It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quake Watch 2013

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
M6.0 - 101km W of Craig, Alaska
2013-01-31 09:53:43 UTC

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Lots of biggies last two days...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
6.2 earthquake, 60km SW of Lata, Solomon Islands. Feb 1 16:36 at epicenter (depth 7.1km)

Event Time
2013-02-01 05:36:41 UTC
2013-02-01 16:36:41 UTC+11:00 at epicenter
2013-02-01 00:36:41 UTC-05:00 system time

Nearby Cities
60km (37mi) SW of Lata, Solomon Islands
519km (322mi) NNW of Luganville, Vanuatu
634km (394mi) ESE of Honiara, Solomon Islands
791km (492mi) NNW of Port-Vila, Vanuatu
1099km (683mi) N of We, New Caledonia

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by MariaLida

He has posted some VERY specific predictions

Global Earthquake Prediction for February 2013.

The bottom graph shows the power of those forecast earthquakes. For example, the quake projected for tomorrow will be very strong, between 7.5 and 7.7 magnitude. This quake will occur at 70 South Latitude and 160 East Longitude, which is approximately 460 kilometers (270 miles) southeast of Gizo, Solomon Islands or 2,060 kilometers (1,260 miles) NNE of Brisbane, Australia.

Now that is being pretty specific! Unfortunately those coordinates are nowhere near where he says they are, unless I am much mistaken. HNR, the seismo on the Solomans is about 9.5 South - after all the Santa Cruz quakes are ~11 South. Maybe that should be 10 South.

Anything is possible, but give him a zero for reading a map (which would seem to be pretty important when specifying aspot on the planet), -70, 160 is in Antarctica.

It must be -10 latitude as you say.

I had a look at Solomon Is, on ANSS (my co-ordinates, not the F_E region)
start_time=1900/01/01,00:00:00
end_time=2013/01/31,00:00:00
minimum_magnitude=6.0
maximum_magnitude=10
event_type=E
polygon=-6.2,156.24,-6.2,163.25,-12.68,163.25,-12.68,156.24,-6.2,156.24

[color=lime](click image for interactive map, opens in new tab/window)
list back from 2013 on left column of map

seems this area can "do" a Mag 8, but its only 5 years since that happened, so I think the chances are pretty slim so soon after.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by happykat39

Well I wasn't aware we were competing but OK let's call it a draw.

Not by way of retort, I would jus add that back just a few days under two years ago in Feb 2011 I posted Do earthquake numbers matter?

That is still my view on numbers and energy.

There are so many people and organizations out there citing "statistics" that it is hard to keep track of all of them. And most of them massage their data differently to make them say what they want them to say.

After reading much of what you have posted in finer detail I must bow to your superior grasp of detail and accuracy. I have been following earthquakes for several years but I have just been looking at the raw data from the USGS for the most part. And, I must confess, I have been more interested in eschatology so most of the statistics I have seen come from that perspective. To say that they have an agenda of their own is putting it mildly.

However, I do believe in the bible and the end times prophecies; so I fully expect to eventually see a major increase in earthquake activity. But a lot of the prophecies are based on perception as well as actual data. The bible says that the end times will bring on tribulations that will wax and wane much like birth pains during the final stages of pregnancy. When you look at everything going on in the world like the mass bird die offs, volcanic activity, disease outbreaks and so much more, the "birth pains" thing starts to make more sense.

Peace to you brother...
HappyKat

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
I have a funny feeling that subduction area that is the Santa Cruz islands is going to unleash a monster.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

This is not an official prophecy, so you can't throw stones if I am totally off my rocker.

By the way....I flew off my rocker many moons ago

You may not be wrong however, and that is the area that I believe my blogging friend was trying to highlight.

At present the Santa Cruz activity is running across the 'bend' in the zone. Thinking on the larger scale it could be that as the whole of the Pacific plate rotates as a result of the stress changes after Japan it is cracking open the angle. But I am just guessing.

