It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tell if it the spirit is of good, or of bad.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

If others were not asked then they would still be in Heaven and YHWH would be their Lord.

This is like saying Heaven is also full of gray areas where i thought its either white or booted out of Heaven.

Common ground is not located in heaven.

If Jesus said man has a choice of 2 masters, i thought the same applied to the immortals as well.

There are many different rules that spirits live by than that of man.
edit on 23-12-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

There are many different rules that spirits live by than that of man.

i am curious. Would you mind mentioning all of these different rules ?

Does each angelic classification like 'Power' or 'Dominion' have its own set of rules ?

Do you know of any free online literature that mentions all of the angelic classifications ?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by jhill76

Why not just ask them a easy question like 'did Jesus Christ enter this world in the flesh ?'

If they say yes then they are good spirits.

If they don't respond, deny your existence or say no, then they are evil spirits.

1 John. 4:2.
"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: "

That is the universal test question I spoke of in the OP, but if they are neutral they can answer that question correctly, and still deceive, depending on what side they are leaning towards.

You are mistaken - ALL of them can answer affirmatively yet be deceivers. Here's why.

The word “confess” is homologeo, from homos, “the same,” and lego, “to speak,” and therefore “confess” means to “speak the same thing as another.” This means that to confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh is to be actuated by the Holy Spirit of God and to say the exact same thing about the person and work of Christ that God Himself says. This is more than profession and head knowledge; this is confession and is heart knowledge. This confession of Jesus Christ coming in the flesh is to move into the realm of illumination concerning penal substitution and the exclusivity of salvation in Jesus Christ alone based on His sinless life, death for sinners, and resurrection from the dead for the purpose of the imputation of righteousness to the unrighteous whereby God can be both just and the justifier of those who have faith in Jesus Christ. This is clearly enunciated in Romans 10:9-10 – “that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” destroyingspeculations.blogspot.co.uk...

To the law and prophets - if they do not uphold and speak to everything given to us, they are no different than the demons which acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God who stood right in front of them in the flesh.

Obama a few years ago answered a person in the crowd who shouted this very question - and he said yes. This should be a wakeup call to everyone. Many New Age material states that Christ came in the flesh....yet it's adherents cannot sense the deception because they ignorant to God's revealed word in scripture...they hold no Truth so they have nothing to compare the deceit against.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

If you followed more of this thread, you would have known that yes, they will say yes, but not state the entire phrase as it is required of them to do.

I am not mistaken in what is. You have quoted Paul and a blog on what goes on behind the scenes. Those are not authoritative sources.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

i am curious. Would you mind mentioning all of these different rules ?

Orders are not to be given to man.

Does each angelic classification like 'Power' or 'Dominion' have its own set of rules ?

These are not classifications of spirits above.

Do you know of any free online literature that mentions all of the angelic classifications ?

I am not aware, as I am aware directly of what is. *I will use the word angel for easy reference.

In order of highest to lowest: (The pairs of each sit with their pair, same privileges, but access is compartmentalized.)
Father
Brother - Spirit of Father (7 In Total)
The Arc - Chief Angel (Only 1)
Archangel (24 In Total)
Angel that is not an arc, but has arc status (Many different tiers)
Elder (Many different tiers)
Angel

Different classifications:
Soldier
Helper
Floater
Watcher
Guide
Watchers
Workers

Almost every angel will report to one of the 24 archangels, and the chief angel is the arc to all of the archangels. The ones that do not report to an arc, will report directly to Father or Mother.

The 24 cover (Some are named, some are not):
The Library
Teaching
Logistics
Common Ground
Song
Changes
Debrief and Sitting Area (This arc does it alone, no helpers)
Watches & Technology/Innovation for Man
No Set Task x2
Protection
The Elements (Weather)
Meetings
The Factories
The Grounds
The Feast

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I understand this, as I have questioned this to the others, as you know of whom I am. Before being here, I didn't see this, but since being here, I see this from a human perspective. But, you also have to look at it from their point of view. They try, try, and try, and yet man does not listen to that in which is spoken to them. It's not more of let me give up, but, let's go back to the drawing board and see what we can do better.

Interesting thread. I am curious about your above comment: "as you know of whom I am"

What, exactly, does that mean? You have an unusual approach to this topic, from what I can see here. Would you mind explaining it more fully?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
very interesting thread...I agree with those who quotes 1 John 4:2.

but I think there is more to it. I interviewed Dr. Mike Heiser who writes on the Divine Council (thedivinecouncil.com...)

the interview is not posted yet (canarycryradio.com...), but he said something interesting.

He said that nowhere in the Bible does it declare that spiritual beings aren't still falling today. In other words, angelic beings have a choice to stay in the will of God, or to reject Him even now.

Not to mention I believe many spirits that are responsible for "ghost" like phenomena are the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim post-flood.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

A bad spirit will trade on fear ... a good spirit will seek to relieve you of fear.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by jhill76

A bad spirit will trade on fear ... a good spirit will seek to relieve you of fear.

