It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Blind accusations? Exactly what SO is talking about. Yes, calling H.A or myself, a paid government shill is a blind accusation. Because you simply haven't been here long enough to think that. Have you been here for our thousands of other posts on hundreds of other topics? We were here long before SH, and you. And we will be here after SH and long after you.

I'm using my powers of observation, so no, it isn't blind. How long I've been registered here is irrelevant. My last account was banned for speaking too much truth on here. The secret tagline to this site is "Deny Intelligence and Promote The Official Line".

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No one is stifling discussion. Re read my post on that. SO gave people the opportunity to discuss it in ATS high standard fashion. Members proved they couldnt. So they lost that right. This is a private website. They have rules and standards to follow.

Those involved in perpetuating the SH threads couldnt handle that. And SO's/Springer's response was inevitable to anyone who understands even 20% of what the CEO's are trying to do.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
People seem more concerned about their gun Rights right now..... than the lost of 27 lives last week. It's just unconscionable to me and many others.

Again, more propaganda! How many kids die every day from starvation and malaria? How much do you care about them? I'm sorry if you view it as insensitive, but I value my rights very highly. And the government is quite poised to take them away. And they're quite motivated to do so as well.

link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA

Blind accusations? Exactly what SO is talking about. Yes, calling H.A or myself, a paid government shill is a blind accusation. Because you simply haven't been here long enough to think that. Have you been here for our thousands of other posts on hundreds of other topics? We were here long before SH, and you. And we will be here after SH and long after you.

I'm using my powers of observation, so no, it isn't blind. How long I've been registered here is irrelevant. My last account was banned for speaking too much truth on here. The secret tagline to this site is "Deny Intelligence and Promote The Official Line".

Well Im pretty sure youll end up being banned again. And as was true then, is now, it wont be for speaking too much truth.. But spreading lies.

link   
Although SO has executive privilege here, I fail to see the difference between SH and say...9/11.

If conjecture about 28 deaths (horrible), and examining the persons involved is unforgivable and cause for censorship...one would wonder why it is seemingly acceptable to suggest that certain people were directly responsible for the deaths of 3000...

I don't ascribe to the theories surrounding SH, but upon examination, there are inconsistencies there that should be open for discussion-no different to 9/11, IMHO...and they should be open for examination and debunking all the same, especially with the HUGE 2nd Amendment implications for Americans.

I'm new as far as posting here, but have been lurking for years...the reason for which is that topics within T&C are fully open for discussion-nutjob or mainstream. I am horrified by SH, but am similarly shocked that the topic is verboten here.

Respectfully :/

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robonakka
I ain't posted on any SH threads because I have nothing to add to the topic. It is a tragedy. Tragedies happen from time to time. Doesn't mean we stop being who we are.

But what if you're heartless? Apathetic? Using your energy in a negative, erroneous and counter-productive way?

Sometimes people DO need to check themselves and straighten out.

I too haven't been that active on these threads (until I received SO message earlier) because in my heart and my logic....I just don't see a conspiracy. Not even remotely.

But the Alex Jones fan club sure do. They see this as a pre-staged event (with ACTORS too) to eradicate the 2nd amendment while the media mislead them on purpose due to the real agenda.
When does this stop?

People seem more concerned about their gun Rights right now..... than the lost of 27 lives last week. It's just unconscionable to me and many others.

So do some people need to change? You're damn right they do.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Please dont tar us with a broad brush...

Jones is an idiot fear monger IMHO... There were no "actors" IMHO... I am not concerned about my gun rights as I am certain this is a wedge issue which has become more important to most than answers ("they wanna take my guns" vs. "Lets get guns off the street")

But I still see a plethora of problems here- And yes, I think there is something nefarious going on be it a conspiracy OR a cover up.

I also know that even if it is there will never be a "smoking gun" (same with every 'conspiracy')

People also seem more concerned with other peoples opinions on this matter than those 27 lives.

link   

link   

Again, more propaganda! How many kids die every day from starvation and malaria? How much do you care about them? I'm sorry if you view it as insensitive, but I value my rights very highly. And the government is quite poised to take them away. And they're quite motivated to do so as well.

OH please. "Theyre coming after out guns" Has been around since the 70's. And here in 2012, no one has taken them

But thats not even what this is about. You can try to make it about that. But again, spreading more lies.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

That was uncalled for, I think.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks for your remarks, although perhaps the tone suggests we take on a certain theme when discussing this. Fortunately, I don't see too many members 'going after' people involved (or not) in this event.

A Father smiled on TV the day his daughter died.
People will talk about stuff like that.

Also, the misunderstood evidence part, you're giving them too much credit there.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The way some ATSers are ripping apart this incredible nightmare to a subatomic level ....is truly disheartening. I thought the members here were a little more sophisticated than what I've witnessed the past several weeks.

I think some people simply can't cope and wrap their heads around such bone chilling events like this (and Aurora) so they start reinventing scenarios (i.e., NWO agenda to disarm Americans)!

We're all a little more cynical after 9-11. Grant it--- however, that doesn't give us license to tear apart every single unfathomable event (hurricanes included) the way you are. It's not only disrespectful, it's insane.

