It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of proof or level of disclosure do you require?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

if theyre not human, theyre alien, no?

Exactly. You already know it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The general population of skeptics and masses would most likely require a mass invasion winding up with little green men to land on the White House lawn...

That it would take that much makes me question people's logic or math capabilities...

I think it's funny we consider 'them' to be the aliens.....Humanity has a big attitude adjustment coming to them in my opinion.
edit on 26-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

The general population of skeptics and masses would most likely require a mass invasion winding up with little green men to land on the White House lawn...

That it would take that much makes me question people's logic or math capabilities...

I think it's funny we consider 'them' to be the aliens.....Humanity has a big attitude adjustment coming to them in my opinion.

Was already attempted in 1952.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Didn't you know? It was swamp gas and Chinese lanterns. Or....We all had iridescent flies on the lens of our eyeballs..
edit on 26-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Don't know know? It was swamp gas and chinese lanterns. Or....We all had iridescent flies on the lens of our eyeballs..

All shaped like your Star of David no less?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yeah, that too. Almost forgot

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Sir, I was taken back in Sept-2006, and I know they are here. The beings have infiltrated the human race and there is nothing we can do about this. This is the most secret subject in all Governments and they are always going to attempt to cover this up. I don't expect them to admit this, because it would cause great panic. Ignorance is sometimes bliss!! When you do know, you just have to adapt.

The only way to stop them is to destroy their ships before they enter the Earth. If they make it here, and they have, there is no stopping them. Hopefully, they will go back where they came from. Infra-Red Technology is the only way to pick up on their presence. Some of them have been hiding among us since the beginning of creation. The majority of their intent is to improve technology! Their are many different species among us, and some would like to en-slave us. They have created a Telepathic Link that they are using as a war tactic, or that may be Government induced to bring about New World Order.

I respect the work of MUFON, SETI and Doctor Steven Greer- The Disclosure Project.

Ships have already arrived, and they have the ability to beam the beings down to Earth and may appear as a Grey Mist that lands on the Ground and then disappears. I do not know if they plan to attack. There are 25 percent that are willing to help humans survive whatever is coming our way. There is 75% that want to en-slave us.

I know these beings are taking other humans, some they return and others they do not. A hot area of this issue is in Nome, Alaska. These beings like remote areas!

My best advise is keep watch over the sky!! Use common sense and never panic! Stock up on food and water and keep you're gas tank on full at all times. If they attack- they are going after the Power Grid and Communications. That is only my opinion based on what has happen to me since Sept-2006.

I would keep NORAD on high alert at all times! I would also make sure that Star Wars is working!

These beings know how to hide in the air-space!

I would also suggest working with Russia to solve the issue.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

Will you run for President or do your medical records prevent you from leaving hospital? How on earth do you come up with all that based on no shreds of evidence, You remind me of someone from the show Preppers!

We didnt have the grid when they started coming, we didnt have mass communication devices, nor did we have the craft we have today or the weapons. What are they waiting until its a fairer fight to come here? Until we have star wars and weapons that can not only kill everyone on earth but them too?

Surely they would have invaded when we only had sticks and stones...

The Aliens are not here creating a mess, we are doing that just fine on our own and if some of them have managed to come here and evade the ever expanding technology (radar/cameras/IR) to be hosted only by TPTB and managed to evade the media which is usually on any scene before the police let alone the military which seems unlikely, then I dont see that being released any time soon. If Obama or Cameron or Putin or Cheech Cum Chong frm china produce a UFO and Alien to mass media and invite scientists for a chat, I would accept disclosure.

But I dont think it has happened, I would put my life on their being life on other planets, potentially similar life to us if the same environment exists which much be likely with all those planets out there. But I would also imagine that there are planets with dinosaur like creatures, low gravity planets with hovering creatures and who is to say that in all those billions of planets, they would be able to spot earth and see what we are doing?

Not having it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

"The phenomena reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious... There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as a man-made aircraft... The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically, or remotely"

(Letter to the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces, September 23, 1947.)

The UFO Briefing Document

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic
…that would completely satisfy you on the subject of intelligent extraterrestrials visiting us right now?

whatever — what's the minimum that you personally need to feel completely satisfied that they exist?

[color=cyan]

There exist within the many great books that have guided religions acitivies of EA*RTH that spoke of non humans-Angels-Demons (GOD) - a devil? With so many to of worshipped with the great books from that perspective alone there is proof.

