It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shoots out from a cloud portal : Ankara , Turkey 14-12-2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I suppose a type of electromagnetic discharge affects the moisture in the clouds the way Mach(s) or explosions.
Gotta wonder though. . .why would anyone be allowed to leave or enter that way. . .unless it's not something we made? I mean, will the government authorize a leap during a time it could be visible? Perhaps it was urgent or "time sensitive", as they say. . .or may not. . . I SAW NOTHING!

That is, and I'm not accusing anyone at all, if the video's real. I mean, it's no eagle stealing a baby, but, ya know?

edit on 20-12-2012 by Divine Strake because: The overloards, through my connection, have told me I must mention that if I mention them, all will know. I am, however, a very secretive and shy person.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I dont know why people are getting annoyed. If you cannot explain what it is then it is UNEXPLAINED hence the term UFO.

The term UFO doesnt denote to anything. It means something that we cannot indentify. Scientifically speaking, lets be honest, none of us based on this video can IDENTIFY what this is, so by sheer definition it is a UFO.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This looks interesting. Although, I have never seen a cloud portal before so there is no way for me to judge if this video is real or somehow faked.

To me it looks like something to do with the sun set. The colors are the exact same ones I have seen many times in my life during a sun set.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster
What is with Turkey and UFO's? They seem to have a lot of sightings in that area of the world. Do they have a culture of UFO sightings?

-Ghoster

Legit question..Well, Turkish people are really interested in supernatural things. Since it is a secular muslim country, many new-age and supernatural stuff can be discussed freely. Other than that Turkey has many energy zones, like Şirince, where supposed to be saved from Mayan apocalypse (which till now didnt occured). Other than that, there are many historical-mystical places as well..Just for example like Capadoccia..
To sum up..there are many Ufo news from Turkey, maybe because there are lots of interest on the stuff and maybe because aliens like Turkeys sightings. Maybe both

Originally posted by MmmPie
Turkish Jingle Bells was the best part.

Cool looking cloud group, those colors are insane.
edit on 19-12-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

Did you see the so called "reflection around 0:20?
edit on 21-12-2012 by deccal because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by deccal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I watched the video about 8 times now and i still cant make my mind up on what im looking at

Cloud or reflection of a lamp/light indoors ? ...as for the UFO itself its doesnt look like a relection to me.

Good find UltraMarine
S&F

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It could be a hoax or being real but it is impossible for me to say, therefore it would be great if it was also filmed by another person.
But if this is real footage then it would be dynamite because it reminds me of the orange structures that were seen by a few family people as is described in the book “Hunt for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch in Utah” from Colm Kelleher and George Knapp.
Which would mean that it looks at a kind of window to another world, a kind of porthole were crafts are flying in and out.

www.amazon.com...

www.theufochronicles.com...

Another important point is that, one night, Gorman sees a fast moving black object, growing rapidly at the center of the orange “window. It seems to come out of the “hole” in the sky, and quickly vanishes in the night. This convinces him that it’s a kind of “dimensional doorway” through which objects can enter and exit our reality. This is a central idea of the whole story, to which I will return later.

PART 1
THE STRANGEST PLACE ON EARTH?

By far the most common objects they witnessed were floating spheres of different sizes and colors. In 1995 and 1996, the Gormans and others reported 12 separate incidents of seeing large orange circles flying over the trees of the center homestead. Tom Gorman claims that holes occasionally opened up in the orange spheres and other smaller spheres would fly out. (A neighboring rancher told this reporter of his own encounters with what he called a flying orange basketball.)

www.aliendave.com...

PART 2

www.aliendave.com...

PART 3

www.aliendave.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't know...if there really were portals, wouldn't there be more evidence? wouldn't there be more videos and photos on the net? Why haven't more people reported these?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I'm sorry I must have blinked

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Great post man, I had no trouble seeing the object appear and then vanish in, what is quite literally, the blink of an eye. Almost seemed like a sonic boom occurred moments before you even see the object. Cant really trust anyone with a video camera nowadays though. I want to believe.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bluestreak53

I have seen a cloud portal up very close, even though this does not look like that cloud did. I can't see how this is a clear hoax.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UltraMarine

The only reason i am replying to this is because i watched an unusual light slowly go behind a very,very,very small cloud and then the cloud just got smaller and smaller. The moving light was gone, it vanished behind the cloud about a couple of months ago. strange indeed.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spacevisitor

A similar event happened to me. I was sleeping and my ex woke me up. she was saying over and over what is that and pointed to the t.v. A golf ball sized orange , yellow orb thing was in front of the t.v. We watched it for about 5 minutes and i said. i'm GOING TO GET UP AND TOUCH IT. I got up and walked towards it and as it went thru the wall i could see outside and then the wall was a wall again. I would of not seen this orb thing if my ex did not wake me up. creepy still to this day. I have no idea what that was. The blind was closed. the lights were off except for the geco heat lamp in th cage. I am convinced strange things happen around me alot and has been increasing all the time. Just las night i woke up and on the wall was a black wavey line that went from the ceiling to the floor. It was about 4 a.m and the window was open and the lights were out.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
another youtube vid.Once more nothing seen

why am i not suprised?

It's visible big as life! You need reading or closeup glasses for the distance from your eyes to your monitor screen.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UltraMarine
A small white object shoots out from an orange cloud portal . Watch carefully at 0.21 sec [ Watch in Full screen ]. The object disappears in a blink of an eye . This occurred in the night sky of Ankara , Turkey on 14-12-2012 . This may explain how UFO enters our world . Does anyone know how these portals are created ?

Here is a statement from the guy who posted this video [ This is his 2nd post in Youtube ] :

To make sure that it was not reflection of lamp, i turned off all the indoor lights. The cloudy thing was visible from all windows. You may also can not judge the size of the object, i was nearly 2 miles away from me. 

snip

I appreciate that you posted this interesting video and if it's not CGI it's doubly interesting. But to add "cloud portal" is a bit much. How you came to the conclusion that there are "portals" makes me wonder how people dream this kind of s..t up. Why don't you just post it for members to speculate over without the "trimming".

edit on 15-7-2014 by Uggielicious because: To correct format.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join