough to show your beloved masons and the s&b have no relationship what so ever with one another either directly or indirectly.

prove that they do.
use any and all sources and show any correlation between the two groups.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You are the denying party here, I clearly am not.

Therefore I have nothing to prove, but you do.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Not sure where you are from but in the United States the burden of proof lies with the accuser. Hence the term innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I can see this will go as far as your intellect can direct you.
I will do this for you to make you happy. Masons are trying to take over the world. We are connected to everyone and everything. We have absolute power. I am not a real mason I am just an internet persona with a keyboard.
Masons eat babies, sacrifice virgins, and do all kinds of nasty things. Even though most masons I know are Christians, we all worship Lucifer, Baal, Balphomet, Elvis, and you. We do have massive orgies on Wednesday afternoons but usually only in the summer.

Is there anything else I can do for you?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Nice work. I believe you except for the Christian thing you added.

Like I said before

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

and worship your reptilian masters

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You are the asserting party; burden of proof falls to you. The Napoleonic Code isn't in play

Fitz

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's a Masonic pass phrase. The sun reminds them that they are "reborn" every day.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

and worship your reptilian masters

Good Lord, I almost forgot them.

Are they back from center earth yet? I have not been in the email loop.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Is there anything else I can do for you?

Ahem...
Yes... Yes You Can.
Can You Start By Explaining To Me Why I Got A Hores Instead Of Whores... And Donkey Instead Of Don-Key When I Reached The 33rd?????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You as the accuser must provide the proof. This burden does not lie with the accused.

Using your logic I could make any mind-numbing argument and say its true until the accused proved otherwise.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Wrong, it is up to you or anyone else to provide sources, that support their position or claims and ideas.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

This is the correct way.

I conditionally accept the freemasons and the skull and bones have no connection what so ever either directly or indirectly in any way including agents and principles, upon proof of your claim.

This means you guys need to put up your evidence with supporting affidavits and sign under your full commercial liability.

edit on 6-3-2013 by fireyaguns because: tied

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I am still waiting for you to prove you aren't in charge of the Synagogue of Satan.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This is the correct way.

I conditionally accept the freemasons and the skull and bones have no connection what so ever either directly or indirectly in any way including agents and principles, upon proof of your claim.

This means you guys need to put up your evidence with supporting affidavits and sign under your full commercial liability.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

so you fully admit that you are in charge of the Synagogue of Satan, and are heavily into same sex orgies?

If you refute any of that, I am afraid I will need some very serious proof. Peer reviewed at the very least.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This is the correct way.

It's all the same. The thousand headed hydra looming in the depths. Pilgrims, Jacobins, masons, lions, Shriners, jesters, knights of: the temple, Malta, Columbus, Kadosh, the golden cross, the rose and cross, skull and bones, bnai brith, Scottish rite, triads of china or "order of heaven and hell", the symbolic snake of the Jews.

No matter what the people say, these orders and all others are connected by satanic Kabbalism and supremacist Judaism. I quote the fellow crafts handbook written by J. S. Ward. "...every mason is a sacrifice, and the old Jewish regulations laid down explicitly that the ram offered for sacrifice must be without blemish, and perfect." And "It is important to note that Christ was hung on the cross at 12 noon, and our readers would be advised to ponder that fact, and correlate it with Masonic tradition."

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Potleoz

This is the correct way.

It's all the same. The thousand headed hydra looming in the depths. Pilgrims, Jacobins, masons, lions, Shriners, jesters, knights of: the temple, Malta, Columbus, Kadosh, the golden cross, the rose and cross, skull and bones, bnai brith, Scottish rite, triads of china or "order of heaven and hell", the symbolic snake of the Jews.

No matter what the people say, these orders and all others are connected by satanic Kabbalism and supremacist Judaism. I quote the fellow crafts handbook written by J. S. Ward. "...every mason is a sacrifice, and the old Jewish regulations laid down explicitly that the ram offered for sacrifice must be without blemish, and perfect." And "It is important to note that Christ was hung on the cross at 12 noon, and our readers would be advised to ponder that fact, and correlate it with Masonic tradition."

If In Fact That Ram Statemnt/Regulation Is Applicable To Masons... What Then Are Frogs, Gnats, Locusts, First Born, Water & Blood... ???

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join