How to tell if it the spirit is of good, or of bad.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
No, there was some who couldn't make a choice when it was asked of them, they are bound to neutral ground. What happened in the beginning is not fully stated in the Word, and for good reason. It has no bearing on ones life down here, since the ones bound to common ground do not come here.

Evidence? You can't simply claim that is true, with nothing to back your statement. You keep making these claims, and acting as though somehow you can know things the rest of us can't. How, exactly, do you comne by this information? No evasions; simple honest answer.

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
One from God would not need someone to use mediation, trances, OBEs, or whatever to communicate.

This was not encouraged anywhere in this thread. This holds true.
edit on 2-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

No, you talk about that in other threads, describing how one can stare at a wall, that they will shake, and then they can contact some entity. So, my statement is accurate.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

No, you talk about that in other threads, describing how one can stare at a wall, that they will shake, and then they can contact some entity. So, my statement is accurate.

My reply stands, it was not encouraged in this thread.

Evidence? You can't simply claim that is true, with nothing to back your statement. You keep making these claims, and acting as though somehow you can know things the rest of us can't. How, exactly, do you comne by this information? No evasions; simple honest answer.

I have already addressed this to you in another thread, I will not keep doing this.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I have already addressed this to you in another thread, I will not keep doing this.

The same way you will not reply to those who call out the error of your statements and lies. You choose "avoidance".

The spirit of confusion hangs heavily upon you. I will pray for you. It appears you need it even more than me. And God knows I am a pitiful worm.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

No, you evaded in another thread, as you are now evading in this one. How do you KNOW these things you claim? It's a simple question. Evasion is the tactic of the enemy.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

No, you evaded in another thread, as you are now evading in this one. How do you KNOW these things you claim? It's a simple question. Evasion is the tactic of the enemy.

He says he "leaves his body to talk to father" and that he is a high ranking entity. However he doesnt do things he says he will do, and he ignores you if you question him about it. Thats the truth plain and simple. May God teach me different if I have said a single word maliciously or as a lie in regards to him or anything he has posted.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

That's the impression I have seen, reading through various threads. Can't get a straight answer, though! It's always, "The person I was addressing knows", or, "I can't talk about that", or something to that effect. I am not buying it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

He says he "leaves his body to talk to father"

One does not need to leave the body to speak to Father.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

He says he "leaves his body to talk to father"

One does not need to leave the body to speak to Father.

Yes, I know this. I simply wrote one of the ways you put sir. Why are you picking and choosing what you reply to? I am NOT with ill intent. Thus it disturbs me when you do this.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So, when do we get to hear how you come by this information? How do you know these methods are good, that you present? Now is the time to support your OP.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Discernment is a gift, and some can tell just from that, but you would want to be sure you had it before just assuming you could. If someone had discernment, they would not be approaching some evil spirit in the first place (unless in case of a possession or something similar).

It's true that the evil ones can lie. In fact, it is expected. That is what they do.

I usually can gather a lot of information just from discernment. I was merely speaking in conjecture due to the information presented by jhill76. I don't approach malevolent spirits just for kicks, since I actually can sense all kinds & types. None of what has been said was done out of lack of knowledge or experience.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So, when do we get to hear how you come by this information? How do you know these methods are good, that you present? Now is the time to support your OP.

Judging by the amount of time that has passed by, i guess that his source is fallen or worse; imaginary.

i might be able to add some info.

One logical way to see which side a neutral entity is on is to ask about sacred information.

If the entity willingly gives the information that will lead to a new world Utopia like it was on Mars and Atlantis, then its obvious the entity is against YHWH and wants man to build heaven on Earth.

If the entity says 'that information is sacred and will lead to the destruction of this world' a.k.a Judgement Day, then the entity is good.

Here is an example.
i once asked a repented fallen watcher why are many people seeing numerological numbers and codes ?

His response was

numbers in application to acoustics and geometry allow non mechanical, physical flight. that is levitation.

flight as a non physical state, being spirit is natural. the effect of ley lines is not necessary but following them as visual indicators is possible. ley lines provide anchor points, intersections provide soft spots where matter and spirit are closest.

possible negative entity possession but possibly only communication. all that is sure is that you receive information from a knowledge base beyond your own. what is probable is a temptation to seek the secrets. be wary of the worthless mystery.

Note the last bit underlined.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Judging by the amount of time that has passed by, i guess that his source is fallen or worse; imaginary.

i might be able to add some info.

One logical way to see which side a neutral entity is on is to ask about sacred information.

If the entity willingly gives the information that will lead to a new world Utopia like it was on Mars and Atlantis, then its obvious the entity is against YHWH and wants man to build heaven on Earth.

If the entity says 'that information is sacred and will lead to the destruction of this world' a.k.a Judgement Day, then the entity is good.

Here is an example.
i once asked a repented fallen watcher why are many people seeing numerological numbers and codes ?

His response was

numbers in application to acoustics and geometry allow non mechanical, physical flight. that is levitation.

flight as a non physical state, being spirit is natural. the effect of ley lines is not necessary but following them as visual indicators is possible. ley lines provide anchor points, intersections provide soft spots where matter and spirit are closest.

possible negative entity possession but possibly only communication. all that is sure is that you receive information from a knowledge base beyond your own. what is probable is a temptation to seek the secrets. be wary of the worthless mystery.

Note the last bit underlined.

I too have spoken to a shaman who mentioned that his(the OP's) source is either fallen or non-existent. It is funny that you say the same thing almost word for word. Are you allowed to tell more about a fallen-repentant? How can you tell if they are truly repentant or not. PM me if you wish.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Jameliel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Either way, they are ' bad '

they just show to you their dualism - either posing as ' good cop ' or bad cop.

Stop it alltogether.
- if you wish to live

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
I usually can gather a lot of information just from discernment. I was merely speaking in conjecture due to the information presented by jhill76. I don't approach malevolent spirits just for kicks, since I actually can sense all kinds & types. None of what has been said was done out of lack of knowledge or experience.

That's good to know. Still pays to be cautious. My questions are more for him, regarding where he claims to get his information, and he seems unwilling to offer any answer.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

*snip*

Oh, that's what I have suspected from the beginning. The more non-responses I get, the more I lean towards the former. Someone simply confused, or making things up, would answer. Those answers might not make sense, but we would still get them. Someone deceiving, though, when faced with a person that can see through the lies, tens to respond with evasion, if they respond at all.

Originally posted by Lone12
reply to post by jhill76

Either way, they are ' bad '

they just show to you their dualism - either posing as ' good cop ' or bad cop.

Stop it alltogether.
- if you wish to live

Agreed! If God was to send an angel, one would not have to try anything to communicate with them, nor would there be any doubt as to the intent. Pretty much any attempt to talk to such is going to result in something evil. Most people trying that are not grounded in faith, and would not even think to speak only to someone good, and would not really be able to tell the difference.

I don't want to talk to any such thing, unless God wills it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join