What intrigues me is the way the quakes are bracketing the main island. It is a fairly steep rise from the ocean floor to the island above land - about 1 in 15 both sides in the SW / NE line and the deepest part of the trough is ~5600 metres or about 3.5 miles.

Time as they say will tell.

edit on 1/2/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Lo0ol when I come to see today your replay and is there any new prediction on your buddy website I see my prediction, now he post danger for Santiago area after I post prediction for very specific area

We had a one more north side Cascadia area, possibility that one more strong or stronger EQ come to Chile southern from last one also around Santiago - offshore Santiago Valparaiso ..

That's really funny man ..

wfoster2011.wordpress.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... ; www.abovetopsecret.com...;11/19/2012 ;12/14/2012

And I will ask you one more time can you please give me link where is he predict any EQ accurate ..

Also one more thing about first prediction if anyone who know anything about EQ's see this EQ's swarm sequence knows this EQ's are probably foreshocks and have very big possibility that stronger EQ will come in this area

MAP 6.0 2013/02/01 05:36:41 -11.090 165.538 9.4 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 4.9 2013/02/01 01:49:13 -10.985 165.476 29.8 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 4.8 2013/02/01 00:43:00 -11.056 165.481 9.9 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.1 2013/02/01 00:18:08 -11.034 165.334 10.7 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 4.9 2013/01/31 06:50:17 -10.418 166.251 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.1 2013/01/31 06:42:11 -10.713 166.386 35.2 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.4 2013/01/31 05:18:15 -10.567 166.446 45.7 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.0 2013/01/31 05:16:58 -10.502 166.201 25.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.6 2013/01/31 04:31:33 -10.934 165.418 32.9 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.6 2013/01/31 03:58:00 -10.680 166.391 35.1 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

MAP 6.2 2013/01/31 03:33:44 -10.628 166.382 9.2 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 4.6 2013/01/30 23:53:54 -10.565 166.438 15.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 6.0 2013/01/30 23:03:45 -10.518 166.486 10.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I really try hard to understand what you find interesting in two prediction from that person also without any accurate EQ prediction in history of that person ..

One more thing also I can't find donation money button or I should expect soon when he have more subscribes, lo0l ..

edit on 1-2-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I read your post earlier, and as I was going about my business my first reaction to it sunk in, and I had to respond.

After reading much of what you have posted in finer detail I must bow to your superior grasp of detail and accuracy.

To acknowledge that I may have a reasonable grasp of earthquake stats is sufficient. I am not superior, and you should not bow to my presumed superiority. As far as I am concerned, as I have said before, I report what I find and have no agenda, no axe to grind. MariaLida pointed out that there are many people out there with a far greater technical knowledge, and we each have our own abilities.

No person is superior to another in any way shape or form. Just because for example a Professor is speaking on a subject does not mean that one should accept everything he/she is saying without question. Professors can be wrong, are known to be wrong and are just as human as anyone else. The same applies to any other profession, or organisation. Question everything and bow to no one.

I have been following earthquakes for several years but I have just been looking at the raw data from the USGS for the most part. And, I must confess, I have been more interested in eschatology....

You got me there!
I had to go and look that up.

However, I do believe in the bible and the end times prophecies; so I fully expect to eventually see a major increase in earthquake activity. But a lot of the prophecies are based on perception as well as actual data.

I had a 'religious-bone ectomy' many years ago so I do not have a religious bone in my body and thus I do not subscribe to the bible or the end times prophesies in Revelations, but I have no disrespect for those that do.

I am wondering if you are talking about modern prophesies here as you talk about data, and I don't think in biblical times they had much earthquake data, even though the Chinese were exploring it.

It is my feeling, and you are at liberty to correct me, that most of the modern day 'prophesies' are little more than scaremongering, often with a financial aim in mind and I do note that you say the purveyors of eschatology often have an agenda.

