It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on live tv in german

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Awww no, another crap video recording of a T.V..

NEVER believe anything that's recorded from someone filming a T.V. set and secondly, that's a drop of rain on the camera that is being used on the program, you can't see it clearly because of the blur of the mobile used filming.

Duh, idiots who think this is something are giving ATS a bad name.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

It's refreshing to see mass media in other countries talk about these things openly. There's no need to be fearful of simply discussing it. The U.S. is so backwards in this regard, so many self-haters. I say self-haters because the mere thought of even looking at the validity of it makes them squirm for some reason.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If this is real then where are all the other angled shot taken from other persons who were in that area that day?
There were at-least dozens of news stations around that day.

1. Or the network station pranked this?
2. Or the person who filmed the television made this prank
3. Need more video's from more angles to make this more credible I think

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

I'm calling bull# on this because you decided to film a boring news story for no reason and then happen to catch a UFO appearing out of thin air and then gasp like a bad actor from a B-movie.

Innocent until proven guilty; there are no such things as aliens.

Well, he could have been watching and then hit rewind on the DVR and filmed it. Anyway, to me it looks like a water drop on the news camera lens. Notice the other drops on the side of the screen. Perhaps it was raining during the news story.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Alda1981

I actually have seen a penguin with my own eyes...

That's the worst argument for aliens EVER

you can't pay attention to 2 line sentence... you will pay attention to UFOs? i said BABY penguin... nice self ownage btw

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

It's all fake, it's all attention seekers or blips on the TV, it's NEVER a spacecraft or anything thing other than a black dot or a bit of light.

You're just gullible or desperate to believe in something no one has EVER even come close to proving.

You post claiming this is fake.. but you offer absoloutly nothing to back your claims up. your comment is nothing more than an attack on the op.. please.. if your gong to.leave posts like that in the future at least offer something tangle to back up your claims instead of just jumping on the bandwaggon.

And I have see alot of evidence that suggests the existence of extra terrestrial beings.. it would be ignorant to think we are the only living things in this vast universe.
As stated above we really need to see some raw footage of this tv report

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Is a baby penguin not still a penguin?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Got some screen caps...

As it rises and 'evaporates'

Close up-ish

Very entertaining UFO video. Have we any idea why the guy was filming the news?

Seems as though that mountain was a point of interest in the broadcast.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

It's a drop of water

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by Xoanon

It's a drop of water

It doesnt look like a drop of water to me.. its very dark.. and if this thing goes upwards then tell me how does the drop of water defy the laws of gravity?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Aliens haven't been proven to exist and if they do, current physics FACT makes it impossible for similar beings to us to visit our planet. It's not up to me to disprove your fairy tales, you're the one who wants me to believe something that can't be proved, not the other way around!!

your you're is wrong too x

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Wind could've been blowing from any direction when the film crew was filming the mountain and depending on what equipment was around the camera would effect it also.

Oh, and the dark you are seeing is shadow on one side of the water drop

I am not even going to argue with you mate, you keep telling yourself that's a UFO.

edit on 22-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Check out lunar cognitas(might not have spelled it correctly)NASA videos and shut up please. Or are those all faked as well? Maybe they are, your the expert, you tell me.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Aliens haven't been proven to exist and if they do, current physics FACT makes it impossible for similar beings to us to visit our planet. It's not up to me to disprove your fairy tales, you're the one who wants me to believe something that can't be proved, not the other way around!!

your you're is wrong too x

what if the aliens have been here the whole time?
what if they have been here longer than us?
what if they created us?

i heard that theres a lot of life in the center of our earth and the moon.
maybe thats where the aliens live?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

You've spelt *you're wrong too.

I'm not going to discuss the limitations of interstellar mass movement at the speed of light with someone who can't grasp grammar ...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insaniac

what if the aliens have been here the whole time?

then they aren't aliens, silly

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I have been trying to find the original live stream on this site...the closest I have found to the video is here

www.phoenix.de...#

Best to try and search for video using key words: prof. thomas prof. thomas schläpfer eurokrise

edit on 22-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's a drop of rainwater, on the lens of the news stations camera.

If you look at the mountain at 1:27, there is a small drop parallel to the "ufo", toward the middle of the mountain.

The news camera seems to pan very slowly on zoom which makes them both move. For example:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Aliens haven't been proven to exist and if they do, current physics FACT makes it impossible for similar beings to us to visit our planet.

Now that statement needs to be backed up!!, because that is a HUGE presumption.
Even bigger than baby penguins!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join