It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sandy Hook. No children dead? Pre-filmed? Actors Playing Roles of Grieving Parents?

page: 5
3
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster
 





The fathers both being involved with LIBOR



Well your not that good a researcher are you




posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by frazzle
 

Its a moot argument since the right to free speech does not exist on a privately owned website.


That was a decision of the court? The thread has not been deep sixed by the owners or mods. Its up to them, not youi.

My question is, why are people afraid of speculation and opinions in the face of so many really *ed up investigations?


The court has no say in it. Nice try though.

TO investigate, one needs at least one solid piece of evidence to go off of. These videos do not constitute anything of the sort.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by magickmaster
 


If you are as serious a 'researcher' as you say you are, but don't or won't do as all serious investigators do and put boots to the ground and ask questions, then your motives are very questionable.
edit on 20-12-2012 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)


There is a difference between a researcher and a investigator. I have never been an investigator. Once, I went to Lamy NM, and interviewed William Lyme for 4 hours, on Free Energy. Aliens and Flying Saucers. That was my last "investigation" in 1996. I'm not an investigator, just a researcher. Maybe someone else, more serious than I, can actually find out the details. But, there is a lot we can learn, just watching all the reports and listening to all the "eyewitnesses".



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by magickmaster
 





The fathers both being involved with LIBOR



Well your not that good a researcher are you


Are you claiming this is not true, and if so, where is your evidence for it?



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster
 


Researchers dont avoid counterpoints. They dont ignore legitimate challenges to their 'research'.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by magickmaster
 





I'm not always totally serious, but I am a very serious researcher, when I want to be. Thanks for noticing.



So what "serious" research did you do on this topic?.........please tell me it was more than watching a couple of youtube videos!.....because that's all you've presented!


I already stated, "when I want to be". This thread is not about serious research, YET. It's moving along slowly.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morrel
The idea that a 'random' act of violence can do so much damage is too threathening, thats why .....
reality is more simple and hard. Someone went berserk, started shooting, that's it.
period.


This isn't true. Study the occult, you'll find your answers. I'm sure you will think it's a coincidence that Aurora and Sandy Hook occurred on the same moon phases, but when you do the research you'll learn it's not. The dark night rises.




posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by magickmaster
 


Researchers dont avoid counterpoints. They dont ignore legitimate challenges to their 'research'.


What am I avoiding? Please state your questions again.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
magickmaster is not a troll, he provides some of the best and most real information, at times. I don't agree with this thread at all, but calling for him to be banned? Because he authors a thread that offends you? That's a North Korean attitude.


Not the user, just the thread. It's absurd because - do you realize the logistics involved in trying to stage something like this (and don't get me started about 9/11)? It's absurd because - just because people don't react quite the way you think they should react, doesn't mean their "acting" of "faking". A little logic and reason goes a long way before you post. And it's offensive because these people lost their kid - as in the worst thing that could possibly happen to a parent. Have some respect and don't dismiss their situation because it somehow doesn't smell right to you.

I suppose I can't make this thread not exist - but it certainly does smear a site that has mostly good intentions and gives its users a bad name.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster
 


I would go back over your post because you have just called yourself and investigator and a research in the same breath, and trust me there is no difference between the two. Without going into semantics, both roles are undertaken to seek and confirm information.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
so, I'm the Bad Guy, huh?




posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by frazzle
 





My question is, why are people afraid of speculation and opinions in the face of so many really *ed up investigations?


I don't think people here are afraid of speculation and opinions.......in fact a good many of them are expressing their opinions that this is an offensive thread.

This site is opinion driven....if you stick your . above the parapet and fire off an opinion.....expect to get one fired back at you!


Did I say I disputed the opinions against the OP's points? All I said is that its up to the ownership to make the slam dunker's desires happen.

Meanwhile, even though I may not agree with ANY of the opinions posted, including the OP and including yours, I'll defend their (and your) right to say whatever that opinion happens to be ~ in any venue. I am not required to believe anything anyone says. Neither are you. Simple.

