It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shoots out from a cloud portal : Ankara , Turkey 14-12-2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Thats very fascinating . I will search more focusing on your points . Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Turkish Jingle Bells was the best part.

Cool looking cloud group, those colors are insane.
edit on 19-12-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Someone asked for a CGI maker to give an opinion so here is mine.

With today's technology the whole video would be very easy to produce. The little flash that was called a foo could have been created very easily, you wouldn't need 3d animation for that part. All that being said it could also just be a cloud reflecting the sun setting and the flash could be a reflection or an object between the camera and the cloud that only caught the sun light briefly. This doesn't mean that it was faked. IMO

In case you wonder why I would consider myself qualified to answer, I've been working with the following editing and CGI software since 2001

Softimage XSI, the entire adobe line, final cut, digital fusion and more.

Thanks Marine for posting the video.

Question Everything

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
this is an interesting video, the craft flies out from a portal. Perhaps exiting a worm hole or coming out from another dimension?

i was watching the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory last night and a witness he was interviewing said he saw craft emerge from portals or other dimensions, sounded very much like this
edit on 19-12-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrgone
Someone asked for a CGI maker to give an opinion so here is mine.

With today's technology the whole video would be very easy to produce. The little flash that was called a foo could have been created very easily, you wouldn't need 3d animation for that part. All that being said it could also just be a cloud reflecting the sun setting and the flash could be a reflection or an object between the camera and the cloud that only caught the sun light briefly. This doesn't mean that it was faked. IMO

Question Everything

I have also done extensive work with 3D animation and other graphic editing tools and I agree that these sorts of video effects (editing a light into a pre-existing video) , is very simple to do.

People have flooded YouTube and the Internet with spam "UFO" hoaxes created with and digital graphic editing tools. There still might be "real UFO" sightings out there that are truly unexplained but it is very hard to find any discernible "signal" due to all the hoaxes and "lights in the sky" or "bug/bird" videos that are posted.

Posting a video like this and claiming it is a "UFO" shooting out of a "cloud portal" just makes a mockery of the whole topic of UFOs. However, I acknowledge that this is something happening probably hundreds of times a day - not just on this web forum but all over the Internet.

For sure the "golden age" of UFOs passed decades ago.

edit on 19-12-2012 by bluestreak53 because: grammar, spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by gortex

Sorry , I lately found this statement from the guy who posted this video in youtube and he said:

To make sure that it was not reflection of lamb, i turned off all the indoor lights. The cloudy thing was visible from all windows. You may also can not judge the size of the object, i was nearly 2 miles away from me.

So , that rules out the light reflection

Yes, because everything anyone says on YouTube is true. (/sarcasm)

Honestly, why do you believe him?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
reply to post by booNyzarC

How can you say that is a lamp? That is the strangest looking lamp I have ever seen, longer on the right and shorter on the left???

Perhaps I was unclear. What I intended to suggest was that it looks like light from a lamp shining on the ceiling behind the person shooting the video, and reflected off the window.

The suggestions of clouds is also interesting and I'll take another look when I have time, but my first impression was indeed that it was just the light from a lamp shining on the ceiling and reflected by the window.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You're telling everyone to look closely at 0:21, but you yourself didn't see that the white dot appears well before the 0:21 point.

Look closely at 0:14.5 seconds in....the dot appears very briefly at the left side of the cloud or whatever it is, then dissapears, to reappear at 0:21...

Practicing with the laser pointer maybe?

Who knows..could be fake, could be real.

That's the problems, unless you witness something like this with your own eyes, there's no real way to varify any video as genuine. It would be a different story if hundreds of people saw and recorded it, but so far only one..
edit on 19-12-2012 by MysterX because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks like a load of rubbish to me. How convenient when a so called UFO shoots out he turns his camera to face the opposite direction that it was going in lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Don't Ruin this thread with this crazy light reflection theory . Lets discuss how these portals are created .

Looks like a cloud lets discuss why you even think ufo portals exist!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What is with Turkey and UFO's? They seem to have a lot of sightings in that area of the world. Do they have a culture of UFO sightings?

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Great pics, so i guess it happened?
This may or not be hoaxed,,, but it is interesting to note the other things UFO related going on in turkey lately as well....
I sure hope somebody posts corroborating film...
Or other pics of similar, maybe from Hessdalen? (which we KNOW is NOT a HOAX)
worth a comparison anyways.....
cheers

I
edit on 19-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So painfully obviously lenticular clouds and ball lightning around 00:21 sec mark. The lighting either being the city lights being reflected upon the lowest cloud or the sunset illuminating the cloud formation.

People, before calling "UFO 2012 OMFG INVASION BLUE BEAM ILLUMINATI" do some actual ground level research. Rule out all possible and probable means for something you have not seen ever or often, its likely less 'out of this world' then you would think.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

What can be the other ways to create the portals ?

There are stories about "Occult stuff" opening portals but that is probably a matter of belief.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am more concerned with the whoosh noise he makes around the 23 second mark. Of all the noises I might make if I had just witnessed something real(if I made any at all because I would most likely be in shock), this would not be it. Now, I know nothing about CGI but I do know something about human response to visual stimuli, and that sounded, honestly, like the response of someone who knew what was going to happen. The video, however, does look strange and not manipulated through back lighting. Camera angle changes too much for that and the flash of light would most likely be seen again.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWinnersRight

where is that located? What is the longitude and latitude?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sorry, but the most interesting thing about that
was hearing "jingle bells" sang in turkish.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The more I see videos that are proven to be a hoax, the more I am inclined to believe this is also a hoax.

For example....if you thought this video was real???

A group of Canadian animation students made this CGI video...so I am sure the OP of your video did this as part of a CGI project too....just my two cents.

Full thread on Eagle found HERE
edit on 19-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Does anyone know how these portals are created ?

This?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Its no more a hoax than calling a video of a Cumulonimbus cloud a hoax. Its a natural weather phenomenon called Lenticular clouds and Ball lightning. The lighting is either caused by the city light reflecting (unlikely due to the low amount of city glow on the other clouds) or the right angle of the sunset as the sun light passes past the planar view and only hits vertical objects. (Likely due to low amount of light in the city and more vertically close clouds)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join