Sandy Hook. No children dead? Pre-filmed? Actors Playing Roles of Grieving Parents?

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
I think my intelligence is being insulted when I watch the mother of Jessica Rekos at 9:50, in the second video, and there are NO TEARS, once again. A lot of crying, but for some reason, NO TEARS!!!

Why??
WHY???


Ever heard of dry crying or dry tears? When a persons tear ducts are overworked, they dont produce the same. Not rocket science.

On top of that, as I have said, I have done a fair amount of acting. Why would they hire actors that do not know the very basic tricks of getting tears to flow? I learned them within a couple of months of acting training. Most do. So why would these actors not use them?
edit on 20-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster
 


Tell me: if you are so secure in your thoughts that you happily post them here, would you test your theory and visit those parents in person?



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by magickmaster
I think my intelligence is being insulted when I watch the mother of Jessica Rekos at 9:50, in the second video, and there are NO TEARS, once again. A lot of crying, but for some reason, NO TEARS!!!

Why??
WHY???


Ever heard of dry crying or dry tears? When a persons tear ducts are overworked, they dont produce the same. Not rocket science.



I've spent many hours crying, being a very sensitive person, and also empathic, when I allow myself to be. I have cried for hours, and my eyes are red and I still have tears coming out. Bad argument.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by magickmaster
I think my intelligence is being insulted when I watch the mother of Jessica Rekos at 9:50, in the second video, and there are NO TEARS, once again. A lot of crying, but for some reason, NO TEARS!!!

Why??
WHY???


Ever heard of dry crying or dry tears? When a persons tear ducts are overworked, they dont produce the same. Not rocket science.



I've spent many hours crying, being a very sensitive person, and also empathic, when I allow myself to be. I have cried for hours, and my eyes are red and I still have tears coming out. Bad argument.


1)So no comment on the acting. Interesting.

2)No, its not a bad argument, it is a fact. Bad rebuttal.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster
 


You couldn't be both sensitive and empathic and create a thread like this.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I sincerely hope that you (OP) are ignorant, for if you are then let me assure you that I live in CT and know victims and you should delete this thread while it's still young.

Actors? Who knows with the media, but to post the notion that no children are dead is insulting!!!!



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by magickmaster
 


You couldn't be both sensitive and empathic and create a thread like this.


As an empath, I concur. Just typing about these things is very difficult for me.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by magickmaster
 


Tell me: if you are so secure in your thoughts that you happily post them here, would you test your theory and visit those parents in person?


I'm not interested in losing work, spending money, taking time to go to another state, all to become a spy detective. I'm hope someone will, though.

In support of an argument against this theory though, it would be very difficult to fake the death of the principal of the school, if indeed it happened.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster
 





I think my intelligence is being insulted when I watch the mother of Jessica Rekos at 9:50, in the second video, and there are NO TEARS, once again. A lot of crying, but for some reason, NO TEARS!!! Why?? WHY???


As an earlier poster suggested....if you think there is any merit in this inane theory of yours....get your arse down to Sandy Hook!.....dig around a bit, ask a few questions!....the town doesn't look that big!......make a name for yourself!.....you could become world famous and bring to it's knees whatever shadowy agency you think may be responsible!


Or you could just stay at home and make up silly stories on the internet



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
magickmaster I love most of your threads, but this one I can't get behind. What would be the need to fake this? They have no problem committing murder, I don't see why they wouldn't just do the sacrifice for real, why bring holograms or actors into it?



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by magickmaster
 


Tell me: if you are so secure in your thoughts that you happily post them here, would you test your theory and visit those parents in person?


Don't give him any ideas.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll
 


Actually, I never made this story up. I simply watched videos others posted and found them to be interesting and curious.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Whenever something similar to this happens people are always quick to judge the amount of tears shed.

Just because someone isn't bawling all over network television doesn't mean they aren't dying inside.

Why the hell is this thread still open?



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I live 5 miles away. I will be in sandy hook on business tomorrow

shall I open a casket and poke the body for you ?

I'm trying very hard to be civil here.

this is really lame trolling. very predictable and in poor taste

wanna cookie ?



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
HELLO- I know the deceased!! If you question my validity bring it on, so long as it puts an end to this discussion and prevents anyone else in CT to have to read this bull- which I refuse to let tarnish ATS



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
magickmaster I love most of your threads, but this one I can't get behind. What would be the need to fake this? They have no problem committing murder, I don't see why they wouldn't just do the sacrifice for real, why bring holograms or actors into it?


Well, i'm not making claims here, only pointing out inconsistencies.
If I were the NWO, rather than leave behind REAL victims and evidence that could tie everything back to our operation, the faking of the victims and the whole operation becomes much easier and safer. A smart magician relies on slight of hand rather than actually pulling the rabbit out of the hat. I always look for these angles. Sometimes they exist, sometimes they do not. I just admitted, even I have a problem with this theory. How could they make a real known principal disappear? I doubt they could, UNLESS, the principal was a gun control advocate, maybe a Zionist too, and was planning to take a "leave of absence" by living elsewhere for a while. That's a rare possibility though. But, maybe less children dies than we are told? That is certainly possible.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Whenever something similar to this happens people are always quick to judge the amount of tears shed.

Just because someone isn't bawling all over network television doesn't mean they aren't dying inside.

Why the hell is this thread still open?


Because we have the right to question everything, don't we? Or do you advocate censorship in "certain" circumstances?



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
HELLO- I know the deceased!! If you question my validity bring it on, so long as it puts an end to this discussion and prevents anyone else in CT to have to read this bull- which I refuse to let tarnish ATS


Who do you know personally? If I may ask such a personal question? But since you brought it up. I'll ask. I am not questioning your validity though. Not yet at least.
edit on 20-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This thread is below the belt.

Mods I beg you delete this sh1t.

And ban this troll while your at it.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally
 


Actually, this is one time when the OP's freedom of ATS speech should be stripped away and this thread thrown to the fire.





new topics
top topics
 
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join