How to tell if it the spirit is of good, or of bad.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
What I have written in that comment I made to DelayedChristmas was for him and he understands fully what I said to him.

That's a cop out. There is no reason not to explain to other people what you meant. If something is the truth, and you state it in a thread that a lot of people read, you should be willing to explain it to those people as well.

I speak to all of above, Father, Mother, Brother, The Arcs, and everyone else that is of lower ranking. I do not use a medium, nor do I channel. There are many who speak to above in their own way, and they know who they are, but they will not advertise it for fear of being made fun of as some may call it.

I do not speak to below, nor do I speak to the ones who are neutral.

.....and that means what, exactly? How about defining, in clear, plain words, who you think all of those are? How it is that you speak to them? How do you know they are who you think they are? These are all valid questions, and should be simple to explain.

The knowledge comes from interacting with above, and observing here in many different capacities.

Again, vague terms with no clarification, or explanation of meaning. Define "above", and "here", and "below". Why would you be "observing" here? If you mean "here" - Earth, then where is it you are actually from? The things you say indicate clearly that you don't profess to be human, and that you believe you are not from "here", so do explain the details for us. Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

If you have questions on the OP, I will address those, I will not give into the back and forth here, as this thread is not about me, but information presented here.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

If you have questions on the OP, I will address those, I will not give into the back and forth here, as this thread is not about me, but information presented here.

I did post questions regarding the OP, and you seem to be avoiding them. Look at the post at the top of page three. Address those questions.

You claim to know, better than the Bible, how to test spirits. Back up the claim, or admit that you are simply posting unsupported information.

You don't test spirits by looking for shadows.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

This is hopefully not off the subject and gets deleted by a mod, but it might be useful.

One way of testing a spirit is asking for their name.

It turns out that negative entities will always select a word that describes their true personality or type of sin.

The name is a functional name and many demons, sirens and other negative entities go by these tags which are not really their names, but rather the sin that they attach themselves to. There are many spirits who might call themselves things like lust, greed, rage, etc.

Simply ask for their alias and do a google search. A theasuras search is sufficient. If the word can be linked to any sin or anything evil then they are themselves evil. A spirit will always be truthful to itself.

Peace in Yahushua

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

reply to post by WhoKnows100

If you followed more of this thread, you would have known that yes, they will say yes, but not state the entire phrase as it is required of them to do.

I am not mistaken in what is. You have quoted Paul and a blog on what goes on behind the scenes. Those are not authoritative sources.

Since you reject an excellent summary of the meaning of "to confess", and half of the New Testament (the epistles of Paul), perhaps some other quotes will help you to understand what I was addressing in your statements. 

You wrote:

There are a few ways to tell if the spirit is of good, or is of bad. 
If you can only hear them: 
- I would say ask of the universal test question, that all are bound to follow, but said spirit may be neutral and could possibly answer that question correct, and could mislead you.
That is the universal test question I spoke of in the OP, but if they are neutral they can answer that question correctly, and still deceive, depending on what side they are leaning towards.

The "universal test question" can be answered affirmatively by ANY 'entity' or thought in the mind. This is the part that I was addressing, apologies if it wasn't clear. In your above statements you state that only 'neutral entities' can answer the 'test question' and still be deceivers. What I was attempting to show is that ALL of the voices and apparitions that people may experience can deceive - what you deem as good, neutral and bad. In which case, the 'test question' is useless for those not grounded in Truth, the Word,  because they do understand that that question hangs on more than simply stating that Jesus came in the flesh. 

This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother. 1 John 3:10

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

One is either a man or beast - a child of God or a child of the 'devil'. 

You my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, says the Lord Yahweh. Ezekiel 34:31

An angel of the Lord would obey God, do right, speak to the Law and the Prophets, direct worship to God and speak the same gospel as we received. Therefore, if you or I solely rely on that 'test question', yet do not realise that "confessing" means ALL of the above, then we can be deceived. 

Ask of the spirit something about self. Not an event, as many spirits watch all, but ask something of the mind, the way you think, or why you think a certain way. Only above, those of light, can answer these questions properly. Below, or the neutral ones would not have access to this information, unless you are of below.

But turning round and seeing His disciples, He rebuked Peter. "Get behind me, Adversary," He said, "for your thoughts are not God's thoughts, but men's." Mark 8:33

So if Peter had the thoughts of 'Satan', which Jesus clearly identifies as "of men", asking an 'entity' something about our MIND is the last thing we want to do, isn't it? Every battle is internal, and He came to give us the way to overcome our human nature, the human condition which either strives to exalt ourselves (the created) as god or The Creator as God.

Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. Sin. He didn't come to destroy a "fallen angel" but the human nature that keeps us locked in a life of sin which wars against us and keeps us separated from His Father. Those words spoken by Peter, were thoughts of man, not thoughts of God.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

This is hopefully not off the subject and gets deleted by a mod, but it might be useful.

It turns out that negative entities will always select a word that describes their true personality or type of sin.

The name is a functional name and many demons, sirens and other negative entities go by these tags which are not really their names, but rather the sin that they attach themselves to. There are many spirits who might call themselves things like lust, greed, rage, etc.

Simply ask for their alias and do a google search. A theasuras search is sufficient. If the word can be linked to any sin or anything evil then they are themselves evil. A spirit will always be truthful to itself.

Peace in Yahushua

Can you please provide scriptural support for this advice? I ask because you profess faith in Yahushua..

"Let no one fraudulently deprive you of your prize, doing his own will in humility and worship of angels, entering into things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by the mind of his flesh, Colossians 2:18

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by WhoKnows100

Can you please provide scriptural support for this advice? I ask because you profess faith in Yahushua..

