It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of proof or level of disclosure do you require?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
…that would completely satisfy you on the subject of intelligent extraterrestrials visiting us right now?

So regardless of what it's called, or what label to use, or how imprecise the words become — proof, evidence, testimonials, certified reports, artifacts, authentications, independent substantiations, actual fossils, photos of dead bodies, whatever — what's the minimum that you personally need to feel completely satisfied that they exist?

This is an open, non-accusatory, simple inquiry. It would be interesting to hear from all the same respondents in the "What's your general theory?" discussion.
edit on 26-12-2012 by FormerSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well, you already know about my two-camera ambush project. It's not quite like getting abducted and stealing an ashtray, but with two sources of radar confirmation to back up zoomed 3D video, that should count for something if something gets caught in my trap. Even then it won't tell us where the thing is from or if it's operated by androids, just give us a good look at the craft, if it is a craft and not some natural phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When ever a COVER-UP is involved, there will be no "proof".

There IS a huge cover-up involved here.

To require proof, would be similar to requiring proof of any other conspiracy.

It's never gonna happen...

I agree with "the GUT":

Originally posted by The GUT
I didn't wanna believe it either but after more than 30 years of my own research, a very up-close and personal sighting, a stint in the New Age community, and much thought, the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a MASSIVE amount of evidence that supports this:

“The final scare, Rosin said, will be a threat of an alien invasion. "Over and over and over during the four years that I know (Von Braun) he would bring up that last card:

’ And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.’ - Dr. Wernher von Braun Source

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy... the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie. Source

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Viewing the night sky from a location untouched by light pollution is enough for me, looking into clouds of starts and a sea of life.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Oh man, this again..
It wont come..

For me when i read "DISCLOSURE" i think
GOVERNMENT. That they somehow tell
the world what they KNOW about it.

And that ISNT gonna happen..
Even if the grey landed on every
scuare in the world, they would
NEVER ADMIT that they knew
about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Didn't Reagan say the same thing as Von Braun, About humanity coming together to fight off aliens and wasn't he a big proponent of the "star wars", of all things, orbital defense system.

Did he just rip off Von brauns idea to fuel the defense industry. Did Von Braun plant the idea to get more funding or is it actually true.

I think ordering a big mac from a grey would end all discussions.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

What types of proof or level of disclosure do I require?

zero word of mouth.
zero he said, she said.
zero blurry pictures.
zero neo-new age transgender-dental-ism.

zero pineal glands.
zero channelings.

zero everything we've come to know and associate with the topic of UFOs and Aliens on the 'serious' believer end of the spectrum.

What we need is something like V, District 9, Earth Final Conflict, and/or Alien Nation with Aliens arriving VERY conspicuously, out in the open, with zero chance for denial.

For confirmation, I'd welcome War of The Worlds, or something like the series Falling Skies.

We need a seriously hard kick in the pants.

Whatever the case, it'd need to be big.

edit on 26-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I want a hand (tentacle) shake where I can pull them in close and look deep into their eyes (eye).

Anything else is debatable evidence and wouldn't convince the skeptic in me.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I don't need any proof. I've already seen them with my own two eyes.
That's good enough for me.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
My friends,

Disclosure on a mass scale wont be disclosed because it is being restricted from us knowing, by the people who know.... for whatever reasons.

I believe disclosure will and IS being disclosed to those that are being contacted by " them " already.

I have my own " personal " proof, I don't need it to come from anyone else

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

For me disclosure is about releasing all archaeological records that point to an advanced HUMAN or like wise populated civilization. IMO there is little doubt that an advanced civilization predates ours by as much as many hundreds of thousands of years or more.

I would like to know their role in our origin and their relationship to us genetically.
How many branches of the human race are there and what is our place in that scheme.

Are we the offshoots of one or several, and are any of these other races of man still around somewhere.

If they did come from space or ventured out into it are we welcome to join them?

Did they believe in gods or God and if so why did they assume the role of gods to primitive humans?

Did they see themselves as gods or were these deceptions necessary for their survival or our guided development.?