But wow, now we're firing at each other. Whew, what a relief. I was beginning to think this was such a boring, passive, anti-violence kinda place.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
magickmaster is not a troll, he provides some of the best and most real information, at times. I don't agree with this thread at all, but calling for him to be banned? Because he authors a thread that offends you? That's a North Korean attitude.


Not the user, just the thread. It's absurd because - do you realize the logistics involved in trying to stage something like this (and don't get me started about 9/11)? It's absurd because - just because people don't react quite the way you think they should react, doesn't mean their "acting" of "faking". A little logic and reason goes a long way before you post. And it's offensive because these people lost their kid - as in the worst thing that could possibly happen to a parent. Have some respect and don't dismiss their situation because it somehow doesn't smell right to you.

I suppose I can't make this thread not exist - but it certainly does smear a site that has mostly good intentions and gives its users a bad name.


Everybody was saying this after 9-11, too. They claimed we should not discuss the victims of the planes, when it turned out there were NO victims of the planes. I'm sure glad I never listened to them before, and I'm glad to close my ears to them now. I mean no disrespect to anyone who lost a loved one, but I just express question if in fact anyone actually lost a loved one., That's much different than disrespecting someone. Or not caring.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

I know it appears I am suggesting this is what happened, I am not. I am merely showing facts and evidence that there MAY BE a conspiracy behind this. It's up to all of us, to determine if there is or not.


At what point did you show facts or evidence of anything other then people here applying their perception of a situation that they have viewed via video clips?



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
reply to post by magickmaster
 


I had originally wrote the family's name before I decided to erase it. You see, I could post it and in all honesty Im sure that in the scheme of things it would not be a huge deal, yet, why bother?
All that would do is point out my identity more clearly than Id like it to, and why would I want to continue to drag the poor family's name through more websites, and media outlets than it has already?
Plus, as one poster pointed out, whoes to say I couldn't just say I knew someone there that I didn't?
I should have realized that I was asking too much to hope and give you some truth or evidence to support who I am when we are on an online site. My fury at the beginning of this thread made me believe I could prove something to you, in order to shut this thread down, but it wont.


It would not hurt to post the relevant info and to attempt to dissuade the naysayers. That could not hurt, and it might just help. If you can show you are actually telling the truth, somehow. If I were you, I could easily do this. And I would.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster
 





Are you claiming this is not true, and if so, where is your evidence for it?


It's not true.

I've done my research.......now you do yours

If it takes you any more than 5 mins.....your not a "serious" researcher.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Originally posted by magickmaster

I know it appears I am suggesting this is what happened, I am not. I am merely showing facts and evidence that there MAY BE a conspiracy behind this. It's up to all of us, to determine if there is or not.


At what point did you show facts or evidence of anything other then people here applying their perception of a situation that they have viewed via video clips?


There really is not much to go on, yet. But it's worth the speculation, because otherwise, you are leaving out the possibility, and that would be foolish to do, while researching this.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster
 





Everybody was saying this after 9-11, too. They claimed we should not discuss the victims of the planes, when it turned out there were NO victims of the planes


I think 9/11 story is a complete lie, but somebody confused you into thinking there were no planes and victims. I even think the whole "vicsims" crap was put out there to discredit everybody else who don't believe the official story.
edit on 20-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by magickmaster
 





Are you claiming this is not true, and if so, where is your evidence for it?


It's not true.

I've done my research.......now you do yours

Where did you find this was not true? Geeze. Why not tell me, so I can see the site or info for myself. Maybe you are 100% correct here.???

If it takes you any more than 5 mins.....your not a "serious" researcher.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am posting this for all of ATS. The OP is a clear example of how sick society has become he or she should be examined by a mental health professional. For someone to think this is pure insanity. The paranoia this person exhibits is more than I can bare to read and stay quite. This person is so far removed from reality coupled with the obvious paranoia that he or she is a prime candidate for someone that become dangerous to society.

One of the posts I read from the OP stated they are actors because they didn’t cry to his or her satisfaction. This OP is grotesque.

I may be wrong but if I am there is one other alternative the OP could be a sick twisted TROLL that is only seeking attention. Anyone who entertains this person is only feeding them. Either way please do not feed the troll or their delusions. I hope this thread dies soon. Goodbye.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join