It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shoots out from a cloud portal : Ankara , Turkey 14-12-2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow! That thing that pops out of it is huge!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Its no more a hoax than calling a video of a Cumulonimbus cloud a hoax. Its a natural weather phenomenon called Lenticular clouds and Ball lightning. The lighting is either caused by the city light reflecting (unlikely due to the low amount of city glow on the other clouds) or the right angle of the sunset as the sun light passes past the planar view and only hits vertical objects. (Likely due to low amount of light in the city and more vertically close clouds)

Surely there would be more videos or pictures taken of this "orange" lenticular cloud.....please, do find me some more orange lenticulars AT NIGHT TIME please

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
well they look like clouds to me. not a light reflection. however the ufo looks like a light refletcion in my opinion. and by the way Turkish jingle bells is just a nutella advertisement.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Please keep the discussion on the topic and off each other. Thanks.

Please review this thread.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I am pretty sure that is CGI as it seems to move a bit oddly in some frames when camera pans around.
Also odd how he does not zoom in at so called portal at all and even starts pointing camera away from it at end of video.
edit on 19-12-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

eat that you off topicker..please respect The OP

on the topic : I want to ask to the OP, why is the media used is the cloud? is there any relation to the cloud with other dimensions? TQ

Nice post

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I was going to give you a hard time but the entire video was very cool. thanks. not sure.
edit on 19-12-2012 by thebrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by booNyzarC

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Don't Ruin this thread with this crazy light reflection theory . Lets discuss how these portals are created .

How is it not obvious to you that it is just the reflection of a lamp?

Ask yourself if you would stop filming something like this after 54 seconds if it were real.

Ask yourself why nobody else would capture the same event on film if it were real.

Creating these portals is not difficult. Turn off the lights except for one ceiling lamp in a room and position yourself so that you can see its reflection in a window. Bam: "portal."

It stays on top of the building, There is no way that this could be a reflection.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

In a nutshell, UFOs are real but they are not the technological acheivements of an alien civilization. They are psychically projected archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic (mythological) form. They are autonomous, living myths. We humans project them during altered states of mystical consciousness. The philosophical foolishness and ignorance of our modern materialistic society prevents us from solving this mystery.

I guess we "will" them to appear "outside" of our imagination and "into" the photo or video?
That seems like a stretch

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Surely there would be more videos or pictures taken of this "orange" lenticular cloud.....please, do find me some more orange lenticulars AT NIGHT TIME please

It didn't look like night time to me. It looked like dusk and that's when the red light from the sun refracts the most through the atmosphere.
edit on 19/12/2012 by PheonixReborn because: Ooops

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
People are really saying that 'portal' ISNT a lamp reflection on glass?

At the start of the vid as the camera wobbles a little you can see the 'Portal' giggle around slightly in its position compared to every thing else in the scene... this indicates that the 'portal' is alot closer to the camera than it appears ie a reflection of a light behind the camera, and shifting of the viewing angle alters its position on the glass window.

If it was in the stated size and position in the skyline it sure as hell wouldnt giggle around in relation with the buildings and horizon when the camera shakes... *sigh*

If anything id say given the way that light seems to be more spotlight than omni directional the 'UFO' is just a small bug piece of dust inside the house flying into then our of the lights light cone.
edit on 19-12-2012 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
People are really saying that 'portal' ISNT a lamp reflection on glass?

No, it isn't.

At the start of the vid as the camera wobbles a little you can see the 'Portal' giggle around slightly in its position compared to every thing else in the scene... this indicates that the 'portal' is alot closer to the camera than it appears ie a reflection of a light behind the camera, and shifting of the viewing angle alters its position on the glass window.

Not sure what you think you are seeing but I certainly didn't see that.

If it was in the stated size and position in the skyline it sure as hell wouldnt giggle around when the camera shakes... *sigh*

It didn't.

