It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 17
54
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
NOBODY IS COMING FOR YOU GUNS. The never would have let the assault weapons ban expire had there been an agenda to take guns...I mean,..Really...


This came 10 days after the Aurora shooting.

Obama will 'evaluate' bill to ban online munition sales
www.washingtontimes.com...




posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Good!!! I just wish they can ban certain people next.

People seem to expect the government to now hand out guns (in light of this event) instead of controlling them?


Well that's some mighty fine spin, sir! I don't recall anybody saying that! But murder rates (and crime rates in general) are down since the 80's. Yet we're supposed to believe that "society is out of control" and that we need the government to "save us from ourselves". Give me a break.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 
All I said was people will talk about stuff like that and they have. Did I ever describe how someone should grieve, or accuse someone of acting? No sir.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ATS on a good day. "they took our guuuns"




posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


It's exactly this type of emotional argument that I find disturbing.

Simply because someone is grieving does not make it wrong for people to speculate. As long as they are not making libelous accusations, there is no legal risk.

This is about the LAW, not "Ethics". I've repeated this point so many times... and as much as I respect S.O. and Springer -- they've fallen into the same bloody trap: Of advocating prior restraint on the basis of emotional sensitivity. That argument, once extended to its natural limit, brings this entire community and its purpose into question.

The purpose of conspiracy theory is, in part, to offend -- to shock, to provoke thought, and anger, and outrage, and all the rest!

If Springer and S.O. were to shut down all Sandy Hook discussions RIGHT NOW -- delete all the threads, and ban anyone who so much had the words 'Sandy Hook' in their post -- on the basis that there was a real danger that the site might get sued or shut down; I would respect their decision.

BUT, they are making this an issue of ETHICS, "Heart", "Compassion" and "Respect". Which is absolutely absurd, because that same argument could be used to censor discussions about ANYTHING that deeply and personally offends anyone!

Where is the talk about "Heart" and "Compassion" when people deny the holocaust, and accuse European Jews of being the "synagogue of satan"? Where is the talk about "Heart" and "Compassion" when someone accuses George W Bush of being a blood-drinking lizard?

Are these people less worthy of our respect and compassion merely because they are public figures, or all long dead?

Why do the 20 children, dead in Newtown, deserve more respect, heart, compassion, and defference, than the thousands of individuals (children included) who died on 9/11?? -- An event that some people TO THIS DAY, still claim never happened?



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Your debunking is not even debunking, just trying to force your thoughts on others.

And what really really upsets me in this case, when it is so obviously a false flag, and you know, those words are so neutral. What does that mean???? It means our leaders and the worlds elite are murderers and of children, they are beyond belief evil! Its not neutral. And they must not be allowed to continue to get away with all these murder and set up innocents. They must be brought to justice. It takes people seeing things and knowing, this doesnt add up PEROD. And it doesnt.

But what they do, they not only murder with impunity, but then try to pretend they are only caretaking everyone feelings on such a terrible issue and how dare anyone point out the glaring obvious holes in whatever they are pushing down our throats, its so rude, you're not being considerate. I think letting the real Psycho's go is the most dangerous and inconsiderate thing we can ever do to our children. They inherit this world. PERIOD!



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
ATS on a good day. "they took our guuuns"


Actually what we say is, "They're trying to take our rights. Wake up, sheep". Meanwhile the government is saying, "No, stay asleep...and afraid".



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA
 





I'm using my powers of observation, so no, it isn't blind. How long I've been registered here is irrelevant. My last account was banned for speaking too much truth on here. The secret tagline to this site is "Deny Intelligence and Promote The Official Line".


I'm guessing your last account wasn't banned for speaking too much truth.......as to your "deny intelligence" theory....how about you chuck some intelligence in here ......and we'll take it from there?



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 




Claim 4) Emilie Parker appears in a picture with obama after her death.
Answer) No, she doesnt. There is NOTHING about that picture that proves that Emilie Parker is still alive. What is proven, is that her siblings look a lot like her, and we KNOW they have matching dresses. There is not one single bit of evidence to prove that that picture is Emilie Parker.


Same child. Same dress. No article mentions identical twin and no parent would dress an identical twin in the deceased child's outfit for the memorial.

You don't know mothers and parents then.

And you say no evidence.

I say, there is indeed a lot to question. And actors obviously were employed. I don't know who died and who was taken underground, but I believe that the so called young killer was Murdered By Black Ops as his mother, and who knows how many others died.

And yeah, the Batman movie, its for real.

You're dealing with Murder Incorporated AKA TPTB.


It is the child's sister which is cited by the article in whig the pic appeared. It is not the same dress, the bow is in a different place.

The only evidence is "it kinda looks like her", which is to say, no evidence at all.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Your debunking is not even debunking, just trying to force your thoughts on others.

And what really really upsets me in this case, when it is so obviously a false flag, and you know, those words are so neutral. What does that mean???? It means our leaders and the worlds elite are murderers and of children, they are beyond belief evil! Its not neutral. And they must not be allowed to continue to get away with all these murder and set up innocents. They must be brought to justice. It takes people seeing things and knowing, this doesnt add up PEROD. And it doesnt.

But what they do, they not only murder with impunity, but then try to pretend they are only caretaking everyone feelings on such a terrible issue and how dare anyone point out the glaring obvious holes in whatever they are pushing down our throats, its so rude, you're not being considerate. I think letting the real Psycho's go is the most dangerous and inconsiderate thing we can ever do to our children. They inherit this world. PERIOD!