That's not always true.

2 Corinthians 11:15
"...even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds."

2 Thessalonians 2:9
"The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

He said that nowhere in the Bible does it declare that spiritual beings aren't still falling today. In other words, angelic beings have a choice to stay in the will of God, or to reject Him even now.

Yes, this holds true of today. There have been some here who have come down here and have been stripped. Either because they got wrapped in the ways of the world, or various other reasons. It evokes emotions I cannot begin to portray.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Interesting thread. I am curious about your above comment: "as you know of whom I am" What, exactly, does that mean? You have an unusual approach to this topic, from what I can see here. Would you mind explaining it more fully?

I may not give on an open forum, as anyone can make a claim. If it interests you enough, speak to Father, and he will give in a way you will know for sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Interesting thread. I am curious about your above comment: "as you know of whom I am" What, exactly, does that mean? You have an unusual approach to this topic, from what I can see here. Would you mind explaining it more fully?

I may not give on an open forum, as anyone can make a claim. If it interests you enough, speak to Father, and he will give in a way you will know for sure.

I am not asking God a question; I am asking YOU about something YOU posted. This is your thread, and you can't even explain a single comment you made? Seems a strange position to take.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I am not asking God a question; I am asking YOU about something YOU posted. This is your thread, and you can't even explain a single comment you made? Seems a strange position to take.

What I wrote previously was addressed to a particular member, and he knows of what I mean, it was for him.

I do not want these threads to turn into me explaining about myself, I would rather we discuss the OP.
edit on 1-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What I wrote previously was addressed to a particular member, and he knows of what I mean, it was for him.

I do not want these threads to turn into me explaining about myself, I would rather we discuss the OP.
edit on 1-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

If you made a comment in the thread, there is no reason not to explain it. Plus, from all I can see, no one is understanding those comments.

You made a lot of odd claims in the OP, and you seem to support those by claiming some special knowledge, so it is staying on topic to ask how you would come by such knowledge. I am very familiar with testing spirits, and have to say that I don't agree with some of your statements.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

If you made a comment in the thread, there is no reason not to explain it. Plus, from all I can see, no one is understanding those comments.

What I have written in that comment I made to DelayedChristmas was for him and he understands fully what I said to him.

You made a lot of odd claims in the OP, and you seem to support those by claiming some special knowledge, so it is staying on topic to ask how you would come by such knowledge.

This is fine, and I will be glad to speak on this, but not what I stated directly to him.

I speak to all of above, Father, Mother, Brother, The Arcs, and everyone else that is of lower ranking. I do not use a medium, nor do I channel. There are many who speak to above in their own way, and they know who they are, but they will not advertise it for fear of being made fun of as some may call it.

I do not speak to below, nor do I speak to the ones who are neutral.

The knowledge comes from interacting with above, and observing here in many different capacities.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I Greet you,
Very interesting posts, is the Christian religion only associated with your rules of conduct with spirits and ghosts?
I have had some people ask to have spirits removed from their home and businesses. At first, they asked my Dad and he would ask me to look into these claims. Now if I was in another country maybe it would be different, and majority of them spirit beings I come across are lost or still in disbelief that they are no longer part of this life. Then one day, in the state of New York a person got a hold of me through our tribal government, a spirit in his house specifically asked for me, and of course I was intrigued.
When I got out of the taxi cab I was met by this orb or to me a spirit being. I felt cold and knew this was going to be a different encounter, and when I started my sacred fire, this spirit being was dancing all around me. I finished my prayer and proceeded to enter this home and the spirit being followed me in, then started to speak in a language I did not know and then I saw images of some person in a hat and dressed like them old pictures in the history books, like a Quaker. Then I saw this spirit being was carrying a book, closely to his heart area. So like the others I asked what is it you want? No answer. So i grabbed my instruments and consumed this spirit being, like the others.
I asked this person a few days later if their was anything going on in his home, he told me no, nothing. I often wonder why other races of man have such elaborate encounters and the rules, not saying I do not believe in your words, to each their own I say. The country you come from, is this normal?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chachonee

forgot to post, Yes I know the difference from good and bad.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I have touched on spirits mainly that are not of man. You have spoken of spirits that were formally humans, so the rules will be of different. Many who have died, decided to stay here, but they are usually grounded to a certain area.

So the answer to your question, yes the rules will be of different.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I thought this was bout former human beings and yes I too deal with powerful beings and not long ago was bait for some ancient beings ridding of evil beings that were taking advantage of living human beings.
I was given a blessing that made me irresistible to evil beings, they would hunt me down and after they would attack, the ones who asked me to help would gather the bad spirits and stored, until their Father would eventually show up, then I was told he would take what was his and discard the rest to nothing, near the center of the Milky Way.
The next time, I am going to try some of your tactics and see if i get time to ask questions. Thanks for your personal time and I am better for it.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

When you say their Father showed up, what are referring to? God?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join