Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How to tell if it the spirit is of good, or of bad.

page: 1
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Many dabble in the spirit world, and are gravely misled, because they do not know that in which they are speaking to.

There are a few ways to tell if the spirit is of good, or is of bad.

If you can only hear them:
- I would say ask of the universal test question, that all are bound to follow, but said spirit may be neutral and could possibly answer that question correct, and could mislead you.

- Ask of the spirit something about self. Not an event, as many spirits watch all, but ask something of the mind, the way you think, or why you think a certain way. Only above, those of light, can answer these questions properly. Below, or the neutral ones would not have access to this information, unless you are of below.

If you can see them:
- Look and see if they cast a shadow. If they are in a vessel or of skin, then of course, the physical body will cast a shadow, but, if in pure spirit form, above will cast no shadow, and below, will cast a shadow. The neutrals ones, it will depend on which side they are leaning closest to.

The ones whom are neutral reside on common ground or the in between, and this is where many go who astral project, or leave the body. The neutral ones, are the ones who couldn't make a choice when it was asked of them at the great fall.




posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
Many dabble in the spirit world, and are gravely misled, because they do not know that in which they are speaking to.

There are a few ways to tell if the spirit is of good, or is of bad.

If you can only hear them:
- I would say ask of the universal test question, that all are bound to follow, but said spirit may be neutral and could possibly answer that question correct, and could mislead you.

- Ask of the spirit something about self. Not an event, as many spirits watch all, but ask something of the mind, the way you think, or why you think a certain way. Only above, those of light, can answer these questions properly. Below, or the neutral ones would not have access to this information, unless you are of below.

If you can see them:
- Look and see if they cast a shadow. If they are in a vessel or of skin, then of course, the physical body will cast a shadow, but, if in pure spirit form, above will cast no shadow, and below, will cast a shadow. The neutrals ones, it will depend on which side they are leaning closest to.

The ones whom are neutral reside on common ground or the in between, and this is where many go who astral project, or leave the body. The neutral ones, are the ones who couldn't make a choice when it was asked of them at the great fall.


A question regarding the statement about neutral ones that are bound to answer the universal test question, can you give examples of what the replies of neutral and below are when tested?

For example, I remember in a dream, 2 figures to my left, 1 to my right. I asked them who Jesus Christ. The ones to my left responded with, "Jesus Christ," but obviously, they didn't give me the answer I was looking for, so I assumed they were not of above. Then I told them to get away. Would this be an example of below/neutral interaction?
edit on 23-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


I read your OP...


I still do not know how to tell the difference, though I have neutral down.





posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


Ask it to present itself in original created form.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


- Ask of the spirit something about self. Not an event, as many spirits watch all, but ask something of the mind, the way you think, or why you think a certain way. Only above, those of light, can answer these questions properly. Below, or the neutral ones would not have access to this information, unless you are of below.

Errr, all spirits have access to a persons thoughts.

So asking them 'why you think a certain way' will give you the answer you are looking for because they will be reading your mind at the same time.

There is no such thing as privacy in the spiritual world.

A perfect example is the 11:11 Wake-up Call. If a fallen spirit wants to tempt a sinner into numerology then it will make the person see a 'good' code. If the sinner classes 1's and 4's as a 'good' karma code then the spirit will make the sinner view 11:44 AM when it is that time on the clock.

i have witnessed this myself. i am sure there are ATSers out there who can also prove this.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


Ask it to provide informarion for a year on future events to save lives... If deceptive then it will try to trick to obtain its goal, but 1 would imagine it would get exhausted trying if not filled with true love intents to S.T.O. OR PROVIDE SERVICE TO OTHERS
edit on 12/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha
 




Errr, all spirits have access to a persons thoughts.


Below cannot access your thoughts, if you have made that choice of being apart of above. This is one of the original orders since the beginning.

Below will act like they know of your thoughts. They will use information that you put forth via others, written word, or electronic communication.
edit on 23-12-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by jhill76
 


I read your OP...


I still do not know how to tell the difference, though I have neutral down.




Yes, I tend to explain things in a way in which I understand them, but not easily said for others.

Above are the ones of light, the ones who stayed with Father since the beginning and remained loyal.

Below are the ones of dark, who have remained unloyal to Father since the beginning, some have since strayed away from the dark, but what happens to them can't be disclosed.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


Why not just ask them a easy question like 'did Jesus Christ enter this world in the flesh ?'