Frankly?.....I am more disturbed by the ATSers who are drawing these twisted lines, connecting invisible dots and injecting bedazzling bull**it than I am of the killers themselves. For these disturbed people are the very ones who want to hoard the guns and ammo and live next door to me. You are all crazy!!!

I would love to see all these SandyHook threads tossed in the abyss somewhere. Thank you Springer for bringing logic and lecture back to this out-of-control topic.

Wow, pure propaganda post! Why don't you tell us that little kids died, so it's insensitive/disrespectful to question the government and media's account of the event? Even though the motive trail leads right to Obama's doorstep? Can't you try and hide whose payroll you're on?

You obviously don't know me and I wouldn't want it any other way. But just to brief you quickly:
I am one of the BIGGEST conspirators on here. But I am just not that desperate to spin a TRAGIC event and make it into one.

Your paranoia speaks volumes.
Be glad I'm not a Mod on here.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by xquietonex
Although SO has executive privilege here, I fail to see the difference between SH and say...9/11.

If conjecture about 28 deaths (horrible), and examining the persons involved is unforgivable and cause for censorship...one would wonder why it is seemingly acceptable to suggest that certain people were directly responsible for the deaths of 3000...

I don't ascribe to the theories surrounding SH, but upon examination, there are inconsistencies there that should be open for discussion-no different to 9/11, IMHO...and they should be open for examination and debunking all the same, especially with the HUGE 2nd Amendment implications for Americans.

I'm new as far as posting here, but have been lurking for years...the reason for which is that topics within T&C are fully open for discussion-nutjob or mainstream. I am horrified by SH, but am similarly shocked that the topic is verboten here.

Respectfully :/

You need to do some more searching, because the differences between this and 9/11 have been discussed by myself, others, and SO himself. Even in this thread itself.

link   

Well Im pretty sure youll end up being banned again. And as was true then, is now, it wont be for speaking too much truth.. But spreading lies.

What lies have I told exactly? I've made observations based on what I see as clear disinfo agents on this site. Those aren't lies, those are theories. And I thought that was what this site was all about.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

OH please. "Theyre coming after out guns" Has been around since the 70's. And here in 2012, no one has taken them

But thats not even what this is about. You can try to make it about that. But again, spreading more lies.

Oh really? So this is lies?

Biden promises quick action to reduce U.S. gun violence
www.detroitnews.com...|newswell|text|FRONTPA GE|s

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by Springer

Thanks for your remarks, although perhaps the tone suggests we take on a certain theme when discussing this. Fortunately, I don't see too many members 'going after' people involved (or not) in this event.

A Father smiled on TV the day his daughter died.
People will talk about stuff like that.

Also, the misunderstood evidence part, you're giving them too much credit there.

And as they said. It is no one's right to tell that father how to grieve. BECAUSE NO ONE IN HERE has had their daughter slain by a gunman during her first-grade class.

I repeat. NO ONE.

The irony is, none of you, telling that father how to grieve would EVER tell him to his face the things you are all saying here.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

What lies have I told exactly? I've made observations based on what I see as clear disinfo agents on this site. Those aren't lies, those are theories. And I thought that was what this site was all about.

So weve been here for years, posting on subjects like 9/11, aliens, area 51, and go knows how many other threads... So we could spread dis info in Dec 2012 about sandy hook?

You give the govt too much credit.

Where's my super secret govt disinfo pay check? I wanna go to Hawaii!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

OMG- look download some onld mae Brussels from the 1960s and 1970s and they were coming for opur guns then- Jones has been screaming that nonsense since forever-

NOBODY IS COMING FOR YOU GUNS. The never would have let the assault weapons ban expire had there been an agenda to take guns...I mean,..Really...

But what is happening (for those who see) is that the discussion of the Tragedy and the lack of information has been lost in a gun debate that most citizens are now becoming involved in on one sde or the other.

Lets not try to pin an "agenda" of gun control as its far too easy...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Oh really? So this is lies?

Biden promises quick action to reduce U.S. gun violence
www.detroitnews.com...|newswell|text|FRONTPA GE|s

Good!!! I just wish they can ban certain people next.

People seem to expect the government to now hand out guns (in light of this event) instead of controlling them?

Some people can't even behave on a forum let alone in public so obviously there's a need for the government to babysit us.
And if the words fit.....eat them!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Claim 4) Emilie Parker appears in a picture with obama after her death.
Answer) No, she doesnt. There is NOTHING about that picture that proves that Emilie Parker is still alive. What is proven, is that her siblings look a lot like her, and we KNOW they have matching dresses. There is not one single bit of evidence to prove that that picture is Emilie Parker.

Same child. Same dress. No article mentions identical twin and no parent would dress an identical twin in the deceased child's outfit for the memorial.

You don't know mothers and parents then.

And you say no evidence.

I say, there is indeed a lot to question. And actors obviously were employed. I don't know who died and who was taken underground, but I believe that the so called young killer was Murdered By Black Ops as his mother, and who knows how many others died.

And yeah, the Batman movie, its for real.

You're dealing with Murder Incorporated AKA TPTB.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join