It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21st 2012 "THE EXACT TIMES"... 3:11am PST - 6:11am EST

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Because, silly, it's the time of the solstice and the Sun will align with the Galactic equator...again...just like last year...and the year before that...and the year before that...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Because, silly, it's the time of the solstice and the Sun will align with the Galactic equator...again...just like last year...and the year before that...and the year before that...

See phage thinks the 9 demon Gods are returning obviously.. I can tell by the way he said galactic..

It's all so obvious when you assume random things.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah yes. Ok, thats what I assumed. So can we commence with the I told you so threads the minute after? Or is it more gracious to wait until the day is completely over?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Well I'm going to a party on Friday where they need a mediocre drummer who's right foot ain't that great so it'll be a little later for me.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I'd go with the whole day.. Not everyone thinks the solstice has anything at all to do with the mayans..
Even then you must preemptively call the excuse that will be used next.. Something like "Oh guess what guys I did a bunch of math and the calendar doesn't end till 2013... "There's a WHOLE year missing!"
You must predict what they will say next.. Then it will be the best prediction thread of all time..
It's a big responsibility.

I just Gave the 11th flag.. It's been flagged 11 times so: 11, but then I was the 11th, so that's another 11...

11-11...

whoa!

edit on 12/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I'd go with the whole day.. Not everyone thinks the solstice has anything at all to do with the mayans..
Even then you must preemptively call the excuse that will be used next.. Something like "Oh guess what guys I did a bunch of math and the calendar doesn't end till 2013... "There's a WHOLE year missing!"
You must predict what they will say next.. Then it will be the best prediction thread of all time..
It's a big responsibility.

Official prediction:

Ascension happened and was accomplished. Now just because you dont know anyone who ascended doesnt mean it didn't happen. You just didnt believe enough and your soul was not ready for light body activation. I was left here to spread the word that its not too late. There will be another ascension on 11/12/13. Prepare now!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I have the post link saved.
What a perfect prediction. I Love it. Can't wait till I get to use it later.. wahahaha, hahaha, bahahaha......

The Future
edit on 12/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Who are you telling! I'm on the west coast which means 3:11 am! LMAO

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I would like to share with you, something.

Almost every single spiritual channel recommends the same thing, on the 21st.

At 10:10 and again at 11:11 YOUR TIME, in the morning and again in the evening, use these times as the focus for meditation and Oneness.

I'd like to quote select points of interest for you from a channeled article, so that you may read the words and see if they resonate for you.
Comes from this:
johnsmallman.wordpress.com...

- "Humanity will enter into a state of unexpected peace and contentment, turning to amazement and exhilaration as it awakens into the New Age which is almost upon you. There will be no disappointments for those who have been waiting hopefully and expectantly as they have held the Light and the intent to bring it into being." -

- "....from the field of divine Love enveloping you all are intensifying daily to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to awaken presented to them clearly and succinctly in a way that is quite unmistakable to that individual. No one will be lost, forgotten, or able to remain unaware of what is being offered to them, nor of how magnificent that offer is." -

- "...The awakening is for everyone, because all are divine spiritual beings have a temporary physical experience which is coming to an end as you prepare to return to your heavenly Home." -

IF this resonates with you, even a bit, I encourage you to open your heart so you may have the experience you came here for.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
For any Aussies, it will be 9:11pm tomorrow night if anything happens!

I, for one, will have a keen eye on the time

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Your source says the solstice is at 11:12.
www.timeanddate.com...

They probably got that from Wikipedia's Winter Solstice page. Wikipedia used to say it was 11:11am, it was like that for years... then they changed it maybe 6 or more months ago to 11:12am. Quite a pointless change imo, and done not because it's more accurate in anyway, but to alleviate concerns about the mystical sounding time of 11:11 winter solstice corresponding with 21st Dec 2012 doomsday.

If there is any truth to 2012 prophecies then 11:11 UTC/GMT is undoubtedly the time we need to be looking at.
edit on 20/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks! That just confirmed my time. I just dug out my little survival kit. "just in case"

Funny how so many people around me are sleeping bad, but would never say it has anything to do with 21..

I had some really stange dreams last night and had trouble gettin to sleep aswell.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I wonder what you will think when something DOES happen.
I just try to keep an open mind-

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I will be up from the night before with beer in hand and some other goodies

This is going to be painful to watch, I hope people don't act like maniacs but regrettably I already see this happening due to all the hype. I have always kept an open mind for the December 21, 2012 date but Planet X has yet to be found and due to all the war on the horizon I sure as # don't see humans evolving into a higher state of spirituality, but I will keep my hopes up

Damn it I hope the Mayans were right!

Stay locked and loaded friends

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Maybe that's why I keep seeing 11:11, 3:11, 2:11, 12:11.......on my clocks pretty consistently.Or not.

3:11 for me, so I'll be asleep when it all goes down fabulous. And if I make it through, I'm going skiing for the rest of that day!

You know what? Me and my daughter see them all the time, it got so weird I started to save screenshots on my phone. I have 10 or more . Mostly 11:11, but also 3:33, 2:22, 9:11, 1:11.

When I just read the actual time on December 21st I was like oh for real? 11:11? Then I read your post.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Yeah. Well. Don't let your brain fall out.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
For any Aussies, it will be 9:11pm tomorrow night if anything happens!

I, for one, will have a keen eye on the time

I thought the end skipped us because we don't have winter solstice

edit on 20-12-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
Thanks! That just confirmed my time. I just dug out my little survival kit. "just in case"

Funny how so many people around me are sleeping bad, but would never say it has anything to do with 21..

I had some really stange dreams last night and had trouble gettin to sleep aswell.

Would the difficulty getting to sleep come in the form of excess energy in you? Like restless, maybe even a bit of the "restless leg syndrome" cranked up to 11? I've been feeling this for quite some time. Lots and lots of interesting things happening lately, actually.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Maybe that's why I keep seeing 11:11, 3:11, 2:11, 12:11.......on my clocks pretty consistently.Or not.

3:11 for me, so I'll be asleep when it all goes down fabulous. And if I make it through, I'm going skiing for the rest of that day!

You know what? Me and my daughter see them all the time, it got so weird I started to save screenshots on my phone. I have 10 or more . Mostly 11:11, but also 3:33, 2:22, 9:11, 1:11.

When I just read the actual time on December 21st I was like oh for real? 11:11? Then I read your post.

I read this at 11:33. No kidding.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Your source says the solstice is at 11:12.
www.timeanddate.com...

They probably got that from Wikipedia's Winter Solstice page. Wikipedia used to say it was 11:11am, it was like that for years... then they changed it maybe 6 or more months ago to 11:12am. Quite a pointless change imo, and done not because it's more accurate in anyway, but to alleviate concerns about the mystical sounding time of 11:11 winter solstice corresponding with 21st Dec 2012 doomsday.

If there is any truth to 2012 prophecies then 11:11 UTC/GMT is undoubtedly the time we need to be looking at.

I just want to quickly prove what I said above instead providing only my word. If you don't believe that the official time used to be listed as 11:11 and was only recently changed then take a look at some of these Wayback Machine Web Archive snapshots:

Feb 2008 Snapshot
Mar 2009 Snapshot
Jan 2010 Snapshot

As you can see, each of those snapshots proves that the time was listed as 11:11 for a long while.

edit: fixed links
edit on 20/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join