I am honored that you are on here speaking your mind and not allowing them to bully you around. Everyone knows James Holmes and Adam Lanza were set up. But they're afraid. Very afraid.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 




Claim 4) Emilie Parker appears in a picture with obama after her death.
Answer) No, she doesnt. There is NOTHING about that picture that proves that Emilie Parker is still alive. What is proven, is that her siblings look a lot like her, and we KNOW they have matching dresses. There is not one single bit of evidence to prove that that picture is Emilie Parker.


Same child. Same dress. No article mentions identical twin and no parent would dress an identical twin in the deceased child's outfit for the memorial.

You don't know mothers and parents then.

And you say no evidence.

I say, there is indeed a lot to question. And actors obviously were employed. I don't know who died and who was taken underground, but I believe that the so called young killer was Murdered By Black Ops as his mother, and who knows how many others died.

And yeah, the Batman movie, its for real.

You're dealing with Murder Incorporated AKA TPTB.

Look, I have to take a different stance here...

The "Dress"- okay, if I was the parent and had to tell my daughter that her sister was dead which would be...too much to think about) the child would not really grasp what "dead" really is beyond a basic understanding- But she may have asked to wear her sisters favorite dress and how could you say no?

M Buddy in High School lost his brother and wore the guys leather jacket around 365 days a year (even in summer) because it made him feel closer to his brother, I guess...

Anyhow, thats a pretty broad conclusion to find fault with the dressing of the sister.
So I disagree with you- But I agree you have the right to that opinion and to discuss it.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird
 


They have repeated multiple times the difference.. Public figure heads in 9/11 versus innocent civilians whose only crime was happening to be a name in a long story of a madman who killed 26 women and children.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by Grimpachi
 


well not yet, we don't have a full story yet

Truncated for brevity, and Thanks to the poster


edit on 25-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)


OFF-Topic? I'm not sure, but DON'T CARE.
Thanks, R.O.W. That was something I haven't heard in 10+ years.
Wonderful video Cut-n-Paste too; so many happy memories, and
ringing ears. I knew from the start why Clapton said to Townsend,
"You have to come SEE this bloke." A phenomenal talent wasted.
Back strictly to topic: fine pick of musical subject matter.
"Love or Confusion" should for the Sandy Hook coin indeed be
re-struck 'love and confusion'... mix thoroughly and the truth will
remain hidden. I wonder only how many highly paid plastic surgeons
are going to stitch this official story together to fit the drill papers.
But being a results oriented guy-- we sure had the de-gunners out
ahead of the newz herd, eh?



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

21b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by TAN, cease to Post any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by TAN, in its sole discretion.

24) Right of Community Management. This is a privately owned discussion board community. TAN reserves the right to take action against any member, or member Posting, which is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption, represents behavior contrary to community building, or in cases where the content is contrary to the core ideals of the Websites. This action may include removal of your Posting and/or complete banning of your username and IP address. TAN reserves the right to eliminate or edit any content deemed inappropriate for the discussion boards, news network or any affiliated sites. TAN reserves the right to establish limits on topics that may be discussed if, in their opinion, the discussion of those topics attract an audience that is counterproductive to maintaining the ideals set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership.


ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

Their house, their rules.

edit on 12/25/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I'm guessing your last account wasn't banned for speaking too much truth.......as to your "deny intelligence" theory....how about you chuck some intelligence in here ......and we'll take it from there?


Sure thing.

10 days after Aurora shooting:

Obama will 'evaluate' bill to ban online munition sales
www.washingtontimes.com...

FIVE days after Sandy Hook:

Biden No Joke on Gun Control

"On Dec. 7, 1993 a gunman opened fire on the Long Island Railroad, killing six people and wounding 19 others. Then-President Bill Clinton began a push for gun control measures that would eventually result in the passage Federal Assault Weapons Ban passed by Congress in September 1994.

Whether it has been airline crashes, mine disasters or tainted meat, it has often been major tragedies that have spurred major new regulations. Obama, a longtime proponent of restrictions on firearms, would certainly like to see a similar response to the shootings in Newtown, Conn."



www.foxnews.com...
edit on 25-12-2012 by EffTheCIA because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Time to get off this thread, my Christmas spirit is suffering.

Peace to all and Merry Christmas. Hold near what is dear to you today, and be thankful for what love you have and are able to give.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Why is it that all the people saying these things are not debunked offer absolutely nothingto the contrary? I've challenged all who have said that I am wrong to procure something to refute me. No one will take me on. Why? Why is that I wonder?



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA

Originally posted by Argyll
I'm guessing your last account wasn't banned for speaking too much truth.......as to your "deny intelligence" theory....how about you chuck some intelligence in here ......and we'll take it from there?


Sure thing.

10 days after Aurora shooting:

Obama will 'evaluate' bill to ban online munition sales
www.washingtontimes.com...

FIVE days after Sandy Hook:

Biden No Joke on Gun Control
www.foxnews.com...


And banning online munition sales impedes what right exactly?



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by Druid42
 


But not you or anyone else has found anything of any substance to continue to peddle some of the nonsense that has permeated across these boards.


It's not that we want to peddle anything. We have a tragedy, with unanswered questions, a few debunked theories per this OP, and many more unanswered questions.

Since the OP asked for more to debunk, how about this one: (hasn't been touched yet)

This Thread.
and this post.

Regardless of everything as presented, there are legitimate questions to be asked.

I will not, nor ever, dictate what is nonsense or not, until the OS is released. EVERYTHING is speculation until then, and barring civility amongst members, we need to address every aspect, true or not, to get to the bottom of the story.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA

Originally posted by repeatoffender
ATS on a good day. "they took our guuuns"


Actually what we say is, "They're trying to take our rights. Wake up, sheep". Meanwhile the government is saying, "No, stay asleep...and afraid".


I know that mate . if i didn't i wouldn't be here would I.



new topics

top topics



 
54
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join