I am not actual sure that one can put a religious twist on the incidence of earthquakes. Let's be honest our recorded history of earthquakes with accuracy goes back about 50 years, with moderate accuracy goes back around 100 to 150 years and beyond that it is mainly guess work going back at most a couple of thousand years. Whether you believe the planet has been here for 6000 years or 4.5 billion years there is still a massive gap in our knowledge.

If it was possible to know the exact dynamics of every fault, to be able to calculate the stress, to know of all external influences and to have a super-computer to calculate those for every area of the world then there is a small possibility that we may be able to predict earthquakes accurately for both time and place. But at present we cannot even get the experts to agree about the precise details of a single earthquake and we are finding new 'unknown' faults all the time so what chance do we have? We can make guestimates of the possibilities and that is about it.

Without a belief in the ethereal I cannot relate to being able to prophesy the time and date and place of a forth-coming earthquake. So many 'predictions' are only right or nearly right by happenstance and no account of the intervening periods is taken.

The bible says that the end times will bring on tribulations that will wax and wane much like birth pains during the final stages of pregnancy. When you look at everything going on in the world like the mass bird die offs, volcanic activity, disease outbreaks and so much more, the "birth pains" thing starts to make more sense.

Pedantic ignorant old atheist that I am, I believe there are explanations for all of these events and of course I have to say there is no particular increase in volcanic activity..................

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I really try hard to understand what you find interesting in two prediction from that person also without any accurate EQ prediction in history of that person ..

I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt until they have proven themselves incapable of making sustained provable predictions.

To say you can predict earthquakes requires one to be able to do so consistently.

Many have tried and failed. Ease up and give people a chance to fail. It does one no harm to look and listen. I follow another site - an Indian gentleman - who makes predictions. They are often wrong but sometimes right. Happenstance again. Just because I follow these sites does not mean I believe them unquestioningly. All sides of an argument need to be explored.

And by the way, at some point in time all people who predict earthquakes have to make their first prediction. How would you feel if you were belittled on your first prediction which you believed was correct?

ETA:

One more thing also I can't find donation money button or I should expect soon when he have more subscribes, lo0l ..

Actually I believe that statement to be insulting. He has done a personal horoscope for me completely free of charge and I do NOT believe he is that sort of person. I would be obliged if you would stop belittling and insulting another blogger you do not know until such time, if it happens, that it is shown that he has a monetary angle.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

You are funny man again I post only facts ..

Also you did not give me again link to any accurate prediction from him ..

Have some people online with accurate prediction, so why you post that blog ??

Ok now I will change my last prediction ..

Strong EQ probably will not come to area where your buddy predict "Valparaiso", but don't tell "him"

EQ will probably come to area of my original prediction at area southern offshore of Santiago - Bio-Bio offshore area ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What "he" predict in that blog for today is also funny in 10-16 min time-line ohh my, let see in 3 hrs will second deadline will be successful ..

Way he did not post only 1 day prediction I would not say a word but 10 min deadline oh my oh my, it's so obvious he want only attention, on one from good EQ predictors doing that ..

A 6.2 magnitude earthquake struck the Santa Cruz Islands on Feb-01 at 5:36AM – This quake was 60 kilometers (37 miles) from Lata, Solomon Islands at 11 south latitude and 165 east longitude. FORECAST additional stronger earthquakes (7.5 to 7.7 magnitude) for Feb-01 at 9:57AM (+/- 8 min.) and/or 3:32PM (+/- 5 min.) – both GMT (UTC).

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
When I see the activity at the solomon islands, I really wonder how the people are feeling there at the moment. Must be really shaky all day.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I am wondering if you are talking about modern prophesies here as you talk about data, and I don't think in biblical times they had much earthquake data, even though the Chinese were exploring it.