If anything id say given the way that light seems to be more spotlight than omni directional the 'UFO' is just a small bug piece of dust inside the house flying into then our of the lights light cone.

It was a cloud formation illuminated by the setting sun.

Please don't try to "debunk" any other sightings. You're not very good at it and you make debunkers look a little silly.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Man... December 14, 2012 was a strange sad day. That morning I dreamt I was being brain washed and seduced by Satan himself!
Then I awake and learn that 20 children killed in the USA; 20 stabbed in China, and now your video. It's like pure evil was unleashed on 12-14-2012

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PheonixReborn

Simply saying what I see, and ill amend what I said by saying it actually (on repeated viewings) giggles up and down through the entire video in relation to the rest of the city scape. You can see the 'giggle' im talking about real strongly from about 39-45 seconds in. I see issues with what its being purported as being because of this visual annomaly.

It could be a lenticular cloud, ive seen examples of them personally a number of times (had one almost directly over our town on a clear full moon night about a week back, looked neat and stuck around a good 2 hours before it dissipated completely), i just cant figure out the full circle at the base, just dont see how that could happen on a lenticular at sunset (and in this case it appears like its a while after sunset, ie dusk so it would be quite a high cloud).

If theres some other picture taken from a different location of the same 'cloud' ill say its a cloud, until then I still think its a light or lamp shade reflected on glass due to its odd movement compared to the other objects in the scene.

I will however retract the bug idea since the light just doesnt appear strong enough to create that sort of shine on a bugs wing/carapace but that being said some bugs sure are reflective

That being so the 'ufo' could easily be a bright short lived, low in the sky, shooting star. Ive seen ones at similar angles and at similar times of evening too... right time, right place in the sky, it happens.

As to being a lousy skeptic, im not a skeptic in the first place, but I try to figure out what something most likely is, ie the simple ideas first then slowly work my way up to 'giant cloud portal and UFO' theories. I just havent seen enough proof that its what the OP says it is, it could be alot more things long before i get to that level of identification.

Its just that the thread has people categorically saying, yes yes yes its a giant 3 glowing ring cloud portal with a ship zipping into our dimension etc etc... which makes me face palm.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Man I could show you heaps of photos of 'portals' from all over the world. I could show you those same 'portals' being formed and then being blown away by the wind.

Guess why?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I also saws a rabbit shape in the clouds.

Are they aliens from another planet?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Shooting star. And why were you just watching it, waiting for something to happen?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

I understand where you're coming from but take a look at this photo:

wordlesstech.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Do we have any witnesses to this event? Its pretty noticeable in a large city. You'd think the local media would've had a segment about this. Or other locals would've filmed it as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
A small white object shoots out from an orange cloud portal . Watch carefully at 0.21 sec [ Watch in Full screen ]. The object disappears in a blink of an eye . This occurred in the night sky of Ankara , Turkey on 14-12-2012 . This may explain how UFO enters our world . Does anyone know how these portals are created ?

edit on 19-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

The small white object is probably one of those bubble flying vehicles. The orange cloud portal is three pressures of air, maybe three times the speed of light or sound, or three times slower from their frequency. But it could be very high and fine, like one of those crafts that go three times the speed of light. They know what they are doing; the know multiple universes, most likely.

I love the jingle bells advertisement in the background sound.

So the sky opened up from space. Exact location, and knowing what time of day, how outer space looked if anything, would make a difference. I get so jealous of seeing these people flying about in their fluid dynamic technology. I want a flying car, skip the rush hour traffic.

From the nature of their interest in being seen, from the angle of the round orange mouth thing, it means it could have come from another point on earth, another universe perhaps. But, I want to say, it's us. Who else would be so interested in something from Ankara? I'm trying to think of a civilization involving temples (temples equal time travel) around Turkey, an ancient one. Noah's time? Ur?

It could be an angel from heaven. Don't tell me this is the scout of the fleet that is going to bring the end of the world. Think kind thoughts everybody! They zap those who plan to damage their stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join