The following quote 'The name is a functional name and many demons, sirens and other negative entities go by these tags which are not really their names, .....' was advice i received from a repented fallen angel after a person asked me about a certain angel contact that they have.

The angel always finishes his message with 'Peace in Yahushua'.

If scripture is important then the name 'Legion' springs to mind. Like i said, the host was truthful to his name in that there were many nephil spirits contained within his physical body.

Flame away if you want to. It doesn't matter now. This world is now a gonna and covered in sin and darkness.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Excellent thread. The discussion thus far has been very informative.

To all who are knowledgeable...

I understand that one can tests spirits with the universal question. How does one approach them when the Holy Spirit gifts a person with powerful discernment that gives a specific feeling or image regarding alignment & other attributes?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You just wrote that the Holy Spirit itself gifts that person with a powerful discernment. Thus it seems you would approach them with the feeling the Holy Spirit gave you. Call them out on the truth. And that universal test question is a load of bs. Spirits can and will straight up lie.

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
Excellent thread. The discussion thus far has been very informative.

To all who are knowledgeable...

I understand that one can tests spirits with the universal question. How does one approach them when the Holy Spirit gifts a person with powerful discernment that gives a specific feeling or image regarding alignment & other attributes?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel
You just wrote that the Holy Spirit itself gifts that person with a powerful discernment. Thus it seems you would approach them with the feeling the Holy Spirit gave you. Call them out on the truth. And that universal test question is a load of bs. Spirits can and will straight up lie.

Thanks. I do have such discernment, so knowing that I can make a verification within context of the exact feelings or images I'm given is very useful. I've actually had "belows" or negative entities seem shocked when I "saw" them as they were in my mind via feeling or image. It's always a joy to gain such insight from the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

If the Spirit confirms it is from below, you avoid. There is nothing good that can be gained from continuing speech with one from below.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

If the Spirit confirms it is from below, you avoid. There is nothing good that can be gained from continuing speech with one from below.

That I can agree with. Most of my interactions with belows are in the sensing by discernment & casting out with prayer. I used to attract a lot of belows when I was younger (possible want for corruption) but I don't have such issues now due to my belief in praying for protection over my family every night.
edit on 2-1-2013 by CrimsonKnight13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
jhill76,

Does the method you describe also correspond to spirits who have taken on flesh? One reference I can think of would be regarding what Enoch's description of events that occurred on or in Mt. Hermon. Do these physically manifested entities respond the same way or do they have a stronger capacity to obscure the truth even when asked direct questions regarding Jesus Christ?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
jhill76,

Does the method you describe also correspond to spirits who have taken on flesh? One reference I can think of would be regarding what Enoch's description of events that occurred on or in Mt. Hermon. Do these physically manifested entities respond the same way or do they have a stronger capacity to obscure the truth even when asked direct questions regarding Jesus Christ?

They will still respond the same way, rather in the vessel or outside of the vessel.

But, it is to be noted, that it will also depend if the vessel is of their own, or if they have overtaken another, like in say another human body.

There are ones here from above and below who inhabit vessels to keep the balance.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76They will still respond the same way, rather in the vessel or outside of the vessel.

But, it is to be noted, that it will also depend if the vessel is of their own, or if they have overtaken another, like in say another human body.

There are ones here from above and below who inhabit vessels to keep the balance.

Why would an "above" inhabit a body for balance? Isn't that prohibited by the Most High due to it breaking laws of free will? Are these vessels of their own or of another? I can see how the "belows" are more likely to possess but I have a hard time seeing the same of "aboves".

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Why would an "above" inhabit a body for balance? Isn't that prohibited by the Most High due to it breaking laws of free will? Are these vessels of their own or of another? I can see how the "belows" are more likely to possess but I have a hard time seeing the same of "aboves".

Good question.

Above will inhabit a vessel solely of their own. But, when above comes here, they must follow strict rules. They cannot preach, or give too much to man, otherwise it messes things up as you have said.

Above does other subtle things when in the vessel like provide word, protect, give monetary when needed, etc.

For instance, there is a man who has the thought of raping a female on the bus. One from above in the vessel will intercede in various ways, like speak to the woman to distract the male, or watch from afar and protect.
edit on 2-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Good question.

Above will inhabit a vessel solely of their own. But, when above comes here, they must follow strict rules. They cannot preach, or give too much to man, otherwise it messes things up as you have said.

Above does other subtle things when in the vessel like provide word, protect, give monetary when needed, etc.

For instance, there is a man who has the thought of raping a female on the bus. One from above in the vessel will intercede in various ways, like speak to the woman to distract the male, or watch from afar and protect.

On that topic, what is your take on the below that possess? What about those that are identified as Watchers or the other fallen ones that have taken on flesh? Is it their own or human or something else altogether? I understand that they can look very ashy when lacking energy or have a lack of "glamour" to mask this problem. It appears that not only is possession an issue but unholy masquerade is as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

On that topic, what is your take on the below that possess? What about those that are identified as Watchers or the other fallen ones that have taken on flesh? Is it their own or human or something else altogether? I understand that they can look very ashy when lacking energy or have a lack of "glamour" to mask this problem. It appears that not only is possession an issue but unholy masquerade is as well.

Below will do both, have their own vessels, and some will inhabit or sit next to a human. Since I can see all, it is hard to convey how they will look for those who cannot see. Let me ask another that I know of who is familiar with these things, and I will reply back.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Peace in Yahushua

Seems right on topic to me. I have heard that before. Seems the bad ones don't want to give a name always, either. Or they lie. Of course, the only time I would be talking to one would be if someone was possessed.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What about those that are identified as Watchers or the other fallen ones that have taken on flesh?

If one does not have the gift of sight, then you would have to let the spirit lead you into discernment if they are from below. Most of the times, you can look into the eyes and that will give you your confirmation.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join