It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21st 2012 "THE EXACT TIMES"... 3:11am PST - 6:11am EST

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Has anyone checked with our aussie friends yet? Its already time over there isnt it?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
Has anyone checked with our aussie friends yet? Its already time over there isnt it?

No it's not, it happens at 10:11 pm in Australia and it's currently 3:06 am.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by trig_grl

No it's not, it happens at 10:11 pm in Australia and it's currently 3:06 am.

So all our Aussie friends need to check in at 10:15pm tonight!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by prevenge

Why should it be GMT and not the timezone that the the Mayan Peninsula is in, which happens to be CST for us.

Because being prophetic Mayans, with all the time and stone in the world to click-click-click calendars, knew that by 12/21/12, we'd have Greenwich time? Everybody knows they didn't stop just because, after 8 years of chiselling, it was time to stop.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
LMAO!!!!! Nothing is going to happen. Geez.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

It's quiet. Too quiet! Time to panic!!!!

Honestly, I think this will play out like South Park's 'Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow'.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixlights321

Good morning truckers, 21st of December 2012 here in Australia. All ok so far..will chime in a little later.

ATS mods get yer banning stick out, coz its banning false prophet time.

Time to reset my long count calendar .

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think the rules of prophecies are. It is concurrent to the time zone of the predictor. ( anyway I can draw this out baby!!)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh great! I will be sitting in the Drs office with my Grandpa during all of this... Just great.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Apocryphon

What is 11:11:30?

That's when I flick the kettle on.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

You mean.....
...., we are all going to disappear?!?!
Nothing left?

Please explain.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Do comprehend that the Mayans whom base their dates of thousands of years upon the hour of dawn, and not based upon midnight as our modern era does.

Thus, the 21st will come only at dawn first light mexico time, and not GMT, whereby a new era starts.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Do comprehend that the Mayans whom base their dates of thousands of years upon the hour of dawn, and not based upon midnight as our modern era does.

Thus, the 21st will come only at dawn first light mexico time, and not GMT, whereby a new era starts.

Thats the specificity im talking about!!!!! Party time!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
reply to post by prevenge

umm it makes more sense to go with the mayan time bcuz the mayans didnt use gmt LOLOLOLOl

is everyone forgetting who made this prophecy

yeah if you read the thread we've discussed this multiple multiple times...

it's that the US naval observatory has calculated the exact time of the winter solstice to be 11:12 am UT (GMT)..

and we're kiiinda thinkin the mayans MEANT the winter solstice when they put dec 12st on their calendar.. so we're going with the winter solstice exact scientific time

get it?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Phage is correct (as usual)...the solstice does not occur at the eleventh minute...but at the 12th. it is 11:12 UT....some idjet decided to shave a minute off to try and make it fit into some madness...some idiotic numerology/astrology ridiculousness. It does not change the fact or the time of arrival.

I am on the east coast of North America...my sunrise is at 7:29 EST (give or take) but my "solstice" supposedly arrives at 6:12 am est...But consider this... the ancients marked things....by sunrise and sunset...they did not have stop watches. I will be up, having my morning coffee and a smoke with the rising sun....looking forward to it actually.

If you are concerned about time zone differences...you miss the point...the ancients measured everything from the visual appearance of the sun on the horizon...aka...sunrise or sunset.

Your sunrise is your "doom"...so to speak. It is all about the physical sunrise...not which time zone you are in...

Get up...get out there and marvel at a beautiful sunrise...and they are always beautiful....just don't expect the sky to split or the aliens to come roaring in....

edit on 12/20/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

I did some searching on the net.
The event will occur 10:05 AM Central Time. That's 9:05 AM New York City.
Now you know.
You may see an odd looking solar eclipse at 9:04 AM EST.
Wait a minute! The moon is over there! Look!

What is going on?!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That's 9pm for me. Fantastic, it's 5am now & I've been up all night hanging out drinking with some close mates & working on some projects. I'm sure as hell not gonna be caught in bed if something goes down on a day like this! I'm tired as hell & still a little drunk to be honest, but at least I'm conscious. Can't do much more than that lol

But so far so good - nothing looks out of the ordinary today. But I (and many others) saw about two dozen UFOs a few nights ago above my city. And yeah, they were 'real' UFOs - little orbs of light zipping around the sky at ungodly speeds for 12+ hours straight, and you bet your ass I sat there all night staring at them & video taping em til the sun came up. I'm not going to say they were aliens but they were certainly not normal & quite frankly, if they're ours, then we have good reason to be scared. Those things could fly man... hundreds of kilometers in less than seconds. If we make it through today I'll put the footage up here on ATS. As usual, it's not the best quality because it was a very dark night & it was hard to get the little bastards into focus but it was the best I could get (I used a HD video cam) and it's an interesting watch, that's for sure. Something strange is afoot, that's for damn sure. So needless to say, I'm a little anxious about today. I don't expect anything radical to happen. But I'm as keen for a surprise as anyone else.

9pm.. oh man, I hope I'm straight enough at that time of night to handle myself is anything happens. I have the day off work so you can be sure I'm gonna be getting one last party in. Or rather, continuing last night's party... if I go to sleep now I'll be out til saturday... in any case, I plan to partake once more with my friends & family just in case. After meditating, of course... god damn I live a strange life. But don't we all?

be safe out there homies. only god knows what's going to happen (or not happen) today.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i'm staying up all night gettin' drunk with friends

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Nothing bad will happen. There will just be a few reports of time zone anomalies.
Keep watching the major news channels.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Yes. Excessive consumption of alcohol can lead to periods of missing time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join