In biblical times they didn't have much of anything on earthquakes outside of their own lands. But as far as biblical prophecy goes, it doesn't matter. Even without worldwide data they still knew what an earthquake was. And the bible prophecy predicts an earthquake in the end times that will remove every mountain from it's place and cause every island to disappear into the sea.

Revelation ch 16 vs 17/20 - King James Version
17 - And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, it is done.

18 - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings: and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 - And the great city (Note: The great city is Jerusalem] was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 - And every island fled away and the mountains were not found.

There have been many throughout history who have claimed that they were in the end times and would soon see the second coming. But they were all missing one critical piece of the puzzle, until now that is. Keep in mind that no nation has ever been broken up and spread to the four corners of the earth, and then reunited, until Israel was made whole again with the single stroke of a pen in 1948. That was predicted by Jesus and in the Olivet Discourse he said that the generation that sees that happen would not pass until all was fulfilled. Some claim that the "generation" referred to was an actual number of years based on the biblical generation of 70 years. But if you read exactly what it says, it means that of those that were alive to see the rebirth of Israel there would be at least one still living when all the end times prophecies and tribulations were fulfilled.

Let's be generous and say, based on modern geriatric medicine, that at least a few of those born at the time of the rebirth of Israel could live to 120 years of age. That gives us a time frame from 1948 to 2068 for all of biblical prophecy to come to pass; including that huge earthquake. That doesn't mean it will take that long, just that it will happen within that time frame. So we can relax and not worry about the earthquake for a bit yet anyway.

There is still one key element missing, and that is the rebuilding of the temple. Since the "Dome of the Rock" sits on the temple mount that is not going to happen any time soon. But it can happen without tearing down the Dome of the Rock.

The bible says that when the temple is rebuilt a portion of the outer courtyard will be left to the gentiles. Gentiles includes Muslims along with all other non Jews. About five years ago an article appeared in the peer reviewed journal "Biblical Archeology Review" claiming that the outline of the original temple had been found and that only a small part of the outer courtyard was infringed on by the Dome of the Rock.

So, it is possible that the temple could be rebuilt, as prophesied in the bible, on the original site. There are several Jewish organizations that are preparing all the holy items needed to sanctify the new temple once it is built. They have even bred the line of red calves without a single white hair necessary for the sacrifice to consecrate the new temple.

So we have a little time before, assuming the biblical prophecies are accurate, we have to gird ourselves for that monster earthquake.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
When I see the activity at the solomon islands, I really wonder how the people are feeling there at the moment. Must be really shaky all day.

It's really dangerous area-time there also EQ's are shallow ..

520 km NW Luganville (pop 13,397 ; local time 16:36:41.2 2013-02-01)
50 km Lata (pop 538 ; local time 16:36:41.2 2013-02-01)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Also you did not give me again link to any accurate prediction from him ..

Have some people online with accurate prediction, so why you post that blog ??

As I have said already I am not aware of him making previous forecasts so I can't point you at any. Why post that? Again as I said everyone deserves a chance BEFORE one starts ridiculing them.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

O man even kids today make forecasting EQ's, you are much time online so you should know that ..
Everyone start to making EQ prediction today especially after tragic EQ in Japan, they making good EQ predictors also EQ prediction looks like a joke ..
So many people starting EQ prediction with only one road to make money and I feel very bad also I'm mad about that ..

That's way I post that, I was so0 surprise to see you forcing that blog without any accurate prediction ..
We need something to learn more to go further from people what already have succeed prediction, not from persons what just start that ..
Way ? Because it's very complicated and hard to be accurate, one of hardest challenge in human history so no one can come just like that and say I find a way to be accurate in 10 min or similar ..

Also we are positive that way is only attracting attention, if we make one day forecast it's perfection in EQ forecast ..
Here have too many people reading every day, ATS is very popular site you also so members need proven predictors ..

Many scientific reports coming in last months that "West Coast" will have stronger EQ, kids and many people see that and want just to make money from that from people fear ..
People need help not some new scouts, especially for clowns they want only money from people which live in dangerous area's etc ..

