It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on live tv in german

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Btw, what is a Mexican doing watching this German broadcast on TV....this doesn't make sense...I smell hoax already.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by llBll

Glad I'm not the only one around here with clear perception

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I also tried to search on google video, youtube, and german internet and cannot find the original video.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by Alda1981

Is a baby penguin not still a penguin?

hahahah... NO. and you get my point i think... trying to act all smarty doesn't really work. you got your own ideas... i respect that, trying to bash others for believing aliens do exist though thats stupid in my opinion...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

einstein

I know, I know, it's wiki, but in order for mass to move at the speed of light it requires infinite energy, which we don't have. Even if life forms similar to us *(i was very specific in the words I used) had this technology, their similar life spans to ours would prevent them from reaching us within said lifetime as all the other stars are too far away.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed how the news channel in Germany didn't make a stink out of this? Could it be that it only looks like a UFO because we are seeing a not-so-great camera recording of a TV and its only a raindrop? Nahhhhhhh. It's gotta be aliens!!

Obviously, this is an intelligently controlled raindrop. That, or the tiny organisms living inside the drop of water are rising to ascension.....Unlike you heretic non-believers!!
edit on 22-12-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

it's rain dude.

I'd love it if there were aliens, and santa claus and democracy.

But there isn't yet

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere

Anyways keep on pretending your intelligent

Or I could just keep mocking your bad grammar?

It's rain, definitely rain ♥

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Ranong

einstein

I know, I know, it's wiki, but in order for mass to move at the speed of light it requires infinite energy, which we don't have. Even if life forms similar to us *(i was very specific in the words I used) had this technology, their similar life spans to ours would prevent them from reaching us within said lifetime as all the other stars are too far away.

Devil's advocate here but, why would I travel at the speed of light and smack into infinite mass, rather than using the massive energy needed....and just bend time/space to create a shorter distance between two points? Not that I believe this tarded video but, you assume linear travel would be the way to go....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

surely I get 10/10 for fighting pedantry with pedantry tho?

much love, merry xmas, baby penguins all round ♥

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by RobbieK

I don't need to prove something you've made up exists, when there's 100000000's of people desperately failing to prove they exist already.

I'm not a nay sayer, I just want tangible evidence; which so far everyone on ATS that's ever tried has failed to produce x

But you are a nay sayer by saying aliens don't exist. I'm skeptic, but I'm also a realist. And realistically I think aliens exist, there is just no credible hard evidence yet. To think we are it in this entire multiverse is just totally ignorant of you to think.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Ooooh see, this is better.

I'm actually gonna completely disagree with Einstein now and say this particular theory is nuts.

Think what physically bending the universe in half would do to all the planets and stars.. their gravities would pull on each other and orbits would fly out of sync, we'd all be dead and the aliens would have no one to visit

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

I actually agree with you.

I'm a Sagan fan, he makes a great point.

He just didn't get a chance to prove it

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Ooooh see, this is better.

I'm actually gonna completely disagree with Einstein now and say this particular theory is nuts.

Think what physically bending the universe in half would do to all the planets and stars.. their gravities would pull on each other and orbits would fly out of sync, we'd all be dead and the aliens would have no one to visit

I often questioned that myself but, I then remember there are literally light years of empty space between galaxies, planets & stars...you can perhaps (And any and all of this is complete supposition and guess work) "hop" or jump across large distances of space. Or.....we will forever be doomed to never knowing the answer to the "are we alone?" question. ;-)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I'm sure we'll think of something is there's profit in it or they find oil out there

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

yip got your point that you think it is rain. Got anything other than that? No. Move along then

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeussusZ
reply to post by Beavers

yip got your point that you think it is rain. Got anything other than that? No. Move along then

So looking at the facts....

1. German news station did not so much as blink at this video footage.
2. There is no other news about a UFO caught on LIVE television in Germany.
3. There is evidence of other raindrops and an obviously overcast sky.
4. Youtube video of a camera video of a TV.

...You still think that its much more plausible that it is an alien craft....despite no evidence to support that? Because dude....that is why people laugh at UFO enthusiasts. They believe the least logical even in the absence of proof.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by RobbieK

So much faith required tho eh?

I could be wrong, I'll man up and agree, but i've been studying UFO reports for 15 years and haven't found a single piece of evidence yet.

Experience makes me cry BS man

15 years and no evidence? I suggest you spend the next 15 years researching properly.
Ancient Chinese Culture, Ancient Sumerians and many more ancient cultures have spoken of Gods from the sky and drew many accounts to corroborate what many had seen back then.

There is overwhelming evidence we were visited. Not tangible proof mind you, but plenty of historic records pointing to this and some possible evidence of their existence but it's difficult to prove conclusively.
Then add in all the "visitations" and "abductions", government cover-ups and classifications, pilots experiences and more and it's difficult to be on the side of "there is definitely no aliens".

Also in this universe we have realized we are not the only special beings that would exist in the vastness of all the universe, that's just plain logic.
So your speech about 15 years experience and being open minded along with your "aliens don't exist" statement being taken as an attack by many, including me, is a sensible reaction.

My opinion is you wanted more then you got out of this post and in disgust you attacked the OP with your nay-saying. When you probably should of just let it be and let it play itself out. I don't know why North Americans always act holier then thou and attempt to make people do what they wish because they dislike the topic at hand and disagree.

Can you not be better then that?

As for the video, it's inconclusive at this time. Not even close to riveting, but true or not I can't tell. I could pretend to be a know-it-all and be all holier then thou and attack the OPs find but I think I am too old for that kind of behavior.
edit on 22-12-2012 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I don't know about news over in Germany, but my local news repeats stories every 1/2 hr or every hour depending on the story. He could've easily seen it on the news earlier and been waiting for the repeat...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join