If they say yes then they are good spirits.

If they don't respond, deny your existence or say no, then they are evil spirits.


1 John. 4:2.
"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: "



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by jhill76
 


Why not just ask them a easy question like 'did Jesus Christ enter this world in the flesh ?'

If they say yes then they are good spirits.

If they don't respond, deny your existence or say no, then they are evil spirits.


1 John. 4:2.
"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: "


That is the universal test question I spoke of in the OP, but if they are neutral they can answer that question correctly, and still deceive, depending on what side they are leaning towards.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by jhill76
 


Why not just ask them a easy question like 'did Jesus Christ enter this world in the flesh ?'

If they say yes then they are good spirits.

If they don't respond, deny your existence or say no, then they are evil spirits.


1 John. 4:2.
"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: "


- I would say ask of the universal test question, that all are bound to follow, but said spirit may be neutral and could possibly answer that question correct, and could mislead you.


Hence I asked what the replies would border around if neutral/below answered



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas
 




A question regarding the statement about neutral ones that are bound to answer the universal test question, can you give examples of what the replies of neutral and below are when tested?


Below:
- Will not answer
- Change the subject
- Say it in parts, but not the entire phrase
- Simply say yes, without saying the phrase
- Shake head, without saying the phrase
- Leave, or do something that will take your attention off of your question
- Curse, or speak badly about him

Neutral:
- Change the subject
- Say it in parts, but no the entire phrase
- Answer correctly, then continue to deceive
- Say it quickly, and you will have to listen to every word to make sure
- Speak about Brother, but not answer the question

As all know whom he is, so they may speak about him, but not answer that question correctly, or avoid it all together.

There are so many variables, you will just have to be watchful



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by jhill76
 


Ask it to provide informarion for a year on future events to save lives... If deceptive then it will try to trick to obtain its goal, but 1 would imagine it would get exhausted trying if not filled with true love intents to S.T.O. OR PROVIDE SERVICE TO OTHERS
edit on 12/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)


The problem with this is, even above is not allowed to give information tied to a time frame, as many things change often, even daily. It is actually forbidden to say an event will happen at said time, because Father could move the event, and then said person faith is lost, and they will not listen to above anymore, so it is not allowed.

The only thing they could say is said event will happen soon.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 



Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by DelayedChristmas
 




A question regarding the statement about neutral ones that are bound to answer the universal test question, can you give examples of what the replies of neutral and below are when tested?


Below:
- Will not answer
- Change the subject
- Say it in parts, but not the entire phrase
- Simply say yes, without saying the phrase
- Shake head, without saying the phrase
- Leave, or do something that will take your attention off of your question
- Curse, or speak badly about him

Neutral:
- Change the subject
- Say it in parts, but no the entire phrase
- Answer correctly, then continue to deceive
- Say it quickly, and you will have to listen to every word to make sure
- Speak about Brother, but not answer the question

As all know whom he is, so they may speak about him, but not answer that question correctly, or avoid it all together.

There are so many variables, you will just have to be watchful


This being said, I will give some scenarios of interactions between the three parties (below,neutral,above):

Me: Did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?
Below: (Nods head) Yes, but look at this cool aura I have around my hands.

Me: Did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?
Neutral: Oh yeah, Jesus Christ is cool.

Me: Did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?
Above: Yes, Jesus Christ came in the flesh and it is smart for you to test me. Jesus Christ is Lord, he is the Son of God. However, you must continually testing so you can further your learning and discernment.

I have had my fair share encounters of above, neutral, and below. Below is extremely volatile and nasty, disgusting but I can't help but pity them sometimes. They also hate mankind. They also love taunting and causing fear in a person. Neutrals almost have the mindset of human beings. Above, they are tough but understanding and caring. I also have a little feeling that some of above may be jaded to human beings.

However, these interactions usually happen during sleep. How is one to remind oneself to continuously test while in dream state? Personally, I get a feeling to ask the questions I feel like something is amiss. Is there more than feeling? Can you train yourself to accomplish this feat until it becomes almost instinctive?
edit on 23-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas
 




I also have a little feeling that some of above may be jaded to human beings.


I understand this, as I have questioned this to the others, as you know of whom I am. Before being here, I didn't see this, but since being here, I see this from a human perspective. But, you also have to look at it from their point of view. They try, try, and try, and yet man does not listen to that in which is spoken to them. It's not more of let me give up, but, let's go back to the drawing board and see what we can do better.