I always say make results learn to be accurate and come post in public, oh man I will be very happy to see that from much more people then we have something and after we can do something ..

I know some 2-3 mostly accurate persons online only and I'm in this many many years I learning from them and they learning from me with every new post and FIRST original prediction not some copy BS what is mode last months online ..

So nothing bad I have to that person he trying to make good things, only for you because you post that on one of biggest forum online people already have much fear so if someone come to post EQ prediction on forum like ATS must be valid in much % what is possible, especially not some beginners without any accurate EQ prediction ..

One thing is learning about earthquakes very different is EQ forecasting or prediction, also is ok to post prediction from people especially original prediction very different is forcing some prediction on two page without any fact about accuracy of that person ..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
M4.8 - 11km WNW of Ichihara, Japan
earthquake.usgs.gov...

I was watching the NIED Ustream when the above mentioned 4.8 happened, rather suddenly:

I admit to being so startled that I came close to falling out of my chair. Serves me right for having the volume set for 100%

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So nothing bad I have to that person he trying to make good things, only for you because you post that on one of biggest forum online people already have much fear so if someone come to post EQ prediction on forum like ATS must be valid in much % what is possible, especially not some beginners without any accurate EQ prediction ..

I am not forcing 'that blog' on anyone. Bill has been dealing with earthquakes for many years and has as much experience as I do in quake statistics but from a different perspective. Beginner he is NOT.

One thing is learning about earthquakes very different is EQ forecasting or prediction, also is ok to post prediction from people especially original prediction very different is forcing some prediction on two page without any fact about accuracy of that person ..

Perhaps you can explain to me how anyone can become accurate without making a prediction?

I happen to respect Bill and am prepared to listen to his predictions. I believe they will fail, just as I believe that yours will, but I will give him a chance just as much as I will give you a chance.

NO ONE yet comes up to the standard that I would consider reasonable in earthquake prediction and that includes scientists and organisations such as the International Earthquake and Volcano Prediction Center.

I have seen many claims but I have never been able to validate any of then consistently BUT, and this is my final comment on this matter, I am prepared to give anyone a chance to prove that they can do it whatever the basis. Perhaps if you could do likewise instead of ridiculing you may one day be surprised.

To demand that only proven data is posted would be to deny virtually all of the ATS threads including UFOs.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MariaLida

O man even kids today make forecasting EQ's, you are much time online so you should know that ..
Everyone start to making EQ prediction today especially after tragic EQ in Japan, they making good EQ predictors also EQ prediction looks like a joke ..
So many people starting EQ prediction with only one road to make money and I feel very bad also I'm mad about that ..

That's way I post that, I was so0 surprise to see you post that blog ..
We need something to learn more to go further from people what already have succeed prediction, not from persons what just start that ..
Way ? Because it's very complicated and hard to be accurate, one of hardest challenge in human history so no one can come just like that and say I find a way to be accurate in 10 min or similar ..

Also we are positive that way is only attracting attention, if we make one day forecast it's perfection in EQ forecast ..
Here have too many people reading every day, ATS is very popular site you also so members need proven predictors ..

Many scientific reports coming in last months that "West Coast" will have stronger EQ, kids and many people see that and want just to make money from that from people fear ..
People need help not some new scouts, especially for clowns they want only money from people which live in dangerous area's etc ..

I always say make results learn to be accurate and come post in public, oh man I will be very happy to see that from much more people then we have something and after we can do something ..

I know some 2-3 mostly accurate persons online only and I'm in this many many years I learning from them and they learning from me with every new post and FIRST original prediction not some copy BS what is mode last months online ..

One thing is learning about earthquakes very different is EQ forecasting or prediction ..

What is the biggest key to Science? Good observation.

Earthquake science means listening to the data, animals, stars, fracking, emotions, trends, historical stastics, religions and prophetic interprations, and even Uranus if it helps to come up with a 100% way of tracking these things.