Lastly did they leave and if so is it that we became worthy in their eyes to guide ourselves or did they leave for other reasons?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Here is a website that may be of interest to some of you:

www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

Click the U.S. flag in the top right corner to read it in English.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think most people already believe in aliens and have for a very long time. The fact that 5 billion people believe in God in one form or another delegates it to fiction because concrete proof could result in chaos around the world. Before such a disclosure/proof would be allowed to see the light of day the religions would have to be tweaked to allow for it.

Such disclosure would likely begin with a statement from the Pope who would have to tie it into current religous beliefs. It would no doubt have to begin with enlightening the religous leaders in any event.
edit on 26-12-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have often wondered about my theory of ancient advanced people. Did they destroy themselves like the evidence implies and so is it inevitable for an advanced civilization to do do every so often. Are we on a road of of resetting our civilization once again? Is that a reason for the secrecy?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Meeting an alien would seal the deal for me

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is shouldnt be taken lightly as the impact can ruin your life but if you are borderline psychic or sensitive , you can get UFO disclosure by standing alone at midnight to morning on a known UFO phenomena flap area (usually a desolate place) and you will get some kind of 'disclosure'. This is personal encounter and dangerous , based on the patterns on the UFO phenomena cases documented since the 50s.

other than psychical 'disclosure' , there will be 'Alien' disclosure just as sure as you will have a 'faerie' or 'ghost' disclosure. in other words there wont be any disclosure at all.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
I think most people already believe in aliens and have for a very long time. The fact that 5 billion people believe in God in one form or another delegates it to fiction because concrete proof could result in chaos around the world. Before such a disclosure/proof would be allowed to see the light of day the religions would have to be tweaked to allow for it.

actually it is because human abandon God that now we get to hear about UFO claiming to be benevolent protector of humanity and earth. Its a delusion that caused by human materialism and godlessness. Its because men reject God that they are now falling into a great deception / delusion by these entities claiming to be some kind of saviour from outer space.

those who didnt believe in God but put their belief in the existence of these entities are replacing their faith in God to faith in Lying Entities. after all, modern men put aside God from all aspect of their lives and with empty space in their heart who is going to replace God ?

take your best guess..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wife and I were talking about this last night, well not disclosure, but what the agenda of the others were and whom they are. From personal experiences on our part we need no disclosure, but clarification would be nice. As my wife puts it, the tall ones are nice, but she did not like some of the little ones whom play at being doctors. But she liked the well sculptured large vessels of the tall ones as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This subject has been on my mind a lot lately. I get kind of angry about it at blind minded people.
How many millions of personal encounters?
How many hundreds of thousands of photos?
How many hundreds of thousands of YouTube type videos?
How many testimonies of abductions and precise laser instruments mutilations on cattle and people?
How many thousands of years of stories whether myth or not?
How many archaeological type carvings?
Humans believe in a god of some sort without any proof at all!

Humans believe in conspiracies
because of a common paranoia

Billions of naysayers and debunkers prove there ain't no such thing without any proof at all

Governments says bog gas did it
demons are involved

Pick a country, any country at all that has NEVER had a UFO report ever

Pick a moment in time where any of these naysayers have ever offered up real proof of their claim that none of these UFO things exist!

How many
scared #less accounts will add up to "I believe you"

Why is belief in fairies, gnomes, elves, vampires, imps, demons, and lord knows what else considered OK
and does not cause a problem with most people

The naysayers and debunkers are calling all of those who believe in UFOs a bunch of idiotic mind blown
cracked pots but you see these guys have no idea
what would make them believe anyone else's account, description, and drawings!
Governmental half assed explanations of what really went on

Why millions of tons of fish just up and died? Why hundreds of thousands of livestock just up and fell over dead? Why birds flew out of the sky and committed suicide on roadways?
The list goes on for a long time of high strangeness happenings with nothing but idiot explanations of why it occurred.
Where naysayers and debunkers ride the tsunami debris raft from Japan all around the world saying "see there ain't no debris, no nuclear waste from Fukashima!"
Where most people wish the naysayers and debunkers will learn how to yodel like cowboys did with a saddle horn where the sun don't shine

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

This answer is silly and judge mental and obviously not coming from any experience. On the contrary, I have not had an experience that would turn me away from the prime creator. All I have experienced is the opposite in fact including being told that my soul is a sacred thing and being shown this, our light body which is a beautiful thing of great humor and love.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join