Also, it is to be noted, that above does not have emotions, as emotions would hinder them from doing their tasks.



How is one to remind oneself to continuously test while in dream state? Personally, I get a feeling to ask the questions I feel like something is amiss. Is there more than feeling? Can you train yourself to accomplish this feat until it becomes almost instinctive?


When I speak to the others above, I always ask do you have any suggestions for me from what you have seen. I ask this every time, no matter whom the person is, from the ones who watch, to Father, to Uriel. This question is asked each time, before or right after we speak.

There is another way to let you know when you are here or there, I will need to ask another on the method they use, and private message you that answer.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by DelayedChristmas
 




I also have a little feeling that some of above may be jaded to human beings.


I understand this, as I have questioned this to the others, as you know of whom I am. Before being here, I didn't see this, but since being here, I see this from a human perspective. But, you also have to look at it from their point of view. They try, try, and try, and yet man does not listen to that in which is spoken to them. It's not more of let me give up, but, let's go back to the drawing board and see what we can do better.

Also, it is to be noted, that above does not have emotions, as emotions would hinder them from doing their tasks.



How is one to remind oneself to continuously test while in dream state? Personally, I get a feeling to ask the questions I feel like something is amiss. Is there more than feeling? Can you train yourself to accomplish this feat until it becomes almost instinctive?


When I speak to the others above, I always ask do you have any suggestions for me from what you have seen. I ask this every time, no matter whom the person is, from the ones who watch, to Father, to Uriel. This question is asked each time, before or right after we speak.

There is another way to let you know when you are here or there, I will need to ask another on the method they use, and private message you that answer.


Yes, I do understand from above's point of view. They have to try, try, try, try, try. I feel bad for being part of the cycles they must rewind continually. They must be tired. However, what if God was testing them? Like you said before, some of above comes and inhabits the flesh just so they can understand why.

You ever watch the movie Legion? In this film, Michael and Gabriel come down to Earth during the final days. God told Gabriel to go cleanse the earth. However, there was this one pregnant woman that Michael came down to Earth to protect. This pregnant woman's baby would be the future of the human race. Gabriel, however, was given the command to destroy the human race but Michael stopped him. Michael died in the hands of Gabriel to help protect the woman. However, in the end of the movie, Michael comes back and woops Gabriel. Michael's reason for stopping Gabriel was because he had faith in the human race. Gabriel replied around the lines of: "I am following Father's commands. How dare you go against his commandment!" Michael replied with, "I have faith in the human race and maybe, this was a test to see if we did as well."

Will be looking forward to your PM.
edit on 23-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76
 


Me: Did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?
Above: Yes, Jesus Christ came in the flesh and it is smart for you to test me. Jesus Christ is Lord, he is the Son of God. However, you must continually testing so you can further your learning and discernment.

So its actually easier than i thought. Its either the answer quoted above = 100% good angel or fail.

However, where do the repented fallen angels stand in YHWH's point of view if they can easily mention the above quote as well ?



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by jhill76
 


Me: Did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?
Above: Yes, Jesus Christ came in the flesh and it is smart for you to test me. Jesus Christ is Lord, he is the Son of God. However, you must continually testing so you can further your learning and discernment.

So its actually easier than i thought. Its either the answer quoted above = 100% good angel or fail.


Not necessarily as I have given a hypothetical example but the thread details the basic, but important, framework of what to expect when speaking to above, neutral, or below so you will be able to distinguish who is who.

Just got to be real attentive.
edit on 23-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha
 




However, where do the repented fallen angels stand in YHWH's point of view if they can easily mention the above quote as well ?


You are basing this premise on that there are only two entities, good angels, or the fallen ones. But, there is a third, these are the neutral ones, who didn't make a choice when it was asked of them at the time of the great fall. They are bound to common ground.

The ones who have since gone away from the one not spoken of, cannot be mentioned here on Earth.
edit on 23-12-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76
 

You are basing this premise on that there are only two entities, good angels, or the fallen ones. But, there is a third, these are the neutral ones, who didn't make a choice when it was asked of them at the time of the great fall. They are bound to common ground.


If Jesus said man has a choice of 2 masters, i thought the same applied to the immortals as well.

Mt 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

If others were not asked then they would still be in Heaven and YHWH would be their Lord.

This is like saying Heaven is also full of gray areas where i thought its either white or booted out of Heaven.






top topics



 
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join