Personally 1 doesn't require flesh proof, for 1 knows it can be hard to obtain such data on EA*RTH and present it @ the current moment w/o breaking many Cosmic and Planetary based what are called Laws or Directives?

1 thinks in some countries it is said to be treason if a commoner encounters ET not of EA*RTH directly, basically giving them who carry out these laws the right to KILL/ (force guide the souls process) of a CREATOR Creation for not following the rules of the Governing Planetary laws of that realm/dimension of interest.

With that if say 1 was introduced secretly to some materials or beings, of course w/o 1 knowing the was being psy ops. And then 1 sensed energies around and these energies basically helped 1 somehow... for the better then I would say then a telepathic link would be sufficient enough for 1. Although I have seen things that I shared in my past threads that were like extra confirmations within the skies that only made my acceptance level stronger of the possibilities.

Interesting question OP Snf

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

edit on 12/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
An actual clear photo showing minute details would be nice that's not been photoshoped or faked

A video of them actually docking with the ISS would be pretty good too, also not faked.

A long radio broadcast would be nice. Not a spike or quick short, not sure what to make of it signal, but say a hour long one would be good.

Maybe landing on the White House lawn and having a beer/photo op with Obama.

Or even carving into the face of the moon that we see something like: "Grog Was Here!"

Any of those would convince me.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I still think even if those happened people would say it was dust on the lens, a hoax, or a prank. Maybe even a big conspiratorial mix of the three?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
quite simply, something which could not possibly be anything else.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Why is it necessary to convince anyone?

Who is going to provide the "proof" or "level of disclosure"?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well, For me I am not so naive to believe humans are the only living intelligence being in the vast space of the Universe/Multi-Verse.

I know there are other life forms in other dimensions because it is evident there is life all around us even in space.

There are too many people who have encountered first hand a "visitation" for me to just blow it off and say they are ALL insane. That would be pretty bold of me to think and or say.

I need proof with my own eyes, an experience first hand if you will, to say 100 percent sure they are visiting Earth. Seems like there should be a law against such, but what do I know?

If the government is hiding anything.. or if they are still in hiding not wanting to be discovered by the masses then I say..... truth always comes out eventually. Patience is a virtue, right?
edit on 27-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Virtually all mainstream scientists already tells us that life most likely exists elsewhere in the universe, so if that's all you require for disclosure, then disclosure has already happened.

My disclosure happened a long time ago. While some of the specifics are hazy there is plenty of archeological and testimonial evidence around for those interested in looking. There are also many similarities and circumstantial evidence when reviewing alien culture around the world.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If I was abducted, which according to many of you, is possible. So I await confirmation..

I do not discount the possibility of a wide array of Alien lifeforms, organic and otherwise..

What I do discount is the supposed occurrences of contact due to distance, which again, many of you insist does not matter at their level of technological achievement. If that was the case, then I retain my mass contact or no contact at all theory.

One of the humans would spread the word as we are by definition social creatures.
Which would only happen as part of their plan.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
If I was abducted, which according to many of you, is possible. So I await confirmation...

I do not discount the possibility of a wide array of Alien lifeforms, organic and otherwise..

What I do discount is the supposed occurrences of contact due to distance, which again, many of you insist does not matter at their level of technological achievement. If that was the case, then I retain my mass contact or no contact at all theory.

One of the humans would spread the word as we are by definition social creatures.
Which would only happen as part of their plan.

I wish I would be abducted, too. I'm game. But hearing the firsthand accounts of credible witnesses, maybe not. I'm just thinking, despite the pain and suffering (which would be incision-free no doubt), that it would be an honor to represent! [only half joking]

As for mass contact, how exactly would that occur? What if your premise is entirely wrong, and that some of them are the progenitors of the human race returning occasionally to check the status quo? While others of them are visiting to both fulfill their own curiosity as well as to monitor the progenitors? What mass contact then?

And one human spreading the word? What if other humans don't believe the accounts of the one human?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I wish I would be abducted?

I second that!

2nd

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Was thinking Global scale but...if that is so, what if I were to see something? I'm sure that I wouldn't think myself to be insane... Hopefully not anyways...seeing is believing. But then again...even a craft over the Empire State building could be a hologram..or a fragment of under-cooked potato.

edit on 28-12-2012 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FastJetPilot

I was attacked en-route to work for Homeland Security! Think as you like! I have nothing to prove to anyone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join