It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook. No children dead? Pre-filmed? Actors Playing Roles of Grieving Parents?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Since we know for a fact that no planes were used in 9-11 attacks, and that actors like Gary Welz were employed to pretend to have witnessed the planes flying into the buildings, would it also be possible that no children were killed at Sandy Hook and that actors were also employed, but this time, as grieving parents?

Watch the video and see the bad acting for yourself. Would any parent ever be acting like this after having lost their child?

The REAL question here is , can we fully rule out the idea of VicSIMS, being used? A real investigation of the victims must ensue.

and here is another.

edit on 20-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I sincerely hope that if any of the many many people in CT are ATS members or happen across this....they understand the sentiments here are absolutely NOT shared by everyone here.

I'm personally up for almost anything in conspiracies..really..I even wonder about Admiral Cook and a Hollow Earth theory sometimes...but those are harmless theories. These are grieving parents in a land of hurt I hope none of us ever has to know. I knew a level of grief I didn't know existed when my father died. These people are many many levels beyond that. A child expects to someday bury their parents. No parent should ever have to expect and prepare for the day they bury their own child.

I think their behavior, while odd from the outside, isn't odd to them at all. They truly are, mentally, in a reality that isn't QUITE the one we have right now....and I guess I'm happy in at least seeing some don't know how deep that well of pain can be, to even relate to the basics of how these folks are acting.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
MMMmmm - No Comment.......?????

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Since we know for a fact that no planes were used in 9-11 attacks

I'm going to sing a song.

Ooooh the old argument it aint what it used to be, aint what it used to be, aint what it used to be.
Ooooh the old argument it aint what it used to be, aint what it used to be, aint what it used to be.

Now, who is we? And how did this 'we' come to reveal this fact?

I am interested. I like facts.

Fact me.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Seems like your getting your facts and your imagination confused.

This is probably the most offensive thread I've seen on ATS in a long time......and I've been here a long time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by magickmaster

I'm going to sing a song.

Now, who is we? And how did this 'we' come to reveal this fact?

I am interested. I like facts.

Fact me.

I do not want to get off point, or turn this into a thread for another subject. Just google Gary Welz, fake plane actor. It was discovered that the Victims of the planes, the ones supposed to be on board, we're all simulations and not real people. They were composites. Called VicSIMS.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
When, on occasion, people label conspiracy theorists as desperate for attention and void of basic sensibilities your post makes them right. Provide critical thinking supported by solid evidence, but don't take advantage of people's abject misery to fuel your flakey conjecture.

And all this talk of people being pulled up on questionable and frankly offensive social network comments, well your post is a case in example. Thank yourself lucky you aren't -- and hopefully never will -- experience what those parents are going through.
edit on 20-12-2012 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

edit on 12/20/2012 by Klassified because: Nevermind. Didn't come out right.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The "No planes were used" theory is true only in your confused head. On 9/11 planes were used.

The REAL question here is , can we fully rule out the idea of VicSIMS, being used? A real investigation of the victims must ensue.

I posted this video and although it looks very strange to me I accept that people deal with stress in different ways. Many people shared their own experiences of acting like this after loosing a loved one. The Idea of VicSIMS is pretty offensive.

Get ready to take some heat magickmaster.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
in the second video, jump to 6:27 and notice she wipes a tear away from her eye, yet there IS NO TEAR. Actually, she is pretend crying, it appears to me, because I see no tears at all.

What do you see?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Sandy Hook. No children dead? Pre-filmed? Actors Playing Roles of Grieving Parents?

I don't know about that but this case is so full of holes, I'm beginning to think that the perp was a patsy and the murder of those children was either a contemporary blood ritual or somekind of false flag operation.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
These threads are insulting. There are a lot of inconsistencies with the story, but these are not actors. I truly hope these poor people never read any of this drivel.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You honestly haven't lost someone very close, have you? I don't mean someone close on paper. I'd lost my Grandparents and thought that prepared me. Nothing prepares you. Nothing...and again, my case was a Parent. Nothing can describe to someone who hasn't lived it...what feeling like the color has drained from life and the world as a whole...feels like. Nothing can relate that feeling of being a 1/4 step out of "phase" with everyone else who wasn't there ...who wasn't a part of what happened to cause the grief.

I'll be willing to wager some of those folks have spent so much time crying with wet and dry tears since this happened...they can't be sure if a real tear is there or not. Make up people do outstanding work because I am sure these folks look like roadkill without it. How much have they even slept? Have some slept at all in any real sense of the word? I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

I know it appears I am suggesting this is what happened, I am not. I am merely showing facts and evidence that there MAY BE a conspiracy behind this. It's up to all of us, to determine if there is or not. Personally, my mind is not made up either way. But I do believe that this has happened before and there is a precedence for it, and the media, and CGI being used along with actors. I know that part, so this post is a question to look at new facts in a another light. No offense intended to anyone.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh, STFU. Quite bitchin' like a baby. Everyone has lost someone important to them, and anyone who has, KNOWS, you do NOT stop crying within the first few days, especially when talking about how special that person was. Just cut the crap, will you?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

That is your idea of a mature reply after being questioned on your theory that the parents of these murdered children are paid actors and...as the topic suggests..no children even died?

I hope no one reports that...I'm sure not. Your reply has done more to support my general feeling here than any guessing about your approach or mindset could have.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

And if the OP is so convinced of their inane conspiracy, then he or she should pay those parents a visit and question them to determine any validity in the nonsense being espoused in this thread. This is the big issue I have with certain people who post to ATS -- they would never have the balls to put their real name and face to some of the rubbish, offensive in this case, posted.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Another note on the "actor" garbage: so many suggest that the man's deep breaths are him 'getting into character'. I have done a fair amount of acting. No actor gets into character just as they are about to deliver a scene. Even a terrible actor will work themself into character before they are ever on stage or in front of the camera, and definitely not just as they are to deliver a scene. They may break character and have to get back into it at some point, but they dont walk on cam, and THEN get into character. Period.

Furthermore, if someone were hiring actors in a situation like this, would they not hire actors with enough talent as to not break character on cam?

Again, this is just insulting.
edit on 20-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think my intelligence is being insulted when I watch the mother of Jessica Rekos at 9:50, in the second video, and there are NO TEARS, once again. A lot of crying, but for some reason, NO TEARS!!!

Why??
WHY???

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

That is your idea of a mature reply after being questioned on your theory that the parents of these murdered children are paid actors and...as the topic suggests..no children even died?

I hope no one reports that...I'm sure not. Your reply has done more to support my general feeling here than any guessing about your approach or mindset could have.

I do not care for your pathetic attempts to "guilt me".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join