It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

badnarik ad on Fox News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yeah, i just saw the badnarik tv ad on fox news! i imagine this is a step up for those that are voting libertarian. decent ad i suppose, although it felt a bit....."cheesy". got the point across though.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I saw it over the weekend. I thought it was on MSNBC but it could have been Fox. I was pretty surprised to see it and paid attention. I agree, it was rather cheesy, but it wasn't offensive or obnoxious so I didn't have a problem with it. I wonder why he didn't start ads months ago and why they aren't on all the regular network channels. Or are they and I just don't pay attention?

Jemison

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Maybe they'll move up from being a fifth party to a third party this year.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Where do you get that?

We are bigger than ALL other third parties put togather

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I haven't seen it yet, @ work, but at this point I am so sick and tired of political ads, it can't be any worse.

To all you lucky stiff in a state that is already solidly red or blue, you don't know what you are missing in the way of disgusting advertising. Even the local politicians are joining in the mudslinging. Just over a week and hopefully I will be seeing ads for car dealers and tampons again.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
it's entirely possible badnarik's ad was on MSNBC, but i know for sure i saw it on fox.

i don't know why, but i can't help but think badnarik will get a significant amount of percentage this election, maybe even double digits. it could be i just notice a lot of libertarians here, but i really feel we'll see the biggest third party number ever in this election.

Phreak, i gotcha on the tiredness with ads, but in all honesty badnarik's was rather refreshing in it's lack of "attack". i suggest you try to see it if for nothing more then a break from the vicious ads coming from both republicans and democrats.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Nerdling

Where do you get that?

We are bigger than ALL other third parties put togather

I wouldnt mind that IF it could happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What do you mean If? He's talking about the present...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

It already has. We ARE the largest third party in the USA, bigger than all the rest put togather.

We are on the verge of becoming Legit (that 5% number)

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
THey may trigget msnbc, but I know they want to trigger the fox network to try and pull in the republicans...

It is a bit cheesy but the rejuvination of it all definitely superceeds the cheesiness.

www.badnarik.org...

I'm so happy you saw it! I want to see it on fox too, but I hate to even turn the channel onto them.. makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
There is a Badnarik yard sign around the corner from my house!

As I was driving to get some groceries I saw a blue sign in the yard and to my amazement, it said badnarik!!

I am so happy right now!

I guess my three yard signs I have may have triggered someone to go to the website possibly and read up on him?! Or he could be already a libertarian but didn't get his sign until just recently... Whatever the case, the lp is growing and like they say, they "lighting the fires of liberty one person at a time" god I hope they get in if not this year then in 08!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by edsinger

It already has. We ARE the largest third party in the USA, bigger than all the rest put togather.

We are on the verge of becoming Legit (that 5% number)
]

That's right... And just to add:

I wouldn't be opening my mouth if I didn't know what I was talking about... Maybe you shouldn't either, unless of course you don't mind looking like a uneducated republican monkey.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I wonder why he didn't start ads months ago and why they aren't on all the regular network channels. Or are they and I just don't pay attention?

Jemison

TV ads can be quite pricey; he's probably saving his funds for a last minute thrust so that you still remember his message when you get into the voting box. Had he done it in September, for example, he probably would have run out of funds by now and you would have forgotten his message. You, of course refers to the electorate and not Jemison on particular.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
TV ads can be quite pricey; he's probably saving his funds for a last minute thrust so that you still remember his message when you get into the voting box. Had he done it in September, for example, he probably would have run out of funds by now and you would have forgotten his message. You, of course refers to the electorate and not Jemison on particular.

Thats the point exactly.. Bush and Kerry have spent millions on ads and I honestly cannot remember any a month or more ago.

Badnarik is going out with tv tv and more tv it's a last minute kick that will kick up the numbers of pollsters, he has a good chance especially now he's getting more media coverage ont he national level, while he's still making his local netowkrs and newspapers ect...

He's doing great and he's smart too he didn't blow a bunch of money at the beginning...

viva la libertarian's aka free market society less government intrusiveness, restoration of the constitution, freedom of speech, freedom from red tape, ect..

Reading that makes me breath alot easier..

top topics

join