It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shoots out from a cloud portal : Ankara , Turkey 14-12-2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A small white object shoots out from an orange cloud portal . Watch carefully at 0.21 sec [ Watch in Full screen ]. The object disappears in a blink of an eye . This occurred in the night sky of Ankara , Turkey on 14-12-2012 . This may explain how UFO enters our world . Does anyone know how these portals are created ?

Here is a statement from the guy who posted this video [ This is his 2nd post in Youtube ] :

To make sure that it was not reflection of lamp, i turned off all the indoor lights. The cloudy thing was visible from all windows. You may also can not judge the size of the object, i was nearly 2 miles away from me. 

edit on 19-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
another youtube vid.Once more nothing seen

why am i not suprised?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Once more nothing seen

Watch in Full screen at 0.21 sec , white object shoots out of the portal and in less than a blink of an eye , it disappears.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i saw it without issue. very strange indeed and i have no idea what to make of it mainly because i have no idea if it's CGI or not, perhaps those in the CGI know can have a look at it.

good find OP

link   
That looks like the reflection of a ceiling light in a window being passed off as a "cloud portal". I call BS.

link   
Reflection of a light fixture in the window.

"Cloud portal", huh? Seen enough of them to recognize this as one?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
great images..I am going to say that it is real and a very good find. I seen the object shoot out of the very odd shaped cloud....it did not look doctored.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Don't Ruin this thread with this crazy light reflection theory . Lets discuss how these portals are created .

How is it not obvious to you that it is just the reflection of a lamp?

Ask yourself if you would stop filming something like this after 54 seconds if it were real.

Ask yourself why nobody else would capture the same event on film if it were real.

Creating these portals is not difficult. Turn off the lights except for one ceiling lamp in a room and position yourself so that you can see its reflection in a window. Bam: "portal."

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I guess I don't understand how it could be a light reflection. If the camera/person is moving, wouldn't that change the shape or reflection in the window, as it would be a different angle?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Nice find OP

I've always thought that Portals are created with large amounts of electromagnetism woven into certain overyling patterns. But that's only an idea..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

This is interesting. The person taking the film only has this video on his YT channel which, imo, increases the likeihood of the authenticity of the video. He also has this to say......

To make sure that it was not reflection of lamp, i turned off all the indoor lights. The cloudy thing was visible from all windows. You may also can not judge the size of the object, i was nearly 2 miles away from me. 

On the down side, there are no other pictures or videos online (yet) of this cloud formation from other people whom may have seen it so the CGI Police will hang their collective hats on that one, but that does not rule out that other pics/vids were taken.

Could it be a plasma charge from the cloud or other, explainable atmospheric phenomena? Well, a brief search online yields no results there either so.......

Good find OP

edit on 19-12-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Its very interesting but in this age of CGI, I just don't trust any vids. Lucky for me I've seen many UFOs with my own eyes.

I think that UFOs are not using clouds as portals, instead they are using contactees and abductees as portals. Consciousness is the key, not technology. I say that as a contactee. We are portals, vehicles, UFOs.

edit on 19-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Originally posted by booNyzarC

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Don't Ruin this thread with this crazy light reflection theory . Lets discuss how these portals are created .

How is it not obvious to you that it is just the reflection of a lamp?

Ask yourself if you would stop filming something like this after 54 seconds if it were real.

Ask yourself why nobody else would capture the same event on film if it were real.

Creating these portals is not difficult. Turn off the lights except for one ceiling lamp in a room and position yourself so that you can see its reflection in a window. Bam: "portal."

BAM!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Thanks for making sure that was not Light reflection

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It is the sun setting behind those mountains. Not a portal

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TauNorthwolf

Portals are created with large amounts of electromagnetism woven into certain overyling patterns

Thats Quite possible . What can be the other ways to create the portals ?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

UFOs are not using clouds as portals, instead they are using contactees and abductees as portals. Consciousness is the key, not technology. I say that as a contactee. We are portals, vehicles, UFOs

I never heard this before . Can you explain your statement ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join