The bottom line is that we are learning about new faults quite often. How can any one method, yours included, be so much better than anyone elses, especially if the Science is changing almost daily?

Your years of studying these methods is awesome. Just don't get narrow vision, when the field is soo wide open.

And I don't get at all why you are attacking Puterman for posting that FREE prediction site. The guy is not asking for money, and ATS has always been a place where that stuff is posted. You are pretty new to ATS, so maybe you haven't had a chance to read the past several years quake watch threads, but a lot of people have posted stuff like that before, so you shouldn't get all get huffy and puffy about it.

A lot of us in the Experminetal Eq thread are wrong all of the time about our feelings and predictions, but a bunch of us did get the big one in Japan accurately within four days.

Doesn't make any of us more wrong, or right about anything.

Anyway, thanks Puterman for posting that link. Star to you Professor Bunker.

Peace

edit on 1-2-2013 by lasertaglover because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

A 6.2 magnitude earthquake struck the Santa Cruz Islands on Feb-01 at 5:36AM – This quake was 60 kilometers (37 miles) from Lata, Solomon Islands at 11 south latitude and 165 east longitude. FORECAST additional stronger earthquakes (7.5 to 7.7 magnitude) for Feb-01 at 9:57AM (+/- 8 min.) and/or 3:32PM (+/- 5 min.) – both GMT (UTC).

Now is 15:53; 03:53 PM UTC

Both deadline was passed and there was no any-kind of EQ ..

My writing is bad but I try to explain in this way ..

Imagine this situation so what now PM, can people now come back to home or back to dangerous location houses buildings etc?

What if EQ come in one hour or later from now and be very catastrophic EQ and people say ok dangerous time is passed now we can leave safe place or similar ..

So believe me EQ prediction is good also perfection if you hit one day with original post of prediction, not if someone already post that this information also this info is easy to find on internet ..

Like i say in post above this way is so obviously only attracting attention, I monitoring astrology also and similar to that and did not see anything specially for that necessary posted deadline .

If someone post one day and be accurate, that's information is enough so people can make there own decisions ..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hey gang, I just wanted to share some info about an interesting series of quakes from central California yesterday.

Source USGS recent eq map

Only 12, very small, very shallow earthquakes. I couldn't remember ever seeing a quake near this location, so I checked.
This map was generated using the IRIS earthquake browser.

Associa ted table of eq's
Yesterday's activity doesn't match historical epicenters in the vicinity. Hmmm...

You may have noticed that the feature in the middle of this map looks like a volcano...well it is. Welcome to Sutter Buttes, the eroded remnants of a 1.4 million year dormant volcano and possibly the world's smallest mountain range.

(source is PDF linked below)

What I learned, reading this 2011 USGS report (5.57 mb .pdf), is that the Sutter Buttes are oozing methane.

For thousands of years, natural gas (largely methane) has leaked to the surface within and around the Sutter Buttes. Sometimes wildfires ignited these gas seeps, causing them to produce eerie blue flames that
emerged from cracks in the ground and continued to burn long after the wildfires were quenched by rain. This
phenomenon undoubtedly provoked a sense of awe and reverence for these dramatic crags located in the
middle of a broad, flat valley. The native Maidu people named the Buttes “Histum Yani” or Middle Mountain.

There is still much unknown about the local geology and associated faults, so I wonder, was this line of quakes spawned by a shallow surface fault? Gas movement? Hydraulic fracturing? Or something else?
edit on 2/1/2013 by Olivine because: rewording

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Whew! For a moment there I felt like I was back in Bible class.

Thank God that was just memory recall.

I awoke this morning to a dream Costa Rica had a Mag 9. So.... if Im right I will have made my first prediction and it came true.

No science to it... just a dream. lol

So is it just me or is everyone also waiting for something BIG? Im sure its just me.... carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join